Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

She was dressed in a short white flowered backless halter neck dress; the material went round her neck and over her boobs then went straight round her down joining the dress at the hips. With just enough material to cover her pert breast's and obviously no bra, she looked very inviting "Oh this old thing..." she started.

"You look highly stunning believe me, now shall we join the men." As they turned to go she suddenly said, "Oh shit what about Tommy."

"What about him?" Paula said

"I can't....you know." Jenny said, "Not if he's in the room."

"So you are going to strip then?"

"No.... well I don't know, I can't if Tommy's there."

"I'll make you a deal, leave Tommy to me but you don't strip unless I'm in the room, fair?"

"What you going to do, you mustn't hurt him."

"Oh Jenny don't worry I wont bash him over the head or anything, trust me."

"Ok, you got a deal; if I do it you will see it."

Grabbing Jenny's arm Paula said, "Sounds more like when to me, not if, come on lets not keep your lusting fans waiting."

Stopping Jenny at the door Paula said, "Wait for the intro."

While Jenny stood at the door Paula went out into the main room, all eyes looked at her, disappointed, "You horny bunch of ingrates, you unworthy rabble I give you the one, the only...." She paused for effect, feeling the anticipation, "....Jenny from heaven." she shouted, and pointed towards Jenny's room.

Jenny took a deep breath and slinked into the room, arms wide head held high eye's half closed, hoping that they would see what she saw, a gorgeous woman.

She had nothing to fear, as she appeared there was a stunned silence quickly followed by loud applause and whistling, shouts of encouragement and praise. She stopped short of the table, done a twirl and then curtsied low to her audience. "Will I do gentlemen?"

More shouts and a few, more explicit comments. JJ ran round the table to her chair and pulled it out for her, as she sat down; he gently pushed it under her.

A loud banging on the table, "Gentlemen gentlemen, and lady quiet please." John shouted as he stood up. They all fell silent and John continued, "Jenny, I think I can safely speak for all of us when I say you look absolutely out of this world. You will never look more beautiful than you do at this moment"

Every one shouted agreement, John raised his hands, "Paula you made a wonderful choice and you both look absolutely stunning. Paula I'm sure you will forgive me when I say, gentlemen I give you, Jenny, god bless her and all those who hope to sale in her."

With loud laughter, the toast was echoed by all and they emptied there glasses, including Jenny.

Tommy and Paula served up the meal and the next hour was spent eating, Jenny looked around the table and smiled, it reminded her of one of those historical feast's, everyone was laughing and joking and there was a good mix of lewd comments, and not just from the men. Jenny had decided that she was going to give every bit as good as she got and then let the evening flow it's own course, no plans no preconceptions, just flow.

To everyone's surprise when Tommy brought out the coffee he also brought out a bottle of brandy and some plastic cups. "I think this may be better served upstairs with some music, what do say Jen." Jake said. The way he asked permission, under the current situation made Jenny laugh. It meant she was still in control, she loved the feeling it gave her "I don't see why not, give us a chance to see what music they have, you lot can carry the drink up though." She said

The settees were opposite each other, which made the space in the middle ideal for a dance floor. JJ put one of his cd's on to play while he rifled through the cd's in the rack. After a while, everyone had a drink in their hand the party had begun in earnest.

Jenny took it in turns to dance with them all, and she didn't hold back, after all it was quite possible that they were going to see her naked tonight, and the way she had been the last few days she was pretty sure if she stripped anything could happen. Surprisingly the thought didn't worry her, quite the reverse. After an hour of dancing and chatting, all the guys had felt her body somewhere, if not her tits then her bum or even her pussy and Jenny had felt them as well, and made sure they knew it wasn't an accident. Then Jenny noticed that Tommy and Paula were missing and realised that she hadn't seen either of them since they came upstairs. She knew that her time was drawing near, but she wasn't going to approach the subject, she would let them do that.

Ten minutes later Paula joined them, on her own. Jenny went over to her, "Where's Tommy, what did you do?" she said.

"Don't worry Jen." Paula said with smile, "We had sex, ok and then I gave him a large drink and he fell asleep. He won't wake till morning believe me."

"Paula!" Jenny said slowly.

"Ok I laced his drink with cough medicine." she said, "You know, the one that makes you drowsy, he went out like a lamb, he's fine promise Jen, relax have fun."

Now that she knew Tommy was safe she laughed, "You devious bitch, he went get a cold for a year I bet." and then giving Paula's arm a gentle squeeze added, "Thanks."

As if Paula's entry was the cue John started singing 'It's Now or Never' and all eyes turned to Jenny, slowly the orchestral sounds of the stripper came over the sound system.

"Well." Paula said, "Made your mind up yet, do I get to see that gorgeous body again."

"You're a bitch you are." Jenny laughed and as gracefully as she could she spun into the middle of the floor. 'Thank god for dance lessons' she thought.

As she sank down onto one knee, she lowered her head to the floor. "Fuck me Jen." Charlie said, "You never said you could dance."

Having got there attention, Jenny smiled and stood up. "So you want me to remove my clothes do you?" she said looking round the room. There was a mumbled 'yes' from every one, including Paula. "So you want me to strip do you?" she shouted.

No mistaking it this time, "Yes."

"Just as you promised." Fred added.

"And what would you give to see me remove this finery." she said, waving her hands down her body.

"You name it." Jake shouted. They had all started to move closer now. Jenny was moving amongst them, brushing them, not stopping but going round in circles letting them get a close look at what she was offering. Stopping in front of John, so close she could feel his breath, she looked into his eyes and said softly "Anything?"

"Will we give anything for it guys?" John shouted.

Again, the reply was clear. "Yes. Anything."

Jenny was on the move again, one more turn round the men and then she stopped in front of Paula, looking into her eyes. "Then strip." she shouted and spun round to face them.

Jake nearly choked and the looks on the other's faces was a unanimous one, total shock. "If you want me naked then you will be naked too, all of you. Then and only then will I strip naked right in front of you."

"They won't do it." Paula whispered.

"That would be a shame." Jenny replied.

Nobody moved, they just looked at each other then suddenly JJ, the youngest said, "What the fuck it's only skin." and pulled his shirt off and threw it across the room at Jenny quickly followed by his shorts and boxers. Once naked he leaped over the back of the settee and sat with his hands in his lap. The others soon followed suit and within seconds, Jenny had six naked men sitting, three on each settee, some with beers and others just trying to cover themselves. Jenny never really doubted that they would do it, but was surprised when they did. Now she had to keep her word. Slowly she walked up and down the settee's looking at each of them in turn, some held her gaze one or two smiled and turned away.

As she reached the middle of the dance floor, the stripper stopped. The men mumbled but Jenny ignored it and she assumed the position that she had been in before, on one knee head bowed. Slowly she rose and done a small parody of Swan Lake, then she reached her arm out to Charlie and said quietly, "The sleeve."

Charlie, a little shocked took hold of the sleeve, Jenny slowly pulled her arm out, and spinning round released the other arm. The over-coat fell into his lap; he rubbed it against his face and passed it around the others. As she stopped spinning, a shout of approval went out.

Without music the room was quiet as she went round the back of the settee, running her hand over John's shoulders she said, "Who will undo the zip." her hands kept going until she reached his crotch covered by his hands, "No not this one, I've had him already." Quickly moving to Jake she made the same movement and said, "This one too have I used.

The looks going across the room said it all, confusion, questions and all those looks of 'you lucky bastard when?' She went to Fred and after the same movement said, "Hmm, Fred could be lucky" and then quickly across to Charlie, "or is it your lucky day," Then Ben, "this one I have tasted before but this one is new." and she stopped at JJ.

With her hands running down each side of his body to his thighs he was shaking like a leaf, eyes closed and breathing already erratic, she covered his hands with hers. "Oh fuck." He said."

As she pulled back she whispered in his ear, "Not yet, but soon." and then she ran round in front of him and bent over so that he could see her breasts and reach the zip. "Open your eyes JJ," she said softly, "Undo the zip."

JJ opened one eye and it nearly popped out, opening the other one he slowly raised his hand to the zip and as he started to pull the others started clapping slowly. Jenny slowly stood up and turned around until she felt the zip behind her legs, holding the front she pulled away from him to shouts of disappointment from the others.

As she spun over to Paula she thought, "You knew this is how it would be all along silly woman'. She stopped in front of Paula who was sitting on the arm of the settee and quietly said, "Now I am all yours, if you dare."

Paula looked as shocked as JJ had but she didn't hesitate, she took Jenny's hand and slowly took her back to the stage. Jenny stood still not sure what to do but Paula knew what she wanted and slowly she ran her hands over Jenny's body. Standing behind her, she started at her face and then slowly over her shoulders, then hesitantly over her breasts to her hips. By this time, the guys had gone from silence to shouts of approval and back to silence, now all sitting on the same settee so they could see it all happening.

Paula's hands moved on down to Jenny's hips and then slowly to that place between her legs, wet and warm.

Jenny was still holding the suit in front of her and she pulled it even closer as her pussy gave a scream for attention, she parted her legs slightly, not just for easy access, but also to stop herself from falling over.

Paula's hands moved on, over her buttocks and down the back of her legs, she brushed her face into Jenny's behind as she took hold of the zip and slowly pulled it till it was free. A loud raw went up as it hung loose from Jenny's body, held only by her hand.

Slowly rising Paula tracked the same route she had taken on the way down, only this time on naked flesh. As she reached Jenny's swollen nipples she took hold of the suit and whispered in Jenny's ear, "Arms out, head up, eyes closed, and don't move."

Jenny slowly moved her arms out sideways turned her head up and closed her eyes. She knew the second her body was revealed. The loudest roar of the night along with hand clapping and comments from the men about those fucking tits and a shaved cunt, long legs and, the one she really wanted to hear, 'Jesus I got a fuckin stiffy.'

"There you are gents," Paula said, as Jenny stood still. "Was she worth the wait?"

The unanimous reply was "Too fuckin right Gorgeous."

Paula said, "Well sit back and enjoy the show, for this is one night you will never forget."

She moved back behind Jenny and said, "Keep your arms up until I say ok?" Jenny nodded her head. Paula ran her hands over Jenny's body again this time taking it very slowly, when she got to Jenny's boobs she played with them, teasing the nipples and squeezing them gently, and then she moved downwards, over her hips and round to her buttocks, squeezing them gently, then very slowly over her hips and down to Jenny's naked pussy.

By now, Jenny was hardly able to stand, her arms were dropping and the moment Paula reached her pussy she knew she was going to come. She heard Paula say, "Arms down and look at them, reach behind and hold on to me if you need to but stay standing" Jenny did as she was told and pulled Paula closer.

Paula new that Jenny was close to orgasm, if she had been in this position so would she have been. Paula looked over Jenny's shoulder at the men, they were shouting and making comments but it was all in the distance now, Paula was so totally caught up in what she was doing. She was going to make Jenny come, standing up, or standing for as long as her legs would hold out. Slowly she slipped a finger into Jenny's wet hole, instantly finding her G spot.

"No!" Jenny moaned, "You cant, I can't." However, Paula ignored her plea, feeling Jenny pull her closer Paula spread her legs ready for when Jenny's legs gave way. Another finger followed the first and Jenny moaned again louder this time, the guys could see she was going to come and were jumping up and down egging Paula on. Now the final stroke, Paula took Jenny's swollen bud between her fingers and rolled it between them. Jenny shuddered all over, her head went down and she jerked her body, Paula released her bud and started running her finger over it and then down her lips and back up.

Jenny's legs gave way but she held herself up "Nooo" she screamed as her orgasm hit her. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at the men wildly. She was moaning and thrusting onto Paula's fingers and the watching men made it even stronger. Finally, her legs gave way and she went to her knees. She had never been so grateful as when her orgasm subsided. You bastards!" she said with a laugh.

Paula stood in front of her and slowly brought her to her feet. Taking Jenny's face in her hands, she lightly kissed her on the lips. Jenny responded and the kiss lingered a while, tongues passing through and playing. Paula moved her lips over Jenny's shoulder and down to her nipple covering it with her hot mouth, sucking gently but insistently, then moving across and doing the same on the other side.

Jenny let out a moan but was determined that this time Paula would not have it all her own way. She saw the clasp on the neck of Paul's dress reaching down she undid it and the dress dropped to the floor. Now they were even, both naked except for stay up stockings and one blue garter. Paula's head came up and she looked into Jenny's eyes, "I hope this would happen, I prayed we would make love and now I want to please you like you have never been pleased before. Kicking her dress away, she went down on the floor taking Jenny with her.

She pushed Jenny back on the floor. Jenny couldn't resist and wouldn't have even if she could. Again moving down to Jenny's breast she cupped it in her hand and then started sucking it softly.

"I have never felt anything so sensuous in my life." Jenny thought, and she knew she had never felt so turned on. Jenny's hand moved to Paula's head running her fingers through her hair, she looking down at her face, her mouth moving from one nipple to the other, sucking, biting, teasing her nipples to a hardness she had never known, her hands moulding and stroking her swelling breasts. She could never imagine the emotions that ran through her.

Jenny didn't notice Paula's hands leave her breast as her mouth was still so erotically sucking her nipple, her tongue dancing and darting over it. Then I felt Paula's hands running over her belly. Jenny's heart leaped with anticipation.

Paula spread Jenny's legs, moving between them, lifting them up. 'My God,' Jenny thought, 'can it get any better than this.' Paula opened Jenny's thighs, spreading her pussy open, looking inside her. She lowered her head, and Jenny watched as if in slow motion, her tongue came out, and she felt Paula lick her, from the bottom of her pussy to the top. The tongue, that moments ago had been inside Jenny's mouth, was now setting her on fire, an indescribable fire in her pussy. Her tongue was spreading Jenny's lips, wriggling inside her. Jenny let out a moan of unadulterated pleasure; her whole body went limp, given over to the rising fire.

Jenny could feel her orgasm building. Rushing forward, engulfing her, Paula lifted Jenny's legs higher and moved her hungry mouth to her ass. She licked Jenny's anus, and then slowly pushed her tongue into it. Jenny screamed as she came. No one had ever done that to her before and it sent her over the edge into orgasmic oblivion, she came and came and came, yelling out as Paula moved back to her pussy, devouring her clit. Wave after wave of intense pleasure overwhelmed her. Jenny was coming continuously as Paula, licked and sucked at her wide spread pussy. Slowly, ever so slowly Jenny relaxed into post orgasmic heaven. Paula reached out, grabbing a drink from one of the guys and put it to Jenny's lips.

Jenny sat up and took a long drink. Only then did she realise that her pussy was facing them, they could, and had seen everything clearly. Jenny was too high to care. "High guys." she said, "What do you think of the show so far?" Another roar and more applause, comments and shouts of "More, more."

Jenny handed her glass to the nearest guy, she didn't know who it was because she was kissing Paula, again they tangled tongues and this time there was a lot more passion. Jenny had nave made love t woman before so she followed everything that Paula had done to her, adding a little something of her own as it came to mind. When Paula came it was violently, she screamed loudly and grabbed at Jenny's hair thrusting her pussy into Jenny's and thrashing about. Before she had finished she pushed Jenny on her back and lay on top of her, making sure that their pussy's met, slowly she started to move back and forth finishing her orgasm and knowing that Jenny was aroused again. Paula spun round and rested her wet dripping quim over Jenny's mouth. Her own mouth went to Jenny's bud, still throbbing and wet from before. Working together, they brought each other to orgasm again, rolling around the floor turning repeatedly until it was finally over.

They lay side by side chest's rising and falling rapidly, holding hands. After a while Jenny said, "Well do you reckon you can beat that then guys?"

They looked at her in total shock, not believing that after all they had just seen Jenny would be able to do any more. Looks like we will have to look after ourselves Jen." Paula said, "I don't think they're interested."

"Whoa!" Jake said, "Does this look like I'm not interested." and he turned so that Jenny could see his erection. Amongst a lot of 'Me too's' It soon became clear that they were not only interested but ready and eager.

Jenny stood up and said, "So who shall I suck first." All the guys sat back saying me Jen me. But Jenny already knew who would be first and she dropped to her knees in front of JJ, dear frightened little JJ. Sliding up his body, she hovered over his throbbing erection and then slowly lowered her head, taking him deep into her mouth. It took less than a minute before he shot his juice into her mouth. She licked up the dregs and with a final flick on his still swollen head said, "Plenty more to come J, take whatever you want when you're ready."

Jenny slid back and saw Paula on her knees with Jake in her mouth and Charlie taking her doggy style. Spreading her arms wide she shouted, "Who's next."

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers