Jenny Ch. 02

Story Info
Brunch and a pool party for Jenny, Nikki and Tom.
5.9k words
4.72
35.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers

This story is a re-post of one of my original stories in the Quartet series. I have re-edited it to improve punctuation, grammar and, I hope, readability.

*

Jenny awoke at her usual hour of seven that Sunday morning. As she pulled off the covers and swung her leg over this side of the bed, she immediately became aware of soreness in her vaginal cavity. It wasn't acute, but it was noticeable. Her mind went back to the evening before, and her trepidation about Tom's girth. Obviously, it had stretched her in a place she hadn't recently been stretched.

She hadn't had a lover in over a year, and no man in her past would compare to the thickness of Tom's swollen member. Thankfully, he wasn't any longer than normal, but he was more than ample for her complete satisfaction. She lay back on the bed with her legs dangling over the side and tried to remember the feeling of his gentle and yet powerful lovemaking. It was a new experience and one she hoped to repeat again and again.

She was grateful she had had little to drink that afternoon and evening. She was driving for one thing, and also, it wasn't her nature. But she remembered with some shame at her verbal outburst when she was exhorting Tom to "fuck" her. She knew the words, but never used them, even in the most private of circumstances. Something inside her had caused her to lose all her inhibitions, and a primitive Jenny McGuire took over.

Nikki wandered into the kitchen from the family room where she had been watching TV.

"Did you have your juice and cereal?" Jenny asked.

"Yup."

"We're having a guest for brunch today." Jenny said casually.

"Who's coming? Do I know them?" Nikki asked, looking questioningly at her mother.

"Mr. Blanton, a friend. I met him at the party yesterday."

"Cool!" Nikki said brightly.

"He builds houses and fixes up old houses," Jenny added.

"Is he going to fix our house?"

"No, he's just coming for brunch. He wanted to meet you after I told him all about you,"

"Cool," Nikki repeated. "Can I play with Marty 'til he gets here?"

"OK, but don't get dirty. Have fun," she called after the quickly moving child as she sped out the back door.

Jenny felt the knot of anxiety in her stomach as she looked up at the clock. Her thoughts were racing.

"Another hour before he's here. What should I wear? Should I kiss him when he arrives? What would Nikki think? When can I get him in my bed again? God, you've got it bad, girl. Too long without sex, that's the problem. You've forgotten what it's like. That man can make me come better than anyone has ... ever! I could get addicted to that.

"I've got to watch my language. I was out of control last night. I hope that didn't put him off. It didn't seem to. By any standards though, that was sex to end all sex. The blow job was a last minute desperate decision to keep him longer. Brilliant! We did it all, didn't we? Next time I'll help him when he goes down on me. Oh God, I'm obsessed. Better phone Ingrid and face the music."

Tom paced around his house trying to make the clock move faster. He had slept in past eight, unusual for him. He got up, used the bathroom, and wandered into the kitchen to turn the coffee maker on, only to realize he hadn't set it up the night before.

"No surprise," he thought as he prepared the machine.

"What a night that was. An entire sex life compressed into a couple of hours. That was one wild woman when she got between the sheets. Completely out of character from what he expected. When she was having an orgasm, she let you know it! None of this quiet stuff that makes you wonder if they did or didn't. He knew for sure when she was coming.

"And that blow job was completely unexpected. I didn't think she'd be the type. Just goes to show the old adage that the quiet ones can hide real surprises. I can't wait for the rematch. I'd better start thinking about what I can contribute. She liked the oral sex, but she didn't let me finish. She was too horny. Next time for sure. She made sure I knew there would be a next time, too."

He glanced at the clock for the twentieth time. It was still only nine-oh-five. He wondered if it was too early to call Ingrid and Steve to thank them for the party and apologize for leaving without saying goodnight. Better get my story straight so I don't embarrass myself. He picked up the phone and punched in the old familiar numbers.

"Ingrid? Good Morning, it's Tom. I hope I haven't called too early?"

"Hi Tom! I hope you had a good time yesterday?"

"Wonderful. I just wanted to apologize for leaving without saying goodnight and without thanking you for inviting us ... I mean me," he stammered.

"Jenny called a few minutes ago. I gather you two hit it off well?"

"Ah ... yes, we did. Ah ... yes, very well."

"Wonderful. Jenny's a great gal. I thought you two would fit well together," Ingrid implied with the emphasis on 'fit'.

"Sorry we missed you when we left."

"Oh don't worry, we weren't upset, just otherwise occupied," she laughed. "I hear you're going over to Jenny's for brunch. Sounds like fun."

"Yes, I'm looking forward to meeting Nikki."

"I thought it was traditional to meet the parents first?" she needled.

"Very funny! We're just good friends, but she is a lovely lady. I'm glad I got a chance to get to know her."

"Just how much did you get to know?" was the cheeky reply.

"I decline to answer any more questions. I get the distinct impression you had something to do with our being there as singles," Tom suggested.

"Why Tom, whatever gave you that idea?"

"I'm getting to know you, Ingrid. When I'm around you, I can hear the gears turning," he laughed.

"Thanks for the compliment, Tom. I hope things work out for you two. I think you'd be great for each other," she said seriously.

"When's the wedding?" he shot back sarcastically.

"You laugh now, but we'll see. I don't usually get these things wrong," she boasted.

"OK, I surrender. Thank Steve for me, will you. We ... we had a great time," he said seriously.

"I'm glad. Have fun at Jenny's, and I'll tell Steve you called."

"Thanks again, bye Ingrid."

Tom hung up the phone. Lots of innuendo in that conversation, he thought. She thinks she's playing matchmaker. Maybe she is. At this stage, I should be grateful. He glanced at the clock again and saw it was now nine-thirty.

"I could be a bit early," he said aloud in the empty kitchen. He walked back to the bedroom and looked once again in the mirror. Clean, pressed cotton sport shirt, clean khaki slacks and leather sandals. 'You clean up OK, Tom,' he thought to himself.

He grabbed his wallet and car keys off the dresser, stuffed a few bills and loose change in his pocket and headed for the door. He got within ten feet when the phone rang.

"Damn!" he stopped, turning to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Tom. How are you?"

Mother!

He knew instinctively what this call was about. She couldn't have failed to notice the attention he had been paying to Jenny.

"Fine Mom. Did you have a good time at the party?" he asked politely.

"Oh yes. Your Dad and I really enjoyed being there. They are such nice people," she said sweetly.

"We waved to you when we left, but I don't think you saw us. You were pretty involved talking to that lovely girl from the furniture store. Did you know we bought our new furniture from her?"

"Jenny McGuire, Mom, and yes I did know. Jenny told me," Tom replied smiling at his mother's not-so-subtle probing.

"Well you certainly would have a hard time doing better than her, young man," she said authoritatively.

"I'm sure you're right, Mom."

"It's about time you settled down and started a family. I understand Jenny already has a nice little girl."

She rambled on for a minute or so more about the virtues of family life and how old he was, and when was she going to have grandchildren.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Mom. I only just met her. But if it will cheer you up, I was just on my way out the door to have brunch at her house," Tom said brightly.

"Oh well, then I won't keep you. Have a good time and call me when you're back. I want to hear all about it."

"OK, Mom. Talk to you later. Say hi to Dad. Bye!"

Tom hung up, grateful the call was short, but knowing he'd get the third degree when he called her back. He would delay that call for as long as possible. He glanced at his watch and saw that he would now be just on time at Jenny's.

"Great planning!" he laughed aloud.

Jenny had finished all the preparations for brunch and gone over them at least five times just to make sure. She was clock-watching too. It was just five before ten and Tom had suggested he might be early. Well, not very early it seemed. She realized her nervous knot was still there.

She looked out the kitchen window to see if Nikki was nearby but couldn't spot her. She was probably in her friend Marty's back yard. If she wasn't back in a few minutes, she would call Gloria and have her shoo Nikki home.

Jenny couldn't remember the last time she had made a brunch. It was a spur of the moment idea last night to give her a chance to see Tom sooner. Both of them had seemed to go out of their way to find reasons to be together last night and now today. She was excited and nervous and hopeful. She jumped when she heard the front door chimes.

Tom saw Jenny almost running to the front door through the living room window. That's a good sign, he thought. The door opened abruptly and she stood before him, smiling the brightest smile he had seen in a long time.

"Hi, long time no see," he said lamely.

"Hi. Glad you could come. Come on in," she said haltingly.

She swung the door shut behind him and stood frozen for a moment. Tom turned and smiled and reached out for her hand. She took it and they quietly came together and kissed. It was a long, slow, soulful kiss with a lot of very good memories attached to it.

"Then it wasn't just a dream, it really happened," Jenny said looking into his eyes searchingly.

"Oh no, it was no dream, every second was real," Tom said softly. "I don't think I've come down from that high yet."

Jenny shook her head. "I haven't either. I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Whatever it was, it was wonderful."

"Let's not try and over-analyze it Jenny. We both seem to want to find out what happens next, so let's just 'go with the flow.' By the way, where's Nikki?"

"She's over playing with a friend. I'll call and have her sent home. All the fixings are ready for brunch. Come to the kitchen, we're pretty informal here."

Her words were running together and she was almost out of breath.

"Jenny, calm down. You're running at ninety miles an hour," he chuckled.

"Look, I have a suggestion before Nikki gets here. I don't live far from here, and I have a swimming pool. Why don't you and Nikki come and spend this lovely, warm summer afternoon at my place, and I'll barbecue dinner for you. I'm sure that would be fun for Nikki, and we can spend more time together."

"Oh, that's sounds great Tom. Nikki loves to swim," Jenny agreed enthusiastically.

"Good. Now, what's the rush in getting her back here anyway? We can spend some time together, renewing acquaintances as it were."

"She'll be bound to show up any minute, so we will have to be cautious."

"You were anything but cautious last night Jen. You surprised the hell out of me."

"I'm sorry Tom. I don't know what got into me. That's not the usual me," she apologized.

"Don't apologize, Jenny. It was exciting and I loved your other personality. Very uninhibited," he smiled.

Jenny blushed and lowered her eyes. "I'll be more behaved next time, I promise."

"Next time! Well, that's good news for me. You just made my day. Hell, you just made my year!" he enthused.

"I told you, I don't do one-night-stands. If you're going to be in my bed, then I'm serious. I don't believe in love at first sight, but whatever happened yesterday was like nothing I've ever experienced. I don't know how to handle it, to tell the truth."

Tom smiled and held her shoulders in his big hands.

"You're rambling again. I feel just like you do. I can't explain it, but something special happened when I met you and I don't want to lose it. I want you in my life, that's all I know."

With that, he drew her close and their mouths met softly and they kissed for what seemed like a very long time. When they parted, Tom saw a tear trickle down Jenny's cheek but stopped when it reached the big smile on her mouth. He pulled her to him and wrapped his arms round her and held her for a minute.

"Let me call the neighbors and have Nikki sent home," she sniffed, still smiling. She picked up the phone and pushed the speed dial code.

Five minutes later, the back screen door opened and slammed shut as Nikki bounded into the kitchen.

"Nikki, this is Mr. Blanton, my friend," Jenny said sweetly.

"Hi, Mr. Blanton."

"Hi Nikki, nice to meet you. Your mom has told be a lot about you."

"Oh yeah, what?" Nikki asked curiously.

"Well, she told me that you are eight years old, and you are in grade three already, and you get good report cards at school. She also told me you help her a lot around the house," Tom continued.

"I do?" Nikki had a quizzical look on her face.

"Well, she told me you help with the dishes and you look after your own room," Tom replied confidently.

"Oh yeah, that stuff. Mom, when do we eat?"

"Soon, I just have to make the omelets. You go wash up and set the table, OK?"

"OK ... be right back Mr. Blandom." With that she ran to the powder room.

"We'll have to work on that name. Maybe it would be easier if she just called me Tom," he suggested.

"I'd like her to stick to the Mister if you don't mind. I don't want her to think she can become familiar with just anyone," Jenny said firmly.

"You're the mom," Tom laughed. "Based on what I've seen so far, you're doing all the right things with her. She's a great kid and that's a credit to her mother."

"Thanks. She makes it a lot easier for me being a good kid. I just hope it stays that way."

Jenny finished the food preparation, took the plates out of the oven, and began serving.

"Nikki, come to the table."

The brunch consisted of omelets, fresh fruit, whole wheat toast and preserves. Everyone, including Nikki, seemed to be hungry, and for a few minutes the only sound was the clinking of utensils and Tom's compliments.

Nikki broke the silence. "What were you guys doing in Mom's bedroom last night?"

The clang of Jenny's fork as it hit the plate made all of them jump in surprise. Her hands came to her mouth and her eyes went impossibly wide. Her colour went from white to crimson all in a moment. Her intake of breath was audible.

Tom looked at her and then turned to Nikki. Nikki was wondering what had happened? What had she done wrong?

Tom found his voice first. "Why, Nikki? What did you hear?" he asked cautiously.

"I heard you making noises and mom was yelling something," Nikki replied, having resumed her eating as if it had been no big deal.

Tom tried to sound casual. "Oh that. Oh well, we were just having some fun. You know, talking and tickling, and stuff like that."

"Were you trying to make a baby?" she asked, again casually. "My friend Gordon says when his mom and dad are wrestling and tickling in the bedroom, his mom said they were trying to make a baby."

Jenny's face went white and her eyes went wide again. She was speechless. How was she going to get out of this?

Tom answered Nikki again. "No Nikki, we weren't trying to make a baby. We just met each other yesterday and anyway, only moms and dads make babies. We were just having some fun." All this was in a calm and reassuring voice.

"Are you going to be my new dad Mr. Blandon?" Nikki asked seriously.

Tom continued in a calm, matter-of-fact tone.

"Well, Nikki, it takes a while for people to get to know each other well enough to decide if they are going to get married. They have to get to know everything about each other so that they know they are the right people for each other. A marriage is supposed to be forever, so it's important to make sure that the mom and dad love each other forever. Does that make sense?"

"I guess so," she replied thoughtfully. "But mom was married to my dad and he went away. That's not forever," Nikki said questioningly.

Jenny finally recovered her composure and voice. "I was very young when your dad and I were married and we didn't know enough about each other at our young age. We made a mistake, that's all."

"I'd like to have a dad someday," Nikki said quietly.

"I'm sure that will happen, Nikki," Tom said confidently. "Your mom is a very nice lady and I'm sure she'll find someone to be your new dad. There is one thing I can promise you, though."

"What's that?"

"If I was going to ask your mother to marry me, I would ask you for your permission too," Tom said in a serious voice.

"You would! How come?"

"You're part of the family too. You have to be happy with a new dad too. It's only fair," Tom said in a straightforward way.

"I guess so," she said looking over to her mother.

Jenny was desperate to change the subject.

"Nikki, Mr. Blanton has invited us to his house this afternoon. He has a swimming pool and afterward we can have a barbecue."

She had tried hard to emphasize the proper pronunciation of Tom's family name.

Nikki brightened immediately. "He has a pool? Cool! When are we going? Soon, mom?" Nikki asked excitedly.

Jenny was relieved at the change of topic and Nikki's enthusiasm for the afternoon.

"We'll go when Mr. Blanton invites us to."

"How about two o'clock?" Tom suggested.

"Two's fine, thanks," Jenny smiled. "Nikki, why don't you go play with Marty? I'll call you when we are ready to go, OK?"

"OK. See you later Mr. Blanton. I can't wait to go swimming," Nikki enthused.

Tom watched her skip out the back door and heard the screen door slam. Both he and Jenny let out a long held breath and looked at each other. Jenny had returned to her flushed complexion and Tom rolled his eyes and laughed briefly.

"The expression on your face was priceless," Tom laughed.

"It wasn't funny! I nearly had a heart attack!" she spat, looking at him with a frown.

"I think that is going to make our relationship a lot more difficult, Tom."

"Don't make too much of it, Jenny. Nikki didn't. She wants you to be happy and so do I. We'll find a way not to disturb her again."

Jenny hadn't lost her frown. "You sound awfully sure of yourself. I wish I felt the same way. I can't let her think her mother doesn't have morals."

"I don't think she thinks anything of the kind. Don't let this become bigger than it is, Jen. We'll work it out, I promise," Tom said reassuringly.

Jenny looked up at him and smiled for the first time since she had dropped her fork.

"You have a lot of confidence for a guy that's never had a family, Mr. Blanton."

Tom leaned forward and looked directly into Jenny's eyes.

"Kids aren't much different from adults when it comes to the facts of life. I may have skirted the truth a bit about what was going on in your bedroom, but if you give them straight answers and don't try and con them, they seem to handle it pretty well."

"And just where does all this wisdom come from?" she asked boldly.

"I just remember how mom and dad brought Vinnie and me up. No B.S., just straight talk. I didn't turn out too badly warped, did I?" he asked with a grin.

"I hope you're right, Tom. I really do. By the way, when did you decide it was OK to call me Jen?" she said semi-seriously.

"Gee, it just seemed to pop out. It seemed natural. Sorry, if it bothers you I won't do it again," he said apologetically.

coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers
12