Jenny Cums to College Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny prepares new house for the upcoming school year.
9.7k words
4.71
50.1k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

I was awakened in the morning by the sound of the shower running. I sat up and looked at the empty bed next to us. I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was only five-fifteen in the morning. Apparently daddy wanted to get an early start this morning. Daddy came out of the bathroom wearing only his underwear. I was still naked as I sat on the edge of the bed. Daddy picked up his pants and started to put them on, as he said, "I hope that I didn't wake you."

"I don't know whether I just woke up or the sound of the shower woke me. It doesn't matter; Ann and I need to get moving pretty soon anyway."

Daddy poured himself a cup of coffee. It was then that I realized that he had made a pot before he went into the shower. I walked over and poured a cup for myself, as daddy told me, "I need to be on the road pretty soon. I have a lot to do today and your mother is going to be pissed at me because I didn't call her to let her know that I wasn't coming home."

"I called her last night after you went to sleep."

"Thank you, honey. Was she mad?"

"Not really. At least not after she found out that having sex with Ann and me was not the reason for you staying over. I told her that you ran into a guy that you knew and that you all had a little too much to drink."

"And that didn't upset her?"

"It didn't seem to. She seemed relieved that you didn't try to drive home."

Daddy had finished tying his tie and as he was slipping his suit coat on, he said, "I've got to run, baby." He gave me a kiss and squeezed one of my tits. I reached down and felt that large piece of meat that hung between his legs. He said, "Slow down, honey. I told you that I'd make up for last night when you get back to Millbrook."

I gave one last squeeze and said, "I know, daddy. I just needed a quick feel to remember what I will have coming."

Daddy smiled as he walked out the door. At the sound of the door closing, Ann sat up. She asked, "Was that dad leaving?"

"Yep, he said that he had to get home early."

"What time is it?  Oh shit, it's five thirty-five. We need to get moving too. We're supposed to meet Mia for breakfast at six-thirty. We want to be at the first garage sale when it opens at seven. A lot of times, the good bargains are gone between seven-fifteen and seven-thirty. Let's shower; but we don't have time for any messing around. We can do that when we get back this evening."

We quickly showered and dressed and began the walk down the street to the restaurant where we had left the van. As we pulled into the parking lot of the place where Ann and Mia had agreed to meet, Ann said, "There's Mia over there. I'll park next to her." Ann pulled the van into a space next to an older model car. As we were getting out of the van, I noticed a nice looking woman who was about two inches taller than Ann. She was fairly thin; but she had a nice enough body. As we approached the girl, Ann embraced her and then said, "Mia, this is my sister, Jenny. ... Jenny, this is Mia. She was my roommate last year and she is going to be living with us this year."

Due to what I knew of Mia's sexual orientation, I didn't know whether I should hug her or kiss her or shake hands or what. I wasn't put off by the fact that she was gay; I just didn't know what to do. I simply said, "Hi, Mia. It's nice to meet you. Ann tells me that you are the best roommate that she had since she started college."

Apparently Mia wanted to break the ice right away because she said, "That's probably because I was the only roommate that would eat her pussy."

Ann quipped, "That's not true; you were just the best at it."

Wanting Mia to know that I was as open-minded about things as Ann, I said, "Ann should know; she's one of the best herself."

Ann saw that a smile had crossed Mia's face and she told us, "Come on; let's have breakfast. We don't have a lot of time and I'm starving."

Ann had picked a good restaurant for breakfast. The service was fast and friendly and the food was hot and tasty. Ann and Mia each had lists of garage sales that were going on. Between their lists, they picked out four that appeared to have quite a bit of furniture. We were off to the first sale.

We made some purchases at those first four places. There was a nice bed that Ann liked at one of the sales; but it was a little more expensive than she had thought it should be. She said to me, "I really like the bed; but it is a little more than I really want to pay. It's about twice what Mia paid for her bed. Do you think that I should buy it?"

I had been looking at that bed myself and I told her, "I wouldn't pay that much for it today. This sale is advertised as being three days. I would suggest that if you don't find what you want somewhere else; you come back tomorrow and see if the price has gone down. If it isn't quite a bit lower tomorrow, come back again on Saturday. There is nothing written that says we have to get everything today. Hell, if we move in and you don't have a bed by then; you can sleep with me for a few days. Shit, until we find some guys in this town, you'll probably be sleeping with Mia or me most of the time anyway." Ann took my advice and we went to the next sale.

When we had finished with the first four on their lists, we looked at some more ads and shopped at a few more places. By three-thirty, we had found enough furnishings for my room and Mia had purchased the furniture for her room. Ann had found a large dresser for her room and we found a sofa and some easy chairs for the living room. We also found a few kitchen and bathroom items that we needed. As we were preparing to drive to the house to unload, I mentioned, "You know, Ann, none of us has eaten since breakfast. Why don't we stop and get a sandwich before we unload this stuff?"

Ann answered, "I must be getting more like mom all of the time. I got so involved in the shopping that I forgot that we hadn't eaten. We'll stop on the way to the house to eat." A few blocks away, Ann found a place where we could get something to eat and quietly sit and talk.

As we were eating, Mia asked, "How soon can anyone move into the house?"

Ann said, "Well, it's ours right now. We had planned on everyone moving in during the week before classes start. Why?"

Mia looked down at her plate and hesitated before continuing, "I wondered if I could move in there tonight?"

Ann looked at her questioningly and said, "I thought that you were going to stay at the motel with us tonight and then you were going home before moving in when classes start. What's up?"

Mia hemmed and hawed before speaking, "I need a place to live right away. Not too long after I talked to you about this place, my parents caught my girlfriend and I having sex in their house. They went berserk and we had a horrible fight. They ended up throwing me out of their house."

Ann was astonished and she asked, "So what have you been doing?"

Mia told us, "I was living with my girlfriend until the beginning of this week. That is when I found out that I had only been a diversion when that bitch's boyfriend was out of town. I caught them fucking and she wanted me to join them. I packed up and left. Monday and Tuesday nights, I stayed in a 'fleabag' motel at home and then I drove up here yesterday and stayed in my car last night."

All I could contribute to the conversation was, "Fuck, what a bitch?"

Ann asked, "Are they still going to pay for your school; how are you going to handle that?"

Mia told us, "I have a small trust fund from my grandparents that will pay for school. If it weren't for that, I would probably be working in a fast food restaurant and not even thinking about school. As it is, this year is going to be real tight. I will see as the year goes on whether I need to get a part time job or not. I will definitely have to work next summer, just to be able to eat. Hopefully, I can put enough money away for next year."

Ann said, "Mia, tonight, you are going to stay at the motel with us. Tomorrow, we will check some more garage sales and then start work on making that house look a little bit like a home. You can decide tomorrow, where you want to stay. Just remember, if you stay at the house, you will be sleeping alone. At the motel, you will probably have company -- tasty company."

For the first time since we started this conversation, I saw a smile cross Mia's face. The waitress brought the checks and Ann scooped up all three of them. Mia began to protest; but Ann told her, "Daddy's paying for this trip; he won't begrudge us a two-fifty meal at a greasy spoon. Surf 'n Turf at the Mill Pond, he might question. Let's get that furniture unloaded."

When we arrived at the house, we put the furniture in the garage and the other purchases went inside the house. Ann and I gave Mia a tour of the house and we began to discuss different things that we could do to make it seem more homey. Mia had several ideas that would not cost much money, if any at all. We decided that the only things left to do at the house would require some physical exertion and none of us seemed to have the energy left for that. We all needed to go back to the motel to relax.

When we returned to the motel, Ann grabbed each of us a beer and we sat down on the beds to relax. Mia began apologizing again for imposing on us. She said, "It appears that you each intended to have your own bed while you were here. I feel bad for making one of you have to share."

Ann began to laugh and told Mia, "Fuck, the way that Jenny has been lately, there will probably be an empty bed in here each night." Mia looked at Ann a little funny, so Ann continued, "Shit, she played with herself in the van all of the way up here yesterday. Then last night, I think that she would have fucked a bedpost, if I hadn't been willing to help her out. Hell, the damn broad has been insatiable lately."

I put my hands on my hips and stared at Ann before sniping, "Look who the fuck is talking. If I remember correctly, it was you that started everything last night."

Ann mockingly said, "Of course, I had to start it. You're so bashful that you always have to be prodded to get you started."

I gave Ann a good raspberry and said, "Yeah, right. I'm the bashful one in this family.  Hey, are we going to go out and do anything tonight or are we just going to stay in and drink beer and eat pussy all night."

Mia was shaking her head in disbelief as she told Ann, "Ann, your sister is not at all what you made her out to be last year when you talked about her."

Ann said, "Well, that's partly because she lies so well and partly because she has changed some since last year. Until last summer, she always let on that she was the prim and proper little girl who never had her boobs played with. When the truth came out over the summer, I learned that she has been fucking almost as long as I have and she probably has fucked as many guys as I have. Of course, until this summer, she also thought that the only women who ate pussy were you nasty old lesbians and having your pussy eaten by a woman was almost as bad. I convinced her otherwise, and once she tried it, she became hooked on eating pussy. In fact, Mia, she is damn good. You will enjoy eating her pussy."

Mia was really amused at Ann and me. She asked, "Do you think that she would allow one of us dirty old lesbians to touch her lily white precious body."

I replied, "Mia, you may do what you please with this lily while body; as long as you don't try to jam your strap-on up my ass."

Mia was almost on the floor now. She managed to control her laughter long enough to say, "I really don't own a strap-on; but if I must to live up to the stereotype, I will go out and buy one tomorrow."

I told her, "That won't be necessary. I think we had better drop all of the stereotype references before the dumb-blonde jokes start coming out and you guys start expecting me to get D's and F's in my classes this year. Right now, I am going to go shower and if anyone wants to join me, they are more than welcome. If you guys are going to start without me, just remember, I have needs too."

I pulled my top over my head and stood there with my nipples hardening from the conversation that we had just been having. I tossed the top on the bed and turned around and began to pull my shorts off. When she saw my bare ass appear, Mia asked, "Don't you ever wear underwear?"

As I was turning around, I replied, "Not any more than I have to."

Mia looked at my bald pussy and gasped, "My god, you're as smooth as a baby's bottom; aren't you?"

While rubbing my smooth pussy, I exclaimed, "Smoother than some."

I saw Mia lick her lips and could tell that she was fighting the urge to run her fingers over the lips of my hairless cunt. Those thoughts were openly expressed, as she said, "It makes me just want to run my fingers over it."

I told her, "Well, get undressed and you can join me in the shower. After you have helped me get it clean, we can come back out here and you can find out how much nicer it is to taste one when you don't have to worry about getting hair in your teeth." Mia was tossing her clothes aside as I spoke.

We had the water temperature adjusted to a comfortable level and the two of us moved under the soft spray of water. We each took a bar of soap and lathered some up in our hands. We each began to lather the other's pubic region. I felt the soft curls protecting those puffy lips that were beginning to peek through the wet, matted hair that I had just coated with a soapy lather. She was marveling at the soft feel of the bare skin surrounding my aroused pussy. As I rubbed the soapy lather into her skin one finger penetrated enough to learn that all of the moisture between Mia's legs was not coming from the shower. She was secreting that sweet pungent nectar that I vowed to taste as soon as we were finished with our shower. One of her fingers slipped inside me and I knew that I was at least as wet there as Mia was. As much as I wanted to taste her right then, I wanted to finish this shower so that we could sample each other in the comfort of a bed.

I grabbed the bar of soap and worked up another good lather in my hands and reached out to begin cleansing her nice pert boobs. Those 34B breasts were soft, yet firm. That nice pliable flesh was moving in my hands as I rubbed and I squeezed. She was rubbing my tit flesh at the same time. My nipples continued to grow. Mia marveled at the size of them. She asked, "How big do those things get; if you stuck one of those in my pussy, they are almost long and hard enough that they would pop my cherry."

I pulled Mia closer to me and continued to caress her body as I kissed her. I asked, "You mean that you've never put anything in there before? Not even a dildo or a vibrator?"

Between kisses, she said, "No, I have always preferred the gentle feel of a tongue or soft fingers rubbing between those tender lips. Some day, maybe I will; but not for a while."

I moved slightly away from her and said, "Let's rinse off and get dry. I want to have you in bed and I don't have the patience to wait much longer."

Mia moved her body directly under the spray and said, "I'm ready."

Mia and I were still drying our bodies as we opened the bathroom door. Ann had undressed and she was standing there waiting. As Mia and I moved toward the bed, Ann said, "I will join you as soon as I have finished showering."

Mia and I simply nodded at her as we began to kiss again. We moved to the bed and fell on it. We were kissing passionately and each of us was playing with the other's boobs. Mia's boobs were not all that large; but her twenty-inch waist made them so pronounced that they looked much bigger than they were. Mia's mouth left my lips and she began to kiss my neck and then moved toward my tits. She kissed the valley between them and then moved her mouth across the small slope leading to the tips of my boobs. As she kissed and sucked my tits, one of her hands had moved between my legs and she was penetrating me with one finger. She spent some time working on each of my tits and then she began kissing my stomach. She paused briefly at my navel to run her tongue through it and then she continued to kiss her way down my body.

When Mia's face was in front of my pussy, she used two fingers to hold my pussy lips apart and then she inserted her tongue. She ran her tongue in and out and then she ran it up and down my slit. I was clutching the side of her head trying to pull her face closer to my snatch. I pulled her head tighter and my legs went stiff, when I felt her tongue stab my clit. As Mia's tongue probed deep into me, I saw Ann's pussy being lowered in front of my mouth. As much as I wanted to make my sister cum, I had concern about it. Mia was bringing me to such pleasurable heights, that I wasn't sure that I could continue to have the strength to get Ann off. Knowing how close I was to cumming, I was frenetic in my assault on that lovely pussy in front of my lips. Ann and I were fast approaching our boiling points. I knew that Mia's talented tongue was just about to bring me over the top. I had apparently been able to work wonders on Ann because she was grinding her wet pussy against my mouth so hard that I was afraid that I would have bruised lips.

Ann and I had furious cums and we were not able to do much more than lie there on the beds. Mia moved up on the bed and kissed each of us. Ann caught her breath a little and said, "Mia, as soon as I catch my breath, I'll see if I can get you off."

Mia said, "Don't be in a big hurry. I wasn't sure when I would get satisfied, so I managed a little cum with my fingers. Let's all just relax here like this and we can worry about the next time in a little bit."

We began to catch our breaths and started to talk about the house and various other topics. Once when we were talking about something regarding the house, Mia asked, "You mentioned a fourth person living in the house; what's this other girl like?" Ann and I began to laugh and Mia wanted to know, "What's wrong with her? Is she some fat pig that is going to expect us to wait on her all day? ... Oh I know; she is some puritanical bitch that is going to tell us all that were going to hell for having sex with each other."

We were still laughing; in fact, Mia's concerns made us laugh all the harder. Ann finally said, "The fourth girl has a nine-inch cock."

Mia exclaimed, "She has a what.  Shit, you're fucking with my mind. Are you telling me that the fourth person is a guy?"

I told her, "Yes. He's a guy that I grew up with. He and I have been fucking for years; but he has a girl friend. I'm sure that she will be around quite a bit; she's also going to school here. In addition to loving to fuck Donnie, she loves to eat pussy."

Mia asked, "What's her reaction to you fucking her boyfriend and then him living in the same house to boot?"

I replied, "Actually, she is pretty cool with it. As long as I don't wear Donnie out so that he can't take care of her needs."

Mia frowned slightly and asked, "Ann, I suppose that you'll be fucking him too."

Ann kissed Mia and said, "Probably, some of the time. Don't worry. You got enough sex last year didn't you?"

Mia smiled as she replied, "Yeah. I had no complaints last year."

Ann rubbed Mia's pussy before telling her, "Well, I'll guarantee that you'll get at least as much as last year and probably a whole lot more."

Mia rubbed one of Ann's behemoth breasts and said, "I hope so. So far the year is starting out pretty good."

Ann said, "It's only going to get better.  Why don't we order a pizza right now and after we have eaten and had a beer or two, we can get back in bed. Mia, I don't think that you are going to start staying in the house until after we have left town."

I was getting us all a beer from the cooler when Mia said, "Not unless you force me to leave or both of you move into the house early." Ann gave Mia another kiss and then reached for the telephone. She ordered the pizza and when it was time for it to come; I had to put a T-shirt on to answer the door. We ate the pizza and we each had a couple of beers. The other two had not bothered to get dressed while we were eating. I had left my T-shirt on until I had finished eating.

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers