Jenny Cums to College Ch. 04

Story Info
Mia's awakening.
9.9k words
4.68
32.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
482 Followers

Chapter 4

We were all busy for the entire week. Two different days, mom took us shopping. She decided that the vacuum cleaner that she had given us would not last the year, so she bought a new inexpensive one for us. She had apparently overheard a couple of conversations that Ann and I had had when we discussed some things that would be nice to have. To us, they were luxuries; to mom, they became necessities. We really appreciated her help; but I was beginning to think that she was going overboard.

The following day, mom was discussing what clothes we would need for the coming year. In reality, neither Ann nor I needed anything in the line of clothes. However, when mom wants to buy, you do what she says. I think that it was her way of telling us how much she was going to miss not having someone at home. When we got to the mall, Ann told mom that the one thing that she really could use was an everyday heavy winter coat. She said, "Mom, I need something that will keep that wind from piercing me when I am walking across campus this winter. That's got to be the windiest town that I've ever been in, particularly on campus. That wind gets so bitter that by December, Jenny will be wearing panties and a bra just to have another layer of clothes on."

Ann found one that she liked and mom said, "Jenny, you had better pick one out too. By the time that you find out that Ann was right about the weather, the selection will be so barren that you won't like anything that they have." I knew that mom was right and I feared that what Ann had said about my winter wardrobe was probably right too. We had an enjoyable day with mom as we shopped.

I did not have an opportunity to get with Donnie or Valerie all week, although I did talk with each of them on the phone. Valerie's parents were taking her to school on Wednesday because that was the day that the dorms opened. I don't know why they thought that they had to take her to school; she had to drive herself so that her car would be there. Donnie's parents were also taking him to school. They were leaving when they got home from work on Friday. Valerie knew that we were leaving some time on Thursday and she said that she would call me Thursday evening or during the day on Friday.

I was surprised that my lead foot sister drove at a speed that I was comfortable with. We pulled into the driveway together and went into the house before we started to unload. When we opened the front door, Mia came running at us and threw herself at Ann. She gave her a big wet kiss. I thought the impact was going to knock Ann on her ass. Then Mia gave me a hug that was equally as strong as the one that she had given to Ann. I recoiled and said, "Christ, Mia, we have only been gone a few days. I didn't think that you'd miss us that much."

Mia exclaimed, "No. I have some news that I have been waiting all week to tell you. I'm so excited."

Ann said, "I don't know what has you so excited. A three for one sale on condoms would get Jenny that excited; but that wouldn't interest you. What's up?"

Mia led us into the living room and then she sat down. She began, "Sunday, about an hour after you left, there was a knock at the front door. When I opened the door, my parents were standing there."

Ann interrupted, "You didn't have to call the cops; did you?"

Mia went on, "No, nothing like that. They found the address to the house on something that I had left in my room at home. They wanted to apologize for the way that they treated me. They said that, although they weren't pleased to learn that I was a lesbian, that wasn't the reason that they reacted the way that they had. What had upset them was that I was having sex in their home. My father said that he would probably have been more upset if it had been a guy; but then he could have taken the brunt of his wrath out on the guy."

I asked, "So they're cool with you being gay?"

Mia replied, "Now, I didn't say that. They still don't think that I should have sex with anyone, male or female, until I'm married. My mother said that the shock of what they had seen had caused an instinctive reaction. Then three angry people started saying things in the heat of anger when they would've been more rational had they had a chance to cool down. They admitted that they had overreacted and I told them that I said some things that I was sorry for. I told them that they had every right to be upset at the fact that I was having sex in their house. I apologized for that; but I told them that I was over twenty years old and they couldn't live my life for me."

Ann asked, "How did they react to that?"

Mia said, "They weren't happy; but they agreed that what I did outside of their home was my own business. They left me a check before they left and said that they would be giving me the same amount of financial support that they had given me in the past. They stayed for almost two hours talking and they really like our house. Right before they left, they really surprised me. They said that they would be coming to visit me every month or two this year. Last year, the only time that I saw them was when I went home."

I walked over to Mia and gave her a hug before I said, "I can see why you are so happy; but what I can't understand is why you didn't call and tell us something this important to you. We are going to be living together; we are a family. We want to support you and help you in your down times; but we want to share in your happier moments."

Mia laughed and said, "I was so excited that I forgot about using the telephone. I guess that I should have been born a blonde."

I gave her a stern look and said, "Hey, enough of that shit."

When I had been in high school, I had been involved in sports all of the time and had engaged in physical activities when school was not in session. This past summer, sex was about the only physical activity that I was participating in. I had begun to realize while I was swimming the week before, how quickly I was tiring. I had vowed that as soon as we were moved in that I would begin running every morning. I was up by six-thirty on Friday morning and by seven o'clock, I was running down the street. I ran for nearly a mile and then began to walk. I walked for about fifteen minutes and then began to run for home. When I arrived home, my clothes were drenched with sweat. I knew that I should not have picked a day to start running when it was already eighty degrees outside at seven in the morning. I showered and put on a clean pair of gym shorts and a tank top.

As I was drinking my third cup of coffee, I heard someone at the door. I was not surprised that it was Valerie. She was interested in a tour of the house. I showed her around. I knew that Donnie would not object to me showing her his room and I showed her my room. Ann and Mia were still in bed, so I did not show her those rooms. She looked over the rest of the house and had a cup of coffee with me. Valerie had some things to do that day, so she left, with the promise that she would come back about seven that evening. She hoped that Donnie would have arrived by that time.

True to her word, she was at our door at five to seven. She sat and talked with Ann and me and when Mia came out of the kitchen on her way to her bedroom, Valerie looked long and hard at her. She gave me a quizzical look, which I ignored the best that I could. A few minutes later, Donnie arrived and Valerie rushed to the door to see him. After giving Valerie a loving greeting, Donnie and his father began carrying the rest of Donnie's things into the house. Of course, Donnie's parents wanted to see the whole house and we watched as Donnie gave them a tour. Donnie's parents talked for about thirty minutes and then they told him that they were going to check into their motel. They made plans to pick Donnie up at eight o'clock in the morning for breakfast. They told Valerie that they would pick her up at her dorm on their way. Valerie said that she had things to do later in the morning, so she would just drive over here before eight o'clock.

When Valerie saw the Martins drive down the street, she looked at Donnie and me and demanded, "Who the hell was that broad that went into the bedroom at the end of the hall." Without waiting for an answer, she turned to me and said, "That can't be Mia. You told me that Mia was short, fat and ugly." Then she turned to Donnie, "Have you fucked her yet?  What is this place, an orgy pit? I knew that you would be having sex with Jenny and once in a while maybe with Ann, but now this other broad. Fuck, if you're trying to take care of all of them, when will you have time to take care of my needs?"

Donnie moved toward her and tried to put his arms around her. He said, "Valerie, honey, I haven't "

She pushed him away, "Don't give me that Valerie honey shit. Are either one of you going to tell me the truth."

From behind us we heard, "That broad has no intention of fucking your boyfriend or any other boyfriend. I don't know why Jenny gave you a description of me when she had never seen me at that time. Most girls don't worry about lesbians being around their boyfriends. Maybe you had better worry about yourself, because us lesbians don't care whose cunt we munch on; we're just all fucking sex fiends."

All three of us turned to face Mia. I spoke first when I told Valerie, "When we were setting this up, you were still a little up-tight about sex and about Donnie having sex with anyone else and I didn't know what else to tell you about Mia. I knew that she had no interest in guys at the time; but I didn't think that it was anyone else's business. I'm sorry that I misled you; but as Mia said, I didn't even know what she looked like at that time."

Valerie had calmed a little and she said, "Mia, I'm sorry about the things that I said. I was just in shock and a little pissed at Jenny and Donnie for not telling me everything that they knew. The thing is that it shouldn't matter whether you like guys or girls or both. If you and Donnie were fucking, it's Donnie that I should be mad at, not you. I apologize for everything." Then she turned to Donnie and grabbed his cock, before saying, "You are going to pay for the shock that you just put me through and you're going to pay tonight, buster." Then she looked at me and snarled, "And you're going to pay too, Jenny. Your turn will come." She was still grasping Donnie's cock as she led him into his bedroom.

Mia and I sat down on the couch. Mia said, "I hope that is the last time that we have to go through explaining who and what I am. I just want to be me and enjoy my life the best that I can."

I put my arm around her and said, "Mia, if anybody else has anything to say about you or who you are, I will not have had anything to do with it. Over a month ago, a simple lie, in an attempt to appease Valerie, keeps coming back to bite me on the ass." I kissed her and said, "I'm sorry, Mia."

Mia rubbed one of my tits and said, "And I'm coming back to bite you on the ass right now." I simply stood up and walked to my bedroom with Mia following me.

The following morning, I started my run a little earlier and I was home drinking a cup of coffee when Valerie came into the kitchen. She was pouring a cup of coffee when Mia came into the room. Valerie asked, "Jenny, do you by chance have a pair of shorts and a top that I can borrow? I'd like to be wearing something different than I was last night when Donnie's parents pick us up for breakfast."

Before I could answer, Mia said, "Why don't you come see what I have? You and I are closer to the same size. Jenny's shorts would probably be a little tight on you." Mia led Valerie off to find some clothes for her.

Mia and I were sitting at the table when Valerie returned from having her shower and dressing. Valerie said, "Mia, you're a lot better person than I probably would have been with things that I said about you last night. Thank you for the loan of the clothes."

Mia told her, "I realize that you said things about me that you probably didn't mean; but Donnie's the one that you need to apologize to. You basically told him that you didn't trust him and your relationship won't survive without trust."

Valerie set her coffee cup down and said, "You're right. We tend to take for granted to the people that we love. I need to tell him right now.

On Monday, classes began and we started to get in a regimen of sorts. About once a week or so, I was able to get together with Donnie. Sometimes, Valerie was with us and sometimes she wasn't. Some nights I would get together with Mia and sometimes with Ann. I hadn't met up with any guys on campus that seemed interesting enough to go to bed with. I did occasionally sneak over to Dave's house and I knew that Ann was doing the same thing.

It only took a week of class to realize that I was going to be having some trouble with Biology. The class work was not coming to me as easily as I thought that it should. I knew that I was going to have to find someone who was better in the class than I was to study with me. There were two guys in my Biology class who were also in my Math class. They were both breezing through the first week of Biology; but they were both having some difficulty in the Math class. The temperature had not been below seventy-five degrees since school started. Because of the temperature, I had not worn anything that covered my mid-riff or the bottoms of the cheeks of my ass yet.

I figured that my lack of attire would help me attract these two potential study partners. Most guys are attracted by the amount of skin that I regularly showed; but many of them were turned off by my height. Max Garner and John Baggett were not among those who were turned off. On Friday, after Math class, I asked them if they had time to stop at the student union for a few minutes because I had a couple of questions about Biology. About ten minutes later we were all sitting in the student union having a coke. Max asked, "What is your question about the Biology class?"

I told them, "I need some help with the class.  And from what I have seen so far, the two of you need some help in our Math class."

John said, "Well, as for me, you have the Math class pegged. I definitely need help."

Max mumbled, "I think that I am beyond help. What are you proposing?"

I answered, "I think that if we got together a couple of times a week to study together, we could all benefit. I need a good grade in Biology and I think that you guys could use my help in Math."

John asked, "Where and when do you want to start?"

I suggested, "Why don't we meet at my house at seven o'clock on Tuesday?"

They both agreed and I gave them the address. We were meeting a couple of times a week and usually it lasted two to three hours. I was grasping some of the basics of biology better after getting their help. They were each getting better grades on their math quizzes after we started to work together. The first of October had arrived and on a Thursday night, John was not going to make it. Max and I had agreed that we would still meet that night.

At four o'clock that afternoon, I went to the library to do some research on a paper that I was working on. Parking near the library was nearly impossible. The closest lot that I could hope to get into was almost as far from the library as our house was. I decided that I would walk. I worked on my research until it was time to head back for the study session. On the way home, I was caught in a torrential downpour. I was soaked from head to toe when I got home and Max was due in five minutes. I rushed to my room and stripped. I took my hair out of its usual ponytail and tried to brush some of the wetness out of it. I quickly put on the most conservative nightgown that I owned just in time for Max's arrival. We sat at the table in the study room and worked on Biology for about an hour.

I was reasonably certain that I was ready for the next day's quiz, so I suggested that we start on the math class. I was helping Max work on some of the problems and occasionally I had to lean over his shoulder. Max was becoming flustered and began to have a little more trouble than normal. In my attempts to show him what he was doing wrong, I was leaning over his shoulder more often. I happened to notice that the front of his pants was beginning to tent. I was somewhat surprised at his arousal over, what I thought was, casual contact. The devilishness in me made me accentuate my actions all the more. A couple of times when I leaned over his shoulder, I made sure that I rubbed a tit against the side of his face.

When the fabric in the front of his pants was stretched almost to the bursting point, I pushed my tits against his neck and reached out with one arm over each shoulder. I took his pencil from him and began to write the correct solution to the problem. As I set the pencil down, I said, "You must really love math."

He asked, "Why in the world would you think that?"

I laughed, "You're the only guy that I know that gets hard from working math problems."

He turned his head to speak and the end of one tit poked him in the eye. He told me, "Apparently, I'm not the only one who is excited."

I looked at the front of my nightgown and realized that my nipples were sticking way out. I said, "I guess that I like math too." I kept my tits pressed against him as I reached down and rubbed the front of his pants. I told him, "It looks like Rosy Palm is going to get a workout tonight."

His face turned redder and he pretended to be reading one of the math problems. I noticed a wet shot appearing where the head of his dick was poking against the front of his pants. I ran my hand along the shaft and said, "I don't think that you will make it home to visit Rosy Palm.  I shouldn't have gotten you all worked up like this. Come on with me, you need to release some tension."

I led Max to my bedroom and when he was standing by the bed, I faced him and pulled his shirt over his head. Then I reached down and began to unbuckle his belt. As I began to unzip his pants, he muttered, "Wh- Wh- What are y- y you doing."

I pulled his pants and underwear down in one swift motion and replied, "I'm going to keep you from cumming your pants. Now get your shoes off and pull your pants the rest of the way off." I pulled my nightgown over my head. It is probably a good thing that Max had already sat down to remove his pants and shoes because I think the sight of my naked body would have caused him to fall on his ass. His jaw dropped open and his eyes were fixed on my small tits and my pussy.

I moved onto the bed next to him and before I kissed him, I took one of his hands and placed it on one of my breasts as I told him, "You've been getting turned on by these all night long; why don't you feel one of them with your hand for a while." As we kissed I eased him back on the bed. He rolled me to my back and continued to kiss me and moved his hand from my tit down to my pussy. Max began to rub it and then slid a finger inside.

Quickly, he slid a second finger inside and said, "Damn, but you're wet."

I told him, "I know. I only planned to give you a hand job when I brought you in here; but then I realized how turned on I was. I knew that I needed to cum as badly as you do. Stop for a minute."

He seemed puzzled, but he withdrew his hand from my pussy. I leaned over to the nightstand and took a condom out of the drawer. I handed it to him and told him, "I really don't think that either one of us needs any more foreplay. Let's see if that thing can satisfy me."

Max was fumbling to get the condom on when I rolled to my back. He moved between my legs and began to slide his cock into me. I was correct that I didn't need any more foreplay; I began to cum shortly after he was inside of me. I was not surprised that Max didn't last that long either. I knew when I brought him into the bedroom that he was almost ready to cum in his pants.

mary0256
mary0256
482 Followers