Jenny Cums to College Ch. 06

Story Info
The Tomkins family visits their relatives at Christmas.
6.8k words
4.67
47.1k
7
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

John and I were still dating as the semester was coming to a close; but I was sure that we would be parting company early in the next semester. I felt that the sex between us was pleasant enough; but I had had better and was sure that I would have better in the future. John and I did not have any classes together the next semester. Without common classes to bring us together, I was sure that we would begin to drift apart.

The last week of the semester was upon us and final examinations had begun. As our exams were finishing, we would start leaving for home. Most of us would stay home until the middle of January when the next semester was due to start. Mia thought that she would probably return shortly after the start of the New Year. Ann was the first of the group to finish her exams. She was through on Wednesday; but she was staying in Barstoll until Friday. Jason spent Wednesday evening with Ann and he had his last exam around noon on Thursday. That night Jason and Ann tried to get in a month's worth of sex, hoping that it would satisfy them until they started the second semester. They enjoyed trying to fool themselves into believing that.

Mia and Donnie finished their exams on Thursday and Mia left for home that night. Donnie remained until Friday because he was riding home with Valerie. Valerie and I had the same final that began at noon on Friday. Valerie packed for the return trip on Thursday and then checked out of her dorm room. She spent the night with Donnie. Donnie was waiting for us to finish our exam and we left as soon as we finished.

We would have a week to goof off before leaving to visit our aunt, uncle and cousins. Our flight was scheduled to leave the Sunday before Christmas and we would return the following Sunday. Mom, Ann and I were sitting around trying to catch up on everything that had happened since we had been home the last time. Mom said, "You girls are going to have to get all of your Christmas shopping done by the Friday before Christmas."

Ann said, "It might be easier to wait until we get there and do our shopping there. I'm sure that they have malls there. That way we wouldn't have to carry so much on the plane."

Mom explained, "For two weeks, I have been shipping Christmas presents to myself at Uncle Bill's office. I'll be making the last shipment on the Friday before we leave. You have it bought and wrapped and I'll get it shipped."

I laughed, "I was thinking that I'd just buy Jim and Andy a couple of boxes of rubbers a piece."

Mom queried, "Would that be your present to them or to yourself?"

I smiled, "Both. That's why it would be two boxes a piece."

That week was very relaxing. Ann and I had a chance to spend a lot of time in bed together and we did a lot of shopping. During the week, we each had some opportunity to enjoy each of our parents in bed.

When we returned from helping mom ship the last of the Christmas presents, we saw that our grades had arrived in the mail that day. I was confident that I would do well in every course except Biology. That grade would depend upon my final exam grade. An almost perfect exam could earn me an A in the course; but I expected to get a B. It was possible that a poor final exam grade could drop the grade all of the way to a C.

I was apprehensive and excited at the same time. I ripped the envelope open and began to scream. I had done what I had set out to do, as difficult as it had been. I had earned a four-point-oh for my first semester in college.

Ann opened her envelope and a frown crossed her face. She was disappointed that she had received a B in her statistics course. She cursed and threw the grade report on the table. Mom looked at the grades and a broad smile crossed her face. She hugged Ann and said, "Honey, you got five A's; you shouldn't be disappointed."

"Mom, Jenny got six A's and I worked so damn hard on that class."

"Ann, you have never been a straight A student and we have never expected you to be. We just expected you to get the best grades possible. A lot of straight A students fall from those ranks when they take statistics; you shouldn't be disappointed with in a B in that course."

It wasn't long before Donnie was on the telephone trying to learn what grades I had earned. He revealed that he had matched my grades and Valerie had gotten one B. The rest were A's. Later in the day, Mia had called to talk with Ann about her grades. Mia had also earned one B and five A's.

I called Valerie and said, "When you get ready to start talking to your parents about living in our house next year, we have another good argument for you to give them. You tell them to find another group of five students who are as close as we are that can pull a three-point-nine grade point average. I know that you won't use this part with your parents; but we have proven something this semester. As long as you keep your priorities straight, you can have an active social and sex life and still excel in school. Valerie, I really want you to move in with us next year."

Valerie replied, "I really want to live there too; but selling my parents is going to be tough. If I lived there, I wouldn't have sex any more often; but I wouldn't be as rushed as I am some times. The other day, my mother came right out and asked me if I was having sex with Donnie."

"Whoa, what did you tell her?"

"I didn't actually lie to her; but I did try to tap dance around the subject. I told her that although I loved her and respected her, I was nineteen years old. I said that it would be my choice about who I would have sex with and when. Then I got sappy and told her that she had raised me right and I would be a responsible individual. I don't know what she thinks; but she agreed with what I had told her. I plan to drop some more hints about living with you guys over break; but I will probably wait a few months before pushing for an answer."

"Don't wait too long. We want you to move in; but we don't want to have to take someone that we're not that comfortable with at the last minute."

On Sunday, we were on the plane enroute to visit our relatives. Their entire family met us at the airport. Daddy was renting a car and Uncle Bill had driven Aunt Betty's minivan so that there was more room for the luggage. When we had loaded all of the luggage and eight people into the two vehicles, we drove to a restaurant to have dinner. We had finished eating and Uncle Bill ordered another round of drinks. Aunt Betty said, "Jim and Andy, why don't you take the girls back to the house. You can help them unload their luggage and show them where they are supposed to sleep. Then you guys can decide where you're actually going to sleep."

The boys unloaded all of the luggage that was in the minivan. With our help they were able to put mom and daddy's in the room where they would be staying and brought ours to the room that we were sharing. Jim and Andy left us alone to put our things away. Ann smiled, "This time teasing the shit out of them won't do any good. I guess that we should just get naked and call them in here. I'm horny. It's been over a week since Jason and I have had sex and I only got to fuck daddy once last week."

We both stripped and I stuck my head out the door and hollered, "Jim and Andy could you come in here?"

Although they were not on a dead run, the guys did not waste any time getting there. When they saw the nude bodies in front of them, they began to undress. It was apparent from the eagerness shown, that Ann was not the only one that was as horny as hell. Although I had gotten together with Ann and mom during the past week and had a couple of quick encounters with daddy, I was one of the horniest ones there. Ann and I each had sex with Jim and Andy and the four of us fell asleep together. I opened my eyes when I heard the door opening and saw mom, daddy, Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty standing there. I heard Aunt Betty say, "I told you that they'd be in here. It's easier to switch off when you're all in the same bed."

All of us had some more last minute Christmas shopping to do. We managed to take time out from having sex to complete that shopping. Over the two-day period, I managed to spend some time in bed with Aunt Betty and mom. Uncle Bill and I managed to fuck one of those nights. Of course Ann and I got together often. We aren't sure how many times over those two days that we fucked Jim and Andy. Since they had visited us the previous summer, they had not only improved their technique; but their stamina seemed to have increased. These two days had been a great experience. I figured that the following two days would be a little more sedate.

On Christmas Eve, Uncle Bill hosted his annual open house. People began to arrive at about two o'clock and the last of them didn't leave until after eight. A considerable amount of food had been consumed and the alcohol flowed freely all day. We had all eaten too much and consumed too much alcohol so we welcomed the quiet solitude that had finally overcome the house. I am not sure if anyone had sex that night; I know that I fell asleep without having any sex. Ann was asleep next to me when I woke up on Christmas morning, so I can't say for sure what she had done that Christmas Eve.

The nice thing about not having young children around on Christmas morning is that everyone, regardless of age, can act like children. We all enjoyed opening our presents. Although I did buy them something else, I followed through on my threat to give Jim and Andy each of couple of boxes of condoms. To prove that great minds do think alike, they each gave Ann and me a box of condoms. I was sure that we would use most of them before we returned home on Sunday.

Aunt Betty and mom cooked a fantastic meal for us. The four guys turned the football game on television and promptly fell asleep. Mom, Aunt Betty, Ann and I decided that we weren't going to let their sleepiness keep us from enjoying the day. We retired to the bedroom and enjoyed each other for most of the afternoon.

On the day after Christmas, the southern air was a warm seventy-eight degrees and Jim and Andy had invited some friends to join them in their swimming pool. Ann and I went to the bedroom to dress for the pool party. I told Ann, "You know, we have no idea what these guys are like. How do you want to dress?"

"Shit, we'll probably never see these other people again, so what the fuck. I'm going to wear my thong. I had planned to wear it a day when it was just the family; but I think that I'll see if I can't get some dicks hard."

"If you're wearing that, I guess that I'll wear my skimpiest bikini."

When we walked into the back yard, we saw that two guys and two girls had joined Jim and Andy. I noticed that the girls as well as the guys were paying very close attention to Ann as she approached them. I also noticed that occasionally, someone would take their eyes off of Ann's beautiful large breasts to check out my long thin body. Jim and Andy introduced us to their four friends. Both guys were fairly good looking and had nice bodies without being muscle bound. John was about five-foot-nine. Charlie was about six-two. Both girls were about five-six. Mary was a very voluptuous brunette. Sue was a blonde and a slight bit thinner than Mary.

All four of us girls were content to relax on the chaise lounges and get some sun. The suits worn by Mary and Sue were almost as revealing as the one's that Ann and I were wearing. None of the guys was content to let us relax in the sun. All four of them were in the water trying to hide their growing erections, while they attempted to goad us into the pool. Ann and I knew that our suits would not be covering much of anything if we went into the water; but the other girls joined the guys in attempting to coax us into the water. Finally, we agreed, if the other two would join us in the water. Mary and Sue dove into the pool and we, reluctantly, followed.

Although Ann received the most attention while we were in the water, all of us were dunked and groped. I would not say that all of it was unpleasant; in fact, I did learn that neither Charlie nor John had exceptionally large cocks. They were both reasonable though; but John's was a little larger. When it was time to get out of the water, the four of us tried to arrange our suits. On the deck we realized that the wet suits would not be able to cover the areas that they were intended to cover. Since all of our tits were showing most of the time, the four of us discarded our tops. Mary was the first to notice that the bottoms of my suit were riding up into the crack of my ass. She exclaimed, "Sue, did you notice Jenny? Her pussy is bald. Are you going to help me eat that?"

Sue was walking toward Ann, as she said, "No, I'm a lot like some of these guys; I get turned on more by big tits." She began to help Ann remove the bottom of her thong.

Mary had removed my bottoms and I helped her get her own off. Her face was between my legs, sucking on my pussy. She had positioned herself so that her pussy was in front of my face. My tongue moved through that dark hair and penetrated her puffy lips, as I sucked her tasty nectar. I glanced over and saw that Sue and Ann were doing the same thing that we were doing. The guys were getting out of the water and their suits were soon tossed aside.

Mary and I were cumming when we were approached by Andy and Charlie. Andy started to suck on Mary's tits, while Charlie was quite attentive to mine. It wasn't long before that eight-inch cock was driving into me and Mary was on her back next to me taking Andy's thick cock. I heard a familiar squeal and glanced the other direction to see Ann being fucked by John. Jim was sticking his thin pole into Sue. Charlie was doing a nice job with that fine tool as he stroked it in and out of my aroused pussy. It didn't take long before I was beginning to cum. The girls' moans and the grunts coming from the guys told me that everyone else was also close to getting off.

Each of us girls was relaxing in the arms of the guy who had just brought us to orgasm. Ann asked me, "Jenny does this remind you of that day and a half pool party that we had last summer?"

"This is a little more even. If you remember, we had more guys than girls then. If you're comparing the pool parties, does that mean that you're going to take it up the ass as soon as it starts to rain?"

"I don't think that I will do that today."

Sue's eyes lit up as she asked, "Ann, did you really take a cock up your ass?"

Ann replied, "Yeah. I had thought about it for quite a while and that day just seemed like it was the time to do it."

Mary asked, "How big was the cock?"

Ann said, "About nine inches."

Sue said, "Damn, that's awfully big to be taking up the ass. I'd like to have seen that."

I told her, "Sue, that same cock was just in your pussy. In fact, when she did it, she had another cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. She started that day saying that she didn't even know if she wanted to fuck at all. When she finished with them that day they were all struggling to get a hard on."

Ann quickly interjected, "Just don't forget that there was some skinny little bitch there that was doing her best to fuck half of the world."

I laughed, "Yes, I did my best to keep them all satisfied. Remember, I had to start out the day with a guy whose only piece of ass in his life had been a quickie in a whorehouse."

Mary said, "I'm going to leave the ass fucking to Ann; but this talk has me ready to have my pussy filled again. Jim, if you're willing to settle for a pussy to put it in, I'd like to find out how deep you can get that thing into me."

Jim stood up and started to move toward Mary. As he was approaching, Andy moved over to Sue and the four of them were kissing fervently. Charlie was still holding me and I reached down for his hard cock and said, "I know that you're just aching to play with my sister's big boobs and to stick this thing into her. She'll fuck you to death."

As Charlie started to move toward Ann, he said, "That's the way that I've always dreamed of going."

John's eight-inch cock was as hard as a rock as he moved toward me. I knew that I was going to enjoy this day. In addition to John, I still had my cousins' cocks to sample and then there were two pussies that I had not eaten yet. Yes, this was going to be a great day. After he had played with my boobs and fingered me for a while, John rolled me over and he moved behind me. He drove that fine staff into me from the rear. As he gave me a glorious ride, he fondled my tits and fingered my clit.

It didn't take that much time for Jim to be ready to take me on; but when it became Andy's turn, he needed some time to recuperate. I took advantage of that time to sample Sue's tasty pussy. Andy's cock was responding; but I could tell that he was running out of energy. I told him, "Just stay on your back and I'll do all of the work. I'll control the pace and all that you will have to do is enjoy it.

As I was resting from my ride of my cousin, I began to realize what everyone else was realizing; the sun had set and it was beginning to get chilly there by the pool. Our cousins' friends realized how long they had been there and they began to dress so that they could go home. Neither Ann nor I bothered to dress; we simply picked up our bikinis and went inside. Our aunt, uncle and parents were sitting at the kitchen table as we walked in to the house. They hooted and hollered as they watched us walk naked down the hall toward the bedroom.

Ann and I were beginning to dress, when I told Ann, "You know, you are the only one who was out there that I didn't get to have sex with. Do you think that we can take care of that later?"

"I'm not sure. Usually, I would never pass up a chance at your pussy; but I am a little fucked out right now. We'll see how my energy level is before we go to bed tonight."

"I wasn't thinking about doing it right now either. I think that I need to get some food in me before I have energy to do anything."

We finished dressing and went to the kitchen to find out when supper would be ready. Aunt Betty said, "We ate about an hour and a half ago. The three of you were too busy to bother or you were busy eating something else. There is plenty left in the refrigerator. Either fix yourselves a plate and microwave it or fix a sandwich."

We sat around for a few hours talking with our families before everyone was ready for bed. Ann and I had undressed and we were naked as we got into bed. Ann pulled the covers over herself, saying, "Sorry, Jenny, you're going to have to wait until morning to get any pussy eating. I am too exhausted tonight."

"That's all right. A decent night's sleep will probably give me enough energy to do a better job. It's hard to believe that tomorrow is our last day here. I hope that we can do something interesting tomorrow. It doesn't have to be as wild as today; but it should be something that will help us remember this trip."

I was awakened on Saturday morning by the feel of something warm and moist probing between the lips of my pussy. My morning began with the vision of my sister licking my cunt. I opened my eyes and swatted her on the ass. That let her know that I was awake and I wanted the same type of breakfast that she was enjoying. She moved her pussy in front of my face and I began trying to satisfy her with my tongue. Although both of us had recouped enough energy to aggressively attack the other's quim, we were both content to try to make this last for a while. We both had satisfying cums and got out of bed. We simply pulled T-shirts over our heads and went to the kitchen. Mom and Aunt Betty were sitting at the table, enjoying their morning coffee. Ann and I each poured ourselves a cup and joined them.

I said, "Do I have to guess where daddy and Uncle Bill are this morning?"

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers
12