Jenny Gets Fucked Ch. 04

Story Info
She pays the price by standing on the corner.
1.6k words
4.13
57.8k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
283 Followers

As he lowered his head and bit into her Mothers neck, he asked her how it felt.

Jenny's Mom just nodded in the affirmative. She knew better than to antagonize this nigger. Besides, it REALLY DID feel good.

Jenny had laid there beside them and cried, but at the same time she had been frantically masturbating herself.

***************************

Flip knew he had a good thing here with Jenny and her Mom, but his mind was going a mile a minute. It kept going back to a guy he knew, that pimped some white girls down on Lewiston St. That fucking guy was flashing money around, like it grew on trees, but Flip knew it was from the women he was pimping, and he wanted some of that action.

Jenny was standing behind her Mother, as they were both looking into the bathroom mirror..... staring at the hickey that Flip had put on her Mother.

"Honey I'm sorry, but when he came onto me I creamed my drawers, and he just took whatever he wanted. I know he's your boyfriend, but these niggers are all alike Jenn, they want more and more, and they don't care who gets hurt in the process."

Jenny was not upset at her Mother, for letting Flip fuck her. She was more sexually aroused that her Mother had let Flip give her that fucking hickey. She was actually jealous that Flip had done that to her Mom, instead of to her.

"HEY YOU TWO, how about getting it in gear! I need to go over to Amos's house."

Jenny was afraid to go back over there, but she knew better than to not obey Flip. She had already seen his mean side, and it was not something that she wanted to see again.

Her Mother looked into the mirror back at her Daughter, and just nodded.

"Jenn, no matter what happens when we go over to that guys house, just keep your cool. I've got a feeling that Flip has something on his mind, but let's just play along and see what it is. Okay honey?"

Jenny just nodded as she was slipping her t-shirt back on. She hadn't even douched after that last fuck, and some of his cum was already drying on the inside of her thighs. "Fuck it", she thought, at least she wasn't stuck in the house anymore, besides last night with all those black cocks had ended up feeling great. She just hoped that none of them would mention to her Mom about what happened last night.

As Flip was driving her Mom's car, Jenny was scrunched up between him and her Mom. He had dropped his hand down onto her lap, and had made no pretense of pushing her knees apart, so that he could slip his fingers up her shorts. She had momentarily kept them closed, until he shot her that mean look of his, and she had relented and gave him access.... right there in front of her Mother.

"Mrs G, okay if I call you Mom?"

He didn't even wait for her to answer, and kept right on talking.

"I want you to meet my buddy Amos's Dad. His wife passed away a couple of years ago, and he has been real lonely, until last night of course."

"Flip!"

"Hush, were all friends here, and your Mom knows what's up, don't you Mom?"

Her Mom was looking out the window, so that she wouldn't have to see this nigger pawing her little girl, so she just nodded and said, "Yea, I've got a pretty good idea whats going on."

"See, your Mom is a smart woman. She will like Amos's Dad, and he got a lot of money from his wife's insurance, so he can help her out with some of her bills."

Jenns' Mom squeezed her fingers tight when she heard that, but already a slight frown was creasing her lips. "Yes, she thought.... Some good hard fucking and some money in her pocket. Well, at least she hoped he was able to get it hard enough for him to fuck her. Oh well, she knew how these niggers loved pushing white women's heads down on there black cocks. That usually got them excited enough for a hard on.... Yes, she thought, this might work out okay."

Jenny had been amazed when they got over to Amos's house, and without so much as a high ya, Flip had led her Mom over to Amos's Dad and introduced her to him.

"Now tell me Mr. Brown, isn't this the most purty white woman you have ever seen? She has been dying to meet you, and I've been telling her that you might like to be her sugar daddy."

Amos's Dad, flashed a big grin, showing the two missing upper teeth, and reached out and took her hand in his. Jenny's Mom knew when to make a pretty smile, even when she didn't mean it, and when Amos's Dad didn't let go of her hand right away, her Mom started getting that moist feeling between her legs again.

Flip turned to Jenny who was standing there with an open mouth, and pulled her over to the stairs, that led up to the bedrooms.

"Amos? You coming, or you gonna watch your Dad and Mrs G?"

Amos flashed a big grin across his face as he immediately knew what was going to happen. That big purple hickey on her neck was a sure indicator that Flip must have already fucked that woman. He was pretty sure his Dad wouldn't mind sharing this white woman with him, but his thoughts went back to last night, and how tight Jenny had been. A big smile went over his face as he turned around and followed them up the stairs.

As Flip led her up the stairs, Jenny's knees started to get weak, as she knew that Flip was going to give her to the other nigger. Flip cupped Jenny's ass cheek with one of his black hands and cast a smile over his shoulder at Amos.

"Now we gonna have us a good time, while your Mom gets acquainted with Mr. Brown. Oh, and after wards, I'm taking you down to K-Marts and buying you some nice clothes."

Jenny didn't know what that was all about, but right now, she was more concerned about these two black guys taking her however they wanted.

It was of course a wonderful afternoon in the Brown house hold. Jenny's Mom was pleasantly surprised when Mr. Brown dropped his pants, and a pretty hefty black cock appeared. "Not bad at all," she thought as the cock already was starting to rise. "Shit, I might not even have to suck him off...." she thought. Of course when Mr. Brown walked up to her, she expected him to kiss her, but instead he placed his hands on her shoulders, and she willingly went down to her knees.

Mr. Brown had cum pretty quickly, but he assured her as he was leading her over to the couch, that he would be hard again real soon.... with a little help from her talented mouth, of course.

Meanwhile, Jenny had found herself sitting on top of Flips cock, and before she knew it, Amos had slid up behind her and was trying to put it in her ass. She was still sore from before, and tried to pucker up, until Flip slapped one of her tits quite hard. "Dammit, don't make me look bad in front of my Buddy!"

They had both fucked her at the same time, and Jenny just went into a constant state of arousal. These guys didn't care if she was comfortable or not. They were just interested in fucking this white girl and getting their own enjoyment.

Amos had remembered the hickey on her Moms neck, and as he was driving hard into Jenny's asshole, he leaned forward and clamped his mouth on the side of her neck. Fuck, what was good for the Mom had to be good for the Daughter. Flip had just smiled when he saw that Jenny was lost in the fucking they were giving her, and she had squeezed hard on his cock as Amos had started sucking on her neck.

"Oh yea, she would be easy to put on the streets." he thought.

After Flip had taken her out for dinner at McDonalds, 'last of the big time spenders' she thought, they went over to K-Marts and he had her try on some cheap looking clothes, and some high heals that were uncomfortable to walk in.

"Flip.... I can't wear this stuff. I'm gonna look like a fucking hooker in this outfit!"

Flip just smiled at her, and winked. "Now you've got the idea!"

A couple of weeks passed and Jenny was standing on the corner shivering, as she was looking for some John to come along, when all of a sudden she saw her girl friend Amy drive slowly by. She saw that Amy was looking at her with eyes as big as silver dollars, and she thought that she was going to stop the car. Instead, Amy rolled down the window and said something that Jenny couldn't quite catch.

"Amy? What did you say?"

As Amy stomped on the gas pedal, she stuck her middle finger out of the window, and yelled.... "Serves you right you fucking whore!"

What neither one of the girls knew, was that they both were already carrying Flip's babies......

Ahhh the life of a white girl who has left the nest to be a woman of the world.......

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
283 Followers