Jenny Is Caught

Story Info
His daughter is caught mid-fantasy.
1.7k words
4.28
120.3k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This story is the result of a fantasy shared with this girl recently. Took the rough version and worked it into a story. My thanks to him for sharing it with me. Neither of us support incest or condone it, however in fantasy form many enjoy relationships simliar to this story.***

Jenny had been sleeping an hour when something woke her from her slumber. Rolling onto her back she stretches out like a cat and opens her eyes slowly, letting them adjust in the darkness of her room. Pushing up to a sitting position with her legs dangling off the side of the bed she realizes she must need to use the bathroom. That must have been what woke her. The time on her clock on the bedside table reads 11:15 pm.

As she is walking down the hall, she hears a lot of noises coming out of mom and dad's bedroom. At first it is a steady thud thud sound that she is not sure of, and she hears whispered moans, and without realizing it, her hand moves under her t-shirt and she slides a finger under her panties and rubs just a little.

Then, the voices start getting louder and louder. She hears, "Daddy, may I come please. Please daddy?" At first she is thinking, what is happening? Then in an instant, she realizes that daddy is fucking mommy, but mommy is playing HER!

Her fingers start rubbing faster and faster. She hears the voice say "I love you daddy" then a very loud "I LOVE YOU DADDY!" But the very last dy of daddy was kind of muffled as if someone was holding a hand over her mouth.

Jen rubs faster and faster, imagining she is in mommy's place in the bed. Oh God, she thinks, this feels so good! Suddenly without realizing it, she starts to cum and says, "I love you Daddy, I love you DADDY!"

Jen said it so loud, that mom heard it. She heard her say to him, "There is someone outside our door."

He says "What?!"

Jen hears some movement in the room and turned and ran back to her room. Dad opens the door a few seconds later, having paused to put on some underwear. As opens the door, the light shines on a small white spot on the carpet. Dad closes the door behind him and kneels down and wipes his finger across it. Bringing it to his nose he inhales, and yes, it is that smell. He walks down to Jen's room and opens the door. Jen makes believe she is asleep, although he knows better. Dad goes back to his bedroom and then tells his wife, that Jen just got up and used the bathroom probably, or was sleep walking.

The next day, mom and dad leave for work and Jen for school. She is a high school senior and turned 18 a couple months ago.

All day at school she thought of nothing but her being in that bed with daddy. Her begging for permission to cum and saying I love you Daddy, I love you Daddy as she does.

After school she rides the bus home. As Jen exits the school bus she is so excited her panties are soaked. Hurrying inside and tosses her book bag on the living room sofa and goes immediately to mommy and daddy's bed. She pulls back the covers, leans over and presses her face against the sheets and smells them. Lifting her short skirt she slips her fingers into the waistband of her panties and slips the wet pair off. Stretching out on her back, and starts rubbing herself and thinking of Daddy's full weight on her and full length in her. Jen moans loudly, her fingers stroking around and around on her small clit. Thinking to herself she needs something more, she starts looking through mom's dresser in the hopes of finding a vibrator or something. She finds it, in the bottom right hand drawer, wrapped in a towel. She takes it out, lays back the bed, and fumbles with the controls for a sec, then slips it in.

OH GOD!! It feels so good. She works it in and out, in and out. Closing her eyes she fantasizes about her slipping in Daddy's bed when mom is out of town and rubbing herself against his cock. Then, she says "Daddy, may I cum, Daddy may I cum?" as she starts to cum she's saying over and over "I love you Daddy, I love you Daddy."

As she is about to say it a third time her eyes happen upon a fuzzy image to her left. It is DADDY! She did not hear daddy drive up in his old truck. Did not hear him unlock, open or close the backdoor. Most definitely she did not hear him open the bedroom door. She just lays there and looks up at him, noticing his mouth is moving, but no sound is coming out. In reality, she just could not hear anything he was saying. Then, after like 10 seconds she hears, "What in the hell are you doing?"

The only other sound is coming from the vibrator still deep inside her.

Daddy says it again "What in the hell are you doing?"

Jen finally answers him in a scared quavering voice, "I heard you and mommy last night daddy. It was not her that you wanted it was me. I thought about it all day today. I want you daddy."

He is beside the bed in two large strides and takes her by her ponytail and moves toward the computer nook leaving her no choice but to follow. Sitting down, he pulls her across his knee. She is both scared and excited. Then Daddy lifts up the plaid red school girl skirt, exposing her naked butt and lower body.

Daddy says, "I have to teach my little girl a lesson."

Spank Spank.

Jen slips her hand down and starts rubbing her clit. She murmurs, "I love you daddy," with each swat of his hand.

Spank Spank.

Her fingers are wildly rubbing faster and faster. Her voice is louder and louder, "I love you daddy" after each spank.

At 15 she starts to writhe and moans loudly as she cums harder than she ever had before across her daddy's lap.

Daddy pushes her legs apart, rubbing her reddened flesh gently, slipping fingers down between her lips, feeling how wet his girl has gotten. He hears her moan and lets his fingertips graze her swollen clit and she bucks upwards to meet his touch. He chuckles at the state she's in. "Oh little girl, you like your Daddy touching you here?" he asks softly, pushing one finger between her soft wet lips and inside of her.

She answers, breathlessly, "yes!"

His finger slips from inside and delivers a spank against her nether lips bringing a cry of surprise from his little girl, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy!" she answers quickly.

"Good girl," he coos to her, letting his fingers slip between her lips, pressing into her first one and then two, his thumb caressing her clit in small circles as he begins to grind deeper. He slips his other hand under her blouse, fingers deftly undoing her small bra, and pushing it upwards to let her breasts free. With his thumb and finger he works the nipple of one between, pulling, rubbing, tugging, his hand still stroking into her.

Jen is writhing in his lap, her body rubbing against her daddy's now hard cock still confined inside his pants.

He feels her muscles clench around his fingers, her breathing labored and knows she's close. "Do you want Daddy to make you come little girl?"

Jen thinks to herself she will die if he stops. She remembers last night, what her Mom had begged from him. How she had wanted it to be her. "Please, Daddy, Please make me come."

The speed of his fingers sliding in and out of her doubles, his thumb moving her clit in small hard circles over and over as he pushes her to the edge and then over it. She throws her head back and yells loudly over and over, "Yes, oh Daddy, Yes! Yes!"


His fingers held tightly inside her tight young body as the spasms wash through her. Slowly he draws them from her and lifts her off his lap. Pushing to his feet he drops her on the bed on her stomach. Jen is hardly aware she's been moved, the tides of her climax still subsiding. She feels weight on the bed behind her and her Daddy is behind her. Grasping her hips with his large hands he presses the head of his cock to her wet lips and in one swift thrust buries himself deeply inside her. His tempo is relentless, pounding into her hard again and again, fucking her as hard as he had her mother the night before.

Jen's face was pressed into the sheets, the very sheets where her parents did what her Daddy was doing to her now. He wrapped one hand around her ponytail and pulled hard against him as his cock thrusts in and out.

"Is this what you wanted little girl? Does your Daddy's cock feel good pounding into you deep and hard?" He asked her in a deep voice thick with passion.

"Yes, oh Yes Daddy. Your cock is much better than mommy's vibrator. Please Daddy, don't stop." She begged him.

"Oh you can count on not stopping little girl. Daddy intends to give his naughty girl the fucking she wanted and needs." His words were punctuated with his thrusts in and out.

When he had exhausted himself and a sheen of perspiration was across his brow, he finally exploded inside her. Jen followed and came a third time that afternoon. She was lost in the magnitude of what she was feeling and had experienced. Repeating over and over, "I love you Daddy. I love you Daddy."

Her Daddy pulled himself out of her and lay on the bed beside her. Reaching out he gathered her into his arms and held her close against his chest until her small body stopped trembling. She looked up at her Daddy then and said, "Thank you, Daddy."