Jenny Learns To Be A Good Girl

Story Info
A continuation of "Impregnating Jenny".
4.2k words
155.7k
70
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaksx
zaksx
250 Followers

This continues the story of Jenny which started in "Impregnating Jenny"

Jenny rolled over on the bed. She had just woken on Sunday morning and the sun was streaming into her room. It seemed quite late: she must have slept in.

Jenny was 5 months pregnant and the pregnancy was actually going really smoothly: she hadn't had any morning sickness, and apart from sore breasts and an insatiable appetite she'd been really well.

As for the insatiable appetite, well that was actually three insatiable appetites. Firstly: for sleep. She'd been really tired and had needed a lot more sleep than normal. Secondly: for food. She had been quite chubby before her pregnancy, but now she was big. Her bump was big, but also her breasts had swollen up, and her thighs were larger too. And of course, the third insatiable appetite was for sex. Since becoming pregnant that night five months ago, she hadn't been able to stop thinking about sex.

As she lay in bed, she could feel what she felt every morning: her labia swollen, but not as swollen as her clit, which was pushing out between them. She slept in a little nightgown, which her aunt had bought her, which always ended up riding up over her bump. When she was too hot, the sheets ended up on the floor and she often woke up with her pussy exposed. She knew that her aunt often watched her when she was asleep because she had woken up a number of mornings to find her aunt standing in the doorway staring at her exposed labia.

Jenny had actually noticed a change in her aunt in the last five months. It was hard to explain, and as she lay in bed she thought about it, trying to understand it.

Right after John had first fucked Jenny, the relationship changed very dramatically. As the saying goes, the gloves had come off. Jenny could remember clearly how it hard started.

*****

"Jenny", called Aunt, "wake up".

Jenny rolled over in her bed, the voice of her aunt waking her from her reverie. She had been dreaming about John. Then she remembered. Everything. Suddenly the previous night came back to her. It hadn't been a dream. She really had been fucked by John, her first fucking, her virginity lost and - she blushed at the thought - no protection as John's cum had pumped into her.

After the first fucking, her aunt had untied her. Jenny was really shy and sat in the corner blushing, but she couldn't help taking glances at John's muscled torso and his soft cock. Once John had rested, Auntie Louise had knelt down between John's legs and sucked him hard again. Then she had made Jenny kneel again, her bottom in the air once again. She had said that this position would make sure the sperm had the best chance inside Jenny. Auntie Louise had used her fingers - first to check that Jenny was wet (yes she was!), and then had used them to hold Jenny's lips open. Jenny had felt completely helpless as her aunt told John that he should push into her deep.

The feeling as his cock entered her again was amazing. She'd lost her hymen a few days before and so she was completely open to his cock. This was only the second time she had felt a cock inside her. It felt bigger even than the time before. Maybe she was tighter around it, but she could feel every movement. Her aunt's fingers had moved and seemed to be stroking her back and the cheeks of her bottom. Then they started to circle her anus, slowly, gently rubbing over it. Jenny automatically tensed as her aunt's finger ran over her hole. No-one had ever touched her there and she didn't realise how sensitive it was. She felt her pussy tighten around John's cock as her aunt touched her and it sent a spasm through her. She didn't know but her aunt told her many weeks later, but her aunt was using her other hand to do the same to John: making his cock swell and his pumping more urgent as her finger slowly pushed into his anus.

Jenny's mind was swirling, out of control. Her pussy was tingling and tight, filled. And then she felt her aunt's finger push into her anus - sliding in about an inch. It was more than she could take and she felt the orgasm hit her like a tidal wave - so intense she nearly blacked out. John's cock felt so big inside her as every nerve ending in her pussy exploded at once. She heard herself screaming out in pleasure, grunting, and felt herself pushing her hips back onto John's cock, desperate to have it even deeper.

John was so close and the tightening of Jenny's young, tight, newly opened pussy was amazing. He had only just recovered from the first orgasm. He had thought that he had completely emptied all his sperm into her the first time, but he could feel it boiling up inside him again.

Jenny was moaning and moving with each thrust, pushing her big soft bum back against his cock, back against Louise's finger, trying to get both deeper inside her. She really wanted John to cum. She wanted to feel it again, wanted to feel the sperm pumping into her. She wanted it all the way inside her.

"Please," she moaned as she felt his cock push in hard once again. "I want it!"

"What do you want?" Aunt Louise said, her voice husky and hot as she watched John's cock slide into her niece's pussy.

"Oh god!" Jenny moaned, "I want it so badly."

The words were almost unintelligible. Jenny's breath was getting deeper and huskier and she was moaning with each stroke of John's cock inside her.

Jenny's aunt pushed her finger in deeper into Jenny's virgin anus and repeated: "What do you want?"

"His..... his.... nnnnh"

Jenny's voice was muffled as she moaned again.

"Say it!" ordered Louise.

"His seed. His sperm. His cum. Inside me. Please." Jenny moaned.

John couldn't believe it. Here was an eighteen-year-old girl, her pussy wide open as he thrust in deep, begging to have his cum, begging to be made pregnant. He felt his cock tighten and then he knew that he was going to cum any second now. He had passed the point of no return. His cock felt so big inside her tight cunt, and he pushed in so deep, his hips squashing into her chubby bottom, his cock seeking out her cervix, seeking out her womb, trying to get as deep as possible.

Although he was on his way, he wasn't quite there and so he pulled out once more and this time he pushed in as hard as he could. His whole body was thrusting his cock into her. And this time, just as he could get no deeper, he felt it rising in his cock, exploding into her: his cum; his sperm; his seed, boiling up along his shaft, spurting right into her, deep inside her virgin womb. And he could feel her cunt, tightening even more around his cock, milking it, squeezing it.

Jenny erupted into another orgasm as she felt his cock spurt inside her. She could feel her pussy tighten around his cock; feel her pussy desperate to squeeze every last drop of cum out of him. The feeling was amazing. She knew it wasn't the feel of his cock that had made her cum this last time. She knew it was the thought of his sperm pumping into her unprotected womb that had sent her over the edge: it was hearing his moan of pleasure as he filled her cunt with his juice; it was knowing that he had taken her and used her and filled her pussy with his seed.

****

"Wake up I said!"

Jenny jumped. Her aunt was wearing a short, tight, blue satin slip over braless breasts, and matching pants. She had on makeup and high heels. And she had walked right into Jenny's room where Jenny was daydreaming about the night before - and not just daydreaming. Jenny realized her fingers had strayed down between her legs. Luckily the sheet was covering them.

Aunt Louise walked over to the bed and in an instant ripped off the sheets, leaving Jenny's fingers exposed where they were: still clearly slid under the waistband of her pyjama bottoms where they had been slid between her swollen pussy lips.

"So you didn't get enough last night? Don't worry, I'll make sure you have plenty of time to rub that little pussy," her Aunt said. "But first, I need you to do something for me."

"Let's get the ground rules straight first. I am completely in charge of you. You didn't even notice it last night, but I took pictures of you as John fucked you the first time. Would you like to see them?"

With this Louise held up her mobile phone to Jenny's bleary eyes. There was a picture of Jenny. In the foreground, near the bottom of the photo, was her face, very clear, her eyes closed, a look of bliss on her face. Stretching out behind her head the picture clearly showed her arms, the handcuffs, her large bottom, and finally John holding her hips and clearly fucking her hard.

"Its such a lovely picture of you. And I'm sure there are lots of people who would like to see it. But if you are a good girl and do as I say, I will keep it nice and safe. Is that agreed?" Louise asked.

Jenny was aghast. She couldn't believe her own aunt would blackmail her like this. She felt out of control.

"I said, is that agreed?" repeated Aunt Louise.

Jenny still didn't reply. She was dumbstruck.

"Ok then!" Aunt Louise replied, and started to type into the keyboard of her smartphone.

"What?" mumbled Jenny.

"I'm just emailing this picture to your parents." replied Aunt Louise, "I'm sure they will be a bit shocked to see what you've been up to."

"No please!", begged Jenny. "Don't do that. What do you want me to do?"

"Rule one." stated Aunt Louise in a firm voice. "When I tell you something, I expect you to reply 'Yes Auntie' clearly and promptly so I can hear you. If you don't I will punish you."

Jenny's sleepy mind tried to absorb this but not quickly enough. Louise didn't give her another chance, and before Jenny could say anything her aunt had reached over and grabbed her nipple through her pyjama top and was pinching it hard.

"Owwww." yelped Jenny, as her aunt continued to pinch. She just wanted the pain to stop, and her sleepy brain woke up quickly and realised what she needed to say to make it stop.

"Yes Auntie", she managed to get out, and felt the pain stop as her aunt let go of the nipple.

"There's a good girl. I knew you would be good for me." Louise said. "Rule two: from now on you will wear the clothes I select for you. And I'm sorry but those sloppy pyjamas have to go. Take them off right now."

Jenny saw her aunt's gleam in her eye and knew that her aunt wanted to pinch that nipple again. Much more quickly she said: "Yes Auntie", and started to take off her pyjamas. She blushed as her aunt stared at her naked body. Jenny tried to cover up her body with her hands and arms, but her big soft breasts were too generous to cover up and she could tell that her sore nipple was standing out, completely visible to her aunt.

"Don't cover up. I want to take a good look at you," ordered her aunt.

"Yes Auntie." Jenny replied, slowly moving her hands aside. Her aunt seemed particularly interested in Jenny's pussy. Of course she had seen it before when she had taken Jenny's hymen and then again last night when John had fucked Jenny.

"I think you are going to have to start shaving your pussy," said Aunt Louise. Jenny didn't know what to say to that, but she soon realised her mistake as Louise's hand reached out and grabbed her still sore nipple.

"Yes Auntie" she squeaked, as the pain hit her.

"Now for Rule Three. You might find this one the hardest. You are not allowed to have an orgasm unless I say so. I know that seems a little harsh when you are such a horny little teenager, but I'm sure you will get used to it. And if you are a very good girl for me then I will let you cum plenty. But if you come without my permission you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"But?" Jenny tried to say, but the pain as her aunt's fingernails dug into her nipple was unbearable. She tried to answer, but the pain was too much. She moaned in pain, and as she moaned, she realised that the pain in her nipple was almost connected by a wire direct to her pussy and clit. The pain was excruciating, but at the same time it was inflaming her clit and she felt herself getting wet and swollen.

"Yes Auntie," Jenny managed to blurt out.

"I need your promise, Jenny." Louise said. She looked Jenny directly in the eyes, and Jenny could feel the intensity of her aunt's gaze. It seemed to drill right into her. It was like her aunt could see everything about Jenny: Jenny felt the warmth inside her pussy intensifying under her aunt's gaze. The three rules swirled around her head but more than that, they seemed to be pulling her down into her pussy, letting the ache and tingle inside her womb guide her.

"I promise, Auntie", she heard herself saying.

"Good girl," said her aunt in a much warmer voice. "I think you need to cum soon, don't you baby?"

"Yes Auntie." she replied. Jenny was learning quickly.

"Ok baby, now you are not to touch yourself until I say so," ordered Louise. "I need to come too, and I'm not going to let you cum until I have as well."

With that Aunt Louise slowly removed her satin knickers and sat down on the chair in the room, just a few feet away from Jenny. She spread her legs wide and Jenny could see how she had carefully trimmed her pubic hair to a small neat triangle over her pussy. Her lips were swollen and wet and she gently pulled them open to reveal her clit. Jenny was mesmerised. She had never seen another woman's pussy before and she couldn't help staring. Aunt Louise seemed to expect it.

"Come closer, baby, and take a better look," Louise ordered, indicating to Jenny to sit on the floor just in front of the chair.

"Yes Auntie," Jenny found herself saying, and she got off the bed and moved to the floor. She never took her eyes off her aunt's open slit. Her aunt started to slowly circle her own clit with her fingers.

"I'm just remembering how John fucked you last night. I'll bet it took. It was your most fertile time. Imagine those sperm swimming up inside you, Jenny. Imagine the way they've been searching out your egg."

Aunt Louise's eyes were gleaming and once again she looked Jenny in the eye directly. Jenny forced her attention away from watching her aunt's probing fingers and looked her in the eye.

"Jenny," said Aunt Louise, staring at her. Then she leant over and pushed two of her wet fingers into Jenny's mouth. Jenny instinctively sucked on them, and the taste of her aunt filled her mouth. It was musky and intense and salty and a little sweet and sour all at the same time, and Jenny felt another shiver go through her body right to her pussy.

Aunt Louise pulled her breasts out of the top of the bra cups so they sat on top of the bra. Louise had large breasts - but not as big as Jenny's - with full dark nipples. The nipples were already tight and erect, and they looked beautiful, together with Louise's eyes and lips, which seemed bigger and more intense than ever.

"I need you to suck my nipple while I rub," explained Aunt Louise.

"Yes Auntie", Jenny said. It was almost as if she had lost the ability to refuse her aunt. Inside she wasn't at all sure about it, and the thought of sucking her aunt's nipples left her feeling confused. But nonetheless she had promptly replied "Yes Auntie" just as the rule required, and so she moved over towards her aunt, getting onto her knees so her head would be at the right level. Her aunt pushed her breast up and outwards towards Jenny's mouth and then ran her fingers through Jenny's hair, until her hand ended up at the back of Jenny's neck. Then she gently pulled Jenny closer until Jenny's mouth closed around the nipple.

Jenny couldn't believe how firm and lovely the nipple was inside her mouth. She sucked on it, feeling the nipple inside her mouth and hearing Aunt Louise moan as she sucked.

"That's a good baby", Aunt Louise moaned, as she continued to rub her own clit and finger her own pussy. Jenny sucked hungrily on the nipple and almost instinctively her own hand went between her legs and started to rub her own soaking pussy and clit. Her eyes closed and she drifted away in a world of her own, her fingers sliding over her throbbing clit, her mouth filled with her aunt's nipple, and her ears filled with her aunt's moaning. Jenny must have moaned, because Aunt Louise opened her eyes and looked at Jenny and saw her kneeling, her hand between her legs touching herself.

Aunt Louise still held Jenny by the back of the neck, and she grabbed the hair there and pulled Jenny away from the nipple. With the hand she had been rubbing herself with she suddenly slapped Jenny across the face. Jenny's eyes opened in shock and the pain went through her.

"I said no touching until I tell you that you can!" said Aunt Louise. "You are a bad girl and you need to be taught how to behave." Still holding onto Jenny's hair, she held her head tight and used her wet fingers of the other hand to pinch Jenny's nipple once more. Jenny moaned with the combination of pleasure and pain. Her nipple was getting really bruised but nonetheless she still felt the tug of the strings into her pussy as the pressure on her nipple grew.

"Since I love you, baby, I'm going to give you one more chance. If you make me cum, and it meets my needs, then I will not only let you off more punishment, but I will even let you cum yourself. But if not then you will have to have your punishment."

Jenny just moaned.

"Do you agree?" Aunt Louise asked. Her voice and the pressure on Jenny's nipple left no doubt there was only one answer.

"Yes Auntie," Jenny managed to say.

Louise's hand on the back of Jenny's neck slowly started to pull her head down between her aunt's legs. Only now did she realise how her aunt intended her to fulfill the promise. She realised that her aunt was going to make her lick her clit.

Part of Jenny felt revulsion at this. She had never had any lesbian or bi tendencies and she had always thought the idea of licking another woman's pussy a bit disgusting. But the taste of her Aunt's pussy was still in her mouth and anyway, the pain of resisting her aunt was still burning bright in her nipple. And lastly, her aunt had promised she could cum if she did this, and above all Jenny needed to cum so badly.

The pressure on her neck lessened, but Jenny moved forwards until she was just six inches away from her aunt's clit. The smell of her aunt's juice filled her nostrils. Jenny knew she would do it. Jenny knew that pleasing her aunt was the most important thing to do right now. It would save her poor nipple from more punishment. It would let her cum. It would fill her mouth with the strange but delicious taste of her aunt's cunt. Jenny inexpertly opened her mouth and licked her tongue into her aunt's open wet slit. The pungent taste of her aunt filled her mouth, and the moan of pleasure from her aunt told her that this was good.

Jenny felt the pressure of her aunt's hands - for the other one had joined the first - pulling her in, forcing her mouth up tight into her aunt's wet pussy. Her aunt was grinding her pussy into her niece's mouth, moaning and forcing the wet clit deep into Jenny's mouth. Jenny didn't really know what to do, but she licked as fast and as hard as she could, not only determined to make Aunt Louise cum, but also - as she soon realised - keen to taste as much of her aunt's intoxicating juice as possible. The taste was stronger than Jenny's pussy juice, more intense, but it was fast being associated in Jenny's young impressionable mind with sex and with pleasure.

Jenny's own clit was throbbing as she licked her aunt. Feeling how desperate it was to be touched she thought about what she wanted for her own clit. Thinking about it she started to suck on her aunt's clit. She wasn't gentle. She wasn't subtle. She was working on instinct: trying to get as much of her aunt's clit between her lips, into her mouth. Her aunt started to moan louder and louder, grinding her clit in deep, pulling Jenny's head in tight with her hands. Then Jenny felt her aunt's thighs clamp tight round her head. Very tight - almost too tight - and then she heard her aunt start to cum.

zaksx
zaksx
250 Followers
12