Jenny Loses Her Virginity Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenny has more sex with step-dad and Mom.
1.5k words
4.47
73.3k
23
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny could hear the familiar noises of someone preparing breakfast coming from the kitchen. She hauled herself out of bed and first went to the mirror and combed her long auburn hair. She stared at her naked body in the mirror. Like most 18 years olds, she had nice firm breasts and a well toned body. She ran her own hands over her tits and down to her bald pussy, slowing working a finger along her pussy lips and then into herself. She loved masturbation but not as much as the real deal, which she was just about to avail herself of.

She left her bedroom, still naked and went into the kitchen. Her step-father was there laying items out on the kitchen table.

"Morning," Jenny said.

Andrew's head turned and his eyes widened at the sight of her.

"Wow, Jen that's a nice way to make sure I'm awake."

She went to him wrapped her arms round his neck and kissed him passionately. She then slipped her right hand into his shorts and caressed his semi erect cock.

"Fucking hell Jen, you're horny this morning."

"I need your cock in me, how about you fuck me here and now."

Jenny turned round and bent forward over the work-top pushing her arse against him. Andrew ran his hands over her arse cheeks and then down between them. He slipped a couple of fingers into her willing pussy and finger fucked her for a few seconds.

He then dropped his shorts and pushed his cock against her open cunt. He thrust into her pushing hard against her from behind.

"Fuck me, darling, fuck me," she said.

Andrew fucked his willing step-daughter as hard as he could. She moaned in ecstasy as his cock moved in and out of her.

"Didn't want to wait for me?"

It was Kath who had heard the commotion and had got out of bed and come into the kitchen to find her husband fucking her daughter.

Andrew just carried on screwing Jenny whilst his wife watched.

"Come out a minute Dad," Jenny said.

Andrew pulled out of Jenny and she went across to her Mom.

"I want to lick you whilst he fucks me Mom, come on."

Jenny took her Mom into the lounge and sat her down. She then got on all fours between her Moms legs and stared to kiss her Mom's cunt through her panties.

Andrew came behind her and got on his knees and once again he fucked her from behind. Jenny pulled the gusset of her Mom's lacy white knickers to one-side and pushed her tongue into her wonderful pussy. She lapped away at her, flicking her clit with her tongue, tasting her Mom's juicy cunt.

Kath relaxed back in the chair as her daughter gave her great oral sex. She looked at her husband who was moving backwards and forwards thrusting his cock into her daughter's wonderful cunt.

This was so bad, but it was so wonderful.

Kath felt her orgasm start to build as her daughter magically used her mouth on her.

"Jenny darling I'm going to cum in your mouth again," she said, "Lick Mommy's cunt darling, make me spurt."

Jenny did as she was told, longing to taste her Mom's cum again. Andrew had pulled out of her now and was rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her arse. That sensation then disappeared and seconds later a new one began. Andrew had lay beneath her and was now sucking on her cunt, as she tongued her Mom.

Kath couldn't hold back any longer and her juices flowed, into Jenny's mouth and over her face. She moaned loudly as she orgasmed and then she noticed the spasm run through Jenny's body as she too released her love juice into Andrew's mouth.

Andrew got up and went to Kath, kissing her lips and licking her face, sharing Jenny's juices with her. Jenny too came to her Mom and for a while all of them three way kissed each other.

"That was a great breakfast," Jenny said "but I want more."

"Like what?" it was Kath who answered.

"I want you to shower me Mom, I want to be your little girl in the shower, I want you to wash my body and touch me all over."

Kath leaned forward and kissed her daughter, "Of course darling, let's go."

Jenny stepped into the cubicle and turned on the water. Soon warm water was cascading over her body. Kath came in "Time to get cleaned up young lady," she said.

She grabbed the soap and lathered her hands and then started to wash her 18 year old daughter's back. She loved the feel of her soft smooth skin. She ran her hands over her buttocks and down Jenny's legs, feeling every inch of her daughter. Jenny turned to face her and Kath washed Jenny's breasts, feeling her hard nipples against her palms.

"My baby girl has lovely boobs."

"Play with me Mommy," Jenny said in a little small voice.

Beyond her Mom, Jenny could see Andrew leaning against the wall, watching , his right hand moving up and down the shaft of his once again erect penis.

Kath stroked her daughter's tits feeling the wetness returning to her own body.

Kath's hands moved down, over Jenny's flat stomach and down to her hairless pussy. It was an amazing feeling, stroking her own daughter like this and Kath felt her own juices run down the inside of her leg. She slipped a soapy forefinger into Jenny's cunt and started to finger fuck her own daughter.

"That's so fucking wonderful Mom."

Kath moved forward and kissed her daughter's lips.

"Do you want Mommy to finger fuck you hard darling?"

"Mmmmmm and up my arse as well."

Kath pushed another finger into Jenny and thrust upward.

Jenny groaned.

Kath moved her left hand around Jenny and once again stroked her arse searching for her arsehole. She found it as Jenny pushed against her and her middle finger easily slipped inside her daughter's rectum.

Kath finger fucked both orifices pushing another finger into each hole. She carried on until Jenny let out a louder groan and Kath felt her daughter's cum flow from her.

Kath let Jenny finish her orgasm before she released her fingers. Jenny grabbed her Mom's hands and licked the fingers of both, tasting her own excretions.

"Time to pee," Jenny said.

"Yes me too," said Kath.

Kath turned to Andrew, "Come on darling let your wonderful ladies piss all over you."

Kath knew it was one of Andrew's favourite things and he had already told her Jenny had done it a couple of times.

Andrew lay down on the tiled floor and Jenny and Kath stood over him.

"I want you to save some for me Mom," Jenny said.

"I will babe but I'm desperate"

Kath was soon squirting her piss over her husband, opening her pussy lips to ease the pressure and to send a long yellow spurt over Andrew's chest.

"In my mouth," he said.

She moved up and continued to pee, sending some straight into his open mouth.

The sight got Jenny going and she squatted down over his face and pissed over her step-father.

It was a fantastic sensation for Andrew as his wife and step-daughter peed all over him. His wife's hairy fanny was over his chest, whilst the bald young pussy of Jenny was just inches from him as she drained herself.

Jenny finished and lay beside him and Kath stepped over to her and sent the remains of her pee splashing down onto Jenny's face.

As she stepped away, her daughter and husband caressed on the floor, rubbing their bodies against each other and licking the wet pee from each other's faces. She got on the floor too and licked Andrew's cum from his own stomach. He had obviously ejaculated whilst her and Jenny had been peeing. Andrew lay on his back and Jenny pushed her wet tits into his mouth. Meanwhile Kath went down to his now flaccid cock. She actually loved it when he was limp and she took it into her mouth, able to engulf his entire cock in this state. She literally chewed on him and squeezed his balls at the same time, knowing that he would grow slowly as she did this.

It took a while but soon her husband was hard enough again and she now wanted a good fucking herself. She, like Jenny earlier, got on all fours and Andrew came round behind her and fucked her wildly for quite some time. She then lay on her side and he forced his cock into her arse. She heard the familiar buzzing sound and knew Jenny had fetched her vibrator. She soon felt its pulse inside her as her daughter pushed it into her willing cunt. For a good five minutes, Andrew fucked her arse and Jenny used the vibro on her until she orgasmed once again. She collapsed in exhaustion and lay there and watched as Andrew finished himself off up Jenny's arse. Soon he was coming again as was her daughter.

It had been a great start to the day for the whole family, but all three needed a rest before the fun would recommence that night.