Jenny Loves Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

4 Virgins

That evening late as I was going to my bed room I heard some noises from the girl's room I hadn't heard before. Soft moaning and whispering. The door was ajar. This was not good. Looking in the door I saw the four of them wallowing around in Jennie's Fox and the Arctic Fox spreads with the Silver Fox from the family room and every fur they had on the beds which had been shoved together making a veritable fur stage for their Play. They were all nude, engaged in the most sensual and sexual activities I could ever have imagined. Cum filled my briefs instantly as I orgasmed in my pants without a touch. Every wild, girl on girl, fantasy happening before my very eyes. Jenny was magnificent as she held and fondled the other girls so delicately, They sucked and fondled each others vagina with their fingers and tongues, sucking and caressing each others breasts which were all quite delectable now.

I quickly ran to my room and masturbated with my furs with a ferocity I had not thought possible. I fell asleep with dream images of the girls pleasuring each other in the furs. Also with thoughts of what I might do about it, how bad is it. They were certainly enjoying their harmless fun with each other. How long has this been going on? I suspected this has been going on for quite awhile, explaining the dearth of boys.

Sometime that night, half awake, Jenny was whispering in my ear softly.

"Daddy, Daddy ... we have your present now."

Jenny was draped in a huge Silver Fox cape around her shoulders with the fur inside and still totally nude, her beautiful body moving against mine. My arms were around her caressing her before I could think about it.

"What's my present?" I asked stupidly.

"Four virgins for you and the first one is your daughter." as she leaned back from me with her tits held up to me in her hands on display, not that they needed support. Her nipples were hard as stones in the middle of her very large and swollen aureoles. She smiled proudly and affectionately. "Do you like my nude body Daddy?"

"You're absolutely gorgeous sweetie." as I unconsciously reached out and touched her nipple.

The other three girls came in climbing on to the bed. They were all nude except for the super furs they were draped in. They were fondling and stroking each other as they moved around. My cock looked like the Washington Monument with an oozing tip. Luscious soft lips Beth leans over and licks it off, then she slowly licks the whole tip just like in my fantasies. Tara is fondling my balls with the furs as well as Beth's crotch making her moan on my cock. Mary is stroking Jenny's breasts with furs as she is beside Jenny, sliding in the furs getting herself off. Jenny has sat spread legged over my stomach with my stiff cock squeezed in her butt crack like in a pocket.

"We all want to be with you, make love with you, have your wonderful cock in each of us tonight and as many days and nights after that as you would like or have us." She is already fondling me all over with furs as are the other girls.

"Sweetie is this what you really want?" I said in one last stupid, lucid moment.

"I have dreamed of this moment one way or another since Mom left us. At first I thought it was a stupid dream but I eventually made up my mind that you would be mine and I would be yours. Just like we have been all along only we would have sex too. I've been your wife in every way but sex. We only need to consummate our love for each other."

Luther is stunned as he is seduced by his beautiful daughter and her gorgeous friends. Everything he has been fantasizing over. "We're all protected so don't worry Daddy. We all want your seed in us tonight. A marriage ceremony for five lovers."

Any thoughts of not taking my daughter had vanished, realizing that I not only desired her more than I could imagine but it was more than mutual. Having the other girls as well is an unbelievable fantasy come true. Mutual times four. Jenny had been rubbing her butt crack around Daddy's cock all along like a hot dog in a bun with Beth sucking on the tip poking out. Beth had not relented and Luther was ready to cum.

"Beth .. I'm going to cum in your mouth if you keep that up."

"Daddy .. It's so big .. so tasty .. so wonderful." (Beth)

"And I love your luscious lips around it too sweetie. I've dreamed of you doing this to me. You'll get more than your share." She smiles with pride, contentedly licking at my precum sill on her lips and chin. She really likes it!

I regain some composure in light of this new situation.

(Jenny) "Daddy let's go into our room. We are set up a lot better to do this." So we all grab the furs along with my Lynx spread and retire to the girl's room. They had been busy for this having pushed the two queen beds together with their fur spreads and all their other furs strewn out all over. With the thick sheep skin rugs in their room all over the floor it is like a big fur womb it finally dawned on me. My very own fur Harem!

"OK Jenny is first and the rest get to draw straws for turns."

I had grabbed toothpicks from the bedside table drawer. Breaking them to different lengths I roll them in my fingers and pinch them up between my thumb and forefinger. They each pick one.

"Aw shucks I'm last." moans Beth. "I'll make it better than good for you sweetie." I said.

(Jenny) "Daddy .. please do me now .. please."

Before she completed her 'please' I was down between her thighs with which she orgasmed instantly. It was instant heaven with my face in her soft curly red muff around her moist and swollen labia.

"Oh Daddy oh yeah .. more .. oh my .. I've wanted you so bad ... oh my I love you so Daddy."

I was continuing to lap up her rapidly flowing sweet and fragrant girl juices as she clasped her hands around the back of my head pulling my head nearly inside her. My fully open mouth was massaging and sucking her love slit as hard as I could flicking her clitoris with my tongue sending Jenny into a string of small orgasms like she had been saving them up. I was in heaven between the legs of the child I spawned, my face soaked in her sweet fluids.

The other girls were tending to her like the Queen she is with furs, kisses and tit sucking. Mary had her in an embrace kissing to a state of ecstasy. Beth had slipped under me and had my cock back into her mouth without Jenny's butt in her way. I was face fucking her as I consumed my daughter. Jenny was going wild with her orgasms.

"Oh Daddy please do me now .. I want your big cock up me as far as possible ... please now Daddy .... please ..." not wanting to be one deny my daughter's pleas I slid my cock, quite slick by now, from Beth's mouth ..

"You know Sweet that this will hurt at first? This is true for all of you."

"Oh Daddy make me hurt so good ... please hurt me Daddy." we sat up facing each other, her thighs over mine crotch to crotch. As we looked into each others eyes I slid the tip of my rather substantial cock between the lips of her labia as Jenny watch my cock slowly part her soft moist lips with a look of amazement.

"Oh yes Daddy ... fuck your daughter .. stick your big fat cock in her love hole where it belongs ... oh yes ..." as I slide just the tip slowly into her .. letting her adjust. "Oh my Daddy it is so nice .. please fuck me .. oh please." I rocked just the tip back and forth for a few moments then slide forward a bit more 'till I feel resistance. A big sweet smile of success washes across Jenny's face. "Yes Daddy .. do me oh yes do me now!!!" I thrust firmly forward the full length of my cock to her cervix as she lays back in the furs. She let with a scream of pain trialling off with a lustful moan, her eyes transfixed to our joining. "Oh Daddy ... I'm so happy .. it's so beautiful .. my ... so wonderful ... oh fuck me hard Daddy."

It was like a switch was flipped on. I was in the most lustful and passionate state I could ever remember. I rammed my daughters love hole furiously, like a man possessed. I was possessed with the desire for her that transcended any previous experience of my life. The other three girls vanished from my awareness though they were continuing their fur fondling and kisses over both of us. Jenny was meeting my every thrust with counter thrust of equal strength grunting and screaming with every one. She was being driven deeper into the furs with every thrust. I had fallen on her and wrapped around her with furs our flesh to flesh pumping her tight, warm and moist love hole as we kissed with the intense passion of lovers.

Her vagina is very tight, so soft, warm and moist. I don't want to ever pull my cock from her. I lifted up from her body and had my hands each side of her, holding down her arms in the furs as she thrust about in her passions. The look of concentration on her face was mesmerizing. I lifted my hands from her arms and held her face in them, looking into her eyes as I pounded her love hole with my trip hammer cock. She stared back at me in a moment of serene bliss like nothing else was going on, the sweetest most innocent smile I have ever seen on her face. "Daddy ... I am yours forever." and the next instant she jerked into a spasm of orgasms just as I lost control of my seed. I erupted in a spasm of shots that seemed to go on forever .. like they were somewhere in deep storage for her. Jenny would convulse briefly then freeze .. rigid .. convulse .. freeze ... then collapsed. "Oh Daddy I love you so much." I laid on top of her with my arms around her again buried in furs. We had the longest most passionate lovers kiss of my entire life. "Oh Daddy I want to do this all night, every night."

We rolled apart and sat up in the furs still surrounded by Beth, Mary and Tara.

(Beth) "That was awesome!!" (Mary) " You guys made me orgasm with your orgasms."

(Tara) I'm sure glad I'm next!" She hadn't finished before I had flipped her on her back with a squeal, legs spread wide and my face between her thighs. She threw her legs around my neck. Jenny straddled her face with her dripping labia in her mouth.

"Tara .. taste a little of my love juices." as she begins to ride her face .. Tara's moaning and sucking Jenny's cunt has Jenny in a near state of orgasm already. I had Tara rushing into orgasm almost instantly as well. I think the anticipation was sufficient. Her labia was dripping with her girl juices. I licked her clean and nuzzled into her soft blond muff as she slid into her first orgasm. It's like they know I like muff and not shaved? Tara is very tasty as well. A bit more salty than Jenny but still sweet and light flavored.

The one thing about Rita the few times she let me lick her clitoris was the musky smell. Not my favorite. Jenny is so sweet I can eat her out every day. I just may do that.

Doing a young girls cunt right takes time and a guy can think. Tara is thrashing about now in a state of near constant orgasm and loving it. Ohmgod Beth has my cock in her mouth again. She is sooo good at that. I hope Jenny doesn't mind her staying around just to suck my cock. Oh shit she's so good I can't believe she's a virgin. Tara is a quivering heap of fuck meat now.

Suddenly in the midst of mind blowing sex the enormity of what was happening to me and what I had already done hit me. I had just fucked my own daughter and am about to fuck her three beautiful 18 year old friends. Jenny planned this and they apparently have no intention of going away either, when Tara's pleas snatch me back to this incredible reality

"Mr. Waller ... please fuck me please ... oh I'm sooo ready for you. Hurt me all you wish ... please fuck me!!" I had the tip of my cock slipping in and out of her quickly. I wanted her to plead for orgasm relief and mercy. I just knew she would. She was stretching out nicely and moaning with her first fucking orgasm already contracting even tighter around my cock. "Oh Daddy yessssss ....... I'm cumming." and she has already started. I finally slipped slower into her than with Jenny. I want Tara to beg for relief as I slowly slide in and out of her. She hardly realized her maidenhead was split it happened so smoothly. "Oh Mr. Waller ...... oh fuck me please ... " she is even tighter than Jenny who nearly cut off my circulation 'till I got her stretched out a bit.

"She likes 'Mr. Waller!" Jenny says. She has a male teacher worship complex.

"Glad to oblige you Tara." Slower sliding in and out. "Hope I can keep from shooting off long enough."

"Mr. Waller ... please ... harder ... faster .. fuck me please."

"Are you sure your tender sweet little cunt can take it Tara? You really want Daddy to pond your sweet virgin cunt?"

"Oh yes Mr. Waller .. I want your big hard dick to pound me hard." and with that I drove as deep and hard into her as I possibly could.

Tara is the most athletic of the quartet. She began to moan and howl like a cat in heat getting fucked. Orgasm piled on orgasm as I pounded her cervix.

"Oh please Mr. Waller ... I'm going to faint .. I'm so high on orgasms OOOOHHHH God." as she shakes violently in her orgasms. I had taken her over the top. She is mine forever as well.

"Mr. Waller ... I love you .. oh how I love you ... fuck me forever." she was still quivering and writhing in her orgasmic state and I wanted to see how long it could be sustained and how high I could drive her before I lost it which was cumming soon. Her legs were wrapped around my butt so she could get more of me in her. I was pounding her very hard and ruthlessly and she was bucking back and jerking me into her with her legs nearly as hard.

"OOOOOHHHHHH Mr. Waaaaalllllerrrrrr ... she's hit by a thunderbolt just as I nearly shoot her across the room with the force of my ejaculations. I flooded her womb with my fluids. She flops flat in the furs like a rag doll, totally quiet. She was spent and for the moment so was I.

Mary and Beth wipe the sweat from Tara's face and body, soothing her muscles. Mary was sucking her vagina for Tara's and my mixed juices. Mary likes to suck cunt and taste I can tell. She is enjoying it as she hums in Tara's Vagina clearly relishing it. Her mouth was dripping with it as she moved up and kissed Tara full open mouth with her own and my juices dripping from her chin. Tara moaned and sucked on Mary's mouth eagerly. They're rubbing their bodies and crotches together as they wallowed in the soft thick furs.

Jenny is pounding her cunt with her fingers watching the two of them getting of on each other. I wrapped my arms and furs around Jenny from behind with my face in her hair biting her neck with my lips. Jenny was so hot and ready for more.

"I love you so much sweetie." She sighed loudly and swooned as I grabbed her hard breast with one hand and shoved two fingers into her twat with the other.

"Oh Daddy fuck me again .. I need you in me so bad." With that I laid over on her back, pushing her face into the furs. Tara slid her crotch forward for Jenny to suck. I straddled her thighs from behind and I slide my monster boner between her glorious butt cheeks and slide deep into her womb. She's singing with a sweet voice of contentment as I slide in her with short and sustained strokes to the deepest recesses of her love hole.

My daughter is in heaven and so am I. I realize just how fully I love her to the point of pain. She had slower and more sustained orgasms than before as she grips my cock with her vagina muscles, slowly pulling my cock as it slides in and out of her, making sure every crevasse is well stroked spewing my seed in her almost constantly. I'm very leisurely in and out of her as she slowly builts to a higher level with each orgasm like the next is on top of the previous building to a final stiffening of her body as she has a convulsive shiver and goes limp in the furs.

I slowly slide out of her as I was thinking of Mary. Mary likes to think long and hard about everything before committing, a checkers move a movie to watch .. you name it ... infuriating at times ... before I was fully out of Jenny I reached over and grabbed a big fist full of Mary's thick dark hair and jerk-drag her over in front of me and tossed her on her face into the furs right beside Jenny.

"No time to think. Bitch rape for you"... as I drive my Jenny juice coated cock into her from behind to my balls that lodge in her thick labia. Mary let with a loud moan and cry muffled in the furs as she reaches out gripping the furs in her pain. I freeze in her momentarily for her to adjust then swiftly drew back to the tip between her labia as she gasps loudly as a great relief, like a vacuum being filled and as quickly I thrust fully back into her again as she let with another sharp moan and cry .. tears flowing down her cheeks. I then pounded her love hole mercilessly and with the first two strokes she begins her orgasms. They're violent and sustained as she writhes and squirms in the furs jerking and bucking back up to me as she wrenches my cock with her ever so tight twat.

Mary is quickly in another word of first pain then awash with intense orgasmic pleasure. She went quickly to where it took some time to take Tara and she stays there. Her head is shaking back and forth, whipping her beautiful dark hair causing me to lapse into a hypnotic state as I torture her glory hole. OH .. OH .. OH .. OH .. OH .. and with each rapid and loud OH she orgasms to a yet higher level .. OOOOHHHH convulsing more violently than Tara.

She slowly sinks into the furs like a tire going flat. I roll her over on her back and kneaded her breasts for a few moments then laid fully on top of her giving her a long and passionate kiss. She vacuums me into her mouth with intense passion. "I'm forever yours Daddy. I won't ever leave you. Take me anytime you please. I'm your love whore."

Beth is jumping up and down in the furs in anticipation of her turn. "I don't know if I can orgasm I've had so many watching you guys. What do I get Mr. Waller?" Like a kid at Christmas. Another Mr.? This could be interesting.

"Beth, you get to chose but first let me kiss those luscious lips." She breaks out in the sweetest smile as she slides over to me in the furs, wrapping furs and her arms around me. She slowly and seductively begins kissing me. She has me melting in no time at all. A major little seductress. Her hand soon is around my cock with the furs, slowly stroking it as we kissed. I'm near shooting off again and I'm concerned I wouldn't have anything left for her. My hands are running through her wonderful hair. Thick silky texture and she has a soft, thick and curly muff to match.

These girls are all Au Natural all the way to no makeup. Just when I thought I would shoot my load across the room, it is Beth's choice, she has her luscious lips around my cock, like she has the timing down, sucking me off like there's no tomorrow. I just cannot hold on any longer and shoot great gobs of cum down her throat as I continue to stroke and caress her hair and head.

I don't need to hold her to me since she's in control. I thought it was over but she didn't let my cock out of her mouth. Squeezing my balls with furs and bobbing smoothly up and down on my cock she has me begging for release I'm in such pain. When she did she sat up and with a single thrust of both hands forward knocks me flat back into the furs and leaps up on my cock spread legged and drops straight down, driving my cock full depth to her cervix. She let with a loud groan and froze in place for a few moments with her eyes closed letting it 'sink in'.

My cock is swelling by the second inside her tight twat and I can feel her tightening and flexing her twat around my cock. The sensations are incredible, totally unplanned and a surprise to Beth who's clearly enjoying every second of it, savoring it, relishing the soft sensations as am I. She has nearly caused me to ejaculate without moving and I think this is what she is contemplating. The muscle flexing is increasing as she wraps and squeezes my cock inside her like a strong hand. She very slowly begins to twist slightly around my cock and move up and down less than a finger width, her eyes still shut, letting her vagina guide her to task. Her muscles are like milking a snake inside her womb beginning to focus on the tip of my cock. The sensations have me shaking in anticipation of blowing up inside her.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers