Jenny Loves Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

Beth's eyes pop open .. "OH Mr. Waller!!" with eyes like saucers and she begins to quiver and shudder in an orgasm groaning in a low guttural sound. With that little extra motion I loose my load with such force it'll lift her off me. As we comes down she slowly continues to milk my cock inside her. She then quickly rises up off me thrusting her twat in my face and is down on my cock again in 69. My spunk mixed with her girl juices is intoxicating as I slobbered in her crotch. She has me shooting off in her mouth once again. I think she did it just to prove she could.

"Did you like what I did for you Mr. Waller?" with a sweet smile wiping away my spunk still around her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You were fantastic and when I thought I was through." encouraging her to further feats of head jobs. Her screwing of me with a style I had never known of was a mind blowing sensation alone and I'm sure a pleasant surprise to her as well.

We all lay back in the furs for a bit to gather our collective composure. I already have Jenny in my arms again and hers around me with her face in my chest. The girls are laying around wrapped up with each other, caressing the other with furs or like Mary diddling Tara to her extreme delight while Beth fur fondles Tara's tits with furs. Tara is already about to go off again like a roman candle.

"We will need to discuss all this in the morning but I think we all need some rest after these activities. I truly love you all." I grabbed the Lynx and Silver Fox spreads, swept up Jenny in my arms. "It's time to sleep. Good night and sweet dreams for you all." and we went back to my, now our, bed room. Jenny and I make love as true lovers, slowly and sweetly 'till we fall asleep.

5 The new Family

Breakfast the next morning was like every other morning except for the bare tits and thighs hanging out of the furs, There was the open stroking of others bodies as well, that is, until Jake comes in from the garage. Furs wrap around and hands snap back. Poor Jake with raging hormones and a room full of gorgeous fur wrapped beauties. His pants had a circus tent at the crotch.

Jake is also getting to be a hand full with discipline. I can't really blame him what with his parents. I've tried reasoning with him and letting him know there is nothing to worry about but there is little I can do to comfort him the way I can with his sister. She and I have talked about it and she said she will do everything she can. I'm sure she will.

It's the weekend and no school.

I had planned to take Mary shopping as part of her Birthday present several weeks ago. With last nights events it's all the more sweet for her. For me as well it turns out. Just the two of us and Mary is so glad she gets 'quality time' with Daddy alone. She is no sooner in the car before Luther's hand is up her twat and Mary is rocking toward an orgasm before the first store. "Oh Daddy ... you're so good to me." as he thrusts three fingers in her. She orgasms at the stoplight and like to took his hand off bearing down on it in her excitement.

"Gettin' diddled in public is exciting Daddy!" he gives it to her in the parking lot before they go into the Mall as well. They go in and do a whole bunch of shopping. Mary can hardly keep her mind on it for thoughts of getting some more when they get back in the car. It's a bit awkward but Luther hugs her and finger fucks her to another orgasm before leaving to the other stores. She gets it several more times driving from one place to another. They stop for lunch at a nice Italian place and hold hands while eating and chatting.

"Daddy ... you know I love you. More than for your just taking Jake and me in but I'll be your lover and one of your mates as long as you wish."

"Mary, I want you around with Jenny and I as long as you want to be with us. I'm sure Jenny wants you as well. We'll have to sort out how this is all going to work depending on what Beth and Tara want to do but I think they want to stay also."

"Yes I know they do. We made a pack that we would all be with you and Jenny wanted us too. We have been lovers for some time now and it was all about you."

"The only way is no favorites except for Jenny of course. How about we go to the Conservatory and soak up some flower smells? I don't think there'll be much of a crowd. We can take our time."

They get there and take the usual tour and end up in the Mossy Grotto. Its muffled and quiet with no one around they can see. Luther is wearing his big Prairie Fox coat and Mary her big Mink from her mom. Luther wraps his Fox and arms around Mary crushing her to him with a passionate kiss that Mary responds to in kind. It is long and ethereal. They are both fully engaged with the other. Luther has her mink covered butt in his hands pressing her to him and Beth can feel his hard cock against her.

"Oh Mr. Waller .. no .. no .. we shouldn't .. oh not here, what if someone comes along .. I'm so .. oh Mr. Waller .. please .. no .. oh my."

He reaches inside the coats, slips his cock out from his pants and pulls Mary's skirt up and is not surprised to feel her bare labia. Parting her lips with a finger he slowly slides into her as she moans quietly in his ear.

"Oh Mr. Waller ... you're fucking me (Whispering in his ear) it feels so good being Mr. Waller's whore." He is sliding in and out of her with a nice smooth short stroking rhythm, pressing her against the wall of the Grotto. Beth's hips rotate to match his strokes as she climbs ever higher in her quest for another orgasm. "Oh ... Mr. Waller .. I'm your nasty fucking whore .. fuck me any place .. any time. Oh .. oh .. oh." she whispers as she orgasms repeatedly, alternately kissing Luther passionately.

Mary is getting off fucking in public big time. She loves the thrill. Luther's efforts to remove her inhibitions has worked better than he could have ever hoped. They fucked for what seemed hours though it was probably no more than 15 minutes or so. Mary was exhilarated from the rush. Even after he began to shrink from her he continued fondling her bare breasts under her sweater.

"Naughty Mary and getting fucked in her mothers mink, in public, yet." Mary grins with great satisfaction as Luther squeezes her butt through the mink.

Mary, the sophisticate, was feeling very naughty out on her own with Luther and loving it. No question where she wants her best and most thrilling future fucks.

They meet another couple coming along headed their way holding hands. Mary smiles .. "How are you folks today?"

Everyone helped get dinner together since it was a kind of ceremonial wedding dinner and first family gathering. Important issues needed to be discussed and decided upon. Jake is present and part of the new family.

"So for the record everyone is in with this new family arrangement?"

"What about me?" Jake pipes up. "I'm not one of your lovers." he says in a somewhat snide manner.

"Well Jake, since you are Mary's brother and since you are technically and legally in my care that makes you every bit a member of this family. For the sake of your sister alone I would think you would want to have a modicum of civility to preserve her situation and to secure your place as well. We can send you packing to your parents in Europe but we all know what that would mean and not even you would want the results of that scenario. Besides I would never do that to Mary."

"I just feel so out of place, like I don't fit anywhere."

"You will. You are just at an awkward time in your life. You would be feeling much the same in any situation or place. Unlike your birth family you have real options here and a rightful place you can make for yourself. Those of us around you will help and assist you to fill that place. It may include your girlfriend Debby for instance." His face lit up and he eased up.

"The most urgent tasks for the future is college for the respective members. Jenny and Tara are taken care of and enrolled locally. Unless there is an urgent need to go somewhere else it seems all your educational needs can be met locally?"

(Mary) "I embarrassed my family into at least providing Jake's and my tuition. Beth was able to accomplish the same with her father. We've already started enrollment."

"Beth and Mary, if you need help we will all do what we can to help. Jake can help take up some of the slack and if I need to hire some housekeeping help I can. We can see how classes go and your studies are first place now."

(Jenny) "For now I think there will be enough spare time for us to all get the work done if we organize our schedules once we know what they are Daddy. We don't want some stranger coming in."

"Now that college and the commitment to being members of this new blood family we all drink a toast and make oath to this family." There is a toast and a kind of communion.

The girls all started college and the household gathered itself together as an organization. On the surface little was different but with Jenny sleeping (and screwing) with Luther every night. Also with each and every member in coitus at any time of the day or night it is a bit different around the edges. No one from the "outside" would ever notice these differences however. Caring and loving relationships were quite obvious to anyone however.

Jake continues to struggle. Most of the times all is apparently fine but he goes astray at times then he and I have another heart to heart. Jake has gradually warmed up to to me but this still doesn't keep him from lapsing into times of rebellious behavior.

Turning 18 he needs to get straight for college sake if for nothing else.

6 The trouble with Jake. The girls take charge.

Mary talks with Beth.

"Beth, I need your help. Jake is getting to be a real problem, not that he wasn't before with our parents but we need to do something. Daddy has talked and cajoled him into behaving most of the time but he can't really do much much more. I know his hormones are raging much worse than ours and now that we can finally get satisfaction I need to do something with Jake and I don't want to do anything sexual with him myself. We don't have those kind of feelings for each other. I know he really likes you the way he ogles your tits all the time."

"You got that right and I haven't tried to dissuade him either. If you don't mind me seducing Jake I think I can get him and Debby under control. I won't screw him. I want to save him for Debby, eventually. I'm as worried about him knocking up his girlfriend as anything. That would be a real problem."

Beth goes out to Jake's room above the garage. Jake is sitting on the edge of his bed as he shoots his first wad with a moan just as Beth had enters his room. He has used a bunch of furs to masturbate and was squeezing his balls with the fur as he shot. Seems Jake has been busy figuring out how much he likes fur.

"Did you have someone particular in mind for that?" Jake turned scarlet with cum still pumping from his cock with the sight of Beth in her big hooded Crystal Island Fox coat. "Let me help you with that." and she knelt down in front of him and had his cock in her mouth before he could say a word. It never went soft and Beth has him shooting again within a few minutes.

He's holding her head with his hands running through her hair and fur. Fur fondling her face and head with the hood fur as she softly massage his cock in her mouth. Jake's in heaven at such luck having his dream woman suck him off. Beth is getting quite excited herself with her fingers pumping her twat. The third time Jake cums she does too. His eager excitement has her really sexed up. Jake is done in with this one, his balls are shriveled raisins and throbbing with pain.

"Now I don't want you just sticking that thing anywhere unless we talk it over first understand? I won't do that for you again if you do. Now call Debby over here. I want to have a chat with the two of you now!"

"OK anything you say." and Beth leaves him holding his cock in his hand.

Beth goes back to the house to the kitchen for a drink. Luther has her from behind before she knows he's there.

With his arms around her .. "We haven't had much quality time lately." as he has his hand running down her pants and over her soft muff. Her head falls back on his shoulder as Luther kisses her with his face in her hair. He is running his hand over her fur as his other hand now has her labia in its grip her moisture already revealing her unexpected excitement.

"Oh Luther .. as she swings around facing him his pants are on the floor and he has her lifted off the floor and is hugging her in her fur with a strong embrace. He kisses her as she slowly slips down on his rigid post. She moans as her expectations are met. His large cock deep into her warm and welcoming love hole.

Luther slowly twists Beth around his cock and pumps her slowly and smoothly for what seemed a sweet eternity. And all she wanted was a drink of water. Her orgasm builds slowly as it does with this new technique Luther has been using with her lately. They fit very well together this way. Beth loves it. It's like slowly swimming in an orgasm before it washes over you and here it comes. Beth shakes and quivers as she is hanging on his cock like a fish impaled on a pike with her orgasm. Luther is still pumping another gallon of cum into her as he consumes her with a long lovers kiss and she was feeling a bit stressed 'till now.

Debbie's introduction to sex in the furs.

"Hello Debby. Come sit here on the bed." The bed has been augmented with more furs from when Debby last saw it. Just prior to her getting here in fact. Beth has plans for poor cute unsuspecting Debby. Debby is a five-four petite blond with long bushy hair, nicely proportioned little melon tits and clear blue eyes. Her personality is a bit odd in certain respects. As Debby sits on the bed Beth begins to swaddle furs around herself. Debby gets quite excited right off. This is one of the reasons she wants to get laid by Jake. She found the furs so exciting and with his big cock she was sure losing her virginity would be memorable. Little did she know what was in store for her life now that Jake was to be 'disciplined'.

"Debby, you want to get laid by Jake in the furs .. right?"

"Oh yes!" not hiding her enthusiasm or suspecting several 'lessons' first and then a long period before consummation. She is dressed in a soft fuzzy T neck sweater with a lace and silk miniskirt making for a sexy little cock teaser. No bra, no panties and she is already writhing her naked twat in the furs.

"I see you came prepared." as Beth lifts her skirt revealing her smooth little body and soft curly blond muff.

"I was hoping Jake was ready to do it." With "it" Beth licks her forefinger and thrusts it passed her swollen labia up to her maidenhead. Debby moans loudly jerking sharply as she has an instant orgasm looking Beth straight in the eye then flopping back in the furs jerking and writhing around in her sexual ecstasy.

"I see everything is intact. I'm going to check you often to make sure it stays that way until I say you can let Jake break it for you. Am I clear Debby."

"Yes Beth."

"You two will address me as Mistress from now on. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress!"

Beth has been tweaking her labia and clitoris as they talked sending Debby into more mini orgasms as Beth fondled her tiny tits through the soft sweater, further inflaming her orgasms. Debby is having the orgasms of her life for the first time by another woman and loving every moment. Debby has a look of disappointment as Beth slips her finger from her.

Beth put it to her lips "My what a sweet tasty twat you have. Primed for having a baby." She runs her wet finger over Debby's lips with her own juices. Debby sighed and swooned with the taste. "Pregnant is NOT what we want, do we my dear?" Debby is shaking a little. Clearly intimidated. Beth lays her back in the furs again with her hands on her breasts.

"Oh Mistress, you excite me so much." and Beth licks her labia lightly to pick up the generous moisture then thrusts her tongue into her and sucks hard. Debby instantly orgasms much smoother this time and more sustained as she lightly moans. Beth then moves up to her and with the girlie juices on her lips kisses her deeply and passionately.

"I don't want you to get scared and run away now. Are you scared now? Do you want to run away?"

"OH no Mistress. I want you to do more to me. You get me so excited."

"Then this is all between us and you must do exactly what I say. I guarantee you and Jake will be fucking like pros when the time cums. Is this all perfectly clear?"

"Oh yes Mistress."

"Jake!" He had been standing transfixed on the two girls making out shooting off in his pants without even being aware.

"Yes Mistress Beth ... oh shit, I cum all over myself."

"Come here Jake. Let your new lover take care of that for you. (he is then standing next to the girls by the bed) First Debby, take his pants down, not too fast, that's right (his cock springs out having never gone down an coated with his goo) now take it gently in your hand (she can barely get her petite hand around his shank) and start licking it clean. Don't worry, you will soon crave the taste. You're going to be experiencing a lot of that." Debby is circumspect about this but soon becomes quite diligent if not eager at first. Jake is beside himself with the pleasure she is bringing to his tool. It's growing harder and bigger to Debby's amazement and delight. Ample encouragement.

"That's an indication that you are doing a fine job. Now start to take the tip at first between your lips and tongue the tip, sucking slightly." as she does Jake thrusts forward and moans loudly.

This encourages Debby to no end and has more of her mouth around his cock without being coached complete with sweet slurping sounds. Jakes hands are running through her soft thick hair, pulling her gently to his cock. He grabs some furs and begins fur fondling her around her head and shoulders, pulling up her sweater and fur fondling her tits which further excites her.

"Make sure you massage just behind the tip with your tongue. That's the most sensitive part."

Jake has his eyes closed and is shaking his head from side to side trying to prolong the joy of these sensations before he shoots into her sweet petite mouth his biggest load ever. The sight of his large cock in her petite mouth is a true wonder and pleasure she brings to him is otherworldly. Debby is rubbing her twat in the fur on the edge of the bed with increasing energy as she sucks on Jake's big cock clearly in her own state of agitation causing her to moan on his cock as she sucks, further inflaming Jake.

"Don't you dare pull off his cock when he gives you his love juices Debby." she nods yes as she more energetically sucks him off, taking more and more into her mouth, gaging a bit occasionally. She begins bobbing up and down, pausing to rub the sensitive part with her lips and tongue every fourth or fifth stroke. Debby is turning out to be a great cock sucker. She loves it.

This will keep them occupied and not making babies for awhile Beth thinks. Jake is starting to shake with the onset of ejaculation and moaning his a warning to Debby. She is reaching her own climax as well as she pinches his cock head between her lips. This elicits a loud moan from Jake as he lets loose with his pulsing loads. Cum is oozing from around Debby's mouth the quantity is so great. She sucks and pumps his cock for all she's worth as she jerks in the furs with her own orgasm.

"Jake, you have to tend to Debby now. She is far from satisfied and needs your attention badly." Debby is shaking her head as she licks Jake clean from the pools of cum and ooze still coming from his tip. She is very diligent and Jake is near shooting again with her attention. "Go to her now Jake."

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers