Jenny My Love

Story Info
Man invites two men home to fuck his hot young wife.
2k words
4.08
129.2k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers

I am a very independent, wealthy man that can take or leave most vices in this world. I do however have one weakness. This weakness is my beautiful wife Jenny. I can’t get enough of her. She complies by indulging me in my every fantasy no matter how bizarre. If I cannot learn to control my extreme desires to put her in outrageous sexual situations I fear I shall go mad.

Jenny is a five foot ten leggy brunette with a perfect ass and breasts. She has a sexual appetite that so far has found no limits. Wherever she goes strange men approach her and make offers to her. I don’t understand how, but somehow she lets them know with just a look that she might be responsive to this sort of thing. Sometimes she brings them home and puts on a show for me. Last Saturday was one of those times.

We were out having a few drinks at a small bar near our home. This place doesn’t have a lot of class but the customers are mostly men so it suits our needs very well. This night the place was very busy and Jenny was dressed to kill so I knew what she had in mind. Before we left home she had put on her sexiest hot pink string bikini and a very slutty leather skirt and matching vest. With the addition of three inch heels she looked like a sex machine just looking for some players.

We were at our booth for only about ten minutes when two men approached and asked if they could share our spot. Before I could say a word Jenny grabbed the nearest man by the arm and pulled him into her side of the table. The older man, John, sat next to me. Jenny’s bench partner, Kevin, ordered a round of drinks for us as the waitress passed by. We made small talk for awhile and then someone across the room plunked some money into the jukebox and “Pretty Woman” started to play. Jenny immediately turned to Kevin and said that she loved this song and would he dance with her?

He looked to me and asked, “Would you mind?”

I said, “ No, have a good time” and off they headed to the dance floor.

Jenny is one hell of a sexy dancer and in no time every eye in the place was on her. She would spin around while grinding her hips flirtatiously and let Kevin get almost close enough to rub against her, then pull away at the last minute teasing him with her beautiful smile and a wanton look in her eyes. In the hot pink bikini and leather shirt it was quite a sight to behold! Kevin was responding on cue and even from across the room I could see the growing bulge in his jeans and it was substantial. Just as the song finished she backed her ass up against him and pressed hard. He tried to reach over her shoulder with his face to get a kiss but she quickly pulled away and headed back to our table.

Jenny and Kevin sat back down and started sipping on their drinks. John made the comment that she was a very exciting dancer. She replied that he hadn’t seen anything yet and if it was alright with me they could come over to our house and she would really put on a performance. Both men looked hopefully at me and I said, “Sure, what the hell, lets have a little party.” We finished our drinks and as I paid our tab, Jenny was cuddling and giggling with Kevin and John on her way out the door. I knew at that moment that these two strangers were going to get much more than a dance show.

When we got to the parking lot Jenny suggested that we all ride together since we lived so near. Every one seemed to like this idea so we all piled into our car, Kevin and I in the front and Jenny and John in the back. It was dark out now so I couldn’t make anything out in the rear view mirror but I knew from past experience what she was doing back there. We were all chit chatting about what we did for a living etc. but through the conversation I could hear the unmistakable sound of Jenny slowly unzipping John’s pants. Jenny will never have sex, not even oral, until I give her the go ahead so I knew she was only teasing his cock with her hand. The faltering in John’s voice confirmed this.

When we arrived at the house Kevin let out a low whistle. “ Wow, this is some place”, he said. We went in and made ourselves comfortable in the living room while Jenny got us some drinks. We talked and drank for awhile and told a few jokes. John told a blonde joke that was quite funny and we were laughing pretty hard but when Jenny got up and turned some dance music on the stereo everyone quickly went silent and stared at her.

The music started out slow at first and Jenny moved coyly around the room making eye contact with each of us in turn. Moving those lovely hips to the beat of the music. Slowly, she slipped herself out of the vest, tossing it aside all the while keeping rhythm to the music. Next, she sashayed up to Kevin and let him have the honors of unzipping her leather skirt. It fell to the floor and she kicked it aside just as the music started to pick up tempo. Whirling around the room now in that tiny pink bikini I thought she looked like teenage girl, a wanton, spoiled, greedy little girl. She reached behind her back and untied her top but held it in place with her other hand.

Jenny looked into the eyes of our guests, she knew what they wanted and she knew she was going to give it to them. Suddenly she flung the top and it hit John in the face. Both men gasped when they saw her perfect young titties. She whirled around the floor a couple more times while both men were reaching out trying to grab the ties holding her bikini bottoms together. Finally Kevin scored and the bikini fell to the floor exposing the object of everyone’s desire. Jenny’s dancing stopped at the same time as the music and everyone was quiet and looking at me. I calmly said, “Why don’t you guys give the little lady the action she wants.”

“Well, what is it you want?” asked John with a sly smile spreading across his face.

Jenny replied quietly, almost timidly now, “I want to be fucked.”

“What’s that? I didn’t quite hear you. “ inquired Kevin.

“ I want both of your cocks in me pumping me until I beg you to stop.” she said boldly now. With that Kevin laid down on the floor and invited her to sit on his face. John was busy getting out of his clothes and I was taking it all in. Jenny straddled Kevin and slowly lowered her luscious pink cunt to his mouth while she took his huge cock out of his pants. Meanwhile John was approaching her mouth with his massive tool. She took a cock in each hand now as that little girl look of greed swept back across her face. She licked and nibbled on John’s prick as Kevin slurped up her stream of pussy juice as fast as it was pouring from her rapidly swelling cunt. “Make me cum” she begged, “please don’t stop, lick me, lick me.”

“Not just yet.” Kevin said standing up and quickly getting undressed. He and John had my sweet wife sandwiched between them now and she was stroking their hard members and begging them to fuck her senseless.

Kevin came over her shoulder with his face for a kiss like he had earlier in the bar. This time she did not pull away but kissed him like a slut in heat. John rewarded her for her cooperation by lifting one of her legs and slamming his meat halfway up her snatch. Jenny let out a loud moan and her eyes rolled back in her head.

She continued to stroke Kevin’s now glistening prick while John pounded her pussy for about ten minutes, all the while mumbling filthy things in their ears. “Fuck me with your big cock John, pump it in, rip me open, I want you, take everything you want.” she whispered.

“Hey, I want some of that!” demanded Kevin.

Realizing that he was hogging my wife all to himself, John pulled out and brought her to the floor doggie style to suck his meat some more. This left an opening for Kevin and he wasted no time in ramming his cock into Jenny. Finally, she was getting what she longed for as he was fucking her fast and furious, pulling nearly out with each stroke and then slamming it home hard. In no time she was cumming all over his hard young prick, telling him that she loved him, loved his cock, wanted him to pump her full of his sperm! He was more than willing to oblige and emptied his balls deep inside her with groans of satisfaction.

“Oh yeah slut, you’re mine now, your old man will never satisfy you now.” he jeered looking at me contemptuously.

I said, “Maybe this has gone far enough.”

Jenny only looked at me and said, “Shut up and sit down, I’m not done with these fuckers yet!

Next it was John’s turn, they laid her upside down on a rug on the stairs and he feverishly began pounding away at her love hole. Kevin was hard again and cashed in on her state of ecstasy by inserting himself into her mouth.

She sucked and fucked the two wildly, oblivious to the fact that I now had my meat out and was stroking away. God she looked good thrashing around on the floor while these hard bodied studs used her like a rag doll. John’s fucking intensified now and I knew he was getting close to exploding. Jenny held on to his forearm and spread her legs wider to make sure he could pump his sperm into her deep like she wanted. He gave one last thrust and moaned loudly as he filled my sweet little girl with spurt after spurt of his seed. Now Kevin was ready for another poke into her box and they flipped her over and on her knees again. I could hear a squishing sound as he pummeled her cum filled hole.

While Kevin was working her tail, Jenny was busy licking John clean and back to full erection. As her mouth was full of cock she could only moan as she started cumming again. Her love juices mixed with both men’s sperm were running down the insides of her thighs. I thought how beautiful she looked with her legs all shiny with cum. Kevin’s body spasmed as he emptied his loins into my princess again.

When he finished he looked at me and asked, “Aren’t you going to get some of this little whore while we have her all worked up?” He was trying to be arrogant and cruel, but I wanted Jenny so badly right now that it didn‘t matter.

Jenny and Kevin came over to me and while she sucked him clean I started to finally take my turn at her soaked hole. Her pussy lips were all thick and swollen as I slid my cock through her sticky matted hair. As I pushed in farther I could the other men’s sperm stream past my prick. She wiggled her ass a little to help me in, god but she’s a hot slut! I was ready to come in just a few strokes and we both pulled out and came all over her face and tits.

She licked us both clean and swallowed as much as she could, even scooping some from her pussy and bring it to her pretty lips.

Our friends dressed and left after some last minute kissing and groping. I’m sure we will hear from them again. I don’t know how far this lifestyle will go but for now I’m just happy to be along for the ride.

ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers