Jenny, My Stepsister:

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay
Jay
10 Followers

"Is it hurting you too much?" I asked her quickly. "Shall I take it out?"

"No, no it's easing, just stay still a moment daddy, I want it to work, I want you in me."

She was right, I could feel the muscle relaxing it's tight grip on my cock, inviting my next move. A little short of breath Jenny whispered.

"It's alright now daddy, put it all in, fill me up."

I was so relieved. I slowly pushed forward and watched the length of my cock slide into my Jenny's pretty brown ring. When I was all the way in she let go of her bum cheeks and sank into the bed. There was silence between us for a moment as I lay behind her imbedded in her stretched anal passage, motionless. Jenny broke the silence.

"Daddy, it feels wonderfully strange, so exciting, it feels like I want to come and poo at the same time."

"You make daddy so happy darling." I told her. "Do you want me to stay still for a while to let you get used to it?"

"No daddy , I'm really ready now. I want you to fuck me hard, I want you to fuck your little girl's ass until you empty all your seed inside me. That's what you want isn't it daddy? Don't be gentle anymore, give it to me the way you'd really like to."

I didn't need any more encouragement, I started pumping, slowly at first but we were both lusting to come and soon I was pounding into my little girl giving her ass the fucking she'd asked for. With every thrust Jenny was pushing back toward me, greedy for every inch I could get up her tiny hole. I put my hand round to find her soaking, slit, parting the lips to reach her clit. The moment I touched it she screamed out.

"Yes daddy, yes. Give it to me now, I can't wait I'm coming, fill me with your hot stuff, I want to feel it shooting up me."

With those words I started uncontrollably firing my load into her bowels. "Take it baby, take daddy's cum up your ass. Daddy's going to fill you up with hot creamy spunk." I rammed into her as hard as I could trying to shoot my sperm as deep inside her anal passage as I could. When the last of my juice was delivered I collapsed on top of her completely exhausted We were both drained and sweating and still trembling in the aftermath of our orgasms.

We lay for a while to recover. Jenny spoke first.

"Was it as good as you thought it would be daddy?

"Better, much better." I told her. She turned her head to look at me.

"Did you like me talking dirty?" "Yes you little hussy" I joked " you made me shoot an extra pint!"

"Good" she said " I need to know what turns you on 'cos I'm going to want a lot of sex with you from now on."

And she got it.

Jay
Jay
10 Followers
12