Jenny Plays Away Pt. 01

Story Info
A business trip with three colleagues. Jenny shares herself.
3.4k words
4.08
101.1k
85
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after the wedding where Jenny was fucked by three men from her company, the company was bought by one of its competitors, and over a period of weeks several members of staff had to go to Scotland to the new owners headquarters to learn the new systems they would be introducing.

Jenny was amongst the people that had to go, and she would be travelling with Derek, her manager, Steve, who had fucked her twice, and Mark, who was one of their surveyors. They were going to be in Scotland for three days training, travelling on the Monday, staying three nights with training every day, and travelling back on Thursday night.

This is Jenny's account of the trip.

We left the office and caught the train at 10am Monday morning. First class travel to Edinburgh. We were all sat around a table on the way up, and as we had nothing to do that night except eat and sleep Derek brought us all some drinks to while away the journey.

As we travelled we were talking about the business, and about the company we were now working for, and eventually the conversation got round to Charlie, who used to own the business.

This conversation led on to some reminiscing about the Christmas party, the entertainment, and my performance as a lap dancer. Luckily neither Derek nor Mark had been part of the late night gang bang, but they did have vivid memories of my little striptease on the main stage.

I'd had a of of comments in the office since Christmas, and off course I'd had a repeat performance with three of the guys at the wedding a couple of weeks ago, with Steve being one of them. But nothing had been said about the late night show and my gang bang - except at the wedding.

That night at the hotel, the four of us had dinner together, and the three guys kept my glass filled all the way through the meal, and continued to ply me with drinks while we sat talking in the lounge. Somehow, while we were talking and drinking the conversation strayed back to the christmas parties, and the evidence of my exposures over the years. Mark had only been with the company for a couple of years, and had only been at two of them.

Steve said that he had all the pictures and video on his IPad and invited us up to his room for a nightcap so Mark could look at the pictures and watch the video.

If I hadn't had so much to drink I wouldn't have gone to Steve's room with the three of them, and maybe, just maybe, the next few days would have been different. But I had drunk too much to think clearly, and thought it would be fun to see how Mark reacted to seeing the pictures and the striptease video.

When we got up to the room, there was only one chair, and Steve sat on it, so I joined Derek and Mark on the bed with yet another drink in my hand as Steve connected his IPad to the TV and played back the pictures and video clips of my various "wardrobe malfunctions" at the Christmas Parties.

It was strange sitting there watching myself dancing on screen, although hearing the comments from the three guys about how sexy I looked as my dress lifted and flashed my stocking tops, or the top opened and flashed my tits was giving me a warm feeling inside.

Then we came to the last Christmas Party video with me on stage dancing quite provocatively with both Charlie and Steve in turn, and seeing both of them run their hands over my body, and hearing Derek and Mark saying how they wished they'd been dancing with me, was turning me on.

Derek:- "Do you ever wear stockings to work?"

Mark:- "Please tell us you're wearing stockings tonight."

Me:- "Sorry to disappoint you boys, but I wear tights to work, not stockings."

Derek:- "What about thong knickers then?"

Me:- "Nope, just plain sensible knickers."

Mark:- "You don't wear a bra at the parties, so do you ever come to work braless?"

Me:- "No again, just normal everyday underwear, nothing fancy."

Derek:- "Bet you look just as good just wearing your plain underwear though."

When the clip of the striptease itself played they watched my skirt drop to the floor there was silence in the room until Mark said how great I looked in the little thong, and how he'd wished that the dance hadn't finished there.

That was when Steve let the cat out of the bag. "It didn't end there though. The hypnotist arranged another little show for Charlie later on, and Jenny was hypnotised as a stripper again."

Derek:- "What happened?"

Mark:- "Yes, what happened?"

Steve:- "Jenny gave us all a striptease, and a bit of a lap dance too. Only this time the hypnotist didn't stop her when she started to strip off, he just left her to it."

Mark:- "She stripped completely?"

Steve:- "She did and I found out later on she wasn't even hypnotised."

Me:- "Steve, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone."

Steve:- "I know, but be honest you love to show off don't you, it turns you on doesn't it."

Mark:- "Is that true?

Me:- "Yes it does."

Mark:- "So would you dance for us tonight?"

Me:- "I've only ever shown off when my husband has been there."

Derek:- "Well what about dancing with us?"

Well what could I do? It would have been churlish to have said no wouldn't it?. So I agreed, and Steve put some music on, and refilled all our glasses.

The music was slow and smoochy, and Derek took my hand, pulled me up from the bed, and took me in his arms and as we danced he held me gently.

Mark swopped places with Derek as the first song ended, and as he danced he slowly ran his fingers up and down my back, catching my bra strap a couple of times on the way, and then slowly he dropped his other hand onto my bottom.

The second song came to a close and Steve took Mark's place and his hands went straight to my bottom and he gently squeezed it as we danced. Steve held me tighter than the other two had, and as he cupped my bum with one hand his other wandered over my back and up and down my side before gently cupping my breast for the last few seconds of the song.

The feeling of being caressed in front of two guys that had made it very plain they loved the way I looked, and were jealous that Steve had seen me naked, whereas they'd only seen a flash of my breasts and my thong, was turning me on, and I knew that letting Steve cup my breast would only encourage them to try their luck, but I was enjoying the attention.

Derek was waiting to replace Steve when the song ended, and having watched Steve grope my bum, and cup my breast, he was far more adventurous himself. He wrapped one arm tightly around me, squashing my breasts into his chest, and his other hand dropped to my bottom and squeezed.

As we danced he too caressed my back and side, and within a minute or so his hand was cupping my breast, and slowly squeezing it in time with the music. We danced for another couple of minutes with Derek gently caressing my breast with one hand, and squeezing my bum with the other. I could feel my pussy getting wet.

Mark took Derek's place, and his hand went almost immediately to my breast and he continued to caress it as we danced. "Mmm, that feels nice" he said, and I just lay my head on his shoulders as he continued to tease my breast through my blouse and bra.

As the song ended, Steve stepped up to dance with me, but instead of waiting for Mark to step away he wrapped his arms around me from behind, much as he had when we were on the stage, with one hand on my stomach, and the other cupping my breast.

Mark sat down on the bed with Derek, and they both watched as Steve continued to dance with me. He was gently nibbling my neck, something he knew I loved, cupping right breast with one hand, and caressing my stomach with the other.

Steve:- "You enjoying yourself Jenny?

"Mmmm." I murmured in reply.

Steve:- "Should I show them you breasts? You know they want to see them."

I just murmured again, and Steve took this as a yes and slowly unbuttoned the front of my blouse, pulled it up and out of my skirt, and let it hang loose exposing my plain white bra, as his hand slipped back onto my breast, cupping it through just my bra. I could feel my hard nipple pushing against the palm of his hand and no doubt Mark and Derek could see my other nipple pushing through the cup of bra.

When the song ended Derek stood up to dance with me, and as he took me in his arms and I stepped away from Steve, Steve pulled my blouse down over my arms and off, so I would be dancing with Derek almost topless.

Derek held me gently for a few seconds, gazing down at my bra clad breasts, drinking in my pointed nipples pushing against the material of my bra, and then pulled m to him, wrapping his arms around me.

He hands found the clasp on the back of my bra, and he expertly unclipped it, and then slipped the straps off my shoulders. He didn't try and pull it down or off though. His left hand dropped to my bottom, and gently squeezed it through my skirt, and his other hand ran up and down my back, them up my side, and as his hand reached my breast he pushed the cup up and over and cupped my now naked breast in his hand.

He gently squeezed my breast, and then rolled my nipple between his finger and thumb, and I could hear his breath become heavier and felt his cock stiffen as it pressed against my stomach.

When the song ended, Mark stepped up to dance with me, and like Derek he stood back from me and gazed down at my breasts, and he gently pulled the bra down my arms and let it drop to the floor.

As he cupped and squeezed my breast Mark said "You have beautiful breasts Jenny, they look and feel fantastic. This is just as good as I imagined when we were watching the video of you dancing."

Then he pulled me close to him, playing with my breast with one hand as he groped my bottom with the other.

I was seriously turned on by now, and I knew that I was close to the point of no return. If I didn't stop this now, I would end up naked and probably fucking all three of them.

While I was thinking this the song ended and Steve was there to replace Mark, and as he held me close I felt his hands on the waistband of my skirt, feeling for the fastener.

Me:- "Steve, don't."

Steve:- "Why not? You know Derek and Mark want to see you naked, don't you"

Me:- "Yes."

Steve:- "Well you're already topless, so showing them some more isn't that big a step is it?"

Me:- "Well no, but will that be enough?"

Steve:- "Who for? Them or you? Do you want me to take off your skirt for them?"

While we were talking Steve had found the fastener on my skirt, and held the zipper in his fingers. I was torn. I was horny as hell, my pussy was wet, my nipples hard, and I wanted to have sex with someone. But on the other hand I wasn't sure I should be doing this without my husband there.

While I was thinking Steve unzipped my skirt, and unbuttoned the waistband. Then he slipped his hands into the top of my skirt, under my tights and knickers and onto my bum.

Steve:- "Well should I show them your sexy bum?"

Me:- "Okay."

That was when the point of no return was passed. Steve's hands were halfway down my bum, but his thumbs were hooked over the top of my skirt etc. and as he pushed downwards all three garments slid over the curve of my bottom and I could hear both Mark and Derek take a deep breath as Steve exposed my bottom to them.

Steve:- "Come on guys, give me a hand."

Both Mark and Derek jumped up to help peel my skirt, knickers, and tights down over my bottom, and down my legs. The dancing had stopped and as they pulled my clothes down to my ankles they lifted my feet up, slipped off my shoes, and then I was naked with three men.

Steve now held my naked bottom in one hand, and my breast in the other and he dropped his head and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him. I knew that this was going to end with me fucking all three of them, and I kew that I was going to enjoy it too.

Steve spun me round, so Derek and Mark could drink in my nakedness, exposing me completely to them, and they saw my furry little bush for the first time, before his left hand dropped down over my stomach and his fingers brushed through my bush in search of my lips. I stepped my legs apart to allow him access and as he squeezed my breasts and nipples with one hand his other found my wet and willing pussy and one of his fingers slipped inside me.

Steve:- "She's very wet come and have a feel."

So Derek and Mark joined us. Steve's hand cupped my right breast, and Derek bent down and sucked my left nipple into his mouth as he squeezed my breast with his hand. Mark knelt down, and pushing Steve's hand away from my pussy he sucked on my pussy lips and licked at my clit.

Derek:- "Let's get on the bed."

The three of them lifted me up and laid me across the bed. Steve knelt at my head and kissed me passionately, while Derek knelt on the bed and took each breast and nipple into his mouth in turns, sucking and nibbling, making my nipples grow longer and harder.

Mark knelt between my legs again and sank his tongue deep in my pussy. He licked me and sucked hard on my clit, before dipping first one, then two and finally three fingers into my wet pussy.

This was so much different to either the Christmas party gang bang, or the group session after the wedding. I was being kissed, caressed, and tongued at the same time, and boy was that a turn on. Far more erotic and enjoyable than just being fucked.

Mark was doing a fantastic job on my pussy. He kept my clit in his mouth, sucking, nibbling, and licking, and all the while he was doing that he was exploring my pussy with three fingers, and I could feel an orgasm coming.

Derek was teasing my nipples mercilessly with his fingers and mouth, and this was adding to the pleasure and all this was topped off by some very passionate kissing from Steve.

I couldn't help myself, and I didn't want to either. I was so aroused, and getting closer and closer to coming all over Marks face. I reached down with one hand and began to stroke Derek's cock through his trousers, while pulling Marks head harder into my pussy with the other.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I felt every muscle in my body shudder as I had a massive orgasm and felt my pussy flood with my juices, which Mark lapped up like a cat that had got the cream.

While I orgasmed all over Mark, Steve stood up, and quickly slipped his clothes off, before kneeling by my head and pushing his cock against my mouth, which I willingly opened to let it slide deep inside. Derek continued to tease my tits, while I had slid my hand inside his trousers and was now stroking his cock up and down with my hand.

Mark paused for a breather, and evidently stripped while he was at it, for I soon felt his stiff cock pushing against the wet, slippery and parted lips of my pussy, and he too sank his cock deep inside me.

But this wasn't a frantic fucking as I'd had before. Mark was savouring every single stroke, plunging deep into my wetness before pulling right out so only the merest tip of his cock was between my lips, before sliding it deep back inside me. I love being fucked slowly but forcefully like this, and when he started to rub my clit with his thumb while he fucked me I knew that I'd be heading for another orgasm soon.

Steve was getting the benefit of Marks ministrations on and in my pussy, as I sucked and licked at his cock with abandon trying to pass on the pleasure I was getting from the cock in my pussy to the cock in my mouth.

At some point Derek got off the bed, undressed, and then came back to continue his sensual assault on my breasts and nipples with his mouth and hands. I had his cock in my hand now too, and was wanking him as hard and fast as I could.

I was thrusting my hips into Mark to engulf his cock as deep in me as I could while he continued to tease my clit and stroke long and slow and hard in and out, in and out. As he fucked me I sucked harder and harder on Steve's cock. I could feel my orgasm building inside me, and I was gripping Mark's cock as tight as I could with my pussy, trying to tease his sperm out of him, while working my mouth hard on Steve's to try and suck the cum out of him at the same time.

I felt Mark's cock pulse inside me, and with one last long thrust he buried himself deep inside my pussy and shot stream after stream of hot milky spunk deep inside me. The feeling of his cum flooding my pussy triggered my own orgasm, and I came hard and fast mixing my juices with his as he emptied his balls inside me.

As my orgasm racked through my body, Steve's cock erupted in my mouth, and the first spurt of his spunk shot down my throat so fast I gagged and coughed and spat his cock out. He continued to come in my open mouth, over my face, in my hair, and all over my head. Stream after stream of spunk.

As my orgasm subsided I rolled to face Derek and greedily sucked the top of his cock into my mouth while I continued to wank his cock with one hand, and I cupped his heavy balls with the other. After a couple of minutes of this Derek also shot his load in my mouth, and I sucked and swallowed as best I could.

Mark's flaccid cock slipped from my pussy, and I could feel his hot juices escaping and running down over my bum, I sucked Derek dry, and let his cock fall from my mouth. For a minute or two I lay there on the bed, with three naked work colleagues drinking in every inch of my hot and sweaty naked body. My swollen red nipples that Derek had teased so much. My cum streaked face, and a well serviced wet and leaking pussy.

After getting my breath back I slipped off the bed and into the bathroom for a shower to clean myself up. When I came back out of the shower wrapped in a towel, Derek and Mark had gone, and I was alone with Steve.

Steve:- "Stay with me tonight Jenny, please."

So I slipped into his bed with him. What a way to start the trip to Scotland, and we had two more nights as well...

To be continued.