Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 05

Story Info
Jimmy gets an unexpected changeover - and how!
4.1k words
4.46
65.3k
15

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers

Well, that was one fine mess we got our Jenny out of that last story, wasn't it? Whew! This story is a lot calmer and yet a promise of more to come. I again want to thank all supporters and interested ones who have urged me to continue this tale of our Jenny to see what will happen to her in the end of her journey through this unfortunate (?) web in which she has found herself caught up. I hope you enjoy the read as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

*

Once we were back in the car and heading home, I was up front with Julie while she drove, keeping an eye on Cindi who sat in the back next to Jenny, thinking that I should have probably separated the two. In fact, after our foray into the bank at the cash machine, I decided to act on that thought.

Back in the car once more, I insisted Cindi sit up front while I sat next to Jenny in the back.

"I'm really sorry, Jenny," I began, as I pulled her into a loving embrace. "I shouldn't have left you alone like that with Cindi. I had no idea she would let things go so far."

"Oh Lori, it was so embarrassing," Jenny said tearfully. "And it just went on and on."

"Yes, yes, I understand, dear," I said soothingly. "Go ahead and have a nice cry. And don't worry, I won't let Cindi touch you again, even though I know she really likes you, deep down."

"But that's just it," Jenny added, crying even harder now. "I don't know what got into me, but...but, I liked what she did to me -- what they all did to me! God, what kind of slut have I turned into? I really liked it when they screwed my ass, and then when I sucked them off. And then, when they came all over me and finally, even when they peed all over me, I wanted more, lots more! God, I wanted it all and then I even wanted more of the same. Oh Lori, what kind of sicko have I become?"

"Oh my poor, poor girl, you really have been through the ringer tonight, haven't you?" I said, suddenly aware I had completely misread the swirling emotions that were really going through my sissy brother's head. Seeing how he actually felt about this evening's proceedings, I began to plan accordingly.

"No, now you listen to me, Jenny. You are not a sicko, nor are you a slut!" At that I gave her a rather harsh slap across her face, both to shock her to her senses and to try and calm her down somewhat.

"What you are is a person who apparently has a much higher sex drive than either you or I had previously thought, and you are also someone who has a more voracious sexual appetite than either of us had expected.

"It also probably explains your reaction to 'Brokeback Mountain' as well. Most likely it wasn't that you were feeling an aversion to the film all that time, but an unfortunate, or fortunate, desire to have been in the arms of one of those cowboy studs getting your ass fucked instead. Only you felt that, as a boy, it simply wasn't right to be having such thoughts.

"Tonight's escapades with Cindi just knocked all that silly nonsense right out of your head and showed you how pleasurable sex can be -- all kinds of sex. In the end, little one, all that means is that you are one hot, foxy chick who will be a lot of fun to have around. And don't worry about being called a slut. We only say that as a term of endearment, and even then only in the heat of a passionate sexual moment. Otherwise, we'd never call you such a thing and mean it in a derogatory sense. Now, let's dry those eyes like a good girl. That's right. Now here, why don't you do me a favor and suck on this for the rest of the ride home. It will make us both feel better."

At that, I opened my blouse and slipped my tit from my bra and pressed my nipple into Jenny's mouth, letting her suckle it for the remainder of the twenty minute ride home. In the meantime, unable not to take advantage of the goldmine I had sitting right there next to me, I slid my left hand under her ass, shagging her butthole with first one, then another finger.

After awhile I slid my right hand over and started to jack on her cock, which I started referring to as her clit, as I'd noticed everyone else had started doing, murmuring over and over again what a hot little chickie she'd become in just a few short hours, and how all the boys were soon going to be going ga-ga over her once they caught sight of her at the match tomorrow.

Jenny simply lay her head on my shoulder and groaned as she shot her wad just as we turned onto our street, and, as we pulled up the driveway of our sorority, I had just finished feeding her the juices that had filled my palm.

Once we were all in the house, I set about getting Jenny cleaned up and put to bed. I gave her one of my satin teddies to sleep in and tucked her in for the night, wishing her sweet dreams. Once that was done, I went back to join the others to discuss my plan to pledge Jenny. As expected, it was well accepted once I expounded on my idea and told them how well Jenny had taken to the suggestion. Then Cindi spoke up.

"Listen girls," she said. "I want you to see everything else I picked up tonight at that adult book store. I think you'll agree that some of these things will go a long way in helping our little Jenny fit in just right."

With that Cindi emptied the bag of goodies she bought earlier that evening. To say the rest of us were nonplussed would have been the understatement of the century!

"My God, Cindi," Denise squealed. "This stuff is great! I would never have thought to buy anything like this in a million years!"

"What's this -- a fake pussy?" I said, not really wanting to touch the package, but too curious not to.

"That's right," Cindi answered. "I knew how you got Jimmy to tuck himself away for his Speedo's and tonight for his one-piece and panties. But if he wears anything more revealing and gets as active in them as he usually does in a volleyball game, that little trick just won't work. This gadget here, you just tuck his dickie down like usual, and push his testicles into his groin while he's soft and then glue this fake pussy over the area. The glue won't come undone, even when wet. You have to use a special solvent to remove it. It also forces him to pee sitting down, which will also reinforce his feminine nature to take over his macho pride."

"And these?" I asked, picking up a pair of realistic looking breasts.

"Silicone breast forms," Cindi said gleefully yet seriously. "Very realistic and not cheap, mind you. Similar to the fake pussy, they glue on and can't come off unless you use the special solvent. They should give our girl a size 36, between a C and D cup. After all, she's a college girl - she needs boobs or else she'll stand out and people will begin to wonder. These will be better to use than stuffing panties in her top or using foam inserts up there as, I'm sure we'll all agree, he will need something, and there's no guarantee those other things won't come out under the strenuous activity of the game.

"I also got these," she added, going to her purse and pulling out an Rx prescription bag. "I had an extra refill on my prescription and there was a Pharmacy next door to the bookstore, so I picked up some female hormones for Jenny, for the long term, so she will eventually grow breasts of her own. We can tell her they're vitamins or something.

I also picked up this mouthwash stuff called Soprano Speak. When she gargles with it, it will help tighten her vocal chords and raise the pitch of her voice to a more girlish level.

Everything else I got is basically fun and games sort of stuff -- strap-on dildoes, handcuffs and paddles for mild bondage and discipline games. After what happened tonight and seeing how our little Jenny responded so favorably to it all, I think we'll all be able to have some fun with her if we start out slowly with her and don't come down too heavy or hard at first."

"My God," I said, taking all this in in wide-eyed amazement. "I hardly know what to say. I mean, when I started this whole thing, starting with the spreading the depilatory cream over Jimmy's body this afternoon, I admit I had visions, fantasies of something like this. But this, this, I never envisioned anything so bold and well-planned out as this. Oh Cindi. I love it! I love every fucking piece of it and I'm only jealous that I didn't come up with it first."

"Well Lori," Cindi said. "There's probably a good reason for that. You see, you're Jenny's sister, and so, very loving and protecting of her. So even if you'd had the chance to change Jenny into more of a girl by doing even more to her than you've already done, you'd probably fight against the urge to do so because of that bond of love you two share.

I, on the other hand, also love her very much, but my love for her is of a carnal nature and, girls, I should tell you, I have plans that eventually include marriage for this girl. She doesn't know this yet, but she will soon. First however, I'm going to turn her into the kind of sissy boy that I want for my wife. Then I'll propose to her. You, of course, will be going along for the ride, simply because of that small desire you all have to see her so feminized and sissified."

"Oh Cindi," I said, as I and the other girls began jumping up and down, squealing and clapping our hands like a bunch of twelve year-olds at hearing the good news.

"That's great news, and I'd be proud to have you as part of the family. I thought, as I watched you two tonight, that there was some sort of connection there. I am so happy for you both, because I know you two were meant for each other. But we won't say a thing until you're ready for Jenny to know the good news, will we girls?"

Pretty much in unison, all the girls agreed to keep mum the plans Cindi was setting in motion for her soon-to-be girly-boy-toy spouse.

"OK girls," I said. "We still have a game tomorrow. And now with the extra feminizing efforts we're going to be putting Jenny through, we're going to have to get her up a lot earlier to get started on her.

I'm also thinking that we should wait on the breast forms till after the game so she can practice in them for a bit. If we put them on her just before the game without giving her a chance to get accustomed to them, she might fall all over herself at the net during the game as she will be totally unused to having all that new weight distribution to contend with. After tomorrow we have two weeks till the next game and that will be plenty of time for her to adjust to her new boobies. The hormones, the fake pussy, and the gargle stuff, we can start tomorrow. Do you all agree?"

"Yeah, that's smart thinking, Lori," Cindi said. "I wasn't thinking about her not being used to them for the match, just her looking better in them. You're right, she'd be completely disoriented with all that new weight up front there."

"Good," I said. "So, now that we know just how we're going to proceed, why don't you take this gargle stuff to the bathroom and the hormones to the kitchen. I'll take the fake pussy to my room. The rest of this stuff, hide in your room Cindi, for when we're ready for it. Now, let's hit the sack and plan to get up about 7 tomorrow to start on Jenny's transformation."

Everyone did as requested and then went to bed, I'm sure all dreaming of different variations of what they had planned for my little feminized brother. By morning I'm sure everybody's sheets and inner thighs were dripping with feminine dew. I know mine were.

On the way to my room, I passed our telephone and noticed that the message light was blinking. Deciding to check on any messages we might have received while we'd been out, I pushed the recall button and waited to listen. The following message played:

"Lori, Hi, this is Helen Strunk, from Alpha Omicron Pi. I just heard about Laurie and wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to her. I hope her injuries from the car accident weren't so very serious. I also heard you were going to have to play the remainder of your championship volleyball games without her.

Listen, the reason I'm calling is, well, you know from conversations we've had, that I've become very disappointed with life here at Alpha-Om, and have wanted to leave this place for some time. Like you, I'm going into my senior year here, and you know how much I love and how good I am at volleyball.

Well, I was thinking that maybe I would drop out of this crap hole I'm in and then pledge your sorority for my last year at your Lambda Lambda Psi, while in the meantime help you girls out of your fix by playing on your team by making up for the one girl you're short at the moment. Give me a call back if this idea and my membership in your sisterhood in anyway peaks your interest. Thanks. Bye."

Oh God, I thought. What do I do now? Helen was a lovely girl, smart and witty, a great volleyball player, and someone who would fit right in with the Lambda Lambda Psi group of girls currently residing here. Obviously we should grab her while the offer is out there. But what of my promise to Jenny to have her pledge and play on the team.

Well, this was definitely not a decision that should be left up to me alone. I had to get all the girls' input on this because it concerned all of us. Hurriedly, I went to each of their rooms and pulled them back into the living room to discuss what I had just learned.

"Listen, girls," I started. "I just heard some amazing news. Helen Strunk, from Alpha Omicron Pi, heard about Lauri's accident and our need for a relief player. She wants to help by taking her place for the rest of the games we have left."

"What?!" Cindi cried. "What about Jenny?"

"Anyway, how can she," Denise asked. "She's still pledged over at Alpha Omicron Pi."

"Well, Jenny is our true concern," I replied. "Helen has been really unhappy at Alpha Om, as she calls it. We have been talking for some time. Apparently, though, she is ready to make the break from them and wants to pledge with us next year. In the meantime, she says she wants to help us in our time of need by playing in Laurie's place.

Now, as a fellow sister, I feel Helen would be a great asset to our sorority and we would be foolish to not pledge her. But as for Jenny..."

"I've got it," cried Denise. "A way to get our cake and eat it too!"

"Well girl," I said, irritatedly. "Spit it out! Don't keep us in suspense here!"

"Look," she started. "You've all seen how Jenny has seemed to grow to love her newly feminized body and the frilly, girlish clothes she's been wearing, and how turned on she gets when we treat her like a girl when we act as if we're the guy with her, right?"

All of us pretty much had to agree with Denise on the point.

"And not only does she get turned on but she gets turned on fast and easy, like she seems to go into a kind of trance with a few simple words and caresses, right?"

Again, we all agreed, but we were a bit confused as to where this was heading, and I think it was showing in our expressions.

"Look," she continued in exasperation. "I'm just saying that I love Jenny. I love having her around -- she's a hoot! But does she really have to play volleyball? Couldn't we maybe convince her to be our team mascot or something -- you know, for the good of the sorority and the college, or some such crap? I'm sure if we get her sexed up enough, she'd wrap that addled-brain and those luscious lips of hers around anything we could convince her was right."

"My God," I said. "You're right, Denise. That should work, that should definitely work. In fact, why don't we start now."

"Look," I started. "All that stuff you bought that I said to wait on. Since Jenny's not going to be playing now, go back and get it. We'll put it on her tonight while she sleeps. In fact, since we don't have to wake up so early to prepare Jenny for her debut now, to make sure she sleeps through this entire affair so she doesn't notice anything until its necessary, I'm going to slip her a mild tranquilizer before we start."

"Oh girl, you are a smart one," Cindi said with a mischievous smile.

Smiling back, I just said, "I learn from the best, girl. I learn from the best."

At that I got one of our sleeping pills as well as one of Cindi's birth control pills from the medicine cabinet and first, breaking the tranquilizer in half, took the meds into Jenny's room with a glass of water. Once there, I gently shook her awake.

"Jenny, Jenny," I whispered. "Wake up, dear."

"Wha..what..." Jenny started. "Lori, what's up?"

"Look Jenny," I said. "You were tossing and turning all over the place. I thought if you took these pills thay might help you get a more restful sleep."

It was a lie, of course. But Jenny wouldn't know, and what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her...right?

"What are they, sis," she asked.

"Just a mild sleeping pill," I said. "Broken in half to make it even weaker so that you'll only sleep for a couple hours. But you'll sleep soundly. And after tonight, I figure you need the rest, OK? The other is a buffering agent to help break up and dissolve the sleeping pill faster."

"Oh, OK," she replied. "Thanks, sis. Thanks a lot."

"Sure, no sweat, kiddo," I said, watching her drink down the pills. "Oh, before you lay back down, here, gargle with this mouthwash. It's a special formula we girls use when we've been a bit too active with the guys, ahem, like you kinda got tonight. Yeah, that's good. Go ahead and spit it back out into the cup you drank from. I'll toss it down the bathroom sink and wash it out for you. Now, you go ahead and get some shuteye, girl."

Saying that, I walked out of her room, seeing her slowly collapse back onto her mattress into a sound and restful sleep. I couldn't wait to hear her high, lilting voice come the morning. Oh, my pussy was getting so wet, just thinking of what we were about to do.

Once I was sure Jenny was dead to the world, I first got Cindi to go into Jenny's room to start on her transformation. The rest of us followed her just so we could watch and excite ourselves, like at the pizza parlor earlier, and also because once she was finished, we had been assigned our own tasks to complete.

Cindi, because of her marital plans for Jenny, and because it took no special skills to do so, was given the assignment of attaching Jenny's new tits and pussy. We couldn't stop giggling at the sight of Jenny suddenly sporting big, floppy boobs jiggling about as we tried to guess what her reaction might be when she woke up to find herself so suddenly and perfectly well-endowed.

But as fun as that had been to watch, it was nothing compared to the awe-inspiring sight of seeing Cindi pressing Jenny's balls into her groin and pressing her clittie down towards the inverted v between her legs. However, instead of just gluing the false pussy over this area, Cindi first taped down the depressed balls, keeping them inserted into her groin, where she then attached some tape over her clittie to keep that down as well. Then she glued the false pussy down on top of that entire area to make it appear as if it had been a woman's genital region from birth.

Thinking, however, that the bush was a bit too wildly overgrown, especially considering the type of swimsuits we were probably going to be putting our little Jenny in, Cindi took a pair of scissors and trimmed the area quite a bit, leaving only a small, neat, landing strip behind.

Once finished, Denise stepped up and began to work on Jenny's eyebrows. She plucked at them and plucked at them until there was only a thin, feminine arch left above both eyes, the look definitely changing her appearance toward the ultra-feminine. As she was doing this, I had begun painting Jenny's toenails a deep and bright red called "China Glaze Go Crazy Red"@, a shade I once saw a hooker wearing. I was so entranced with the shade I actually approached her just to inquire the name of it.

Once Denise finished with Jenny's eyebrows, I moved up to start making up her face. First I applied a base coat of moisturizing cream. Then I dramatized her eyes with generous strokes of eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I wondered what Jenny would say once she found out that I had used semi-permanent indelible makeup on her that wouldn't be coming off her dear little face any time soon.

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
435 Followers
12