Jenny Pt. 02-03

Story Info
They make a quick stop at the fixit store for supplies.
4.5k words
4.2
26.6k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blane75
blane75
26 Followers

Constructive criticism and comments encouraged.

Jenny, part 2

Jenny's view.

With the engine on and the heater on full, Jenny sat in the SUV and collected her thoughts. She had waited a good fifteen minutes already, so that the interior was nice and warm. It would give Mike time to clean up the mess he had made on the floor (she armed him with some tissues) and also to calm down. In some way, she felt a bit guilty about the way she had introduced Mike to her 'other side'. Events change things, though, and the time had come for her to put up or shut up. She had changed back into her sandals and a pair of sweats and a shirt she had thought to put in the car for colder weather. She had kept on the bikini, which dried quickly, but had taken off the sopping wet clothes she wore when she had ass raped Mike. The strap-on shorts had been put back into the shopping bag before she left the museum. Mike's shorts and bathing suit were in a plastic bag on the floor behind her.

Ass rape. There was really no other suitable word for it. She had slipped the laxative into his orange juice at breakfast so he would be good and clean when the time came, then prolonged her shopping trip until the time was right. She made sure the dildo on the harness had been the smallest she could find and it was certainly well lubricated. But he hadn't asked for it, hadn't really been prepared for it, and certainly wasn't expecting it. She had raped his ass. And, the more she thought about it, the more she wanted to do it again.

Jenny wasn't a mean person, or truly sadistic. She didn't dislike Mike, or want to really hurt him. But at some point in her life, at some crucial moment, at some precise point of epiphany, she came to the realization that she liked to be in control. She wanted to be the one to pace a relationship, to determine who did what to whom, and explore where things would go. The hardest part of this was finding the right person to explore with.

Jenny looked over at Mike. He stood just inside the exterior door to the museum, his foot propped like wedge to keep the door from shutting. He was trying to stay out of the driving rain as best he could, but if he let the door fully shut to protect himself then he would have to find another way out of the museum. In his current state, he wasn't able to easily twist the knob to open the door. His hands were still cuffed behind his back, and that limited his actions a bit. In addition, Jenny had pulled his shirt down over his body to keep him warm. Well, that was what she told him. Actually, it just limited his arm movements even more.

She smiled. If she had really wanted to keep him warm, she would have let him put his swimsuit and shorts back on. As it was, she could just make out the silhouette of the mesh containment device as he hid behind the door. It wasn't really an effective measure for chastity. If he wanted, he could take it off with little difficulty, if he could get his hands free. But the psychological effect was beyond measure. She had locked his genitals in place and claimed them as her own. Her smile got more wicked.

Jenny steeled herself for a moment, and got back into character. She could be as cruel and demanding as need be, but she had to remember to adapt to the situation. Crushing people psychologically was easy if they trusted you, but that wasn't what she was looking to do. She wanted to tease Mike, love Mike, take him to places he had never been. She had decided that she was willing to take the chance and take Mike to the next level of their relationship.

As with all relationships, there was risk. Emotions ran high when combined with the things she wanted to do. If she did them wrong, it could hurt or ruin either of them for quite some time.

Jenny reached over and pushed the passenger seat all the way back, then put it in a fully reclined position. She drove the SUV over to the museum door and opened the passenger door, and Mike hobbled out, trying to move as quickly as possible so that nobody would see him. Jenny watched as he flopped into the passenger seat, tried to sit up, but then collapsed onto the seat in a prone position. He was shivering, and his lips were a little blue.

"What t-took you so l-long?" he stuttered out.

Her voice was almost condescending, as if she were explaining math to a five year old. "Mike, I wanted to make sure it was nice and warm in here before I pulled up. I thought it would be better for you that way." And she wanted to make him wait. To be dependent on her. She made sure to use his name, to reinforce his place at the moment. He was 'Mike' only when she allowed him to be.

"I thought that old lady was g-going to come b-back any minute" .

Jenny reached over and pulled the wet shirt from Mikes torso, and then covered him with a beach towel. "There, that should help get you warmer, quicker. Lay back so your blood flows more evenly, and the heat can flow over your entire body." She then proceeded to pull the seatbelt over him and snap it in place. It wouldn't really be effective with him in a prone position, but habits were habits.

"Thanks" he shivered out. She put the car in gear, and pulled out into traffic.

"Mike?" she said, as they pulled up to a stoplight.

"Yes, Jenny?" He could start to feel the warmth of the car work its way into his bones, and was now grateful that she had gotten the interior warm before picking him up.

Her manner was conversational. "The way you addressed me just now was a little irritating. You really have to learn how to stop bitching. I would rather call you by name, but I can refer to you by 'bitch' again if you prefer. I know what just happened was a bit traumatic for you." Deep breath. "I'm sorry that I sprung it on you like that, but if I was going to do it, I thought there was no better time.."

She looked briefly at his eyes, and tried to read the emotions. Was that fear she saw, fear at what she had done, what she had become? Did she see contempt, hatred, uncertainty, or maybe passion or lust? He was too hard to read. He seemed to think over her statement, but before he could respond, she started again in a totally different direction.

"Besides your constant complaining, I've noticed that you are very forgetful. I was wondering what we could do to correct that. I like you a lot, bitch, and think that we could love each other if we do things right. But I don't want you to be mad at me, or for me to be mad at you." Jenny let out a small sigh. "Look, Mike, I don't want a boyfriend that complains all the time or forgets things that I think are important. It means that I would be very irritated all the time reminding him of things he should be doing naturally. If I have to take corrective measures to keep it from happening, I will. I want this relationship to work, but I just can't tolerate you forgetting things I tell you."

Mike thought for a moment. "What did I forget?"

"Well, before I tell you, let's say we lay out some more ground rules first. If you think I am going too far with something, you have every right to say so. But before you speak, you not only need to have trust in me, you have to realize you have trust in me, and in our relationship. And you will always have at your disposal one way to stop everything, but you know that already. Now, if I think you should do something just because it is the right thing to do, and you don't do it, I will give you a demerit. That would be things any gentleman should do for a lady, like holding or door, or for general items of polite manner. If tell you to do something, and you refuse without a damn good reason, I will give you five demerits. If I specifically tell you to do something and you forget, I will give you ten demerits. If you show any other type of disrespect, such as questioning my actions in a sarcastic way, it will cost you ten demerits. I may answer questions so that you can learn, but disrespecting me is a big no-no."

Jenny was much more serious now, and she occasionally glanced at Mike to make sure he understood.

"You may pay off demerits, at my discretion, by requesting or providing me with special favors. For my part, I will show you the love and respect you deserve. I will be your girlfriend, and you will enjoy the benefits of that." Another pause while it sank in again.

"At forty demerits, you are no longer permitted to have an orgasm. It means you have shown me such disrespect that you have to work your way into my good graces before you find release. Seventy demerits is the danger zone. By the time you reach seventy, I will be very angry, and our relationship will be at risk. If you ever reach one hundred demerits, we are done. I will kick your ass to the curb wherever we are. There will be no going back, no reconciliation, no kiss and make up. At that point you will have shown to me that you are not willing to put the proper amount of effort into our relationship. I won't have that. I will keep track of the demerits, but you are free to ask for an accounting when we are in 'downtimes'. I'll explain 'downtimes' later."

She paused again.

"Mike, I know this sounds a bit weird, but I think that it lays the groundwork out very nicely. All too often, people in a relationship are left guessing as to the status of the relationship until one day one of them says, 'we have to talk...' and it is already too late. Do you understand?"

She knew this was a lot for him, and it was coming at him fast. But she had to do it this way.

"Yeah, I think I got it."

"Good, then lets start." Jenny dropped her voice into her command mode. If she let any emotion get in the way or showed any weakness, it would all be over before she really got it to begin. "Just so that you know, right now I am furious with you, though it doesn't show. I specifically told you in the museum that you were not to speak unless answering a question. You questioned my actions when you got in and asked me 'what took so long'. That's ten demerits for disrespect and complaining. "

"You spoke four times without permission, forgetting what I had told you earlier. Ten demerits each."

"Each time you spoke, you forgot to address me as Ms. Jenny. Five times, at a cost of ten demerits each. Another fifty to the total. I will rescind a total of five demerits for the pleasure I got from fucking your ass and because one of the replies was to thank me for taking care of you, which leaves you with a total of 95 demerits for the last five minutes.. If you fuck up once more, just once, I'll dump your ass wherever we are. Do you understand how precarious your position is?"

The effect was similar to hitting him in the stomach with a bat.

She listened to Mike gulp, but he answered quickly. "Yes, Ms. Jenny"

"Good. I think you have learned a lesson, then. Next, from this point on, 'please' and 'thank you' are permitted speech, without punishment, where appropriate. Understood?"

"Yes Ms. Jenny."

"If we are in public, you may address me as 'Jenny' or as 'my love'. They are appropriate terms of endearment, and are to be expected. What I choose to do with you in private stays private unless I decide otherwise. We don't need to broadcast it with your reference to me as 'Ms. Jenny'. Out of the public eye is another matter. Understood?"

"Yes, Ms. Jenny."

"Very good." She pulled the SUV to a stop, and threw it in park. The rain outside had abated, if only for a little while. "I need some supplies for today. Three sections of chain, one inch links, one four feet long, one eight feet long, and two three feet long. Four pieces of PVC pipe, 2 foot long, in two diameters. The smaller should be sized so the chain can fit through easily without being loose. The larger should be just big enough to slide over the smaller, like a telescope. Five padlocks, good quality, but with shackles small enough to fit through the chain links. Keyed alike if they have them. One roll of duck tape, two inch wide. One roll of painters tape, two inches wide. You will use your credit card to purchase the items. Can you remember that?"

"Yes, Ms. Jenny."

"It is obvious that you can't go into the store handcuffed, so sit up."

He did as directed, and in one swift motion she caught the hair on the back of his head and pulled it into her, mashing her lips into his and forcing her tongue into his mouth. It took him a moment to recover from his surprise before he returned the passionate kiss, at which point she let him go and pushed him back onto his seat. In just a moment she had him uncuffed.

"That's a little reminder to be good. Let's try to get your total below forty."

She had parked about halfway out in the lot of the local Home Depot. She gently patted the mesh bag containing his cock and balls, and knew he was in a bit of discomfort as things began to react to her earlier kiss. "Since I am not in the mood, *yet*, to display my new cock, I suggest you put on those sweatpants." She pointed to a folded pair of pink sweats just in front of his seat. "Since we are at the beach, you can go without a shirt. Nobody will think twice about it. Put on your sandals, too. I don't want any splinters or nails stuck in your feet. Don't worry about being embarrassed. Nobody here should know you. If anybody asks you about the sweatpants, tell them they belong to your girlfriend and you have no problem with them. Now, get out so I can get us some food. I will be back to pick you up in fifteen minutes. You will receive one demerit for each minute you are late. In twenty minutes I will leave - with you, or without you."

Jenny watched Mike as he started to pull on the sweatpants. This was a make or break moment. The sweat pants were pink, with the work 'juicy' embroidered in white on one ass cheek, and 'bitch' on the other, but she didn't think he saw that as he moved his feet through the fabric. He paused only momentarily, then pulled them all the way up. They were a little large for him, as she had planned, but were not so loose that they hid the pronounced bulge his captive manhood made. He slipped into the sandals, and she handed him the card as he opened the door. Just the credit card, no wallet, just in case he decided no to come back. Jenny felt a wave of excitement wash over her as she watched him. He slipped easily in to role of submissive, and his actions showed his acceptance of the situation. Mike turned to her, and said, "Thank you, Ms. Jenny."

She smiled with genuine warmth at her new boyfriend. "Fourteen minutes."

They had made it past another hurdle. That, and seeing her 'juicy bitch' trot across the parking lot, had the most pleasant effect on her. He might just be the one, she thought. It was time to turn things up a notch.

Jenny reached into the backseat, fussed around until she found the bag she was looking for, and pulled it into the front. Fourteen minutes would be plenty of time to prepare for his next lesson.

End Jenny pt. 2

-----oooOOOooo-----

Jenny, pt. 3

Mike's view.

Mike jogged across the parking lot. The situation seemed to get more and more surreal. He tried to put the thought out of his head. He had a job to do, and little time to do it.

As long as Mike didn't think about things, he was okay. It was time for him to be on automatic, because deliberation would kill everything. If he thought about what happened at the museum, he started to get an erection, which was not only detrimental to his thinking but very uncomfortable. His ass was a little sore, more from his bout of the runs that morning than from Jenny's dildo. That worried him a little. He had been far too accepting of what happened, and enjoyed it more than he thought he would. Or should.

'Snap out of it!' he thought. He came up with a quick plan on what to do about getting the materials Jenny requested.

He entered the store and moved right up to the first worker he saw. "Excuse me, miss? I am on a scavenger hunt and I have only a little time. Can you help me?" The girl looked him up and down, suppressed a giggle, and helped him get through the list. She even had five padlocks that would work on a single key.

Mike got more than a few looks and snickers as he was led through the store. The do-it-yourself moms and female cashiers seemed to have the most fun at his expense, and it took him a little while to realize why he kept hearing the word 'juicy' as he passed by people. In the checkout line, the cashier asked him if he had a shirt to match the pants, and he told her they belonged to his girlfriend.

"You let her go out in public in them?"

"Why not? I admit, pink really isn't my color, but they do in a pinch for me. She looks good in them." He got a little indignant. "I think they are fine for her."

"My husband would kill me if I wore pants with 'juicy bitch' on the ass."

Mike's head snapped around enough to see the 'Ju' one side, and his face turned bright red. He hadn't noticed the words when he put on the sweatpants. The cashier stifled a grin and handed him his receipt. He made it outside in just under fifteen minutes.

Jenny was waiting in the loading zone, with the hatch already opened. Mike loaded the materials into the back, and moved to the passenger door, which Jenny had opened. The seat was still in the fully reclined position. He looked at her for just a moment, then got in. He was about to say something about the sweatpants, but thought better of it. He noticed that she had somehow found the time to change her clothes. She was now dressed in a loose knee length skirt and a sweatshirt, and a pair of black boots. Maybe the same ones from this morning. Again, his cock painfully tested the tightness of its prison, and he tried to think of something else.

Jenny smiled. To Mike, it was the smile from when they first met. When he thought she was just another girl. All of those thoughts of who she might have been were gone from him now.

"Did you get everything, Mike?"

He wouldn't be caught again. "Yes, Ms. Jenny."

"Wonderful. And right on time. Promptness shows respect, and by being on time, I think you have earned a chance to work off some demerits. Would you like that, Mike?" Her voice was sweetness once again. Jenny put the SUV in gear, and pulled further out into the lot before she stopped again.

"Yes, Ms. Jenny."

"Good. Lie back, please." It was more of a command than a request, he knew. Jenny climbed on top of him, pinning his arms with her legs, and looked down at him.

"Mike, I will tell you right now, I am not like the women in the porn movies or stories you may have encountered. Hell, I may be unlike any other woman you have ever been with.. My clit is not very sensitive normally, and I am certainly not multi-orgasmic. But I will tell you that my orgasms rock my world: I love to have them, and while I do masturbate, I prefer having a partner. If you are going to be my boyfriend, I will show you how to bring me to orgasm. In return, I will return the favor. I will be every woman you ever fantasized about."

Jenny moved forward to sit on his chest, and planted her feet on the back seat. She lifted up her skirt to reveal her bare pussy. It was already shiny with her juices. "Seeing you in those sweats seems to have made me a juicy bitch, too. I had one orgasm this morning, Mike. I think I am ready for another. Lets see how talented your tongue is."

Mike almost got out, "Yes Ms. Jenny" before she lifted herself up and moved her cunt onto his mouth. He tried every trick he knew, read about, or could think of to bring Jenny to orgasm. Suck and nibble, alphabet licks, massage her ass with his hands. At first she was unresponsive, but after a few minutes of attention she seemed to settle into a rhythm of reaction to his ministrations. After what seemed an eternity, he finally felt a shudder ripple through her body, and she lay back. His jaw ached and his tongue felt like sandpaper. His cock ached in its prison. Jenny crawled back into the drivers seat.

blane75
blane75
26 Followers
12