Jenny Pt. 07

Story Info
So what happened to Dave?
1.8k words
3.92
18k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blane75
blane75
26 Followers

Constructive criticism and comments encouraged.

Begin Jenny Pt. 7

Mike and Jenny, the aftermath.

Kent and Mike pulled into the club parking lot just in time to see Jenny's black SUV pull out. Charlene was by her car parked under the streetlight, stuffing a small wad of bills into her purse. They got out and approached her.

"Hey, Charlene."

"Hey, Ken. Mike. I take it things haven't worked out for you very well."

Mike stared at the ground.

"No, the bitch dumped him. That's why we came here, for you."

Charlene to a step back against the car, and grabbed her purse like she was going to pull something out of it. "Look, boys, I got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it. Besides, you try anything in the daylight, and your ass will sit in jail for years, believe me."

"We didn't come for that, Charlene," Ken said, "she left that thing stuck on his dick. We know you have a key, and since she is no longer in the picture, we want you to take it off."

"Oh. Okay. Two hundred, and I get to keep it."

"Excuse me?" Ken snorted.

"I'll take it off for two hundred, and I get to keep it. Deal?"

Mike spoke for the first time. "Give her the money."

Ken started to protest, then whipped out his wallet and peeled off four fifties.

"Lie down in the back seat, where nobody can see you. And pull down those pants." Mike got in and shucked his pants. The irony of his position wasn't lost on him. Charlene had the device off in moments. Charlene shoved the device into her purse, and headed to the club.

Just as she opened the door, Ken yelled, "Wait! What are you going to do with it?"

Charlene smiled. She called back, "Clean it and return it to the owner, of course. Just like she asked a few minutes ago. Although I don't think she'll need it. Dave looks like a keeper." She lifted the chastity device a little and looked at it. "You know, these things are expensive. But they do seem to weed out the men from the pussies!" She waved and went inside.

-----oooOOOooo-----

Mike and Ken were three hours into the four hour trip to Mike's house before they spoke.

"You don't want a crazy bitch like that, Mike. You're better off."

"What do you know?" He yelled. "she was giving me something no other girl has ever given me, Ken."

"What, bruises? A raw ass? A dick you weren't allowed to touch?"

"No. She gave me a relationship. She let me know exactly what she wanted, and gave me more than I asked for. She gave me stability."

"That psycho bitch gave you stability? Brother, Jen was a nutcase. Cut your losses and move on."

Ken wasn't sure, but he thought he heard Mike mutter, "it's not Jen, it's Ms Jenny."

They didn't speak for the rest of the trip.

-----oooOOOooo-----

Mike slept fitfully that night. What was Jenny doing? What happened to Dave? Could he get her back? He knew what she said just a few days ago, but there had to be a way to get back into her good graces.

Thursday morning was spent getting his apartment in order, collecting his mail, cleaning, doing laundry, and thinking a lot. At 10 a.m. he tried to call Jenny on the cel phone, but remembered halfway through the voice mail that hers lay broken in a parking lot.

At lunch he gassed up his car and pulled onto the highway. With luck, he should be there by dinner time. An accident on the main highway made him recalculate the estimate to an arrival time just before 10 p.m. A flat tire from the accident debris changed that time to a morning arrival, sometime after the tire was fixed.

-----oooOOOooo-----

Mike could hardly contain his excitement at seeing the SUV in the drive, and swung in beside it. He ran up to the house and looked through the windows, but saw nobody inside. Good! Maybe Dave wasn't here. Maybe he still had a chance. His heart fell as he realized what a nice day it was and that they were probably on the beach. He ran up the dunes and looked around. Jenny was sitting under a beach umbrella, alone. His heart pounded harder.

Mike approached slowly. Jenny was sitting in a low beach chair, knees up and slightly spread, with her legs and waist covered by a beach towel to protect them from the sun. She had on the black bikini top, dark sunglasses, and a big floppy hat. She didn't really need them as the umbrella blocked the sun from anything not covered by the towel. A book lay open in her lap, and one hand was between her legs, under the towel. She was in the same position as when she masturbated in front of him the other night.

As he approached, she pulled off her sunglasses and gave him an odd smile. "Hi, Mike."

"Hi, Jenny." He fumbled with his thoughts for a moment. He had thought this over time and time again since he had gotten out of Kens jeep, but still couldn't put the words together the right way.

"Look, Jenny, I'm sorry for what happened. I was wondering if you would..."

"Give you another chance?" He could hear a sadness in her voice. "No, Mike, I'm sorry. I told you what I expected, how I wanted to trust you and make you my boyfriend. You had other ideas, and broke that trust."

"I was drunk! I didn't.."

She cut him short. "No, Mike, don't blame it on alcohol. Don't blame it on Ken, or Dave, or Charlene, or the phase of the moon. You are responsible for your own actions. You're a big boy."

Mike started to hyperventilate. "But there has to be a way!" Mike dropped to his knees and tried to catch his breath.

Jenny leaned back in her chair, and he saw her hand move under the towel. Her breath was starting to quicken. She was masturbating, he knew, but had reached the point of orgasm exceedingly quick.. Did the sight of him like this get her off that much?

"No,...Mike....there is no....unh...way...unh...unh for you now...."

Mike got up and stumbled a few steps back towards the house. "Please, take me back! I'll do anything!"

He saw the towel over her legs flutter as she moved her hand. His voice was a desperate yell now, but there was nobody else on the beach to hear him. "It's Dave, isn't it? You threw me out and took him in, didn't you?"

"Unh..unh..Dave...Dave...now..." As the last word registered, she gave Mike a cold stare. It didn't seem to stop her masturbating though.

"Where is he now? Locked up in closet somewhere? Or maybe he's out running errands like a good little wimp. Hell, for all I know or care, you kicked him to the curb for putting the toilet paper un the roll upside down. Do you have another cock lined up yet? Another bitch? Another ass to fuck? Somebody else to torture, while you get off?"

He knew the words ended any possibilities with Jenny as soon as they left his mouth, and would have given anything in the world to go back in time and take them back. Mike panicked.

"Wait - I didn't mean that, Jenny! It just...I'm so angry, so confused. It is Dave now, isn't it? Where is he?"

The towel in her lap was shaking has her arm sank further underneath.

"Yes...unh...unh...Dave....Dave..." A shudder coursed over her body, just as it had the other night when he saw her masturbate. She was having one of her shattering orgasms again. She took a moment as it passed, then looked at him and smiled. She was out of breath as she spoke, "Yes, Mike, it is Dave now. It is none of your business where he is, or what he is doing. He treats me much better than you did, and I take care of him the best way I know how. He doesn't do well in the sun, Mike, so I have to keep him from too much exposure. I didn't think you two were so close that you would be worried about his welfare."

He had been right. Dave had swooped in and taken his place. Some friend! Mike was bright red with anger. Should he smash her car? Hit her? He was certainly angry enough right now that he contemplated rape - she would probably get off on it, the sick bitch. His hands balled into fists and he started forward.

Her voice got calm again. "Mike....before you think of doing anything rash, I do have some interesting videos and pictures in my personal collection. Should you try to harm me or Dave in any way, they will become public in a most embarrassing way."

Mikes shoulders slumped, and he stumbled back to his car.

-----oooOOOooo-----

Jenny lay back in the beach chair. Her body drained was drained of energy. "You are a wicked boy, Dave" she said, to nobody in sight. "You know that?" She pulled back the beach towel to reveal Dave's head between her legs. His mouth was covered in her juices, and a big smile split his face. Jenny picked up the camera next to her and took a picture of his smile.

"Yes, Ms. Jenny. And thank you again for protecting me from the sun. This hole made a perfect hiding spot."

"Your idea. You have proven to be quite creative."

"Thank you, Ms. Jenny."

Jenny put her sunglasses back on.

"Well, the winds are starting to pick up a bit, so I think the beach is a loss for the day." Jenny got up and wrapped the towel around her waist as a makeshift skirt. She pushed the sand away from his shoulders, and helped pull him out of the hole he had dug earlier. "I'm parched. Why don't you fix us some brunch and margaritas after you shower."

"Yes Ms. Jenny. May I ask my current total?"

"Well, after that little episode, I figure I am in your favor by about two hundred demerits. What would you like this afternoon? Catholic school girl in need of a spanking? Naughty nurse come to check vitals? Perhaps the quiet librarian with a secret leather fetish?"

"Well Ms. Jenny, how do you feel about latex? You could dress up as a horny little red latex devil."

She giggled. "Little red devil, eh? I like the sound of that. I had something in mind along those lines for tonight, too. I think we should do a little shopping first. I have an idea, but I think I'll need a collar and a pitchfork to do it just right. But it definitely could be ready for tonight."

Jenny smiled an evil smile at the thought.

"Dave, I'm glad I found you. As a boyfriend, I *know* you are the one."

-----oooOOOooo-----

End Jenny Pt. 7

Finis Jenny

blane75
blane75
26 Followers