Jenny Rides for the First Time

Story Info
Jenny takes Hanley's advice.
1.1k words
3.81
31.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My subs never know what to expect or how they will react. The following is an account from Jennifer. Hope you like it. If you do, please let me know: hanleystrapmann@yahoo.com

Jennifer: This is an exercise that many of my subs like. In fact, some did it just to show me that it wouldn't do anything for them, but, they all became believers.

Place a sturdy piece of wood between two chairs. A baseball bat or such works well for this, although a mop handle works also.

Strip naked. Put on some music you like. Straddle the bar and put a blindfold on yourself. Now lower yourself so that you rest your body on your pussy. Lean forward and bring your feet up to rest on the chair behind you.

Stay on the bar for three full songs. You may not cum during this time. Only when the third song is over, may you remove yourself from the bar's embrace of your pussy. Lay on the floor keeping the blindfold on and bring yourself to climax.

When you have climaxed to your satisfaction, tell me of your experience.

Han

Han: This morning, my husband and my daughter let the house at 10am to watch a soccer game of the school soccer team. They had to drive to another town, about 45miles away, so I had the house to myself for about 4 hours.

When they drove off, i went to the garage to fetch the wooden pole, that I found there the day before, while I was looking for a suitable item. It's about 6 feet long and 2 inches wide. The pole belongs to a big sun screen. I took the pole to the house. Then I placed two dining room chairs in the living room, about 2 feet apart, the seats facing each other. I put the pole on top of the seats and fixed it with some cord so it wouldn't roll off. The height of the pole was higher than my crotch.

Then I took a bath, relaxing in the hot, perfumed water for about a half hour. My thoughts were all about the setup, the pole, and what it would do to me. I got out of the tub, rubbed myself dry and put on some body lotion . I went to the living room.

I shuddered a little bit when I saw the pole. I went to the CD Player and started my favorite Classic CD. The Overture of Beethoven's 6th symphony, the "Pastorale", filled the room. The Overture is named "Allegro ma non troppo" and lasts about 11 minutes. Hearing it always makes me feel like flying across the sky, it makes me very sensuous.

I climbed on one of the chairs, put my right leg on the other side of the pole. My breathing got deeper. I was so excited, but a little bit afraid too. I took the black satin scarf to blindfold myself. Holding myself steady on the rail of the chair, I slowly bent my knees . Doing it, I stuck out my behind and put my right foot on the chair behind me, so I wouldn't fall off.

When my pussy made it's first contact to the pole, I shuddered. I had to try 2 or 3 times to get myself steady. Slowly I started to rest my pussy on the pole. I had to adjust my pussy lips slightly so the wouldn't fold and get pinched.

My breathing got even deeper and I felt the so welcomed tingle in m pussy. I felt the increasing pressure on my pussy as I lowered even further. I felt an increasing pain, but it was still bearable. With my weight on my right foot I put my left foot on the chair behind me too. My profile now was that of a girl on a bicycle. My hands were on the rail of the chair in front of me, my body's weight was supported on my feet.

Slowly I took the weight off my feet, increasing the pressure on my pussy. It felt surprisingly good, the fear of to much pain subsided. When i came to rest my body fully on my pussy, only my toes were on the chair behind me. The music filled my head. It was good, so good, my head was flying across the sky, and so was my pussy. I started to rock back and forth, ever so slowly. I felt my juices to flow in my pussy. I started to moan.

I felt some pain in my pussy too, but it was a delicious pain. I wanted to look down, to look at the pole pressing itself between my pussy lips, but I followed your orders and didn't take the scarf off.

I felt the well known tingle building up in my pussy so I stopped rocking, not wanting to climax yet, as you told me. It was hard not to climax, the music was in my body, in my brain, melted in my feelings, along with the feelings in my pussy. My moaning got louder, mixing with the music.

And for the first time I was glad when the Overture ended. With shaking knees I climbed off the pole. My fingers felt over my body, I was covered with sweat, salty drops were running down my breasts, across my tummy, gathering in the triangle between my legs. I still felt the pressure of the wooden pole.

My feet found the soft blanket on the floor, that I had laid down there before. Slowly I got on my knees, turned and lowered myself on my back. My fingers were searching for my pussy, found it immediately. My pussy felt so big, my mound and pussy lips deliciously swollen. I started to feel myself, mixing sweat and pussy juices. Carefully at first, feeling for any damage. There was none, there was only heat...and horniness.

When I touched my clit, I felt my climax coming. With my thumb putting pressure on my clit, i pushed my index and middle finger deep in my pussy, with one single shove. My moan changed to a deep cry and I felt my pussy gushing for the first time.

Panting, my lungs crying for air, I was laying on the floor, catching my breath. I was so wet, my pussy, my thighs were soaked. I took of the scarf, and looked down at my pussy. It was red, my lips puffed almost to double size. Carefully i ran my fingers over my lips, soothing them. It took some minutes to breath even again.

I got up, unfixed the pole and put it down to the cellar. The chairs were put to the table, the blanket folded and put on the sofa. I went to the bedroom and laid down on my bed, my head still spinning, my thoughts about what I just had done.

Yes, I want it that way, my body wants it, my pussy wants it. Softly crying of happiness I fell to sleep.

Hanley, thank you very much.

Jenny