Jenny The Intern Takes Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny takes further advantage of her weak boss.
2.1k words
4.61
99.2k
53

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed since that Friday I had crawled under Jenny the intern's desk and worshipped her feet, but the occasion had not left my mind for a moment.

Before she sent me home, Jenny had made a few rules clear that night;

1) Going forward, we would both knew I was her bitch, but she would keep this quiet from others in the office

2) I would have to agree with whatever she said in the office, no matter who was around

3) She would make all the rules, including letting me know if she ever wanted me to serve her again.

Given that I was running a good sized ad agency and being paid a lot of money to do so, I should have been very concerned with #1 and #2, but it was #3 that drove me crazy. Was it possible that she would not allow me to serve her again? It seemed that every time I close my eyes I imagined her soft soles pushing into my face.

Jenny did give me little treats. I got to see her at least once a day when I would fetch her a tea (I would be sure to get myself a coffee for appearances sake, but I now viewed the occasion as the time to get Jenny tea rather than my coffee break). When I brought her tea she would allow me to stand in her cubicle and chat. One time she drove me crazy by kicking off her shoes so her perfect bare feet were right in front of me, almost brushing against my leg. I knew I would have knelt down and kissed her feet right there if she had told me to, though the rationale part of me was grateful she was only teasing.

A second time she taunted me less discretely. I had been delayed in fetching her tea when Frank, our IT guy started to chat me up by the coffee machine. Bob and Val walked by and joined in the conversation. I couldn't excuse myself to give Jen her tea and chat with her so I was stuck.

Jen sauntered over and joined us. She was looking very sexy and confident in a white sun dress that showed a lot of bare leg. We had been talking about a high profile murder case that was in the news but Jen quickly shifted the subject. She noted that everyone needed to be punished from time to time, to keep them humble.

All the men paid rapt attention in the way men often do when a beautiful girl is making a point. When Jenny further stated that she always appreciated when she was taken to task, Frank's jaw dropped, and he seemed to make no attempt to hide his lust. I was wondering if Jen really enjoyed being punished when she continued sweetly, "Even the big bosses need to be put in their place sometimes, isn't that right Richard?"

I felt my face redden in front of everyone. I tripped on my tongue, unsure what to answer, but Jenny looked me right in my eyes, and without language made it clear I only had one option. "You must enjoy being put over a knee from time to time?"

I felt the heat coming from my face as I stammered "Yes, well, yes I...suppose we all need..."

Jenny laughed and mercifully shifted the attention away from me "and I'm sure Frank here loves a good beating!"

Frank laughed loudly, Nina giggled, and Bob seemed bewildered. The group dispersed soon after that. Unable to chat with Jenny, I instead found myself in the bathroom stall, jacking off to the idea of being spanked over her lap.

I thought about all of this sitting at my desk late on this Friday. How Jenny had taken over all of my dreams and fantasies...how easily she could control me. I looked up at the clock and saw it was already after 6pm. I realized I should pack up and get home to my wife, but I stared out the window and allowed myself to think of Jenny a little longer.

"Dick?"

I looked up and was startled to see Jenny at my door. She was dressed casually, wearing a white top with some notable cleavage, a short white jacket, and tight black leggings. Earlier in the day when I saw her walking down the hall, my heart almost stopped while I watched her ass sway back and forth.

"I think everyone is gone. Stand up for me."

I had no idea where this was going, but I stood immediately, wanting to please and impress her with my obedience. I noted that my office door was open and worried someone might pass by.

"Oh, have you been thinking about me?"

Jenny was looking at my pants and I realized I was hard from the from the day dreams I had been having of her. "I...ummm..."

She giggled the sweetest giggle and told me to put my hands behind my back. Of course I did as I was told, although it had the rather obscene effect of accentuating my predicament.

"Oh, I have to share this" she squealed, as she started to type something into her phone.

I started to protest "What...who are you?" Jenny walked over and placed a little finger over my mouth. I tingled even at this touch and could smell her sweet perfume as she stood close.

She tip toed and whispered in my ear "are you going to do just what I tell you to and trust me?" I hardened even more with the sensation of her breath and nodded dumbly. Of course I would.

"Kneel." she said simply. I fell to one knee and then the other, my hands still clasped behind my back. My heart beat fast with excitement, but also with fear. Would somebody see me like this?

Jenny turned and walked to the door. My face was now level with her ass and she seemed to give it an extra sway. She slowly shut the door, and walked back over. She bent down to face me, exposing a lot of her round tits. "I hope you don't mind that I invited a friend?"

My mind barely had time to process this when I heard a soft knock on the door. My heart started to beat out of my chest but Jenny looked me in the eyes, and again put her finger on my mouth. She walked over, opened the door and I looked up to see Nina standing there looking at me with a big smirk on her face.

Jenny let Nina in and shut the door. "Now, Nina wasn't sure she should believe that you were my little bitch," Jenny spoke in a sing-song little girl voice. "I know I said I wouldn't tell anybody but...well they are my rules so I thought I could break this one just a little.

Jenny and Nina walked over to me, then Jen crouched down and tilted my head so I was looking up at Nina towering over me. "You don't mind do you?"

I shook my head. I had real concerns with this development, but looking up at Nina they were fading fast. Nina looked as cute as I had ever seen her, wearing a short sleeved white blouse, with a big blue ribbon that matched the blue pleated skirt she wore. Nina was a petite Asian girl, with small tits, but the skirt showed off her perfectly smooth tan legs. The skirt must have been close to ten inches above her knee and I wondered if she had worn this outfit all day at the office.

"Good boy. Get on all fours and thank Nina for coming by."

I looked up at Nina who stifled a laugh as she looked down at me. I fumbled to put my hands on the floor ahead of me, and thanked Nina profusely for coming.

"You can show her just how thankful by kissing her feet."

Nina's blue painted toes were peaking out of her shiny black pumps. Very much wanting to make Jenny proud of how obedient I was, and almost lunged forward and kissed every one of Nina's toes on one foot, then the other. I felt a little startled to hear the two of them laughing as I finished and realized just how silly I must look down there.

"Such a good boss" Nina said, speaking for the first time. "You certainly have him well trained."

"He is good," Jenny acknowledged. She startled me by pushing her booted foot on my chest to get me back on my knees, then she ran her boot along the tent in my pants. "And look how excited he is to serve."

Nina put her hand to her mouth and laughed. Jenny taunted "why don't you take it out for us?"

I froze for a moment, unsure if I understood, but they both looked at me with knowing smirks. My hands shook a little as I undid my belt, unzipped and pulled out my hard cock, still kneeling.

"Nice," Jenny said patronizingly, "just pull your pants down to your knees."

I imagined how foolish I looked as I obeyed immediately, looking up at the two of them for further instructions.

"Now Nina has a hot date tonight," Jenny spoke slowly and raised her boot to lightly brush my cock, "why don't you use that to polish her shoes for her?"

Nina started to choke with laughter, but put one foot forward just a little for me. I crawled forward, tripping on my pants a little. I could barely believe what Jenny wanted me to do, but knew I couldn't stop now. I positioned my cock on to Nina's shoe and looked up at her. I flushed with additional embarrassment as I looked directly up her skirt. She had tiny pink panties on and I could see the bottom of her round ass cheeks. I looked down quickly and started to push my cock back and forth on her shoe. The head of my cock touched her toes with each thrust and despite my ridiculous position with these two young girls I started to worry I would cum.

Nina, still laughing, took the foot away and proffered the other. I positioned myself anew and rubbed myself along her shoe, back and forth. I felt beads of sweat form on my head.

"What a good job!" Nina said as if to a five year old. "Look how shiny they are."

"Oh, is that a little pre-cum there?" Jen pointed with her foot, "That won't do. Lick it off."

I had never tasted my own cum, and hesitated for a second, but bent forward despite myself. As I carefully licked the little pre-cum I had indeed spilt on Nina's shoe I felt completely humiliated, and for a moment wondered if this was all wrong.

"Good." Jen said simply. "Now I suppose you should get a little reward for your obedience. Hmmm. Oh, before that, do you have a little cash you could give me for the weekend?"

I looked up at Nina blankly, a sweaty mess on the floor, with my pants now near my ankles. I awkwardly reached back and found my wallet, and unsure of how much to give her, handed it to her. She took out most of the bills without looking and handed it back.

"Perfect. Well, I know the reward you want. I saw you checking out my ass today, you weren't very subtle. People may talk if you're not careful."

Jenny looked at Nina and laughed, then positioned herself with her ass inches from my face. "You love it don't you?" she teased. "You'd do anything just to kiss it. Well, here is your chance. You can stroke yourself while kissing it for just a few minutes."

Jenny reached back with her thumbs and pulled her leggings down revealing a curvy white ass that was the most inviting I had ever seen. I pushed my face into an ass cheek with a kiss, then started to kiss her ass greedily, not wanting to miss an inch. I kissed the curves on the bottom, kissed her ass crack up and down as Jenny pushed her ass back gently into me. I stroked myself slowly, not wanting to cum too quickly, but when I looked to my left I saw Nina. She was sitting in a chair watching me, her face with a look of genuine amazement at the boss she had once respected desperately kissing an intern's ass in his own office. I knew I could not hold back any more and kissed deep into Jenny's ass crack, burying my face and I spurted on to the ground.

Jenny pulled her pants back up, and before I knew it, the two girls both kissed me on the cheek and left me there. I was alone, half naked, still kneeling, with a mess on the carpet to clean. All I could think of was how lucky I was.