Jenny v2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,058 Followers

Craig's fingers traced along his jaws and up. The fur ended right below his ears... or where his ears should be. Rather than the human ears he was expecting, Craig touched thin, fur covered skin. He traced up and along and around the new ears until he felt the slightly feathered tips, nearly ten inches from his head. The ears swiveled slightly through his thick hair as he touched them. He couldn't stop touching them - thin, smooth skin on the inside of his new ears and slightly rough, furry skin on the outside.

"What's happening to me," he whispered. His eyes pleaded with the two men. "Why... oh... Oh fuck. It... oh god!" He looked down. His shirt had unrolled and hung loose around his reshaped chest. He could barely see his nipples through the fabric with the strange way his eyes and face were now arranged. As he watched, his shirt slowly puffed out and he could feel the skin on his chest moving. His breasts, nonexistent before, grew. Slowly. Slowly he watched his nipples come into complete view and then continue to push out. His shirt pulled up as his breasts grew to push it out and revealed a fuzzy, flat lower stomach, coated with brown and white fur. More sensations along his lower body announced the arrival of another set of nipples pushing out from his stomach. The nipples stood proud above the short, wiry fur that was now spreading along his feminine torso. Still further his breasts grew and he felt things tugging inside of them as fatty tissues and new nerves reconnected. A line of white fur crept up from his stomach and between his breasts just as they finally stopped growing. Fat nipples strained against his shirt and every time the shirt moved, he wanted to moan and writhe for the two men standing in front of him. With his new nose, he could smell the cum tipping their cocks. His mouth watered at the thought of taking their dicks into his muzzle and a long, pink and black-spotted tongue unrolled from his mouth and worked its way around the thick black lips of his muzzle.

Craig reached for his furry stomach with lithe arms. Two sets of smaller nipples were visible on his stomach from where the shirt was pulled up. He tweaked one of the new nipples and didn't bother to hold back the moan it evoked. Thick, soft fur pushed at the front of his underwear and he could see his limp dick though the sudden bush. The fur around his crotch was far more plush than the short fur on his body. The simple briefs strained at the size of his ass and thighs but he worked two thumbs into the band and wriggled himself out of them. Brown hairs grew along the lengths of his arms and down to his hands as he undressed himself. With the underwear to his knees, he stood, wobbly on his feet, and then pulled the underwear off the rest of the way. Craig worked his hands around his ass, feeling the smooth fur and the firmness of his larger ass cheeks. His hand stopped at a bump just above the split in his ass. As he felt, the skin pushed out. Inch by inch his tail grew, as thick as his wrist was - his womanly wrist. Fur grew with every push until the tail was dragging against the floor. At the very tip, longer black hairs sprouted. He could feel it moving against his ass cheeks and his lower back. Tugging and twisting and rubbing. He could make it move if he concentrated enough but it seemed to move by itself as well. The fur of the tail rubbing against the fur of his ass was sensual.

With a deft movement, Craig grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled up. His massive breasts relaxed down and to the side slightly as he struggled to pull the shirt off of his ears and muzzle. Now he stood completely naked and he explored the hard length of his body with delicate, furred hands.

He was perhaps three inches taller now than he was as a man. His long, thick slightly auburn hair curled at the tops of his shoulders. His hands played along his sides and then out as his hips flared into a 1950's pinup model's curves. Long nails stroked through the short soft brown and white fur of his belly and around the four sets of nipples he had. His thick thighs hid a surprising amount of muscle behind creamy, smooth furred skin. Unable to resist any longer, he reached up with his feminine hands and squeezed his F-cup tits together, kneading them as he rubbed the nipples. The black lips around his jaw pulled back in the mockery of a grin as he felt his nerves scream in joy. And yet, his limp dick didn't stir. Craig's left hand rubbed against the nipple in his second set of smaller breasts and his right hand found his flaccid penis. He rubbed himself out of habit while the pressure from his nipples built deep in his stomach.

"... fucking isn't what the guy said. What the fuck are we supposed to do, Dave?"

"... kinda sexy. Look at her. I don't care what she looks like."

Craig cried out and fell back on to the couch. He gasped in pain as his ass rammed his thick tail hard against his body but a twist to the side fixed his position. His tailed stirred heavily on the couch next to him. He remembered. He remembered that he was Craig. Craig was still there. But so was a new part of him. A force within him that made him crave the feeling of a man inside of him. Thoughts swirled in his head of bending over and eagerly waiting for a man to take pleasure in his body. To have his tail gripped tight in a man's hand and the man's fingers digging into his waist as his pushed his wide, furry ass back into the man's cock.

He was she and she took great pleasure in the way her body felt. She yearned to please a man. To feel his seed deep inside of her.

The skin of her toes were sealing together on both feet. Her calf muscles expanded, doubling in size as her toenails grew to cover the front of her feet.

John shrieked suddenly. "Oh shit. Oh SHIT! Dave! Dave, look! What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck, man!"

Craig looked up to see nipples pressing against John's tank top. A woman's nipples. John's face was subtly different as well - more slim, higher cheekbones and a more delicate chin. Craig smiled. "Looking good, man. Hey, don't cry. It doesn't hurt. It feels amazing. Look at me. Look at this - uhh-haah!"

Bones cracked and reformed in Craig's feet as the toenails grew into small hooves. Now it did hurt. Badly. Her ankle broke and moved, disappearing behind a thick tuft of fur along the base of the hoof. Craig dug her long nails into the couch beside her, moaning through clenched teeth.

"... it stop. Call him. Jesus Fucking Christ! Call him and find out how to make it stop! Why?! Why is this fucking happening?!" John's black hair was down past his shoulders now and his breasts were pushing out the front of his shirt. A loud popping noise made him cry out and Craig could see the flesh around the man's hips flare out into a woman's figure. John fell to his knees. "Please! Please Dave!" John's hand reached up to his left breast, massaging and pinching a nipple that had poked out through the cut in the side of the shirt. He moaned and thrashed on the ground, the long nails of his other hand digging into the carpet beside him. Black fur dotted the man's checks in small patches and Craig watched as the man's ears reformed and grew out.

Dave watched both of them and then turned back to John. "Nah, man. It's good. Ride it out."

A final burning sensation drew Craig's attention back to herself. She gripped the inside of her thighs and then flattened the fur around her dick as she felt the skin pull and tug around her crotch. Her already small dick was shrinking. Not in the way it did when it was cold - she actually felt her cock pulling into her body. Her breasts heaved on her chest as she breathed through the pain of it. All 8 of her nipples ached in time with each tug to her shrinking cock and she absently massaged them with one hand. Her nostrils flared and she tried to growl but made a loud very donkey-like "Haaaaaaah!" sound instead. The head of her dick vanished beneath the thick fur between her legs and then pulled further, opening into a vertical wet gash. More tugs and pulls and pinches and she screamed in pain as her insides re-arranged themselves, building a uterus and ovaries. She wanted it. She wanted to be complete. To be fully a woman. She begged for it as the screams ripped from her throat and short muzzle. The top of the gash puckered and a small bit of skin pushed out before being overgrown by a larger bulge of skin. The flesh around her opening turned jet black and folded in on itself until her own pussy lips pushed together to cover her new, sopping wet cunt. Her entire pussy was black. The pain slowly faded and she looked up.

John was no more. In his place was a larger donkey girl, black furred except for a patch of gray on her belly. She was smaller than Craig - more lithe but still very much a womanly figure. Craig took a deep breath and her nostrils flared to take in the scent of the other woman's wet pussy. John was on her hands and knees, thick tail lashing in the air. Her top furry breasts, perhaps double Ds, brushed against the short carpet as she rocked back and forth on her knees. John's hooves glinted darkly in the small patches of sun that shone through the curtains. The patch of fur at the base of her tail and around her pussy was soaked with her own juices. Her furry back twisted over and over as she rocked, thick muscles shifting on her smaller frame.

"Please," John whispered, eyes closed. "Please. I can't help it. Please, Dave. I... I don't want it. I don't want to think about it. Why isn't it going away? Why isn't it going away like him? Why am I still me mentally? Oh Jesus. Oh fuck. I don't want this. I don't want it." John's finger reached under her to touch her pussy. Long, dark nails rubbed in slow circles at the furry wet clit. She opened her muzzle and her black tongue licked against her face. "Please. Please. I don't want to be me. Why am I still me? Please..."

Dave was completely naked and Craig's eyes locked onto the man's penis. It wasn't anything special but, at that moment, Craig wanted it desperately. The need to feel the man's cock inside of her manifested as an actual physical pain in the pit of his stomach. Something inside of her loosened and she could feel her insides drooling at the thought of being mounted. At the thought of rutting. Of being ridden. Craig spread her legs to let the scent of her pussy fill the air. John shuddered and her own hand moved faster against her pussy. The man (previously a man) was sniffing the air with her eyes nearly rolled back and her breathing was coming in short grunts through her muzzle.

"N... no... Please... oh... oh... I can... oh god... what is this... what is... what..." John shrieked as her body rocked and she collapsed to the ground with her thin arm still under her, gasping for air. Her large ass made tiny movements as she caught her breath. "It... it didn't work... I'm still... I'm still here... I need..."

Dave circled around to the side of John and he knelt next to her. He was slightly pudgy around his waist and there was a spray of patchy back hair along his shoulders and down around his spine. Before, Craig wouldn't have thought him to be handsome at all. Now she didn't care. Now all she saw was a male. A male with an erect, delicious smelling cock. She wanted to go to Dave, to take his dick into her short muzzle, wrapping her long, black tongue along his length. But, not yet. It was John's turn. Dave wanted John - that much was obvious. Craig wouldn't interrupt. She wouldn't get in the way of the male's pleasure.

John's eyes swiveled to look at Dave. Fearfully. She pulled her arm from under her body and tried to sit up. Her hooves thudded into the ground as she pulled herself to her hands and knees. Her full breasts (all four sets) dangled below her. Chest heaving, she hung her head, long ears drooping. "No. Please, Dave. I know what you want." John's voice was silky smooth. Somehow, regardless of her short black muzzle, her words were clear and sweet. She was afraid. Afraid and anxious. There was a slight hoarseness to her voice that had nothing to do with the orgasm she'd given herself just a moment ago.

John sat back, wide, black furred ass settling against the back of her hooves. Her tail lay between her ass cheeks and legs. Her eyes were down, nearly covered by her long black bangs. Her arms were crossed over her second and third set of breasts. "Please, Dave. P... please. It's me. It's John. Please don't do this. We've been friends since high school, man. P... Oh god. Please, Dave."

Dave reached out tenderly to touch the side of John's short muzzle. He traced his fingers along her lower jaw and up to her neck. John trembled and closed her eyes against his touch. Craig could smell what it was doing to her.

"I know it's you, John," Dave told her. His voice was nearly a whisper but Craig heard him clearly. John opened her eyes, hope dawning along her face. "I know it's you, man. But..." Dave's hand trailed down to John's left breast and he cupped it gently. John bit her lower gums, forehead wrinkling in confusion. "But, John. You're going to fuck me, aren't you?" Dave's thumb reached up to rub John's fat black nipple and John gasped, hands reaching out to Dave for support as she nearly fell over at the sudden sensation.

"Oh. Oh god. Dave. No. You don't know what it's like right now. You... oh. Oh. Please. Please don't."

Dave leaned forward without resistance to take John's nipple in his mouth. His arms reached around the donkey girl's strong body and she wrapped her arms around him in return. John's eyes were closed again and she fought every single moan that escaped her lips. Her hips rocked against her hooves and her tail started slowly waving back and forth against the carpet. With a wet pop Dave pulled off of John's nipple and sat back. John folded in on himself, wrapping his arms around his large upper breasts. "Oh god. Please. Please make it stop. Please make me not want it. Oh god. Oh god. I can smell you, Dave. I can smell your cum. Fuck you. Fuck you, no. I won't. I won't do it."

Dave watched the little demonstration without a word. Instead, he slowly stood and stepped over to John. His cock throbbed in the air. John shook ever harder, nose taking in deep lungs of air and Dave's scent. A bead of drool formed at the corner of her mouth.

"John," Dave crooned. "Look at me." The man slowly started pumping his cock with his right hand. Craig nearly went to him. Her body was aching to ride Dave's hard cock. She grit her multitude of flat donkey teeth and dug her long nails into the fabric of the couch to hold herself back. She would not interrupt his play. She would not. Dave continued to fondle himself. John's eyes cracked open and her tongue made a circuit of her mouth, either to clear away the bit of drool or in anticipation of things to come.

She reached for him. Her eyes were in a slight daze and her hand sought out Dave's cock. Dave stepped back. "John. I know you're still there. Honestly, this just makes it that much more hot. You hate me, don't you?"

"Yes," John gasped. "God yes. I would kill you if I could. I'd kill you if every other thought in my brain wasn't screaming at me to let you do whatever you wanted with my body. You. Have. No. Idea. Please." John's hand trembled an inch away from Dave's cock. "Please. You don't know. I have to do this. I don't want to but I have to. " Dave took his hand away from his cock and stood firm. John looked up, eyes full of hate and lust and fear and adoration and servitude. "I'll never forgive you."

John's black tongue rolled out of his mouth and nearly enveloped Dave's cock with its length. The man groaned and reached for John, gripping her thick black hair and one of her ears. With eyes full of pain and greed, she bent forward until the flat of her fuzzy nose rested against Dave's lower stomach.

"Fuck, John. Fuck. That's incredible. That's a fucking good sloppy blowjob. I never knew you had it in you. You're a fucking slut is what you are."

John pulled back and her tongue made a complicated pattern as she licked at his cock before closing her eyes and pushing forward again. Craig's fingers played at her clit. She could smell both of them and it was driving her mad. Back and forth John's short muzzle played over John's cock and Craig hated her for going first. Jealousy raged deep in her heart. She wanted to be there sucking on Dave's cock instead. Dave's breathing quickened and his body made little jerking noises. Finally, he pulled himself back, his dick popping out of John's mouth. He was covered in John's spit and his pubic hair lay flat and wet against his body. John reached for him, eyes crazed until reason came crashing down and she instead fell to her hands, breasts swinging at the motion.

"Why?" John asked. "Why did you stop? You were so close. So close to cumming. So close, Dave. Oh god. No. No no no no no. I... Oh Jesus. I want you to cum in my mouth. I've never wanted something so bad in my life, Dave. To taste your cum at the back of my throat. Oh fuck." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I hate this. Why am I still me?"

Dave laughed and it was a mean laugh. Craig heard it and could care less. He was a male. He had a cock. He could be using it on her rather than John if she didn't want it. Fuck her.

"John. You think I'm going to waste it in your mouth? No. No, man. I'm going to fuck you and cum in that wet little pussy of yours."

John's body shook. Not from lust. Not from orgasms. Tears. Tears beaded at the corner of his eyes. A human cry mixed with the soft "haaa" of a donkey as the girl cried quietly.

"But, John," Dave continued. "You have to beg me for it."

John stopped and, in the unending noise of the music, there was a stillness in the air. Craig could smell how wet John was. She could smell the other donkey girl's need. She knew what it felt like but she didn't know if it was as bad as her own. She wondered if the other girl would refuse. She hoped she would. Craig wanted the man's cum. She wanted to feel the hot jet of cum inside her own pussy. She said a little mental prayer that the other girl would refuse.

"Nnn..." John begin. Her body clenched as if she was going to throw up. "Nnnnnn...." Again, the spasm wracked her body and now she was sobbing again. "Please, Dave. It hurts. It hurts so much. Please."

Dave knelt by John again. "What hurts, babe?" He reached out to brush strands of hair away from John's furry face.

"I... the need. I ache. Deep in my stomach. I feel it. I feel the liquid in me. I smell it. I feel the hole inside of me. The hot wet hole, Dave. It's nothing like I've ever felt. It aches for you. It aches to be filled."

Dave caressed John's face. He ran his fingers through John's hair and down the back of her neck. "Tell me you want me to fuck you, John."

John bowed her head and her ears drooped. "Please. Please, Dave. Please mount me. I... I need it."

Dave nodded. "Tell me you're my slut, John."

John sunk into himself. Lean muscles clenched along her stomach and her lower sets of breasts shook from it. "I... Please, Dave."

Dave's fingers tightened in John's black hair and the girl whinnied in pain and mixed pleasure. "Tell me you're my slut, John. Tell me and I'll fuck you like you want."

"I'm," John hesitated. "I'm your slut, Dave. Please. Oh, you fucker, please. I'm your slut."

"That's a good little whore, John. Lay down."

John hesitated. She looked up through thick eyelashes at Dave. "Can..." Her voice trailed off. Craig could see the fight behind her eyes. The need was too much right now. She was too riled up to fight.

"What?" John asked.

"Can... can you take me from behind? On my hands and knees? Can you mount me? I... I want to feel you behind me, fucking me from behind. I want to be on my knees."

Dave grinned. "All right, then. Show me your new little pussy."

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,058 Followers