Jenny v2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,066 Followers

"A... all right. Oh god. I can't believe... I..." John turned and presented herself. Her lean, strong back bent as she went to her forearms and buried her head against the carpet. She pushed back and her ass raised. Her tail twitched to the side of her body to lay against her left leg. Slowly, she spread her thighs until the shiny black fur around her pussy was bare to Dave's view. "Will... Dave, will it hurt?"

"Yes," he told her, his voice rasping from sudden sexuality. He went to her on his knees and gripped her wide waist. His dick pressed against John's pussy and she moaned loudly from the feel of him. "Guide me into you, John. Use your hands." Dave caressed John's large furry ass, luxuriating in the way the skin and fur felt so soft against his bare hands.

John reached back with hesitation, grabbing Dave's cock. She leaned forward to make room and then pressed the tip of it against her opening. With a fluid movement, she pushed back. And screamed. Craig immediately smelled blood as Dave entered John's virgin pussy, tearing it open to his thickness.

The pain brought John back to the surface. "Oh fuck! Fuck you! Fuck you for this! I hope you fucking die in fucking car crash. Slowly. You fucking...! You fuck...!" She rocked her hips forward and then back again, grunting against the pain. "You... Fuck you. Fuck." Dave scratched down John's fuzzy back and she rewarded him by rocking her back side to side as she impaled herself on his dick. Her ears stood straight at attention and her head was back, black tongue lolling to the side as she lost herself in the feeling of it all.

"I've," Dave grunted. "Fuck. I've never had such a tight little cunt." Dave slammed himself hard against John's ass.

"Yes! Harder!" John shrieked, slamming herself back and then rocking forward, hooves sliding as she tried to hold herself in place.

"You want it harder, you fucking slut?" John growled.

"Yes! Oh god yes! This... oh fuck, Dave! This is fucking amazing! Oh fuck! Yes! Fill me up! Fill your slut up! Deeper, Dave! Fuck your dirty little whore!"

Craig's fingers rubbed faster and she pinched a lower set of nipples with her other hand. Her breathing was ragged as she watched the two rut. She imagined herself in John's place. She closed her eyes and pictured herself on her own knees being mounted. Her orgasm surprised her. As did the one that immediately followed. Her body jerked as she rubbed herself harder, fingers catching and dragging on the fur around her sopping wet pussy.

"Dave," Craig murmured. Her voice was husky with need. When the man didn't look up, Craig reached two fingers down to her new pussy and pressed them into herself. "Dave. Look at me." Craig's tail moved behind her as he worked her hips against her fingers. "Dave. I need you. Dave, look at me."

John rambled off an incoherent rant about being a dirty little cum slut that deserved to be used and treated like shit as she slammed his thick furry ass against Dave's cock.

"Ohhhh gaaaaaahhhhhHHHHH!" John's feminine voice ended with a donkey's cry as the orgasm ripped through her. She fell ungracefully forward onto her stomach and continued to twitch and then cried out again as Dave pounded into her. She nearly jack-knifed from the continuing orgasms. Dave grinned and slowed, his hands on John's ass, spreading her apart.

"Dave. She's done. It's my turn, Dave. Please. I've been waiting patiently. Please." Dave turned to look at Craig and then he stood. Dave's cock stood at thick, wet attention and Craig felt something loosen inside of her pussy. "Mmmm... Dave. I want you. My pussy wants you. I just felt it. I just felt myself get wet. You don't know what it's like. Oh, Dave. Oh fuck, man. You don't know what it's like. I'm so fucking wet. I'm fucking drooling for your cock in me. Please, Dave. Please. Please fuck me. "

Dave approached, kneeling before Craig's furry thighs. Craig spread herself wider and felt her pussy lips separate wetly. She screamed when Dave shoved his face against her pussy. From the weed and the intense new feelings, she lost herself, fingernails scratching, trying to get purchase in Dave's short hair, gasping and moaning and pulling him harder against her clit. Craig pushed and worked her hips, fucking Dave's face and feeling the pressure build deep in the pit of her stomach. Gasping for air, her donkey's whinny mixing with her human gasping, muscles tightening, stomach clenching until the storm broke and she bucked over and over, body shaking from the orgasm. Dave reached forward, taking Craig's lowest set of nipples into his mouth, taking the whole small breast into his mouth.

"N... no... it's ... oh god it's too much. I'm too-!" Another orgasm, much smaller than the first, rolled through her body and she forgot how to breathe. She had no idea how long she gasped for air but when the aftershocks finally stopped, she collapsed back against the couch and lay there, limp and and breathing hard from the orgasms. Through the haze, she thought she giggled and played with herself but time was even more broken than when she started smoking. It was all scents and loud music and her body floating.

Craig was brought immediately back to reality when she felt the hot tip of Dave's cock against her pussy lips. "Oh Jesus," she whispered. There was no gentle, slow penetration. Dave shoved his cock as deep into Craig as he could and Craig screamed in pain from it, feeling the flesh inside of her pussy tear. "You FUCKER! OH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU DICK! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST-haaaaaaaaa! HEEEEE-HAAAAAW!" Craig screamed.

Despite her protests, Dave hadn't stopped pounding. The pain from having her new pussy nearly ripped apart set her teeth on edge and she felt the knife jabs all the way to her chest. Pain aside, Craig wanted more. She felt like she could never be completely filled up but she wanted Dave to try as he thrust in and out of Craig's sopping wet cunt. Blood mixed in with the thick clear liquid inside of her pussy but despite the screams, Craig spread his legs wider for the man and, slowly, the screams turned into moans. Slowly, the tensed muscles relaxed and Craig pushed back against the hard cock. She could feel the man's dick pressing against the walls of her pussy - every bump and ridge inside of her tight little new-formed cunt gripped the man's hard cock.

John approached both of them on unsteady, hooved feet. Her long black hair hung in disarray around her short muzzle as she kneeled carefully beside the two on the couch. Slowly she reached out to touch Craig's shoulder. When Craig didn't tell her to stop, John's fingers trailed lightly over to Craig's nipple. Craig arched her back at the double sensation of having her top nipples played with while being fucked. Craig turned her head and John leaned forward. Both awkwardly kissed with their muzzles wide apart. John broke the kiss off and leaned in to lick at Craig's erect nipple with her tongue. Craig gripped John's hair and moaned. John was rubbing her pussy with two fingers pressed between her pussy lips.

"Yes. Oh yes. Yes. M... more... Dave, oh god. Your cock feel so good in me, Dave. Oh fuck. You're so deep. John. John, y... Oh right there, Dave. Right... R... don't... don't stop... don't... oh god. Oh!" Dave's muzzle worked open and closed without a sound. His eyes were wide and his wide, furry brown hips and ass flexed as he tried to breathe and scream at the same time. A jet of clear liquid sprayed from the top of her pussy, soaking Dave's stomach. The man yelled out in surprise and then grunted. Craig felt the man's dick swell and she instinctively knew what was coming. She frantically reached for him, pulling him hard against her, grabbing his ass to shove his cock as deep into her cunt. Her own jet of cum stopped as Dave came inside of her. She clenched his body to hers, feeling the sweat of his bare skin against her wet fur. Again and again the man's cock swelled, filling her even more. The feeling of him cumming in her set off another firecracker inside of her and her nails tore into Dave's back.

"Do you like it, Craig?" John whispered beside her - the girl's voice was thick with her own desires. The man still inside of her temporarily subdued as the girl was surrounded by sex and her own unfilled pussy. "What's it like, Craig? Oh... fuuu... fuu..." She rubbed herself harder, imagining Dave's cum leaking out of her aching pussy. "What's it feel like to have him cum in you? Is it as good as I imagine? Is it? Oh god. I want it. I want it. I'm only here a little bit right now. It's so much better but I think it's going to come back. I think John's going to come back. So... so I want it now. I want it all now. I want it all in me. Is there some left for me? Can I... Craig, can I lick it off of you?"

Dave collapsed and rolled heavily off of Craig's body. Craig jerked again as the head of his dick slipped out of her and then she rolled her head to the side to look at John. "It' s amazing. It's amazing John. Taste it. Taste me."

John bent eagerly to Craig's pussy and her wide black tongue touched Cragi's asshole and covered Craig's entire swollen mound of her pussy as she licked up. Her tongue pressed greedily into Craig's folds, scooping out some of the cum. John held Craig's thighs open and steady as the other girl bucked under the attention. "Haaaaohhhh my god, Craig. It's..." John swallowed the cum in his mouth. "It is fucking amazing." Craig looked down at John - at this furry woman's body that was half a donkey. John's dark gray muzzle bled into a completely black furry body with heavy breasts and slim arms. Her tail swished behind large, curvy hips and there was mischief in her eyes. John leaned down and dipped her tongue into Craig's cunt again. Craig moaned, gripping John's long ears, gently twisting and rubbing them before running her hands through the woman's thick hair. The orgasm that eventually hit was different than from John's pounding and she relished it.

John stood again, dazed. The fur of her muzzle was slick with spit and cum and her thick tongue made a circuit to clean herself off. Her thick donkey's tail swished behind her wide hips as she contemplated riding Dave's cock. The man was on the floor, grinning and relaxed with his flaccid penis laying wet and small against his thigh. John put her delicate hands on her hips and pouted. The air was filled with the musky scent of sex and fur and sweat. John sat next to Craig and they wrapped themselves around each other, giggling and licking at each other's ears and muzzles and nipples. Fingers exploring their new bodies.

Craig felt dried cum tangling the fur of her thighs but she was in a glow. Craig ran her fingers through the thicker fur on John's shoulders and then stopped. The corners of her mouth turned up in the hint of a smile and she nodded towards Dave. Both girls looked down.

Dave had propped himself up to watch the two donkey girls play with each other. The man was slowly scratching along his own chest and stomach. As the girls watched, Dave's nipples blackened and puckered in the air, growing slowly in size as the skin around them grew into thick areola. His fingers lengthened as long, clear nails grew out to scratch lazily at the new nipples.

Dave stopped to look at the girls quizzically. When he followed their gaze down to his own chest, he snapped his head back up in horror. His mouth opened and closed as his eyes widened.

John grinned at the man on the ground. "Oh, don't worry, sweetheart. You'll love it." Both girls made their way to the man as he scrambled backwards against the wall. Dave's chest heaved as he panicked. The two girls kneeled beside the man. Craig touched Dave's nipple and grinned as the skin responded to her touch by hardening. Dave bit his lip. John nuzzled against the man's face, pitching her voice as low and sultry as it could. "Eventually you'll love it. We'll find you a good big cock to fill that pussy of yours. We'll get you properly mounted and mated, Dave. Don't you worry your pretty head." The horror on Dave's eyes grew wide with every word.

John sat back and grinned at the man. Her soft, furry hands caressed the man's chest as she crooned. "You'll beg for it, sweetheart."

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,066 Followers