Jenny's Holiday Income Ch. 01

Story Info
My pro-wrestler cougar girlfriend puts a beating on a Barbie.
2.5k words
4
16.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny looked breathtaking in her new wrestling gear. I stood with her backstage as her music was queued up; an instrumental version of Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crew-her favorite band.

She had made this lavender one piece with a black mesh star that showed off some of the underside of her boobs and stopped above the crotch. It was cut very high on the hip, the front was like a bikini. To match, she had lavender boots with a white star on the side of each boot. She also wore black knee pads, over her flesh toned pantyhose. She would equip elbow pads when she knew she was going to have a rough match-this wasn't one of those times.

With her dark hair cascading down her shoulders, with those adorable little ringlets-even though they were crunchy as dead leaves with all the hairspray she puts on-she looked dreamy, even though she's 42 she thought she looked like a haggard old woman; I constantly had to remind her how beautiful she is.

Jenny came out to some scattered applause but many people up here in Wilmington didn't know her. I watched from behind the curtain, since I was sort of her manager and had gotten her this booking against a novice. Jenny had been wrestling, off and on, since she was 18, but had to stop for awhile to raise her daughter. When we met, and she told me about her past, I convinced her to get back into it and over the past two years she had been making a small name for herself. Her win/loss record was 12-4 as she's the manager at the local KFC in Rehoboth Beach-before it got turned into the A&W/KFC-she works a lot and doesn't have time to make every event the womens wrestling league for our area holds each month.

Her opponent is 22, her name is Dakota and she is the typical hot looking blonde. Jenny's 5'8" around 140 with an soft tummy, thick-ish thighs and an awesome ass. Dakota is 5'7" with a 34 D which are a bit smaller than Jennys but look firmer than my older girlfriend's pair. Dakota came out to a huge pop and lots of wolf whistles, while Jenny had come out first to virtually silence. The blonde, with her hair nearly platinum in color to just above shoulder length, was dressed almost like a hooters waitress, with burnt orange booty shorts and a white halter lycra sparkly top as she blew kisses at the fans and slapped high fives as she made her way out to the ring.

I could see Jenny was just sneering at the pretty young thing but waited patiently-though a little reluctantly-for the ref to ring the bell. They came out, I could see Dakota had some nice abs on her but her arms weren't as toned as Jenny's. They circled than locked up in a collar and elbow, Jenny quickly got Dakota into a side headlock with a handful of hair. She turned so the Dakota's back was to the ref, as the crowd was already booing as she flexed; grinding the blonde's skull between her feminine biceps. Jenny shot a closed fist into Dakota's pretty face, while holding her in the headlock, and it stunned the girl enough for Jenny to turn and ram a knee into Dakota's abs. She made a grunt so Jenny grabbed the younger girls slender wrist, to throw her into the ropes but instead yanked in close for another knee lift to the abdomen. This one made Dakota bend over slightly, as a big "woof" of air went out of her.

While still holding Dakota's arm, Jenny spun around, giving a painful arm wringer with a wristlock to boot. Dakota grunted in pain, dropping to one knee to alleviate the pain in her shoulder. The crowd was cheering on the blonde; clapping, and of course wolf whistling. Jenny bent Dakota's wrist hard enough to make the blonde scream a little. I saw Jenny's smile widen hearing her opponent's painful cries.

A semi-experienced wrestler would roll forward to break the armbar but Dakota just kept trying to reach for the ropes even though she was at least three feet away; nearly in the center of the ring.

Jenny picked Dakota up by her blonde hair with one hand while the other still held the girl's wrist. She yanked Dakota forward by the wrist so their shoulders slammed together. It was a classic move I'd seen Razor Ramon do and was impressed she remembered to do something so technical.

She did it twice more, burying her shoulder against her opponents before pulling back one more time and whipping Dakota into the nearest corner. Dakota had enough training to know to turn so she landed back first but Jenny was right behind her charging in with a shoulder block to Dakota's stomach that almost folded the girl in half.

Jenny pulled Dakota up straight with a handful of her blonde hair and delivered a vicious looking european uppercut; a stiff forearm that rocked the girl's head back against the turnbuckle. She repeated this move once more, the ref telling her to get it out of the corner and begun to count. Jenny got in close and I could see from the angle of where Jenny was in the ring to where I was standing behind the curtain,that my girl gave her opponent a vicious nip twist through her top. Dakota squealed like an old woman who saw a mouse and Jenny threw her across the ring in an irish whip to the other corner.

Dakota wasn't completely green; when Jenny came running in behind her the blonde babe stopped herself while running face first and hopped up on the second rope then did a back flip crossbody which slammed Jenny right in the chest. She didn't see it coming until it was too late and took Dakota's weight hard. Dakota went for a pin, hooking Jenny's leg as the ref slid in to count.

I clenched my fists together, hoping she'd kick out, a real genius idea I think; like she was just gonna lie there. Fortunately Jenny was able to kick out at two and a half, just barely getting her shoulder up. The crowd all did a collective "Aww" and the match resumed with Dakota reaching down to pick Jenny up by her dark hair when she jammed a thumb in the young girl's eye. Jenny's quick as a rabbit when she needs to be, the ref didn't see a thing only Dakota cursing and turning away, holding her face.

The ref gave Jenny a look and my girl just shrugged it off; giving the old "I'm innocent" look. Dakota was over near the ropes, holding her eye, when Jenny came up behind her with a double axe handle to the back. Dakota dropped to her knees, while trying to hold herself up with the ropes. Jenny grabbed a handful of Dakota's blonde hair and pushed her throat across the middle rope, holding her there and choking her.

The crowd was alive with boo's now as Dakota's boots kicked on the mat while the ref was almost right up against Jenny's face yellin "Let 'er go! Let 'er go now! I'm warnin' you!" until he began counting to five; threatening to disqualify my woman.

Jenny was yelling at him with her knee on the back of Dakota's head, holding her against the ropes. She finally let go and the blonde fell to the mat coughing hoarsely. Jenny argued with the ref a moment or two more before she turned her attention back to Dakota who was slowly getting to her feet.

Jenny did a short running knee lift as Dakota was bent over, pulling herself up on the ropes; Jenny made sure her knee pancaked the blonde's titty against her chest. This kinda knocked the breath out of Dakota who shrieked a little and fell to her knees, clutching her boob. Jenny hauled Dakota up by her blonde hair, pulling her by it, running the girl's face into the top turnbuckle.

She rammed the younger girl's pretty face three times into the pad. Jenny reared back, as if to slam her face again-holding Dakota by her hair-but spun in a short semi-circle and grabbed Dakota by her booty shorts, effectively giving her a wedgie, and tossed her out of the ring, through the ropes like a bums rush.

Dakota went flying onto the mats surrounding the ring, landing with a loud thump as the crowd got to their feet, to cheer her on. "Get up Da-ko-ta," clapping in unison. Jenny slipped out the other side of the ring while the ref began counting.

Dakota had crawled over on all fours and was trying to pull herself up with the ring skirt; she looked a little dazed as she moved slowly. Jenny came dashing around the corner, and like Charlie Brown kicking a football, punted Dakota in the ribs. The blonde flew a couple feet across the mats as people in the front row were on their feet booing and giving Jenny a double thumbs down. She looked mad though, not at the crowd but at Dakota. Later she told me she was pissed at how close that rookie came to beating her with one move.

This probably helped to justify why, when Dakota was on her back, holding her stomach with both arms, that Jenny hauled her up with two handfuls of her blonde hair and rammed the girl face-first onto the steel guardrail.

Dakota fell to her knees again, holding her face. Jenny rolled back under the bottom rope into the ring than back out, to break the count than resumed her beating of Dakota by kicking her in the head; Jenny's boot smashing the blondes head against the steel railing as Dakota leaned against it.

She was bleeding a little from the head but I couldn't tell where from way behind the curtain. Jenny hauled Dakota up by her hair, picked her up like for a body slam but dropped the girl crotch first across the guard rail. Dakota's back was to me but I could see on the overhead tv, where they have the scoreboard for basketball games, Dakota had her mouth in a a big "O" shape, while there was a smearing of blood around her hairline. Jenny reached behind and unclasped Dakota's top, exposing her tanline-less boobs for the entire audience. She was in so much pain by having her crotch dropped on the rail she didn't even cover up. She came back to life when Jenny started squeezing the girl's breasts, digging her nails into them as the bitch wailed, flailing on the rail until she lost her balance and fell onto the mat with a thud.

Jenny hauled Dakota up by her hair and threw her back into the ring under the bottom rope, following right behind her. Dakota was on her back, rubbing her sore boobs when Jenny grabbed the blonde by both legs. She stomped her boot down on the Dakota's crotch, making the girl almost do a comical situp like a cartoon character, before she flipped her over onto her back and locked in a boston crab.

Dakota was crying out in agony but Jenny took time to drag her in short circles around the ring while in the crab, scraping the blonde's bare breasts on the rough mat canvas.

She calls this move "Rug burn," and it's usually a setup before she locks in the crab full power, leaning back until the girl is almost bent in the shape of a "C." Dakota followed suit and tapped out once Jenny stopped to bend so far my woman's dark hair was almost covering Dakota's blood-smeared face. The ref rang the bell and raised Jenny's hand as the victor while Dakota lay face down on the mat, sobbing; trying to rub her sore boobs.

I gave my girl a hug once she got behind the curtain, congratulating her on a terrific victory. Two minutes later Dakota came back with the ref who had gotten the blonde her top back as she was holding it against her chest; she was hurried over to the medic's table as the announcer got into the ring to introduce the next match was the women's tag team tables match.

It was about forty-five minutes later, after Jenny left to hit the showers and change that she came out fuming mad. I asked what was wrong and she said, "Nothing lets just go." Of course, knowing women I hounded her about it and it wasn't until we were nearly in Dover before she told me she only got paid half of what the blonde did.

"But you won?" I asked incredulously. Jenny had asked me to book her in a lot of matches because Christmas was coming up and she had wanted to get a lot of stuff for her 2 year old grandson-she dotes on Anthony but he is adorable.

She said the promoter only gave her twenty-five bucks while Dakota had gotten $110. I hesitated and she noticed my silence, asking me what's wrong. I pretended I was too focused on driving but she smiled and poked me in the ribs saying, "Talk or else." This usually meant tickling or prick-teasing, both of which she was VERY good at.

"I've gotten other offers...," I said, drifting off. She gave me a weird what-are-you-hiding look; I loved her green eyes how they could almost see what was in my head.

"The reason you got so little is because they wanted someone to do a squash match with Dakota," I confessed. Now she looked mad but calmed down when I told her I had no clue it would pay THAT little-as the money barely covered gas and tolls.

"They wanted somebody to beat up that barbie doll, you just happened to be the warm body to put said beatdown on her," I said very matter-of-factly. She didn't like being deceived but I told her I didn't think she'd want to be on the other end.

"There have been offers to have you being the squashing recipient but I didn't think you'd want to take that kind of beating...and I don't think I'd want to see that happen to you either," I spoke softly, showing my honest love for my girlfriend. She leaned in and gave me a big kiss, those green eyes flashing happiness. There were a few beats of silence after she sat back down, I had turned off the radio to talk so I wouldn't have to shout and the quiet rumble of my car's engine hung in the air as I wondered what was going through her head.

"I need the money baby," she said plainly and we both knew what had to be done.

That's how I had to book my girlfriend, whom I love more than anything, in a series of squash matches that were sure to keep her black and blue until the new year; and possibly even send her to the hospital. But Jenny is so stubborn and strong in spirit I knew there was no convincing her. I went ahead and scheduled her a match in Philly that coming Friday and just hoped she would be able to walk out of the arena in one piece.