Jenny's Initiation

Story Info
Jenny discovers the pleasures of her body.
2.1k words
4.06
100.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer Livingstone was late. It was way past midnight on a Friday night. She had got carried away partying with her friends. She hoped that her father had fallen asleep. Jenny climbed in through the window and sneaked into her room. Her room was dark She started removing her clothes, quietly in the dark not wanting to make any noise. She let free her long copper curls and massaged her scalps, gently. The short top came off next, closely followed by her jeans. For a while she stood there in her bra and panty allowing the night breeze from the window to caress her tired body.

Jenny moved to the window and looked out. She wondered whether the dirty old man two houses away was watching her through his telescope as he sometimes did. Often, she would put up a show for him imagining him drooling at her untouched 18 year body. She hoped he was. She was feeling especially horny tonight. That Jeff at the party had so badly wanted to get into her pants. Jenny smiled as she recalled her teasing. Well, I am not going to lose my cherry to any dumb quarterback, she thought. She had let him fondle her, feel her up and tease her nipples. Anyways, she did not have to go all the way -- he always came all over the place whenever she licked his pee-slit in that gentle, titillating way that she had. Her hands wandered into her spotted white cotton panty, searching out her clit as she recalled Jeff's embarrassment.

That old man wasn't there tonight. The entire neighborhood was empty and dark. And except for a few occasional howls from coyotes from deep within the adjoining woods, the night was very quiet indeed. As her finger flicked over her clit, she closed her eyes and moaned.

Suddenly, the lights in her room turned on. Startled, she turned around and looked at her door.

"Daddy!" she cried. "You frightened me."

Jonathan Livingstone stood at the door-way, his right hand on the knob, and his left on his waist. He was in a thunderous rage, and tried his best to curb his temper. He stared at his daughter with a look of pure disgust.

"I did not know that my daughter was such a slut -- frigging herself, standing in front of the window, letting the world know what a slut she is."

Jenny blushed and quickly took out her hands from inside her pants and made a dash for her nightdress. Her father was there before her. With a swift moment he had bolted her door, savagely yanked her in front of him, catching both her arms and shut the window.

Jenny was terrified. She had never heard her father use words like "slut" or "frigging" before. She loved her father more than anything else in the world. She would do anything for him.

"You have failed me, slut. I brought you up carefully and strictly, hoping that you would not turn out to be like your mother. But you are as big a whore as she was," he said giving her a good shake.

Jenny did not remember her mother. Her father had told her that her mother had died at her birth. And he never seemed to want to talk about her.

"I have never hit you, or spanked you before. I thought you will become a better woman with love than with harsh treatment. I was never more mistaken. It's time you learned your place, young lady." He threw her effortlessly into her bed.

She grabbed at her nightdress and slipped it on. Jonathan sat down at the foot of her bed and said, "Come here."

He took something out from under the bed sheet and growled -- "What's this?"

Jenny groaned in dismay. It was her pink vibrator. He must have sat on it inadvertently.

"You cheap slut!!" he growled, "Come here at once."

Obediently, Jenny went to him. He took hold of the helm of her night gown and tore it open. Savagely, he ripped off the torn nightgown off her body, leaving her in her undergarments.

"You don't need this," he said. "Bend over", he ordered, reaching for a hairbrush from the top of her dresser.

"Daddy, please..", she pleaded.

"Please What??"

"I am your daughter. Please let me go."

Jonathan looked over his daughter's body. At 18, Jenny was a feast for the eyes. Her long, copper curls fell around her shoulder; her eyes were a deep blue, now frightened like a doe caught by headlights. Her face was a perfect oval, with lush , luscious lips. Her body was muscular -- that of an athlete. She was captain of school volleyball. Her skin was a flawless golden tan. Her breasts were pert and not very big, as is with most athletes. But he could see her perky nipples pushing on the thin fabric of her breasts. She had perfectly flat stomach, with hints of a six-pack. Long, tanned legs met at that beautiful place. God!! She is already almost as beautiful as her mother, thought Jonathan.

"You are a fucking slut. I am going to teach you what happens to cheap sluts. After I am done with you tonight, I would hope you have gained some polish."

"Bend over my knees. NOW!!"

Jenny laid down on his knees, her stomach touching his crotch, her knees on the ground. Jonathan stared at the perfect tight globes of her panty-clad buttocks. And he felt himself getting hard.

As she felt something hard poking into her stomach, Jenny screamed. Jonathan had brought down the hairbrush on her ass very hard. She could feel her ass burn even with the first hit.

Jonathan looked at her reddening ass-cheeks and grinned. With a savage pull, he yanked off her panties, baring her pink lips for his gratification. Jenny tried to close her legs to cover herself as much as possible. As he brought the panty to his mouth and sniffed her fragrance, he brought the hairbrush down on her ass once more -- this time harder than before. Jenny screamed and inadvertently opened her legs as she squirmed in pain. Jonathan shoved the panties into her mouth as his eyes feasted on her nakedness.

Her cunt was beautiful. Beautiful pink lips guarded her dark depths with gentle tufts of red hair guarding the entrance.

Jonathan gave her a quick burst of hard spanks, each time closer to her quim, watching the lips open and close each time as she squirmed.

Jonathan wanted to look at her rear more clearly. He threw away the hairbrush, grabbed her ass-globes in his hands. For a moment, he contently squeezed them, savoring their fleshy softness. Suddenly he pushed them apart exposing her wrinkled anus to his naked eye. Her little brown hole was winking at him provocatively. He pushed her cheeks further apart, opening up her wicked hole.

As Jenny felt the night air on her puckered opening, she moaned. Despite herself, she felt herself losing control like never before. And as she felt her father's rapidly hardening cock digging into her stomach, she juiced profusely. Jenny knew that she was a big squirter. And as she felt herself build up to a shattering orgasm, she started squirting her abundant juice into her father's pajamas.

"You are a squirter, just like your mother, my little slut. Here, taste your juices."

Jonathan dipped his finger into her cunt and put it into her mouth, removing her panty from it. Jenny licked on his finger, sucking gently on it and savoring the taste of her cum.

Jonathan grabbed her hair and pulled her up. She was staring at her father, face to face. He stared at her eyes and locked his lips on hers -- his tongue finding hers. He shoved his tongue inside her mouth, making it move around the inside of her lips. Jenny had never been kissed like this before. It was more passionate than anything she could ever imagine. And that it was her father, who was kissing her, made it all the more exciting.

Jonathan pulled her hair down, and a gentle plop sound could be heard as his mouth came out of hers and moved down her neck, his tongue leaving a wet trail down her throat. With his other hand he unclasped her bra, freeing her pert young breasts. Jenny was now completely naked, except for her shoes. He moved his mouth down between her breasts, licking her slowly, as he moved down. Slowly, he circled her nipples with his tongue, making her moan. He took her right breast into his mouth, viciously sucking on it. His free hand found its way to her mound, and as he bit on her nipple, he shoved two fingers into her wet pussy, making her gasp out in ecstasy. As he pulled her nipple with his teeth, his fingers started moving in and out of her cunt, probing into her luscious depths, his thumb flicking over her pulsing clit.

Jenny had never felt anything like this before. She never could have imagined anything like this. It seemed that every nerve in her body was tingling with feverish excitement. She felt herself climaxing into shattering orgasms again and again, as her father's fingers strum beautiful notes in her love-center as her fingers dug into his back.

Never missing a step of his rhythmic assault of her virgin cunt, Jonathan moved his little finger around her brown hole, going round and round her little hole, tickling her puckered opening.

Jenny felt her anal ring pulsing to the rhythm of his touch, and her heart beat in a frantic pace, as she crescendoed to a climax again and again. And then when she could climax no more -- she lay limp in his arms, his little finger inside her little hole, his other fingers deep inside her cunt, his thumb on her clit, his teeth pulling at her nipples.

He was very gentle with her now. He laid her down on the bed and stood up. As he started undressing he looked down at her body with a filial pride he had never felt before. There lay the nude body of his only daughter -- glistening with sweat in the flawless after-glow of unbound orgasmic bliss. Her eyes were glassy and lost in the timelessness of eternal pleasure, her lips parted in a soundless 'O', her hair disheveled in the orderlessness of the moment, her hands spread far apart in a careless way. The only thing "un-still" about her flowing nudity was her pert young breasts that were heaving up and down in sync to her palpitating heart. Her legs were slightly spread providing a tantalizing glimpse of her virgin maiden-ness, the little curls of her pubic hair glistening with beads of sweat.

"You are my woman, now. Mine to cherish, love and punish as I please. Mine to tease, fuck and enjoy." His words flowed on in a gentle and firm way. She listened lost in her trance, as he watched his manhood approaching her sex. "Yes, Daddy," whispered her soft voice.

He took her legs by the thighs; spread them apart and over his shoulders, opening her sex for its eventual conquest. With his fingers, he parted her swollen sweet lips, preparing them for the entry. Gently, he put the tip of his cock at her love hole, pushing in a little and waiting for her to get accustomed to this new intrusion. His eyes locked on hers and the tenderness in them overcame the slight apprehension in hers. Her apprehension was not of her fear to get hurt, but of the fear that she might not be able to please him enough. Never had she wanted anything more than this and she bit her lips and groaned involuntarily, as her vaginal lips spread open to accommodate his piercing cock. She felt the slight pain of her breaking hymen and then the full-ness of his thing deep in her womb. She shuddered in ecstasy.

Jonathan pushed all the way into her opening, savoring her virginal tightness. He felt his balls hitting her lips and stopped. He groaned as he felt her fresh pussy lips pulsing on his cock, milking it with a caressing rhythm. He started taking it out and putting it back in, pounding into her body, slowly at first, accelerating into a frantic pace, then slowing down again, and repeating this again and again till she felt her convulsing with shattering multi-orgasms. The pulse in his forehead beat hard and fast as he felt his own climax building. Then with one guttural groan he shoved deep inside her and spurted his seed deep within.

He lay down besides her, gently kissing her rose-red lips. He took her in his arms, and watched her fall asleep, his softening penis still inside his daughter's welcoming cunt.