Jenny's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Beautiful Jenny is seduced 'by accident'.
3.2k words
4.41
83k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known the family for years, having met them soon after Tim and Pam got married. Pam was pregnant with their first child, who I had seen grow into a beautiful young woman called Jenny. 18 months later, Juliette was born, then a break of 4 years before they had their only son, Jake.

It was soon after Jenny's eighteenth birthday when Tim announced that he had to go away to the States for a while on business. They hadn't had many chances to go away as a couple since the children were born and saw this as an ideal opportunity. Now that Jenny was old enough, she could look after the other children. Jenny, however, wasn't happy; her 'A' Level exams were approaching and she had been studying hard to achieve the grades that she needed to go to University. She really didn't want to be spending this important time watching out for her younger siblings.

So, they turned to me; asking me if I would house sit, as well as generally keep an eye on the kids. They were all very sensible and responsible, especially the girls.

"It's really just keeping a watch for Jake," Tim told me, "the girls can look after themselves.

They had a beautiful house, huge garden complete with swimming pool and it was only about five minutes walk from where I worked. I happily accepted.

The first day I was there, Jake was unwell and by the time I got in from work, he was already in bed. Jenny was taking a break from her studies and was watching some trashy TV with her sister. The girls were very alike in their appearance – no one could ever dispute that they were sisters – but they also had their differences.

I tried to avoid staring as I looked at the two of them sitting on the sofa.

Jenny sat in her black top, very slim, with small but perfectly formed breasts. Her baggy grey track suit bottoms did not do justice to the pert arse I knew she had. Her long, wavy hair was dark and, as it usually was, was tied up at the back of her head. She also had dark piercing eyes, which often made her look moody. To be fair, she often was moody, but rarely nasty or unpleasant with it. In fact, she was quite a shy young lady, just getting her to say hello could often be quite a struggle.

Her younger sister was wearing a pair of blue jeans. Not as slim as Jenny (but certainly not fat), she had an altogether 'softer' appearance. Her breasts (currently underneath a fairly tight white top) were larger than her sister's; her face rounder and her hair longer.

They were quite a picture.

In fact, although there was a hint of 'wrongness' in my mind, the thought of sharing a house with them for the next three weeks was quite turning me on.

Jake said he didn't want to eat, so the three of us shared a meal hastily collected from the local Indian take-away. As soon as we had finished, Juliette announced that she was also feeling a little unwell, "I think I'll take an early night," she said.

Jenny, as expected, went up to her room to return to her books.

It was a warm summer's evening and I sat in front of the TV watching a film, the best of a bad choice of viewing. Soon I became bored of it and thought I'd better check that everyone was ok, especially as two of them weren't feeling well – I'd hate to think of anything going wrong whilst they had been trusted to my care.

All 3 rooms had their doors open to different degrees to try to allow a little cool air to penetrate the mugginess of the evening. Jake's room was shrouded in darkness and I could hear the regular breathing which told me he was soundly asleep. Leaving the door open a little, I walked past Jenny's brightly lit room. She was sitting at her desk, back to the door, obviously concentrating hard. I smiled to myself, thinking how wonderful it would be if everyone her age were as conscientious.

Juliette's room was set slightly away from the other two, so I moved across the landing. Her door was half open, with just the dim light of a bedside lamp escaping from the darkness.

I poked my head around the door and at first could hear nothing, but could faintly see Juliette lying in bed on the other side of the room. Looking closer, I could see the thin sheet covering her moving as she breathed. Satisfied, I moved to turn away, but as I did I heard a low moan come from the direction of the bed. My first thought was that she really was feeling unwell, but then a second moan definitely had a slightly more familiar sound to it. It was not a moan of pain, but of pleasure.

Telling myself that I needed to be sure I leaned back around the door and stared intently at the bed across the room. As my eyes grew used to the dim light, I noticed a movement, sometimes fast sometimes slow, just below where Juliette's stomach would have been. My suspicions were confirmed; Juliette was playing with herself.

I know that I should have just walked away, but I couldn't, I was transfixed. Her hand was moving faster, her hips starting to move steadily on the bed and the moans became more frequent.

I was actually quite surprised. I have no idea why as it was a perfectly natural thing for a girl of her age to do, but I suppose I had just never expected to catch her doing it. I stayed watching her and listening to her for a few minutes, not really realising just how hard I was getting until my erection became quite painful in my jeans. At that point my hand, almost as if by its own will, reached down to undo my zip. Suddenly, my conscience got the better of me, and I left Juliette to climax in private. I was sure she wasn't far away.

I hastily went into Pam and Tim's room, which is where I was sleeping, closed the door, removed my clothes and began to stroke my now incredibly hard cock furiously. It was perhaps the shortest wank I had ever had, but an incredibly satisfying one. The thought of Juliette writhing in orgasmic pleasure made me come harder than I had for a long time.

I lay there glowing, partly in pleasure, partly due to the heat and short spell of exertion. It would be a good idea, I decided, to take a shower!

The shower was warm and relaxing and it slowly brought me back down to earth and my heart rate started to return to normal. I dried myself off, but found that, as so often happens, the heat just made me continue to sweat. I draped my robe loosely across my shoulders, but couldn't bear to tie it at the front.

I left the bathroom, and decided to head for the relative coolness of the bedroom. But before I could leave the bathroom, thoughts of Juliette once again entered my mind, and I was almost tempted to go and have another peek and listen. I managed to convince myself that she would have exhausted herself by now and would be asleep, but even that thought was enough to make me hard again.

Leaving the bathroom, I turned to close the door and, as I turned again to head across the landing, I almost jumped out of my skin. Jenny had just walked out of her room and was facing me, just a couple of feet away!

For a second, I forgot that my robe was hanging open, but suddenly, there was the realisation that Jenny was standing there in front of me, looking down at my huge, throbbing, erect cock!

I looked down at her and saw her blushing. "I'm so sorry," I blurted out quietly. With that, I closed the front of my robe and hastily headed into the bedroom. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Jenny turn and head back into her room too.

I stayed in the bedroom for almost an hour. I was worried. What would Jenny do? What did she think? What would she say? It had been a genuine accident, but who on earth would believe that?

I heard Jenny go downstairs after a while and I had thought of just staying in the bedroom and facing things in the morning, but I decided that not only would they not be any easier in the morning, but that also my chances of getting much sleep that night were almost zero.

So, I put on a pair of shorts and a loose T-Shirt and headed downstairs. I had decided not to say anything until Jenny did, at least until the next day. I wanted to try to find out if she was angry, embarrassed or just amused.

She was lying on the sofa, still wearing the same clothes as earlier and obviously engrossed in the programme on the TV. She glanced at me briefly, acknowledging that I was there, but turned straight back to the screen. I sat in the chair opposite the sofa, picked up the newspaper and began to read.

I had no more idea of what was going through Jenny's mind than she did mine. So we sat just as we were for over half an hour.

As soon as the credits began to roll on the TV programme, Jenny spoke, almost making me jump.

"I'm sorry for staring," she almost whispered.

"No need to apologise," I replied, "I'm sorry for embarrassing you."

Then followed an awkward silence as I went back to the newspaper and Jenny started to flick through the channels to find something else worth watching.

A couple of minutes passed before I heard Jenny murmur something else that I didn't quite catch.

"Sorry, Jenny, what did you say?"

"I said that I didn't mind seeing."

Rather taken aback, I simply answered "Oh!"

Again, a minute or so passed, with both of us sitting in silence.

"Clive?" Jenny called.

I lowered the newspaper. Jenny was now sitting up on the sofa, looking in my direction. Her face was flushed red with embarrassment and I could see that she was feeling very uncomfortable at the whole situation. I was preparing myself to find some way of dealing with it and putting it all behind us.

Her next line somewhat shocked me, to say the least.

"Would I be able to see it again?" She asked, blushing even redder.

I simply didn't know what to say, it had been the last thing I had expected. I tried to think of an answer. Deep down I just wanted to drop my shorts there and then let Jenny do whatever she wanted but something was stopping me. My silence seemed to be making us both even more uncomfortable and it was Jenny who eventually broke it.

"I mean," she said almost stumbling over her words, "I would very much like to. It was the first time I'd seen one, well, one like that."

I asked her what she meant by 'one like that'.

"All hard like that, something must have really turned you on."

I still couldn't speak, but I got up out of my chair and walked over to sit next to Jenny. I was starting to get hard again – and wearing nothing but shorts it was fairly obvious that this was the case. I was thinking that Jenny, cute, sweet, fragile little Jenny, could be persuaded to wank me off.

As I sat down, Jenny looked down at the growing bulge.

"Are you feeling turned on now?" She asked.

"Mmmm Hmmm!" Was all I managed to reply.

"Why?" She asked.

I was stunned. She was actually asking this as a genuine question, she really couldn't understand why I was turned on. I decided it was time to be a little more blunt, as much as anything to check that she knew was she was suggesting.

"Jenny," I said to her, "earlier on you saw me virtually undressed and feeling very aroused, to say the least. I thought you'd be upset, or at least embarrassed. Now you are asking if you can have another look! When a young, beautiful, perfect woman asks to look inside your shorts, it tends to get you turned on."

Jenny sat quietly before saying, "You think I'm beautiful?"

"Oh, yes. You're stunning So petite, so beautiful"

By now, my ever-hardening dick was trying its hardest to force its way out of the bottom of my shorts and I was getting more and more uncomfortable. It came as quite a relief when Jenny spoke again.

"So, can I have a look then?"

I didn't need asking again. I stood up and slowly removed my shorts, allowing my dick to spring free. My shorts dropped to the floor and I stepped out of them. I was almost expecting Jenny to giggle. But she didn't, she simply stared and smiled. As she sat there, it was at eye level, the end of it just a few inches from her face. I was feeling so horny that at one point I felt I was just going to cum as I stood there. I couldn't help a small smile as I imagined the surprise on Jenny's face as I shot my load all over her pretty features.

Eventually, she spoke. "Wow!" Was all she could manage, just before she slowly reached up and gently grabbed the shaft in her hand. Her skin was so soft and her touch so gentle that I once again felt on the verge of coming – but once again I managed to control my feelings.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jenny suddenly said as she released her hand, "I didn't mean to do that; I just couldn't help it."

I was still imagining Jenny wanking me off, at this moment in time, there was nothing I wanted more, than to feel that hand back around my dick, slowly rubbing, slowly stroking.

"It's ok," I told her as I sat back down beside her, "It felt good. Your hands are very soft."

"It didn't feel how I thought," she answered, "I didn't realise that it would be quite so hard, or so hot."

Again, I was somewhat lost for words. I had been reluctant to in any way 'take the lead', but I found myself placing my hand on hers and guiding it slowly back towards my dick. I never actually got that far before she pulled her hand away from mine and grabbed me again, entirely of her own accord. It seemed that she just needed some sort of sign that I didn't mind.

Her tiny hand could barely reach around the entire girth as she squeezed a little tighter. My hand was still halfway between us, so I lowered it to her still track-suited knee and gave her a gentle squeeze. She looked at me and smiled, her grip tightening still further. Any form of control I had had, was now gone. I leaned towards her beautiful face and, as she showed no signs of pulling away, kissed her softly on the lips.

"Rub it Jenny," I gasped. "Please."

She did. It was the most intense feeling I had ever felt and it only took about five or six of her strokes to make me cum. My body shuddered in pure ecstasy, my head thrust back against the sofa and I let out a moan of pleasure as I shot what seemed like a gallon of creamy spunk.

Slightly shocked, Jenny stopped and pulled her hand away, looking at my juices, most of which had splashed across her track suit bottoms.

"Will that wash out ok?" She asked.

I saw an opportunity and wasn't going to waste it.

"It will," I told her, "but you'll have to get them into soak straight away."

Jenny stood and scampered into the kitchen which adjoined the lounge and I soon heard the sound of water gushing into the sink. Smiling to myself, I imagined the blissful sight that awaited me, stood up, kicked my shorts well away and – still slightly hard – made my way to the kitchen.

Just as I thought, Jenny had removed her track suit bottoms and was now standing and the sink, washing them furiously under a stream of warm water. I stood in the doorway, naked from the waist down and gave a low whistle. Jenny looked around suddenly, blushing slightly again and backing away behind a chair in a vain attempt to hide her modesty.

"Oh come on, Jenny", I said, smiling, "that's hardly fair now is it? You've seen and touched much more!"

She grinned and edged back into view, allowing me a delicious view of her flawless, slender legs. My eyes ran up her thighs, to her black nylon panties. I thought I could just detect the presence of a little patch of moisture between her legs. I walked towards her, my now completely erect dick leading the way. I placed one hand on each side of her face and kissed her again, lingering just a couple of seconds.

Breaking away, I moved my hands to her shoulders, slid them down her still clothed back and onto her pert buttocks. Smiling as I gave them a gentle squeeze, I was surprised by how firm they were. Moving my hands up again, I hitched my thumbs into the waistband and slowly pulled her panties down her thighs.

Jenny looked at me nervously.

"Don't worry," I told her reassuringly, "everything will be fine".

Jenny kicked disentangled her panties from around her ankles, placed her hand in mine and we walked back into the lounge. I sat back on the sofa, gently lowering Jenny's lithe body, so that she sat sideways across my leg. Gently running my hands up and down her soft thigh, Jenny started sighing, almost purring it seemed.

She opened her legs revealing a neat, but natural triangle of soft, black, downy hair. She looked at me as I ran my fingers around her soft pussy, but deliberately not touching it.

Jenny looked up at me again. "You're going to do it to me, aren't you?" She almost whispered.

"Yes Jenny, I am." I replied calmly.

Jenny slid off of my leg and laid back on the sofa. I stood up, pulled my shorts on and up over my throbbing dick and picked up the newspaper.

I looked down at Jenny and smiled. "But now I want to finish the newspaper and you should go to bed."

It wasn't what I wanted, but I wanted to make Jenny wait; without planning or forethought, I had this beautiful young woman eating out of my hand; hanging on my every word and action.

It took Jenny a few minutes to realise and understand that nothing more was going to happen that evening. Without a word, she went to fetch her panties from the kitchen floor, pulled them on and went upstairs to bed.

Soon after, I put the newspaper down, went up the stairs myself, sunk into the large double bed and fell asleep smiling.

Thank You for reading Part 1 of this story. If you enjoyed it, please vote and send me feedback, I will reply to all if you leave a contact email. Also check out my other stories and keep a look out for Part 2.