Jenny's Legal Adventure Ch. 2

Story Info
Jenny gets a new position.
834 words
3.51
42.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers

"Good morning!" said Mr. Sutton, looking up as she entered.

"Good Morning!" she answered breathlessly, having half-run since leaving the car.

Mr. Sutton was in his early 50's, and a very distinguished looking man, radiating self-confidence. He was something over six feet tall, and kept himself very fit. He had neatly trimmed salt and pepper hair, a square jaw and bright blue eyes. "Grab a cup of Java, Jenny," he said, glancing at his watch. "We still have a few minutes."

Returning with a mug of coffee, she pulled out the chair in front of his burnished mahogany desk. He was standing behind, with rolled-up shirtsleeves and a loosened tie, flipping through a stack of papers placed neatly on the desktop. "Take your coat off and stay a while!" he said, with a charming smile, not even glancing up from the papers. With a slight blush, she demurely slipped her coat off, quickly sitting down in the chair.

"Since this..." he started to say, pausing as his vision rose up from the papers to Jenny, seated in front of him. Jenny felt his eyes stop at her chest. She had always dressed very conservatively in the office, and this was probably the first time he realized how stacked she truly was! She dropped her head, hiding a narrow grin.

"I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought!" he said, sitting down with a shake of his head. "It's hell getting old!"

Jenny shifted in the chair, and nonchalantly crossed her arms to cover her chest.

"We don't have much time to go over this," he said, checking his wristwatch. "Meenashi has always assisted on these workshops, but I thought it would be a good idea to train someone else just in case. Just between you and me, I think she may feel a bit threatened! I tried to reassure her, but she seemed a bit put off. If she acts funny towards you, that's probably why! It won't be anything personal." He reached across his desk, and punched a button on the large phone counsel. "Meenashi, we're ready whenever you are."

"I'll be right over" she answered, and he broke the connection.

"I'm excited for the opportunity, but I don't want to disrupt your operation! Maybe it would be better if I didn't come along," offered Jenny.

"Don't be silly," he answered, as he rolled down his sleeves and straightened his tie. "I run things around this office, not her! She knows this is our biggest client, so I'm sure she'll be very professional!"

"Take good notes today, she will probably just have you observe the workshop." He stood, and walked over to the coat rack, slipping into his suit jacket. Meenashi walked into the office with a big smile. She was a beautiful oriental lady, with long, silky brown hair and a flawless complexion. She carried a briefcase in one hand, and a leather wardrobe bag slung over her left shoulder. She was wearing a conservative, dove gray pantsuit. "O.K. lady's, let's get the show on the road!" he said, as he moved around the desk. Jenny rose from the chair and turned around, seeing Meenashi's eyebrows arch as her breasts swayed under the sheer material. She slipped her jacket back on, and followed them out of the office.

"How you like new position, Miss Jenny?" asked Meenashi, as they waited for Mr. Sutton to retrieve his Mercedes from the underground parking beneath the office building.

"To be honest, I'm still not very comfortable!" she answered. "Everyone's been very nice, but I still don't know much about what I should be doing. I hate having to ask all the time!"

Meenashi nodded her head in agreement. "I know what you mean. I help you with today's meeting just fine! Always smile, and follow my lead. We help out Mr. Sutton real good!" Jenny was happily surprised that she was being so helpful. She expected to be told to sit in the back row and keep quiet! "Thank you so much! I feel better already!" said Jenny. "Mr. Sutton never replace me after today!" thought Meenashi, as she gave the stupid cow a polite smile.

Upon reaching the offices of Molly-Barnett, they were directed into a large conference hall on the first floor. Facing a podium at the front of the room, were five rows of long wood tables, with six leather chairs behind each row. The room seated a total of thirty individuals, plus the speakers. The floor was carpeted, and had acoustical ceiling tiles overhead, so the sound quality from the podium was very good.

One wall was filled with tinted glass windows overlooking a courtyard in the center of the structure, so the room seemed bright and airy. There were pitchers of water and glasses on each table, along with fresh pads of paper and corporate pens. A name placard was at each station, identifying the workshop participants. Behind the podium were a large easel and three stools.

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers