Jenny's Legal Adventure Ch. 6

Story Info
She assists in a new demonstration.
1.4k words
4.19
42.6k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers

Jim left the podium carrying the microphone. "He would closely monitor the assistant as she worked. He had this special electronic monitor installed." He held up an LED display, which was resting on the desktop. A wire trailed down to the typewriter. Numbers were flashing on the display, bouncing between fifteen and twenty. "He required that his assistant maintain between a thirty to forty minute rate of typing." He set the display down on top of his podium, facing the room so they could monitor it. "He went so far as to have this special monitor installed, which as you can see tracks the typists rate." Jenny made nervous glances back and forth between the letter she was copying, and the monitor on the podium, her concentration wavering. She saw the numbers falling, so she refocused on the letter, trying to speed up.

Jim again wandered away from the podium, this time moving behind her. She flushed, realizing he had a birds-eye view of her upturned butt! He still had the microphone held in front of his chin in one hand, but now he tapped a stiff riding crop against his thigh with the other! "Seeing that the assistant is well below the acceptable range, he would provide immediate discipline like this. WWHHACK!!! Her eyes shot wide open, as he stung her across her bare flank! Stunned, she looked back over her shoulder, now seeing the crop held loosely his hand! Flick, flick, flick he tapped quickly across her right cheek, prodding her back to typing. Her ass burned from his initial stroke, as she picked up where she left off. Her tongue stuck out the corner of her mouth, as she concentrated on picking up her pace.

"As you can see, the technique while effective, is way over the edge. Look at her rate now! Still unfortunately not good enough!" WWHHACK!!! "OOUCH!" she said, as he struck again, this time from a different angle. Concentrating through the discomfort she continued on. WWHHACK!!! And now he steadily tapped across both red crossed globes, with an occasional WWHhack!!! Thrown in! Typing recklessly on, she quickly finished the letter, and he finally let up on the tapping. "Even though this ended up costing him a ton of money, you can see that it is an effective teaching method! She got up to thirty-five words per minute at the end. I don't recommend that you adopt this method, however!" This brought a big laugh from the room, as Jenny reached back to rub her stinging cheeks. She didn't remember this brought her breasts into proud display for the room!

"One million dollars! That was the reward for that stunt. Think it ended there however?" Snap! Snap! Jenny whipped her head around, as Meekashi trapped her wrists together in handcuffs with a practiced motion! Jim raised the back of the chair at her feet, and swung it around, which pivoted her chest out to face the room! She saw everyone staring at her breasts, bulging out over the top of the chair. Jim snatched her letter out of the typewriter with a loud ZZZIPP! He sauntered over to the front desk, handing it to Henry seated front and center.

"It seems our good doctor was just as picky about accuracy, as he was about speed. He sometimes would bring in coworkers to help check her work! Let me demonstrate from court records how one such incident was played out. Would you be so kind as to check this letter carefully for errors?" he said, returning to stand alongside Jenny, facing the room. Henry took a pair of reading glasses out of his breast pocket, and slipped them on. He began scanning the letter line by line, following along with his finger. "The first paragraph is perfect," he said, as he continued the examination. "Wait! She misspelled a word here!" He pointed out the mistake to the lady seated next to him. "She typed T-H-O instead of T-H-E to start the second paragraph."

"Oh, that's misfortunate," said Jim into the microphone. He motioned to Meekashi, who was leaning up against the front wall. She wheeled a small stainless steel cart up in front of Jenny. There was a white case on the cart top, about the size of a cigar box. She stepped around on the other side of the cart, careful not to block the room's view of Jenny. She flipped up the lid of the box, and Jenny flushed as she saw what the case contained!

"At this point, the doctor would select one of the co-workers to help with the punishment. Would anyone care to volunteer?" Every hand in the room shot up instantly, even the woman's, he was pleased to see. "Melody, come join us. All of the plaintiff's co-workers were women, so I think it is appropriate that Melody should take part in this exercise." She walked around the desk, and up to Jim at Jenny's side. "Hold out you right hand," said Meekashi. She then snapped on a thin latex examination glove in place for her. "Please don't do this!" whispered Jenny in a quiet voice, only to be ignored.

"Now please select one of the probes in the box, which you will then insert into her anus!" Said Jim. The noise in the room suddenly stopped, as everyone realized what was going to happen. Jenny watched as Melody's gloved hand dropped down to the open case. Five probes were cradled in a molded tray inside. They all had a broad, circular base, above which rose an egg-shaped plug, each progressively larger. One by one, her finger traced over the broadest contour of each plug, beginning with the smallest. She looked up and gazed at Jenny, after her finger dropped off the third plug and flicked over to the forth. Melody smiled as she saw the look of shock and disbelief cross Jenny's face. She was flushed clear down to her breasts! Jenny felt her gaze, and met her eyes with a pleading look. "Please don't!" she mouthed silently. Melody smiled, and casually selected the largest of the plugs, giving her a wink!

She continued smiling as she was directed around behind Jenny lying prone on the chair. Meekashi unscrewed the lid from a jar of clear lube, and held it out as an offering. Melody dipped her index finger in, scooping up a large glob, which she smeared all over the pear-sized plug. With a wicked grin, she dipped again into the jar, and began working a prodigious amount of the lube directly over Jenny's asshole! She leaned her left forearm against Jenny's lower back, pressing her tightly up against the front rest. This arched her butt up high, completely exposing her privates to Melody. Jenny winced as she was suddenly penetrated in both her ass and soaked vagina! Around and around the fingers circled deep within, and her breasts swayed with the rhythm, captivating the rest of the room.

After several minutes of stimulation, Melody slowly removed her fingers, and grasped the plug. Jenny gasped, as she felt her wiggle her left hand between her belly and the front rest, and slide it down to cup her vulva. She pressed her middle finger up against her engorged clitoris, and began rocking it back a forth. "MMMMMMM" she moaned under her breath and dropped her head, as she felt the tip of the plug press up against her puckered anus! Rather then rudely forcing it in, Melody oh so slowly and gently began to rotate and wiggle it back and forth, pressing forward a scant millimeter at a time. She increased the pressure and intensity of her stimulation with her other hand, and began feeling Jenny slowly grinding her hips to match the opposing forces being created so expertly by Melody!

Her huge aureole swelled and darkened, and a flush spread across her chest, as she ground her hips forward, pinning Melody's finger up against the front rest and her clit. As she rocked back and forth, orgasm gripped her, and sensing this, Melody pressed forward with the plug, by now buried halfway in her ass. OOOHHHHHWWWWMMYYY GODDD!!! Moaned Jenny aloud, unable to maintain her composure! Melody kept up a steady pressure despite resistance, and Jenny thrust back suddenly against the object, swallowing it at once fully into her cavity. All that was now visible was the broad base of the plug, cradled in the deep cleft between her spread cheeks.

To Be Concluded...

Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers