Jenny's Legal Adventure: The End

Story Info
Her legal briefing comes to a climax.
862 words
3.91
38.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

"Trust me folks, that cost the doc a lot of money! Add another million awarded by the jury!" as Jim addressed the room, he rested his free hand on Jenny's exposed rump, her uniform still stretched above her butt. He could feel how warm she was, just recovering from the throws of orgasm. Melody slipped off the glove, and dropped it down on the cart, which Meekashi rolled out of the way. Jim whispered in her ear for a moment, and handed her a thin, whippy stick. She crossed in front of Jenny, and leaned back against the typing table, crossing her ankles. Jim stayed in position, his hand with the crop still resting on her ass.

"Henry my man! Continue please!" called Jim. Henry looked startled, as if someone splashed his face with cold water. "Uuhh, Oh ya!" He replaced his glasses, and resumed his scrutiny of the letter. "Ummm, looks like she missed the "U" in should!" he said after a few moments. SSWWAACK!!! -"OWWCH!!!" shrieked Jenny. Melody had flicked the whippy stick directly across the top of her pendulous breasts, causing her to jerk back with surprise! WWHHACK!!! Jenny shot back forward as Jim brought the crop back across her flank, breasts bobbing up and down wildly.

"Henry!" repeated Jim. He jerked his head back down. "Oh my! This must be where she sped up. She forgot to capitalize an "S"! SSWWAACK!!! This time Melody swatted across her right nipple, drawing another shriek. WWHHAACK!!! "Quit jerking back," warned Jim, as she fell forward against the rest again, yet another bright red welt across her lovely cheeks! "T instead of D in SOLD!" shouted Henry. SSWWAACK!!!

Across her left nipple this time, and she forced herself to remain pressed up against the rest. "UMMM, an E before I on the word friend!" SSWWAACK!!! Catching the undersides of both breasts, as they swayed back and forth. "Missing a coma..." SSWWAACK!!! "No period…" SSWWAACK!!! "Forgot to indent…" SSWWWAACK!!! "Misspelled…" SSWWAACK!!!

Jim held up his hand for them to stop. "I think everyone gets the picture, don't you! Now this is the most blatant example of sexual harassment that I ever had to defend!" Jenny's huge breasts rose and fell with her rapid breaths, crisscrossed with angry red welts. Once again, Jim cupped a cheek of her ass. "Could everyone give Jenny a big hand?" The room broke out in loud, extended applause. "I hope you agree that live examples really drive a point home! I want to thank you all for attending. Whoops, I almost forgot. Could everybody please come up and get a comment card before you leave?"

Looking over her right shoulder, she saw Jim circle behind and over to the podium. Setting down his crop, he picked up a stack of cards, and took a step back, waiting for the people to file up. There was the banging and scuffling of chairs, as everyone rose from their seats. Melody circled around her, and bent down close to her face. "I'd love to see you again, call me here anytime!" she whispered, giving her a wink. "Oh no! Said Jenny, as she passed back to get a card from Jim. A line of people started to file up front from the tables, passing right beside her prone form!

Henry was first by, silently ogling her breasts as he passed. The line paused, as Jim was taking time to shake everyone's hand, as well as hand out the cards. The room was quite noisy now that the presentation was over. "I REALLY enjoyed the show, said the next guy in line, placing a hand on her waist as he bent over to be heard. He left his hand in place, lightly massaging her muscles through the stiff fabric in small circles. The next guy saw this, and reached over to squeeze her shoulder. "You were great," he agreed, giving her a small shake (And enjoying her breasts jiggling!). The line shuffled forward, and the hand that was resting on her waist now slid back to her ass! He boldly slipped it up under the skirt, patting and stroking her full cheeks!

Once again the line shifted, and the next guy squatted down, and gently stroked her left breast! "I hope they aren't too sore!" he said, as he closely examined the flesh. "Do they hurt a lot?" he asked, making direct eye contact. He began rolling her nipple with his fingers, as he cupped the underside of her heavy breast. She considered yelling for them to stop, but saw Meekashi watching her closely from the other side.

"No, thanks for asking though!" she answered after a brief pause. She gave a big smile, remembering her instructions. As the line slipped forward once again, the same man grabbed the edge of the anal probe, and began to wiggle it back and forth, creating a not altogether unpleasant sensation, now that she was somewhat accustomed to the size of the object. The next lucky man was now stroking her breasts and nipples, and she resigned herself to being used by the rest of the audience as they filed by!

End of this Adventure!

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers