Jenny's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's so fucking good you little whore!" he exclaimed. Jenny timed her breaths, gasping and heaving, slobbering over Tony's cock as it fucked her hot little mouth. Now that Alex and Jenny had their rhythm, Alex bore down, too, slamming Jenny's ass. The schoolgirl was being slam-fucked from both ends. Tony's hard dick speared into her throat each time Alex's cock pounded into her ass.

The boys couldn't keep it up for long, and neither could Jenny. She'd never had an experience so intense as this ass fucking, and she felt her climax building. Jenny whimpered each time Tony's cock pulled far enough out of her throat for her to breath. It was apparent they would all cum, soon. Tony was first. The hot blonde's tight throat and velvet tongue were too much for him.

"Yes, yes, yes, suck it bitch suck that fucking cock!" he howled, fucking Jenny's mouth like a cunt. Jenny felt his cock twitch, and then it was out of her mouth, inches from her lips, spasming and spewing stream after stream of hot cum over her pretty face. Tony's hand flew over his cock, while his other hand firmly gripped her hair so she couldn't move. Jenny lapped greedily at Tony's cum desperate to catch as much as she could in her mouth, whimpering and grunting as she did.

Having her face plastered in cum while another boy pounded her ass while three more boys looked on was too much for Jenny. Her whole body shook, her pussy flooded and her eyes rolled back. She collapsed on the table screaming. "Oh God yes!" she howled, "Give it to me give it to me give it to me fuck my ass!" she begged, holding on for dear life. Her asshole clamped down on Alex's cock, almost pushing him out before he recovered. Alex held Jenny's hips and slammed her ass with lightning fast strokes.

"Fucking take it bitch!" he growled, bearing down until he, too, exploded, pumping load after load of cum into Jenny's tight ass. "Oh fuck yeah I'm cumming in your fucking ass slut," Alex rasped through clenched teeth. Jenny screamed, climax spasming through her body as she felt Alex's massive load splash deep inside her body.

Finally Alex slowed to a stop as Jenny collapsed on the desk, gasping for breath. Alex, flushed and spent, withdrew from Jenny's stretched ass with an audible "pop." Gooey cum bubbled from her asshole and dripped down past her still-engorged pussy lips. Her pretty face, flushed, dripped with cum. Jenny slowly raised her head and opened her eyes. "You're not done yet, slut," Matt told the cum-drenched schoolgirl. He, Brent, and James slowly stroked their recovered cocks and eyed her hungrily.

Jenny slowly rose up on the table. Her disheveled pigtails hung besides her cum-streaked face. Jenny's heavy tits heaved. Her tiny pleated skirt and white tank top bunched around her waist, and globs of sticky cum dribbled from her well-fucked pussy and ass down her legs, past the lace thong pulled down to her knees, towards her tiny white sneakers. Jenny slowly licked the semen off her lips, while another tendril of cum hung from her chin. "You boys want to fuck me?" she asked lustily, biting her lip and sliding a finger along her cum-covered cunt. The boys nodded. "Who's first?"

"How about all of us? Bitch has three holes," Matt stated matter-of-factly. "I get her ass."

Jenny shuddered and moaned, ready for the next assault.