Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny and Ann are visited by their cousins.
8.1k words
4.42
126.6k
49

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

I was spending this July Tuesday evening rearranging my closet and dresser drawers so that my older sister could move into my room with me for the next three weeks. My sister, Ann, was going to be a senior in college this coming fall and would be celebrating her twenty-first birthday in a few days. She had her own room directly across the hall from mine; but she was moving in with me for the next three weeks because two of our cousins were coming to visit. They were due to arrive with their parents the following morning. We had not seen them in nearly four years, as they live over a thousand miles away. We had seen their parents, Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty, during that time because he comes to our area regularly on business and she was here a couple of years ago for a high school class reunion and one other time for the wedding of a friend. The last few years she had also accompanied Uncle Bill on some of his business trips to the area.

Our cousins, Andy and Jim, are nineteen and twenty years old. The last time that we saw them, they were a couple of skinny kids; but the pictures that we have seen during the past few years show that they have grown to become well-built, handsome, young men. No, that is too much of an understatement. Unless those pictures were touched up, those two boys were real hunks. Normally when I see a guy that good looking, two thoughts enter into my mind. What have they got between their legs and do they know how to use what they have? I was quite anxious to see them in person.

From looking at their pictures and what I had been told about my cousins, they were both nearly six feet tall and had about two hundred pounds packed into their muscular frames. My own body was somewhat of an anomaly. My father was six foot-three inches tall and weighed about two hundred and fifty pounds. I was sure that my height came from him -- I was five-foot-eleven. However, I only carried one hundred and fifteen pounds on my thin body. My frame must have been inherited from my mother. She was only 5'2" tall and had about 110 pounds packed into her trim body. I did not inherit her chest though. My mother sports a set of firm 36C tits, whereas I am a 30A. My chest is so small that a 'wonder bra' wouldn't do me any good. On the other hand, my sister, Ann, gets her height from our mother and her frame from our father. She is about 5'4 and 130 pounds. She is fairly big boned; but she is by no means fat. She is the one who has Mom's tits. She is a 38D. I was beginning to feel wet between my legs as I thought that two gorgeous hunks would be staying directly across the hall from me.

I hadn't even considered the incest angle when these lustful thoughts entered my mind. I hadn't been a virgin for quite some time. I hadn't started grade school when Donnie Martin, a neighborhood boy, and I became friends. We were both curious individuals and eager to learn as much as we could about almost any subject. Our own bodies became a subject of that curiosity. We started out by 'playing doctor' and gradually progressed from there. Neither my sister nor our parents were aware of what we were doing or our ages when we started doing certain things. We have been having sex with each other for sometime. We do not date each other -- we are just friends who study together regularly and confide in each other our deepest confidences -- we are very compatible sex partners.

Donnie has been going out with the same girl for more than two years; but she wants to remain a virgin. I go out with a few guys at school; but most of the school thinks that I am a sexless virgin. Last semester, I went out with a few guys from a school about ten miles from our town. I used to have sex with these guys regularly. In fact, I took on three of them in one night while at a party.

I have blonde hair although I am not the stereotype blonde. During my four years of high school, I only received four B's -- the rest were A's. I got a B in two semesters of Physics and one semester of Chemistry. I am not the science type. I also received a B in PE one semester when I was a sophomore because I refused to wear a bra with my gym clothes. The teacher didn't buy my argument that I wouldn't wear shoes if I didn't have feet -- so why should I wear a bra? Because my hair is so light, my pubic hair is not too visible and it is very thin. The girls in school used to tease me about the paucity of hair in my pubic region. They often gave me a hard time about when was I going to reach puberty. To spite them I started to remove all of the hair on my pussy and have come to like the bald feel. Donnie doesn't have to worry about picking hair out of his teeth after he gets through eating my pussy. Since my breasts are so small and firm, I almost never wear a bra. I normally don't wear panties either. I do wear them when I am having my period or if my wardrobe dictates. Loose fitting gym shorts, thin light colored pants or micro-mini skirts don't lend themselves to the panty-less look.

I know that my parents have a very fulfilling sex life because I can often hear them going at it while I am lying in bed trying to get to sleep. It normally arouses me enough that I have to use my fingers or my vibrator on myself. Ann has never discussed her sex life with me; but I know that she likes sex. When she has been home from school I have noticed the telltale signs of sexual activity on the clothes that she leaves strewn about her bedroom. Many nights, I have heard the sounds of a masturbation-induced orgasm coming from her room. Now that she is going to be staying in my room for the next three weeks, I am worried about how I will relieve the sexual tension that is bound to build up in my body. Donnie Martin left on vacation with his parents, yesterday. He is going to be gone for about six weeks. That is a long time to go without for a horny young girl who is used to getting laid three to five times per week. As they say though, where there is a will there is a way. I am sure that I will find a way to have my needs tended to. Quite possibly, my cousins will be as horny as me. We'll just have to wait and see.

Ann has begun to move her clothes into my room and the closet is now full. She doesn't have enough room in the drawers, so she has a full box of underwear on the floor. I gave her a puzzled look as I asked, "How come there is enough room for everything except your underwear?"

Ann replied, "Oh, I left a lot of my clothes in there. I just wasn't about to leave my underwear in there for them. Four years ago when they were here, I caught them sniffing my underwear on a couple of occasions. Fucking perverts."

I laughed as I told her, "The way I understand it; you like for guys to play with your underwear."

"Yeah. When I'm wearing them and I am going to get some enjoyment out of the whole thing."

"Well then, tell them that the only time that they can play with your underwear is when you're wearing them."

"Christ, Jenny. That's incest. They're our cousins. You mean that you would fuck your own relatives."

"I haven't yet. I'll tell you one thing though. From the pictures that I have seen, they are two fine looking studs and if they have anything at all between their legs, I might give it some serious thought. Hell, I would just be fucking them ---not marrying them or trying to bear their children."

"You're right -- those pictures do look mighty fine. I'd have to give it some serious thought."

Ann had finished putting her clothes away and left the room. A few minutes later when she returned, I realized that she had been to the kitchen to get a soft drink and a snack. She set her snack on the bedside table and said, "I'm tired. I'm going to bed now."

As she started to undress for bed, I said, "I suppose now that I have a bed partner that I will have to wear pajamas or something to bed."

Ann's shirt and bra had been tossed aside and those large firm breasts were exposed to me. As I admired them, I wondered, as I did on occasion, what it would be like to have breasts that size. As she pulled off her shorts and panties, she said, "Shit, I don't care if you sleep naked or wear an overcoat. I'm just wearing a T-shirt. I'm just worried about whether you are going to freak out if I start fingering myself in front of you or if I have to wait until you're asleep to get myself off."

One of my concerns about sharing a room had just been addressed. Ann pulled her T-shirt over her head and started to get in bed as I said, "No, go ahead and play with yourself. I'll probably be doing the same thing. I haven't been laid in a couple of days and I am kind of horny myself." I pulled my T-shirt over my head and began to strip off my shorts.

As I started to crawl under the covers, Ann asked, "Don't you ever wear underwear and how long have you been shaving your pussy?" I explained to her why I didn't feel the need for underwear and my reasons for having a hairless crotch. She gave me one of those 'whatever' looks and took another sip of her soft drink. I could see that she had one hand under the covers and assumed that she had already started to rub herself.

After a couple of minutes, she set down her soft drink can and started to peel a very large banana. I asked, "What are you going to do, practice your blowjobs?"

Ann, indignantly, answered, "I DO NOT need practice on my blow-jobs. I am pretty good at that, if I do say so myself. Of course, I didn't start out practicing on the neighbor boys -- like some people that I know. Say, what ever happened to that kid, Denny something wasn't it?"

I snapped back at her, "Donnie Martin. And he eats pussy as well as I suck cock. And, he is a damn good fuck, too."

"You mean that the two of you are dating?"

"Hell no. We have never gone out together. We're just friends who like to have sex together."

"And I thought that you were my prim and proper little sister. Here, I find out that you're screwing a guy that you have never even dated."

"Hey, we learned from each other. We started off playing 'doctor' when we were real young. It just kept progressing. We learn something new all of the time. We both love sex and there is no emotional bond, hence, no jealousy. We study together, confide in each other and have sex with each other. I think that it is the perfect arrangement. Everybody is scurrying about trying to find someone that they're compatible with that they enjoy sex with. Me, I just want to find someone that I am compatible with. The sex can be learned. It's not something that you are necessarily born with."

By now, both of us were furiously working our fingers in our crotches and Ann had been sliding the peeled banana in and out of her juicy pussy for several minutes. As she pulled the banana from her cunt, she said, "Damn, sis, you seem to have it all figured out." She then reached the banana over toward me and asked, "Here. Have a taste."

I turned up my nose as I replied, "Geez. I'm not a lesbian. I don't want to taste your pussy."

Ann looked somewhat shocked as she returned the banana to her pussy and asked, "You mean that you have never tasted another woman's pussy? You know that you don't have to be a lesbian to enjoy eating pussy -- or having yours eaten by another woman."

"No. I like guys too much to have even given it any thought. I suppose that you eat pussy though."

"Yeah, I still like cocks better than pussies; but I have eaten a few pussies and had mine eaten by a few women."

"How did you get started doing that?"

"When I was still in high school a few of my girl friends and I used to experiment together and it eventually led to us eating each other out. Then this past year in school, Mia, my roommate in the dorm was a lesbian. She didn't have a girlfriend and wasn't ready to come completely out of the closet, so she just hung around the dorm most of the time. When I kept pressing her about not going out on dates, she finally confided in me about her sexual preference. She told me that she had experimented some with her female classmates in high school and then one thing led to another and they started having sex with each other. She concluded, "It was actually the best thing that could happen to me."

"What, do you prefer women now?"

"No. But my first two years in school I spent so much time trying to get laid that dating got in the way of my studies. This past year, I confined my dating to weekends. During the week, I could stay in and study and still have sex most nights, if I wanted it. My freshman and sophomore years in college, I struggled to make a two-five GPA. This year, I pulled a three-seven. Mom and Dad are still trying to figure out how I made such an improvement.

Then her breathing became more rapid and finally she relaxed. She pulled the banana from her pussy and said, "Damn, that feels better. Are you sure that you don't want to taste it?"

I was busy jamming three fingers into my twat, as I replied, "No. I don't think so.

I pulled my fingers from my cunt and, without even thinking about it, I stuck them into my mouth. Ann immediately asked, "If you lick your own pussy juice; why would tasting someone else's be so repugnant."

I did not have an answer to that question. So I simply said, "I don't know. I guess that it is mind over matter. Okay. If it will keep you happy, give me a bite of the fucking banana. I took the banana from my sister and opened my mouth wide. I started to insert the banana into my mouth like I was going to deep-throat a hard, juicy cock. I inserted it until the end of the banana reached the back of my mouth. Then, I wrapped my lips around it and started to slide it out of my mouth, savoring Ann's juices that coated the fruit. Now, I knew why she had started out with a banana that was still somewhat green. Her pussy juices permeating the fruit made it as soft as one that was almost brown. I found that the taste of my sister's pussy juices on the banana was actually fairly pleasant. I then took a bite off of the end of the banana and handed it back to Ann. I told her, "It's not too bad. In fact, your pussy juice improves the flavor of the banana."

She took the banana from me and took a bite from it. She said, "Here, let me try a comparison." She then reached between my legs and inserted a finger into my wet pussy. She pulled her finger out and licked it clean. She licked her lips and said, "Tasty snatch, sis. I think that I want to try some more." Her hand went between my legs, again. This time she stuck two fingers up my twat. She didn't just swipe up some pussy juice and pull her hand away, this time. She kept sliding her fingers in and out of my cunt. I had already been somewhat turned on from the use of my own fingers down there and her movements were really starting to stimulate me. She used her other hand to reach across to feel one of my small tits. She rubbed my nipple and said, "Damn, little girl, your nipples popped out almost an inch just from my fingers being in your cunt. How big do they get when you get a dick in there."

I was humping my crotch against her hand and I was getting quite close to an orgasm. I was unable to answer my sister, I just moaned. Suddenly, she said, "Fuck it. I don't care if you want me to or not. I'm gonna taste that pussy." In a flash, her face was between my legs and her tongue was sliding between my pussy lips. When her tongue hit my clit, I almost came off of the bed. As I started to cum, I locked my legs around her neck and almost strangled her before my orgasm finished and my body relaxed. I was moaning and screaming and my body finally went limp on the bed. As I was regaining my composure, I saw Ann's body above mine and she leaned forward and gave me a deep kiss on the mouth. When her tongue probed between my lips, I found myself responding to her advances. One of my hands moved to one of her large boobs and I began squeezing it and rubbing her nipples.

When she took her mouth from mine to catch her breath, I said, "Wow Ann, that was the best cum that I ever had that wasn't caused by a dick in my cunt. That was fucking out of sight."

She gave me another kiss and said, "I really enjoyed lapping on your sweet, bald pussy. I am living proof that you don't have to be a lesbian to enjoy eating pussy. You should try it; I think that you would like it."

I reached up and squeezed one of her boobs again and then said, "Let me catch my breath and maybe I will." She kissed me again and guided my free hand between her legs. Instinctively, I slid a finger between the folds of that tight, wet pussy. I was sliding it in and out; feeling the walls of my sister's wet pussy contracting against my finger. I thought, "What the hell. I might as well try it. Maybe, I will like it and that will give me another outlet when there is not a hard cock available." As Ann kissed me again, I rolled her to her back and started to move my mouth down her torso. As I kissed her neck, I thought, "I have never sucked another woman's tits since my mother stopped breast feeding me when I was a baby. Shit, I might as well try that, too." I clamped my lips over one of those large melons and began to suck. As I sucked on her tit, I slid another finger into her pussy and could feel her squeezing her legs together trying to work up a cum. I abandoned her tit and kissed my way down her belly until I reached the soft fur above her love box. Suddenly, my tongue was parting those pouting lips and I started to slide it up that wet channel. I used the tip of my oral appendage to flick against her swollen clitoris. Ann was moaning and started to wail and scream and I continued my assault between her legs. She grabbed my ears and pulled my face tighter against her pussy. She had pulled me so tight that my nose was rubbing against her clit. I continued to drink that love nectar being secreted by my older sister.

Then, there was silence. My head had been released from her tight grip and her legs were totally relaxed. I kissed my way back up her body; stopping on the way to suck on each of her over-sized tits. When I reached her mouth, I kissed her and our tongues were swiftly intertwined. She hugged me tightly and then asked, "Do you still think that only lesbians suck pussy?"

I kissed her again and answered, "Does that answer your question? I am pretty sure that I won't have to masturbate as much as normal while Donnie is on vacation. I think that tomorrow, we will have to try to sixty-nine. As good as that orgasm was when you ate my pussy; I almost came again when I was eating you. If I can eat and get eaten at the same time, I think that I can have a humongous orgasm."

Ann kissed me and said, "I am all in favor of sixty-nine. That's why it is my favorite number. When my pussy is being eaten, I always have a better cum if something is in my mouth at the same time -- doesn't matter whether it is a cock or a pussy." Ann didn't bother to put her T-shirt back on; she just hugged me, closed her eyes and went to sleep.

I awoke Wednesday morning still in my sister's arms. It was just past seven-thirty. We were both still naked from the night before. Her large breasts were pressed tightly against my small ones. Ann had her ankle locked behind my knee. Her pussy was ground against my belly and mine was grinding against one of her thighs. When I opened my eyes, I looked to see that hers were already open and she was looking into my eyes. When she saw that I was awake, she kissed me. I kissed her back and pulled her body tightly against mine. She smiled and said, "I would like to lay here like this for the rest of the morning; but I have to pee." She got out of bed and pulled her T-shirt over her head and added, "I think that after I get through in the bathroom that I will go get a cup of coffee. Dad is supposed to be leaving for the airport just before eight and I think I had better say goodbye to him when he leaves."

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers