Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 03

Story Info
The two families share almost everything.
11.1k words
4.61
65.7k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

I sipped on my beer waiting for Aunt Betty to appear. She hadn't said that she would be back; but I knew that she would. She walked into the kitchen and took a beer from the refrigerator and sat down across from me at the table. Her firm 34B boobs jiggled nicely in her light negligée and when she walked in front of the light I could tell that she was not wearing panties.

She opened her beer and took a sip and then asked, "You said that after two or three beers that you all went to bed. Does that mean that you all went to bed alone?"

I smiled and said, "That would be hard to do since there is only one bed in my room and Ann and I have to share it."

"Jenny, don't be a smart-ass with your aunt."

"No, we did not go to bed alone. Do you need a blow-by-blow description or will a synopsis do."

"The short version will do."

"Well, while we were drinking our beer, Ann kept giving them glimpses of her boobs and then we each let them catch a look at our pussies. When I told Andy that he needed to get a pair of balls, he dropped trow to show me his. So I gave him a blowjob. Ann did the same for Jim and then we fucked in the basement. Afterwards we changed partners and went to the bedrooms. I fucked Jim twice and I don't know how many times that Ann and Andy did it."

"How were they?"

"They were almost as inexperienced as you thought. It was pleasant though. A couple of days and they'll be ready for you."

"You didn't mention me to them; did you?"

"Sure. Andy has lusted for you for years. He thinks that your tits are the finest that he has ever seen. He thinks that I would be the greatest person on earth if I could convince you to let him fuck you."

"Let him hell. I'd beg him to fuck me. What about Jim?"

"He was a little different. He said that he hadn't really thought about it that much -- something about he didn't like to dwell on things that he thought were impossible. When I told him that it definitely was possible, he began to think about it hard. We had just finished fucking and he was as soft as a wet noodle until I told him that it was possible. That thing sprang to attention just thinking about it."

"So, when do you think that it can happen?"

"Probably a day or two. I told Andy to come and see me tomorrow when they get back from golfing and I told Jim to try to get Ann alone and then to see me tomorrow night or the next morning. I haven't told Ann about this; but as horny as she usually is, she will probably fuck them whenever they want."

"How are their cocks? They have been kind of modest around their mother for the past nine or ten years."

"Andy's isn't very long -- only about six inches. But it is thicker than hell. Jim's is about nine inches long and is real thin. In fact, Ann said something about it being thin enough that she might let him stick it up her ass. She said she has been thinking about getting ass-fucked for some time; but the only guys who want to do it have thick cocks and she is worried about it hurting."

"What about you; do you want him to fuck your ass?"

"Naw, I've never even considered that. I am not sure that I'll ever want a cock up my ass. Of course, as recently as yesterday, I was saying the same thing about eating pussy and now I've eaten Ann several times and I want to eat mom's pussy and your pussy. So, you never know; I might change my mind."

"Well, I have done my part for tomorrow. I have the boys out of here in the morning, so that you can seduce your mother. Oh, by the way, she wanted to go shopping at eight or eight-thirty. I told her that there was no way that I could go before ten or so."

"Thank you, Aunt Betty."

We heard moans coming from my parent's room and Aunt Betty slammed her palm against the table. I could see tears coming to her eyes and she said, "Everybody is getting some sex besides me. Between the golf game and drinking most of the night tonight, your Uncle Bill was asleep before I could even get undressed. I guess that I can use my fingers tonight."

I reached over and caressed one of her breasts and asked, "Would you like some help cumming tonight?"

She moved my hand from her boob to between her legs and asked, "Would you, honey?" As I slipped a finger between the lips of her pussy, she asked, "But where will we go?"

Keeping my finger in her pussy, I grabbed her arm to nudge her to her feet. I said, "Let's go downstairs. We will be alone and that ceiling is pretty soundproof." I led her to the stairwell and we went down the steps. We moved to almost the same spot that her oldest son and I had fucked a few hours earlier I took my finger from her pussy and pulled my T-shirt over my head. Aunt Betty's nightgown hit the floor at almost the same time. We began to kiss and we sank to the floor. As our tongues probed each other, we each began to fondle the other's breasts. I found that for a woman of that age that her breasts were extremely firm. As I took the end of one of those globes in my mouth, I remembered what Andy had said about his mother's tits. I could understand his feelings about his mother's body. I was tasting a very fine set of breasts. I continued to devour those beautiful orbs as Aunt Betty started to slide her finger into the pussy that earlier in the evening had been filled several times by her sons.

She started to move her mouth toward that tender gash and paused to ask, "Any chance that I will be able to suck some of my sons' cum from your pussy?"

I took my mouth from her tit and replied, "Sorry, unless someone's rubber busted and I didn't know it; no one's cum has ever been in my pussy. That's my rule with all guys; no condom -- no pussy."

She said, "I was hoping; but if it tastes as good as your mother's it will be great without any man-cum mixed in." Her face was then buried between my legs and she started to lap at my pussy. I abandoned her tits and moved toward her pussy. I ran my tongue up into her and licked at the edges. I flicked her clitoris and I sucked. She filled my mouth with plenty of cunt juice while she sucked up all of the juices that I could produce. We each continued to use our mouths on the other's willing pussy for quite a long time. We both came two or three times and we reached the point where neither of us could continue. After kissing her for a few minutes, I got to my feet and began to pull my T-shirt over my head. Aunt Betty pulled on her nightgown and we both returned to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, I dumped the remainder of my beer down the drain and tossed the empty can into the trash. I told Aunt Betty that I would keep her informed of the progress with her sons. I said that I would not give them the go ahead until I thought that they were ready and each of them thought that they were ready. I thanked her for the nice cum that she had given me and kissed her on the lips. Then, I managed to drag myself down the hall to go to bed. I tossed my T-shirt aside and, after moving my sister, got into bed. I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

A strange feeling awakened me in the morning. I had no idea what time it was. I wasn't even sure that it was morning. I didn't know if I was dreaming or if the sensation that I was feeling was real. Something warm was moving up and down the full length of my pussy crack. It felt kind of good; but I didn't know what it was. When my eyes opened, I saw Ann hovering above me running her finger up and down my pussy. I just stuck my tongue out at her. She leaned down and kissed me. She said, "Jenny, I told you that I didn't think that I could fuck my cousins. I am sure glad that I listened to you. They may not be the best fucks around; but I sure did enjoy the night. I plan to keep fucking them the whole time that they are here. How about you?"

Remembering what I had told each of the guys, I sort of stammered, "Yeah. I plan to get as much cock in me as I can while they are here. ... There is one thing that I need to tell you."

"What's that?"

"Well, I had already told Andy to come and see me when they got done playing golf, today. Then, before Jim left the room last night, I told him that since Andy was going to be seeing me that he ought to see if you were interested. I didn't really promise him that you would fuck him. You're not mad; are you?"

"Hell no, I don't mind. I kinda like that long skinny dick of his. It really reaches deep and most guys I can't deep throat because they are too thick. But I took him down my throat last night. If we can get him to take it a little easier, I'd like to see if I can't take him up the ass. But you know, I am kinda horny this morning and wondered if you'd be interested in helping me out."

"I dunno; what time is it?"

"Almost eight. Why?"

"I think that shortly after all of the guys take off to play golf that you will get taken care of."

"You think that I might get taken care of. Ya know, last night it sorta seemed like you had everything planned out ahead of time? How much of last night did you plan in advance?"

"I planned my wardrobe; I planned to get fucked and I stashed the condoms where we could get at them when we needed them. Everything else, I played by ear."

"What about this morning?"

"This morning is different. I can depend on the predictability of youthful male hormones. You can't just flash your tits and pussy at a more mature female and expect to get your pussy eaten. I do have somewhat of a plan."

"Whose pussy do you plan on eating this morning -- Aunt Betty's?"

"No. I've already eaten her pussy. Actually this person wants to eat your pussy. That much I know for a fact and I don't think that she will care that much if it is you or me eating her pussy."

"Who the fuck would that be?"

"Mom!"

"You're trying to shit me, you little fuckin slut. I ought to pound your ass."

"I am not shitting you. Mom wants to eat your pussy. That's why she was so hesitant about asking daddy to fuck you for your twenty-first birthday."

"You sure about this?"

"I'm fucking positive. I am going to eat our mother's pussy this morning and unless you chicken out, she's going to eat your pussy. Are you going to help me set it up?"

"I don't fucking believe you. Yeah. I'll help you. I think it would be kind of exciting to have mom eat my pussy. What do you want me to do?"

"When you go to the kitchen, if mom asks where I am at, just tell her that I am taking a shower; but I don't feel very good. Then come back here when I get out of the shower."

Ann nodded her head and left the room. I went to the bathroom to take my shower. I took my shower and came back to my room. I dug through the bottom of the drawer where I keep my underwear. Since I wear panties so seldom, I only have a few pair. I found the pair that I wanted. They were a pair of plain cotton panties and they were white. They looked like they were almost new; but they were almost three years old. The only times that I have worn them is when I have gone to the doctor's office. That means that I have probably worn them two or three times. I put those on and then I found a cut-off T-shirt. It barely came below my tits and I put it on. I got back into bed and pulled the sheet over me. When Ann came back into the room, I told her to go get mom for me and that she should follow mom here.

Mom came to the room right away and she asked me what the problem was. I told her that I had a stabbing pain in my lower belly. She pulled the sheet down and placed her hand just below my belly button. She asked if the pain was there and I told her that is was a little lower. She kept feeling down my belly and asking if that was where the pain was and I kept telling her to move her hand lower. The fact that her hand was now under my panties and the lack of hair on my pubic region kept her from realizing how close she was to my pussy.

Mom's hand felt warm against my soft tender skin and the excitement of her fingers probing so near to my pussy lips had me very excited. Anticipation was causing my juices to begin flowing. When I felt that her hand was in the right position, I said, "Right there, mom. Push your middle finger in." Her middle finger had pushed between my pussy lips before she realized where her hand was. I grabbed her wrist to keep her from pulling her hand away and said, "Keep pushing it in and out. That is making it feel really good."

Mom gave me a light-hearted smack across the cheek and said, "You little bitch. I thought that you were really sick and it turns out that you're just horny."

I gave her a fake sniffle and said, "But mom, it really does make it feel better when your finger is sliding in and out of there." When mom had thought that she was seriously checking out a sick daughter, she had sat on the edge of the bed and had scooted over far enough that her feet were some distance off of the floor. That made my next move easy. I grabbed her by the shoulders and rolled her across me so that she was lying on the bed next to the wall. I slid one hand under the hem of her nightgown and caressed the inside of her thigh. When I reached her panty-clad pussy, I rubbed it and said, "Mom, you really have to stop wearing panties. They just get in the way." She just smiled at me as I moved my hand up and started to feel one of her magnificent breasts. The night before, I had been amazed at the firmness of Aunt Betty's breasts; but mom was a year older and her breasts where quite a bit bigger. You would think that gravity and the sheer volume would have made mom's much softer and baggier. No, mom's tits were every bit as firm as Aunt Betty's; in fact, I think that they were as firm as Ann's.

As I began to kiss my mother, I felt an extra pair of hands between our bodies. I quickly glanced and saw that Ann had begun to pull mom's panties off. When I saw that Ann was helping, I started to move mom closer to the middle of the bed. Mom broke off the kiss and looked at Ann saying, "So, you are part of this too. The two of you are ganging up on your mother." Ann remained silent; she just started working on removing mom's nightgown. I was still kissing mom and working on her tits with my hands. Soon Ann was sucking on one of her tits and had two fingers working in and out of mom's now wet twat. When I abandoned mom's mouth to begin sucking on one of her tits, Ann abandoned her tit and started to kiss her. We continued to work on her for quite some time and it sounded as if mom had had at least two mild orgasms already.

I needed to taste that pussy and now was the time. I moved my head between her legs and started run my tongue all though her pubic hair. After teasing her like this for a while, I started to lick the outer lips of her pussy. I continued to do this until those swollen lips were quite moist with my saliva. Unexpectedly, I stabbed with my tongue at her clitoris and she almost came off of the bed. Then I began to run my tongue in and out of her juicy slit. When Ann could see that I was intently eating our mother's pussy, she moved over mom's head so that she was facing me and lowered her pussy to mom's lips. I heard a muffled sound coming from mom's mouth; but I couldn't understand her. I could see that she was eagerly attacking Ann's cunt with her mouth.

As I wantonly attacked my mother's pussy with my tongue, I could hear my sister's moans becoming increasingly loud. I eased up until I was sure that Ann had cum and then I attacked mom's clit with all of the vigor that I could muster. Mom was not as loud when she came as Ann or me; but she was much more physical. She thrashed about on the bed and, at one point; I thought that she was going to break my neck when she squeezed it with her thighs. After resting for a short while, mom sat up on the bed and when I moved close to her she hugged me and gave me a kiss. As she was playing with one of my boobs, she said, "As soon as everybody catches their breath, I want to eat Jenny and Ann can eat me."

The three of us sat there in the middle of the bed hugging and kissing each other. Mom pushed me toward the wall and moved her face between my legs. She reached up and grabbed the waistband of my panties and pulled them down my legs. She said, "What the fuck is this? You never wear panties and then when I want to eat your pussy, your panties are in the way?" She tossed them aside and started to lick between my legs. Ann moved between mom's legs and rolled to her back so that she could slide her face under mom's pussy. I could see Ann chewing and licking mom's pussy as mom was frantically eating mine.

I was half sitting against the wall while my pussy was being eaten and was not surprised when I noticed the door to our room opening, slowly. Aunt Betty tiptoed into the room and pulled her nightgown over her head. Ann was on her back eating mom's pussy and her legs were hanging over the side of the bed. Aunt Betty got to her knees between Ann's legs and placed her mouth over that exposed pussy. I could see Ann's body spasm at the shock of a pair of lips and a tongue invading her pussy. After experiencing a great cum, my body was relaxed against the wall. Mom had also cum and she moved off of Ann's face. She moved close to me and we hugged and kissed. A look of shock crossed her face as she saw a head between Ann's legs. When Ann came, Aunt Betty got to her feet and smiled at mom.

Mom pointed her finger at her sister-in-law and said, "You bitch, you knew about this ahead of time; didn't you?"

Aunt Betty nodded and said, "Why do you think I suggested that Bill and Gary take the boys with them to the golf course."

Mom asked Aunt Betty, "Did you run to my daughters and tell them what I said yesterday?"

Aunt Betty replied, "No, I didn't have to. There is someone in your house who moves about very quietly and likes to listen in on other peoples conversations."

Mom glared and me and said, "Well, I know that it wasn't Ann. She has never been quiet about anything that she has done in her life." Then mom looked at me, adding, "I suppose that you have made sure that everyone knows all about everything."

I shook my head as I said, "Nope. Ann knew that I was going to eat your pussy this morning and I told Ann that you wanted to eat her pussy. That's all she knows. Aunt Betty is the only one that I discussed any of it with in detail. I needed her help and besides, she was there; so I wasn't telling her anything that she didn't know."

She gave me a hug and said, "Well, baby, you made this part of it work. How are you coming on the other things that you heard discussed?"

I answered, "Now that we have all had an opportunity to have sex with each other; one thing is waiting for you to do something about it. Aunt Betty will be taken care of in two to three days, maybe sooner. ... And I will fuck daddy and Uncle Bill.

Mom quickly said, "Hey, no one mentioned you fucking your dad and your uncle."

I answered just as quickly, "I know. But I will fuck daddy and Uncle Bill."

Mom hugged me again and after kissing me on the lips, she said, "All right, I'll talk to your father about what Ann wants for her birthday. Just remember, you can't approach your father until after Ann's birthday. ... And leave your uncle alone for a day or two. We have to keep them off of the golf course for a day, so that Betty and I can have a shot at each of them. ... Betty, is this why you couldn't go shopping until ten?"

Betty stopped kissing Ann long enough to answer, "Yep. And this beats the shit out of shopping any day."

Mom swatted Aunt Betty on the ass and said, "Yeah. But I am going shopping now. If anybody wants a repeat of this morning, they will have to wait until this afternoon. Let's go get dressed, Betty." They each picked their nightgowns and panties off of the floor and they waked, naked, down the hall.

Ann and I lay together in each other's arms, relaxing in the afterglow of multiple orgasms. Apparently we both dozed off for some time. As my eyes opened, I realized that it was nearing noon. After donning a T-shirt, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. As I was eating Ann appeared and fixed herself a sandwich for lunch. We discussed the bizarre happenings of the past two days and the endless possibilities that the coming weeks would bring. After relaxing for a while, we decided to enjoy the quiet at poolside.

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers