Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 08

Story Info
An interesting pool party begins.
9.6k words
4.55
52k
8
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

Monday morning, Ann and I decided to do our imitation of mom and Aunt Betty. We went shopping. We bought some things that we knew that we would need for the house. We avoided buying anything that was too expensive for the house because we were trying to devise a plan to get mom shopping with us. We hoped that she would be willing to pay for some of the more expensive things. Ann and I decided that we should start thinking about clothes for school. We found a few things that we liked; but in the process we each found a new bikini that we didn't think that we could live without. The one that Ann liked had a thong bottom and the top was just about big enough to cover her nipples. Mine, although quite revealing, was conservative when placed beside hers.

When we got home we found that Jim and Andy had already arrived with their friends. We showed mom and Aunt Betty the things that we had bought. We did manage to conceal the bikinis from mom. She had told us earlier in the summer that we had enough swimwear and told us not to buy any more this year. She was so pleased that we had gotten so much stuff for the house that she didn't complain too much about the clothes that we bought.

As we were putting our stuff away in the bedroom, we managed to look out the window quite often to check out the new arrivals. Both guys seemed to be fairly nice looking and their bodies were quite trim. We would have to get out there to check out the part of their anatomy that interested me the most. As Ann was peering out the window, I caught her licking her lips. This prompted me to ask, "What do you think; do they merit the new suits?"

Ann smiled as she replied, "From what I can tell, they merit the new suits. They'll have to see us in them before we know if they really merit them."

I smiled as I realized that Ann's thought and mine were identical on this subject. I began to strip and then went to work getting the new suit on so that it would at least start out providing me with a little bit of modesty. Ann was having the same problem. It became apparent that any quick movement would expose part of her areolas and nipples. We each found a baggy T-shirt to cover ourselves for the trip through the house.

As we passed mom and Aunt Betty, mom said, "Uh, oh. I am not sure that I like the looks on your faces. Can any guy show up within a mile of here without becoming a conquest for the two of you?"

I looked at her and simply said, "No."

Aunt Betty began to laugh and told mom, "Well, at least she is not trying to bull shit you, Jessie. We both already know how hot blooded they both are. So you had better accept it."

Ann tried to calm mom a little bit by telling her, "Actually, mom, we only plan on enticing them a little bit. We will have to know more about them and talk to them for a while before we even consider anything else." Mom just shook her head as we moved toward the back yard.

As we approached the pool deck, Andy and Jim brought Jerry and Greg over to meet us. They told us a little about their two new friends and then Andy suggested that they all return to the pool. The four of them dove into the pool; but I noticed that they all quickly surfaced and turned to watch us. Ann and I moved to the chaise lounges and set our lotion and towels on the table between us.

When we had everything arranged the way that we wanted it, we glanced at each other and nodded. We began to pull off our T-shirts. At that moment, I wished that I were in the water with those guys. I could imagine how they were enjoying the view of the cheeks of Ann's ass being exposed to everyone with only that thin strip of cloth that ran up the crack of her ass covering her. That strip of cloth was so thin that it barely covered her ass hole. My own ass was not exactly covered completely. Although the crack of my ass was covered a little more than Ann's, most of the cheeks of my ass were exposed to what I was sure were four staring pairs of eyes. I bent forward a little to slide my chaise lounge closer to the table. Ann remained standing straight.

I watched as Ann tugged on her top, trying to cover the dark circles of her areolas. This exposure was definitely arousing her; the stiffening of her nipples was what was pulling her top down that fraction of an inch that she did not have to spare. I was paying so much attention to how much of her tits that Ann was exposing that I didn't immediately realize how big my nipples were growing. I was not aware that more of my tits were showing than I had intended to. We backed up to our chaise lounges at the same time. I noticed that Ann kept her knees together as she sat. She was as cautious when sitting down, as I normally am when I am sitting down when wearing a short skirt with no panties. The paucity of fabric made Ann concerned that any movement would expose her pubic hair or, quite possibly, the lips of her pussy.

I was not as concerned as she was when I sat back; but, perhaps, I should have been. The casualness of my movements and my excitement level had resulted in me exposing more than I had intended to. As I glanced down at the front of myself, I realized that most of the nipple on one tit was exposed. A casual tug at my top rectified this problem. What caught me by surprise was the fact that the edge of my bottoms was riding into my pussy crack. Jim and Andy, knowing that my pussy is hairless, probably realized what they were seeing; but the other two were probably unaware of what they were viewing. I casually slid the little finger of each hand under the edge of my bottoms and slid my hand downward. Now I was unexposed and a little more comfortable.

I turned my head and whispered to Ann, "Did you feel the heat from the laser-like stares at your ass when you had your back to them?"

Ann smiled, as she whispered back, "Yep. I'll show you the burn marks when we go inside. I'm betting that Jerry and Greg won't have guts enough to come out of the water for a little bit."

I laughed a little as I commented, "I won't even think about taking that bet. I wish that I could be wrong. Neither one is a bad looking guy and I would like to have a better idea of what they have between their legs."

Ann frowned at me as she said, "Jenny, you get pissed at these guys that don't pay as much attention to you because you don't have big tits. Now, you're sitting here talking about the size of their cocks being important. Isn't that hypocritical?"

I retorted, "No. First of all, I don't get pissed when they ignore me because of my lack of tits. A year or two ago, I would still get pissed at them. Anymore, I laugh at them because they don't know what they are missing and by being narrow-minded and they will never find out. I don't dismiss them because they don't have a big cock; I just don't drool over the sight of it." "Don't you think that most guys are the same way about the size of our tits?" "Yeah, probably ninety per cent of them. That ten per cent are the ones that I laugh at because they are probably lousy fucks anyway."

Jim and Andy did have the courage to get out of the water although their cocks were rock hard. Our sexy bikinis had gotten them hard in spite of the number of times that they had seen us completely naked over the past couple of weeks. Ann and I slipped our sunglasses on and soaked up the sun's rays for about thirty minutes. It was just about time for us to turn over when I heard Jim and Andy hollering at Jerry and Greg.

Andy said, "Come on Jerry and Greg; get out of the water so that we can all have a soft drink."

Jerry said, "I want to stay in for a while. Why don't you just hand me a soft drink. I can drink it in here."

Jim said, "You want something to drink then you're going to have to get out of the pool to get it." Then he tried to lower his voice to keep us from hearing; however, I was paying close enough attention that I heard him say, "They're not going to be offended by your hard cocks. Shit, that is probably why they're dressed the way that they are."

They both climbed out of the water on the other side of the pool and tried to keep their backs to us as much as possible. I did get a good look at what they had to offer because I was at intent on looking at their cocks as they probably were at looking at Ann's bare ass earlier. Neither of them appeared to have a real large cock; but they didn't need to be ashamed of what they had, either. While the four of them stood and drank their soft drinks and talked, they began to relax. This kept them from being so conscious of turning away from us. Of course, it also resulted in their cocks beginning to soften.

I decided that I knew how to solve that problem. I stood up and began to walk toward them. I hollered, "Jim, do you have a couple of soft drinks over there for Ann and me?"

Everyone except Jim turned to stare at my body as I walked toward them. Jim was scrambling to get two drinks from the cooler. When I reached them, Jim handed me the drinks. I took one of them from him and asked, "Jim, could you run that one over to Ann." Jim jumped at the opportunity to rush over to get a better look at Ann's new bikini. If Jim and Andy had been alone, they probably would have been fawning all over us for most of the afternoon. I stood with Andy, Jerry and Greg and began to talk with them. The bulges in Jerry and Greg's swimsuits were growing as their eyes leered at every inch of my tall, thin body.

I was a little careless as I took a sip of my drink and some of it splashed on my chest. Perhaps, my subconscious caused me to do this because a small puddle landed just below my collarbone. The sticky liquid began to flow toward the small slope of my tit and it slowly continued its slow journey, aimed directly at my nipple. Jerry and Greg's stares could not be more fixed on that tit if they had been in a hypnotic trance. The cold and wetness was causing my nipple to swell and the brief top that I was wearing pulled away just enough that the boys were getting a small look at the tip of one of my tits. Jim had returned from delivering the soft drink to Ann and he and Andy's eyes were also riveted at the small amount of my tit that was exposed.

I had joined the boys with full intention of teasing them; but I had gone a shade farther than I had intended when the soft drink spilled. I tried to find topics that any of them were interested in talking about. None of the four seemed to be interested in any topic until the sun dried the cold liquid that had spilled. I adjusted the top of my suit and then they all four were willing to talk about anything. I think that they were afraid that if we stopped talking that I would leave them. I learned that Jerry and Greg had been beating Jim and Andy at golf and I enjoyed teasing my cousins about that.

I was beginning to feel guilty about leaving Ann alone in her chaise lounge. I mentioned, "You know Ann just bought a new bikini and she wanted to wear it today. She didn't realize until she got out here how self-conscious it would make her, so she won't leave where she is. Why don't we all go over there? I think that she will relax a little bit if everyone comes over and talks to her. Just do me a favor guys; don't stare."

Andy said, "Yeah. Come on guys. You think that she is stuck up. Actually, she is a very friendly person. Once she relaxes, you will agree."

The five of us moved over to where Ann was sitting and we began to talk. Jerry and Greg tried to heed what I had told them about staring; but Ann's large beautiful breasts were too much of a lure for them. Their gazes kept returning to those vast expanses of flesh that were barely concealed by two small swatches of material that were held in place by tiny strings. Normally, Ann lived for the attention that her voluptuous body drew; but the constant looks that she was getting from these guys were making her somewhat uncomfortable. Even our cousins, who had spent many hours playing with those globes, were periodically trying to catch furtive glimpses of her tits. Conversely, Jerry and Greg were becoming uncomfortable at their own inability to control their own hormones that were causing their hard cocks to become quite noticeable in their brief swim trunks.

As we talked, we learned that Ann and Greg had graduated from high school together. Although they had not had the opportunity to associate with each other during their high school days, they had been vaguely aware of whom the other one was. Jerry had gone to the same high school and had graduated a year ahead of me. I didn't remember him from school; but he had seen me around school and knew some of my friends. Jerry said, "Jenny, now that I have met you, you are quite a bit different than the impression that I had of you in high school."

I smirked as I asked, "You mean that you don't think that I seem like the virgin ice queen?"

He laughed, as he replied, "Not hardly. Where did a name like that come from any way?"

I answered, "A girl in my class was jealous because her boyfriend and I spent a lot of time studying together. Let me tell you; there is only one word of that three-word name that comes close to describing me. Unfortunately, I am not a queen yet; I am only a princess."

Everyone laughed at that statement and the four guys mockingly curtsied and in unison said, "Yes, your highness."

We also learned that both guys attended the same college that we were going to attend in the fall. They had been next-door neighbors for years and had decided to be roommates in the dorm to avoid the arbitrary room assignment system that the university used. They were going to share an apartment with two other guys this coming year. We talked about how our living arrangements were progressing for the upcoming school year. Jerry suggested to Greg that it was time for them to leave. It wasn't until then that I realized that we had been talking for more than three hours. They pulled their shorts on over their swim trunks and pulled their T-shirts over their heads. They stepped into their sandals and they were gone.

Andy and Jim walked with Jerry and Greg to their car while Ann and I remained at poolside. It wasn't long before our cousins returned to our side. They told us that Jerry and Greg had mentioned that they would be interested in going out with us. Ann asked, "Are they really interested in us or the way that we were dressed?"

Jim said, "No, it's you two that they are interested in. Before we all started to talk, they both commented about how foxy you both looked; but they thought that you acted like bitches. The last couple of hours changed their mind about that."

I asked, "I suppose that it is the short one that wants to date me. They always do and I don't think that Ann has ever dated a guy shorter than six-foot."

Andy laughed as he told me, "Jenny, you're right again. Jerry really seems to have the hots for you."

Ann said, "Well, I'm not speaking for Jenny; but I'll give Greg some serious thought. He seemed pleasant enough when he wasn't staring at my tits. Jenny and I are going to be busy for the next couple of afternoons. Why don't you have them come over on Thursday? We'll dress a little more conservatively and maybe we will even go in the pool. We'll spend some time together and then we can decide if we want to go out with them."

Andy hemmed and hawed for a few seconds before asking, "You know; Jerry and Greg weren't the only ones that you two were turning on. Do you think that we could go inside and do something about it?"

I was quick to comment, "It will have to be a quickie or a blowjob. We don't have time for anything long and drawn out."

Ann asked, "Why? What do we have to do?"

I answered, "Mom told daddy this morning that if he and Uncle Bill were going to play golf all week that he was taking us all out for dinner tonight because she didn't feel like cooking.

Ann stood up and began to pull her T-shirt on as she said, "Let's go fuck."

I put my shirt on over my bikini and the four of us started into the house. As we were about to pass the kitchen, mom said, "Boys, I need to talk to the girls alone." The guys indicated that they would meet us in the other room when we were finished. When they were out of sight, mom said, "I noticed that Jenny had a new bikini on today. Ann, I couldn't tell about you because you never got out of your seat when I was looking. My guess is that you have a new one on also and it is so revealing that even you were embarrassed by how much of your body it was showing. I thought that I told you that you didn't need any more swimsuits; you probably have more than a dozen apiece."

Hoping to save Ann any further probing, I interjected, "Mom, we know that you said that we didn't need any more suits and we agree. We weren't shopping for swimsuits; but we saw these and we really wanted them."

Mom just shook her head at us before telling us, "I saw how careful Jenny had to be to keep herself covered and how revealing her suit is. Ann, let us see how little material there is to your suit. Let's take that T-shirt off."

Ann was facing mom and she pulled the shirt over her head. Mom and Aunt Betty whistled when they saw how much of Ann's boobs were exposed. Mom muttered, "No wonder every one of those guys had a hard-on most of the afternoon."

While mom was talking, Aunt Betty walked behind Ann and she exclaimed, "Oh fuck. Jessie, you should see this. Shit, it almost makes my tongue hard."

Mom quietly told Ann, "Turn around." Mom saw the thin strip of cloth attached to the waist of Ann's bottoms that disappeared into the crack of her ass and then reappeared where it held the patch of cloth that covered her pussy. Mom uttered, "Oh fuck is right. Why are you even bothering to wear bottoms?" Ann did not answer the question; she simply pulled her shirt back on. Mom continued, "Hell, you have probably scared off Jim and Andy's golf buddies."

I smiled as I told mom, "No. Actually, they both told Jim and Andy that they would like to date us."

Mom replied, "Yeah. They probably think that they have an easy piece of ass."

I sneered as I countered, "That remains to be seen. Sometimes we can be easy and other times we can be impossible. Jerry was a year ahead of me in school and even after he saw me in my bikini, he still believed the stories from school about me being an ice-cold virgin."

Mom and Aunt Betty began to laugh and mom said, "Get out of here. I think that your cousins are waiting for you. Just don't take to long. We are leaving for supper in about an hour."

We joined the guys and found that they had stripped down to their briefs while they were waiting for us. We tossed our T-shirts and bikinis aside and I took Jim to one bed while Ann took Andy to the other. We quickly satisfied the guys; but when Ann and I returned to the other room, we were still a little on edge. We set out the clothes that we wanted to wear and then got on the bed to satisfy each other. After we had showered and dressed, Ann asked, "You told the guys that we had something planned for the next two afternoons. I know what we have planned for Tuesday; but what are we doing Wednesday afternoon?" "We're going shopping." "After the shit that mom just gave us over our last shopping trip." "She's going with us." "When did she say that?" "She hasn't yet; but have you ever seen her or Aunt Betty pass up shopping. I'll bring it up to her tonight or tomorrow. We have a lot of more expensive items to buy for the house and if she is along, our chance of her buying them increases. You know how mom has always been when she has taken us shopping. When someone else is along, she becomes a little more generous and quality conscious." "I thought that I was devious. When did you catch up with me?" "I've always been more devious than you; I've just been more subtle about it than you have been."

Mom was pleased when I asked her if she would accompany Ann and me when we went shopping for things for the house. I didn't have to ask Aunt Betty; she volunteered to come along as soon as I mentioned the trip to mom. Mom tended to be much smarter than we usually gave her credit for, so she probably knew what my ulterior motive was when I asked her along. Nevertheless, she was quite helpful, as was Aunt Betty. As I had hoped, mom did purchase several of the things that we would need. My room was quickly becoming full of our household purchases. The rec room in the basement became our next storage area. When Ann and I went on our garage sale trip, we were going to have to take most of this stuff with us. Ann and I decided that we should give mom a proper thank you for her help on our shopping trip. We were thankful for the assistance in selecting the things that we needed and we were particularly thankful for her financial aid. We lured mom and Aunt Betty back to the bedroom to look at a couple of items and then maneuvered both ladies onto the bed. The four of us had an enjoyable couple of hours before the golfers returned from the links.

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers