Jenny's Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina helped me sit up. We kissed gently, lovingly, and then I pushed her onto her back. I lay down along her legs so that my mouth was positioned as hers had been a few glorious minutes earlier. I spread her legs and took a good look at her exposed vulva. It was as lovely as any I had seen before and it glistened in the growing darkness.

My fingers pushed aside the folds and I occasionally darted my tongue into what experience told me might be a sensitive spot. Each time I was rewarded with a gasp of surprise from Sabrina. At the top of her labia, my fingers found the bud I had been searching for. I pursed my lips over her clitoris and began sucking and licking. It actually felt like it grew a little bit in my lips.

"Good girl," I said to her.

My mouth went back to her bud, teasing, licking and sucking until her back began to arch. And then I stopped. I looked up at her face and saw she was a little confused.

"All good things come to those who wait, my girl."

"Tell me I'm your girl again, Jenny."

"You're my gorgeous girl and I'm going to make you feel wonderful."

I went back to work. My tongue ran slowly along the folds of the labia, evoking moans from Sabrina. Her fingers began to tease my hair in a playful way. I licked her sex from bottom to top in slow, savouring motions and her back began to arch again. So I stopped and was rewarded with a whine.

I gave her a few seconds to ease back from the growing climax and then slowly pushed two fingers into her vagina. Very slowly I drew them out and then pushed them back in again. Sabrina's breathing began to shorten and as I increased the speed of my fingers, her breathing increased as well. My tongue licked her clitoris again and this brought another gasp from her.

I continued this as her back slowly began to arch higher and higher. Her breathing became more and more rapid. When her fingers grasped my hair hard enough to hurt, I withdrew my fingers one last time and pushed my tongue into her pussy.

Sabrina let out a long moan, held her arch for about ten seconds and then slowly collapsed. I licked up as much of her juices as I could, but she was too far gone to feel what I was doing. I crawled up beside her, put my leg over her groin and my head on her shoulder and held her.

After a few minutes I heard "Thank you."

Sabrina looked into my eyes. Our mouths met in what seemed the most natural kiss I had ever had. How could that preacher ever had told that teenage me that this was evil and I was a monster? My eyes filled with tears.

"I've grown very fond of you, too," said Sabrina, not completely misinterpreting my tears.

XIX

I spied Phil tending the fire as we returned to the campsite. "Sabrina," I whispered, "we'd best keep our relationship a secret from Phil for now. I think he's a little bit prudish."

"Why do you care what he thinks?"

"I don't care what he thinks. I've had some very hostile reactions in the past when people have found out about my sexuality. I prefer to avoid any future troubles."

"You've misjudged him, honey." She gave my hand a squeeze and I followed her toward our camp.

Phil heard us approaching and stood up to greet us, although he looked angry. "Where the hell have you two been? That was an awful long time to be gone and I was beginning to worry that thing had come back."

"I can take care of myself, Phil," I said icily.

"As can I," added Sabrina.

"I know you are very capable, Sabrina. You saved my life because you're a great pilot and you saved my life when the bear first attacked. But Jenny, you don't know your way around these woods, or this country for that matter. I came looking for you to protect you," he finished in desperation.

"My father took me hunting before I was a teenager. I'm not some helpless, spoiled debutant and I can survive on my own. And I know what danger there is here far better than you. I have been around the faeries for months and I was Windigo's prisoner for a day. Don't assume that I'm stupid or careless!" I was close to tears. Making love with Sabrina had been an amazing stress release and now I could feel some emotional spring inside of me coiling under this new pressure.

"I'm not angry because I think either of you are stupid or careless, I'm angry because I'm worried about you and I'm scared for you. Why do you think I left my job and came looking for you?" He stopped abruptly as his cheeks went slightly red. "I'm sorry. We've all been under a lot of strain, you more than me." He suddenly sat down by the fire and began poking at it with a branch. Showers of sparks flew into the night sky.

Sabrina made a circle with two of her fingers, poked a third finger in and out of the circle and then nodded to me and then Phil. In answer to her raised eyebrow I shook my head violently. Phil had his chance at the bar in Hearne to make a pass and didn't; he clearly wasn't interested in me and I knew it was because he had caught me looking down the waitress' top. I stormed to the tent, made myself reasonably comfortable inside and tried to go to sleep.

When I finally did go to sleep, I dreamt about the preacher my family had when I was a teenager. He was a kindly old man and I confided in him that I seemed to be attracted to boys and girls my own age. He said I was lucky; the Lord loved everyone equally and although I was confessing a sexual interest in both genders the preacher didn't think it was opposite to what Jesus had wanted for everyone. He was replaced less than a year later by a younger preacher. When I went to him for counselling he reproached me. He called me a monster and said God had turned his back on me the second I had decided to lust after women as well as men. He advised that I repress my desires and accept a husband as soon as my parents would allow. At the time I believed everything he said. Now I loathed and pitied the man.

XX

When I awoke, I found Sabrina was cuddling me. I took a quick look for Phil, but he wasn't in the tent. "Phil! Phil!" I sat up and Sabrina opened her eyes in surprise. "Phil is missing!"

"No," she murmured, "he slept outside by the fire to assuage his conscience and be the protective male."

The tent zipped open quickly and Phil stuck his head in. "What's wrong?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. "Oh, Phil. I was afraid that Windigo had returned while we slept and taken you." I pushed him away. "From now on you are not allowed to be a prude, Phil. You sleep in the tent with us and I won't take no for an answer."

"Um." He was struck speechless.

"Well, out with it Phil."

"Jenny, put your shirt on, or at least your bra, if you want his brain to start working again," said Sabrina, rolling over and pulling the blankets up to her neck.

I pulled my blanket over my chest. "This is silly, Phil. You're a cop. I'm sure you've seen lots of naked women in your line of work."

"I'm sure he hasn't seen many racks as nice as yours, Jenny. Now let me get a few more minutes sleep, please."

Wait until they meet Vicky, I thought. That is, if we somehow survive this. Phil crawled out of the tent. Once I had dressed, I followed him and then sat beside him by the fire.

"I am sorry about being angry with you last night. I was angry because I care," Phil admitted.

"I guess that's why you became a cop, then? Because you're a caring person?" I nibbled on some of the provisions we had.

He glanced at me and then turned back to the fire. "No. I became a cop because I wanted to protect the innocent and catch bad guys. I know it sounds naive. Little did I realize that it's not quite as cut and dried as that. We cops can get as jaded and dogmatic as anyone else. I came looking for you because I care."

Sabrina chose that unfortunate moment to poke her head out of the tent. "I'm awake now. Let's have breakfast and get moving. I want to get as much distance between Windigo and us as we did yesterday. She ducked back in to the tent, I assume to get dressed.

"Oh, damn."

"What is it, Jenny?" Phil asked, tenderly it seemed.

I pulled the buckle from my pocket and handed it to Phil. He turned it over in his large fingers. He raised an eyebrow at me. I tuned my face and stared at the fire in thought. How would I explain this? Windigo had somehow made us walk in circles, instead of the straight line we thought we had been travelling. Phil sat quietly beside me, waiting.

Sabrina finished dressing and came out and sat with us. We began eating breakfast. Phil had cooked some beans and we ate them with dry crackers and coffee. Sabrina noted that Phil and I ate quietly and followed our lead. Eventually we all finished and Phil handed the buckle over to Sabrina.

"What is this?" she asked, turning it over carefully in her hand.

"It's a buckle for my backpack. I found it yesterday when I said a shiny rock had caught my eye. I originally found it when I first fled Windigo's island. I left it exactly where we found it yesterday, just upstream from a small waterfall and about a mile from Windigo's island. We walked in a circle yesterday." Phil and Sabrina looked at me sadly.

"You're sure?" asked Phil.

I nodded in response. "If you want we can follow the stream right to his lake, that way."

Phil and Sabrina were quiet for awhile. Then Phil took a deep breath. "Well, no sense in waiting here for him to show up." He stood.

"That's right. Let's get going again. This time we'll be more careful. I'll pack up the tent." Phil followed her so he could help. I watched them with admiration. I had been on the verge of giving up, believing it was better to kill ourselves now rather than wait for that monster to torture and then kill us. But these two were ready to struggle right up the last second. Well, I wasn't going to let them down. I got up and helped them pack.

XXI

We began our hike this time by blazing trees. Sabrina took the lead and every half mile or so we halted and backtracked along the blazed path to ensure we were travelling in an approximately straight line. The system appeared to be working, but it was a slow way to travel and we were so far from civilization.

After lunch we agreed to check our direction every two or three miles, well the other two called them kilometres instead of miles. We travelled faster. We didn't avoid climbing obstacles, nor did we avoid ponds, streams and small lakes. Sabrina had picked up a large branch and tested water depth as she waded.

None of us complained about aching muscles or sore feet. None of us complained about the constant thick fog that surrounded us. None of us complained about the chill in the air and the surreal nature of our attempted escape from Windigo.

Each of us tried to buoy up the spirits of the others. We even sang some hiking songs. I could not think of two better people to spend my last few days with.

At the end of the day Sabrina ate her dinner quickly and then headed right for the tent. She glanced at me and shook her head. I understood that to mean she was too exhausted for a little fun tonight. Phil and I bid her good night and promised to be as quiet as possible when we came to bed.

I heard a small splash off to my left and glanced in that direction.

"It was just a fish, Jenny."

"I know, Phil. It just seems so eerie. Over there is a pond or a lake and with this pea soup we cannot even see it. How far do you think we've hiked today?"

"Very far. You girls did a good job of setting a fast pace. You're both in very good shape."

"Something is driving us," I reminded him.

"It's not just that. Even though we're threatened with death and worse than death, I'm happy to have spent this time with Sabrina and you. You are both..."

"You are beginning to sound melancholy, Phil." I put my hand on his cheek. "It doesn't suit you." I removed my hand self-consciously. I had to remember that he might be very uncomfortable with me touching him. "You know, you never did tell me your full name."

He frowned and stared at the fire. "Philip S Philips. My parents were either drunk or thought the name was cute for a baby."

"Well, I'm Jennifer Montgomery Steel. My father wanted a son and ended up with five daughters. We all ended up with boy's names for our middle names. I am pleased to meet you, sir." I emphasized my Georgian accent, nodded to him and held out my hand.

He smiled, took my hand and kissed it. "Sorry. I know I shouldn't be doing that. I am glad we've now been formally introduced, Jenny. Everything seemed sort of rushed in the Yukon."

"If there were music playing I'd dance with you one last time, Phil."

He chuckled. "I never thought a lesbian would like dancing with a man. Or cuddle up against one during a slow dance," he reminisced.

"Is that why you didn't invite me back to your place, Phil? Because you found out...you found out I liked women?"

"Yeah. Well that and the fact that I was sleeping in a cell at the tiny RCMP station in Hearne. Holly told you about the guy she and Mary captured? Well, he was in the next cell and snored loudly. When I offered to take you to the local bar, I figured on just dancing, dining, drinking and some laughs. When I saw you eyeballing the tits...eyeballing the waitress I figured out you were a lesbian. I'm good at spotting details and making quick conclusions."

"But not always the right conclusions, dear Phil."

He looked at me askance.

"I was looking at her boobs and she had a luscious rack, as I'm sure you would agree. I'm not a lesbian, however. I'm..." this was it, I knew. This was where the idyllic moment with him ends. I took a deep breath. "I'm a bisexual. I like men and women. Well, I like both genders and can't be completely happy with just one or the other."

He thought awhile, but didn't move away. Then he put his hand on mine, where I had them folded together in my lap. "That would explain why you were one of the ladies chosen by Santa. I couldn't figure out how Santa could make the mistake of propositioning a lesbian." He hesitated in thought. "It must be very lonely at times, wanting both at the same time."

"It is. Every time I think I've met someone special they don't want to share me. Even most men aren't happy with the idea that I find as much pleasure in a woman's body as I do with a man's. People are generally selfish and want to keep lovers for themselves. And I'm not the type of person who likes to jump from bed to bed, but I have to so I can find some satisfaction. Then I feel guilty for being a slut."

"Think of it is being promiscuous. It implies that you have control over the choices you make, while slut doesn't. And there is nothing wrong with trying to find happiness as long as you don't try to hurt anybody along the way."

"I try not to. But more often than not someone gets hurt. Sometimes they take it out on me," I added in a small voice.

I could hear his teeth grinding. He was quiet for a few minutes. I could smell his sweat mingling with a pine smell and mold. For a couple of minutes it felt like the entire universe was the campfire and the two of us sitting there.

"So you know I'm very fond of you, right Jenny?"

"Yes." Where was this going?

"Well, I was just wondering about that old line that men used to bed beautiful young women before war. We may die tomorrow. Would you like to mount a Mountie?"

"Or be mounted by one special Mountie. I'd like that very much. All this time I'd thought that I disgusted you."

"No, never that."

I took his hand and stood. "Let's go over to those trees right there." I pointed in the direction of the splash I had heard earlier. We crept over to one large tree and then ducked under the lowest hanging boughs. Luckily the pine needles were so damp they made no noise. We kneeled, facing each other.

"This is cozy," he said as he looked about. "And look, some animal is still alive around here. That's a good sign." He pointed at a small whole dug beside the trunk of the pine tree.

I felt a chill run up my spine. That was the whole I had dug to recover my clothes. We were back at Windigo's lake! A tear rolled down my cheek.

Phil brushed it away with the back of his hand. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lied as I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He returned the kiss with gusto, wrapping his arms about me and pulling me against him. My hands were on his neck and shoulders. His hands were in my curls, turning my head this way and then that, but doing it ever so considerately. For a tall, well-muscled man his hands were very gentle.

I began to unbutton his shirt and his kisses moved from my tingling lips, to my chin and then my throat. He alternated kisses with gentle sucks and I moaned. My eyes closed and all I could hear were his kisses and our breathing. His mouth moved down my throat and started to move lower when it was blocked by my still-buttoned flannel shirt. I had thought he might undo the buttons, but his mouth returned to mine.

I gently nibbled his lower lip and finished working on his shirt. Somehow his arms and shoulders were bare and I was running my fingers along them. They were firm and strong and I yearned to feel them wrapped around my bare chest and back. I unbuttoned my own shirt and pulled one of his hands to my breasts. He pulled it away and grabbed me by the waist, instead.

I was lifted and then felt his mouth continuing its journey down from my throat, across my shoulders, one after the other, and finally down to my boobs. He sucked the soft flesh tenderly, making me breath faster. Then he slipped his tongue under one cup and just moistened a nipple. I gasped in surprise as it tingled and hardened.

His fingers fumbled between the cups briefly, then he reached around to my back. My breasts were briefly squeezed by the bra and then they were free. His mouth immediately went to one and his hand went to the other. Oh, Sabrina had neglected me here. Well, I was horny enough at the time that I didn't need the foreplay. I was also horny enough with Phil that I didn't need much foreplay, but every time I started to say so his mouth would meet mine and I would get distracted.

While he concentrated his affections on my tits I gently massaged his pectorals, spending some time on his nipples. There was a little response but not much. He seemed to be enjoying himself so much on my chest, squeezing and kissing, sucking and teasing. I was enjoying it too.

I felt some raindrops begin to fall on my bare skin and looked up. The odd drop was falling from the tree above us. It was our own private rainfall. Seeing I was distracted, he stopped his play and looked up as well.

"Maybe that's a signal that it's time we stripped down?" I asked.

In response, he reached for my jeans, unbuttoned and unzipped them. I stood and put my hands on his wide shoulders. He kissed my belly button and slowly pushed down my jeans, caressing my legs as he did so. I stepped out of them and he began to pull down my panties, again caressing my legs as he did so.

He kissed the top of my legs and then slowly moved his mouth over in front of my pussy. He looked up at me as if seek permission and I could only swallow and give a quick nod. He moved his face in and I felt his tongue probing between my legs as he kneeled in front of me. I stood a little bowlegged and his tongue found my folds and a shiver went through my body.

He looked up at me again and smiled a very mischievous smile. His hands went to my hips and I felt his arms tense under my hands as he supported my weight. His tongue darted out again and flicked against my clit, sending another spasm through me. I started to collapse, but he kept me on my feet. My head hung forward and my hair brushed his forehead.

His tongue returned and delved deeper into my channel. I started to grind my pussy against his mouth without thinking about it. He gave a satisfied hum and I responded with a gasp for breath as my heart beat far too quickly. My breathing came faster and faster and my mouth grew dry. It felt as if Phil were sucking me dry, like a vampire. I threw my head back as the orgasm began and Phil decided that was the time to thrust his tongue into my vagina.