Jenola and Anita Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she and I gazed deep into each other's eyes in extreme seriousness and sexual anticipation, she lay down on her front between my legs and grabbed my cock with her left hand and my balls with her right hand. While her eyes were still locked with mine, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, as if ready to begin the blow job. But as much as I wanted it, I wasn't quite ready for it yet.

"Wait!" I told her in excitement. She paused for several seconds, waiting for me to continue. I quickly added "69!" Anita smiled and shifted into that position, but was about to find out that her idea of a 69 was different than mine!

As Anita took my cock into her mouth for the first time, I ignored her cunt, which I planned to go down on later that night, and worshipped her soles, as zealously as I did four nights earlier. Still, she showed no disappointment. She slowly and sensually jacked me off, both with her lips and her left hand, and seemed to be acquainting herself with my cock.

After just a few strokes, she already seemed to be completely comfortable with it and then fully dove into the blow job. While continuing the jack off with her lips and hand, she now rubbed her tongue ring up and down on the area immediately under my spout, pressing hard and causing me one of he greatest sensations I'd ever felt. And as if that weren't enough, she started fondling my balls and scrotum a few seconds later, increasing my pleasure even further, especially when she gently glided her fingers on the back of my scrotum. And to top it off, her amazing soles were covering most of my face, getting profusely kissed, licked, and sucked,

Anita was so amazing in her performance, and I was so hot for her, I wasn't able to hold my four day load as long as I wanted to. After only three minutes, I realized that I was about to come, but her soles covered my mouth, stopping me from my usual orgasmic gasping.

As euphoria filled my entire body, my first shot came out. She slightly jumped but continued the blow job just as she'd been giving it to me, and finished me off like the pro that she clearly was. Sex dramatically changed Anita. Normally, she was timid, passive, and insecure, but during sex she was extremely confident.

After my last shot, she kept going through the same motions, making sure I had finished coming. After about 10 seconds, she took my cock out of her mouth and knelt between my thighs. Our eyes locked together again and our faces were both expressionless. A few seconds later, she swallowed my entire load in two gulps.

As soon as that was done, she grinned and spoke, sounding tired but also happy and amazed. "God damn, that was a big fucking load! Shit!"

"Four days' worth, saved up just for you, Honey!" I said.

At that, she widely opened her arms and leaned over to cuddle with me, but I had another plan. Having just worshipped her soles instead of going down on her, I felt compelled to show her that I want to please her as much as she wants to please me. As soon as we embraced, I suddenly rolled over so that I was on top of her, then immediately slid down and gave her cunt the same treatment I'd just given her soles.

As my open lips approached her soaking wet cunt, she let out a loud gasp. I went right to work, slowly rolling my tongue, and pressing it hard, all over her clit and the top of her hole. The moment my tongue touched her cunt, she began breathing heavily and her body tightened. And for the first time, I realized that she shaves. I'm so focused on the foot and especially the sole, I rarely take notice of the appearance of a woman's cunt, though I love the way a cunt feels when wrapped around my cock.

Anita came within 20 seconds and had a new orgasm every minute or two, each one longer and more intense than the last one. Realizing the pattern, I slowly but steadily increased my speed and she correspondingly squeezed her thighs more tightly on my head.

After five minutes, she had gushed out so much come, it got into my nose and I had to raise my head to breathe, at which time I grabbed the blanket and wiped some of the come away.

The moment I stopped the face job, Anita immediately begged me through a gasp "No, don't stop!" But she quickly realized why I had stopped and then simply lay back and waited for me to continue, which happened in just a few seconds.

Just five days earlier, I answered this woman's ad, only in the hope of worshipping her soles regularly until Jenola was released from prison. Now I was equally in love with both of them and hoped I'd never have to choose one or the other. But nevertheless, my sexual needs wouldn't go away and wait for Jenola. I hoped she'd understand and I was glad that I was taking care of three of Anita's needs - money, sex, and weed.

One thing that made Anita much different than any woman I'd ever gone down on is that she didn't moan at all. But that didn't bother me as her breathing, gasping, and tightening told me that she loved what I was doing to her.

After about 15 minutes, I felt my hard on start to come back. I wanted desperately to fuck her, so I turned on the speed and licked her as hard and as fast as I could. She came again very quickly and this time shook violently, sat up with her mouth hanging open and her eyes tightly shut, and tugged on my arm pits. I dove on her, grabbed her by the hair, jerked her up and grunted in her left ear "Anita, you taste so fucking good." At that, she and I passionately kissed hard and fast, swishing her come around our mouths.

We kissed for several more minutes, until our mouths started to dry out, at which time I went to the bathroom and poured water into a plastic cup. She and I shared four cups together before we no longer felt thirsty. I quickly fell asleep right after that, but long before the sun rose, I woke up spooning Anita as we lay on our right sides and I held her tightly. It must not have been that long since I fell asleep, because we were both still totally fucked up. Upon waking up, I felt her slowly rub her ass back and forth against my cock, which was now completely hard again. I slowly slid my left hand down and touched her cunt to find out if it was wet. It was soaking, so I decided she was ready.

I slowly slid away from her while laying her gently on her back. Showing how strong our unspoken communication and sexual chemistry already was. The moment I let go of her, she spread her feet shoulder width apart. Part of me wanted to go slowly and have a lot more foreplay. But I wanted her so much, I was overwhelmed, and that's the part of me that won out. And because she was so wet and had a lot of foreplay earlier that night, I didn't feel bad about not holding back longer.

Acting calm and business like, I climbed on top of Anita and locked my eyes with hers as we stared intensely at each other. The lamp was still on, and had it not been, I would've turned it on, for the intimacy of the eye contact. I then grabbed my hard on with my left hand, wrapped my right arm behind her back, covered the the head of my cock with the skin, placed the head at her slit, and slid myself in. Though I longed to fuck her while she's down on all fours, I wanted our first time to be eye to eye.

I lay my upper body on hers and slowly thrust in and out, getting a feel for her cunt. I was amazed that a middle aged woman was so tight. She felt like an 18-year old virgin getting her cherry popped. The first couple of thrusts, she lay still, as if observing how I was going to do it. Then she joined in, moving her body perfectly in sync with mine.

"Anita," I gasped after just a few thrusts, which turned out to be the only thing either of us said to the other during the fuck. I then started driving myself in and out so that I hit her G spot with every thrust. Shortly after that, she started grinding on me, which drove me crazy. Also enhancing the fuck was the sound of her juices building up and bubbling from my cock's movement.

Like when I went down on her, Anita said nothing, but again her breathing, gasping, and tightening said enough. Usually if I've come earlier in the night, I can hold my come for 10 minutes or more the next time I get hard. But this time, I was way too turned on for that. For the last five days, I'd thought so much about fucking her, I was completely overcome by my feelings now that it was happening.

After only about five minutes, I felt my orgasm begin. I continued fucking her slowly, as that gives me the best euphoria when I come. I gasped loudly and kept my eyes completely on her. I completed our first fuck together by shooting her a load much bigger than what I'd usually shoot after coming earlier that night.

After an orgasm that lasted about a minute, I stayed inside of her and our eyes remained locked on each other. After a few minutes of very emotional silence, Anita started crying. "Are you okay, Honey?" I asked gently.

"Yes," she said, very assuringly.

"Why are you crying, Honey?!"

"When I called you today and told you that we couldn't do our session, I was afraid that I'd never see you again and that you'd just find another girl for your foot desires."

"No, Honey; I'd never stop seeing you!" I said, trying to be as assuring to Anita as she had just been to me.

"Now I know you wouldn't, but I didn't at the time. And now, just a few hours later, I think we're going to be together forever,"

"Of course we are, Honey!"

"Oh God, I love you so fucking much."

"I love you, too, Anita. I'll be your boyfriend and your whore forever."

At that, Anita became a lot less tearful, as well as more cheerful and humorous "Wow! After my husband left me, I never thought I'd even have another boyfriend again! And I sure as fuck thought I'd never have a whore!"

"I'm glad you're so happy about it!"

"I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I promise I'll be your girlfriend and your whore forever, too!"

"I think we need to have a special ceremony! Some couples take vows to be husband and wife, but we should take vows to be each other's whore! And weed buddy also!"

"That would be so appropriate for us!"

"It sure would. And I should also take vows to have you as my sole queen forever!"

"Oh shit, we're so fucking kinky and perverted, but I just fucking love it!"

"Me too, Honey!"

At that, we slowly and gently kissed with open mouths, but were too tired to go any further. The weed soon started to wear off, and we fell asleep pretty quickly after that, without saying anything else the rest of the night.

I could hardly wait for my future with Anita. She had such an open and erotic mind, heightened by weed, I knew that every encounter with her would be absolutely mind blowing - a new adventure in which she and I would continue to explore new sexual territory. I was still very much in love with Jenola and wanted things to work out with her, too. But no matter what, at least I had my amazing new whore, Anita, and I hoped to be as much of an amazing whore to her.

TO BE CONTINUED