Jenola, Anita, and Debbie Ch. 01

Story Info
I fuck Anita twice more and also fall hard for her daughter!
6.2k words
3.2
27.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTINUED FROM "JENOLA AND ANITA CH. 03"

Anita and I were so content spooning under the hot water, and still somewhat groggy from all the weed, we fell asleep lying down in the tub. When I woke up, I was still spooning her and she was still in a deep sleep. I looked at Anita's watch and saw that it was 6:56, meaning that we were too late to pick up her car that day.

"Anita?" I said.

She slightly opened her eyes and seemed disoriented for a few seconds, before realizing where we were. "Did I fall asleep?"

"Yes, and so did I, Honey!"

She looked at her watch and was clearly disappointed. "Shit."

"I'm sorry we both crashed so hard."

"Yeah, well, I guess we can pick it up in the morning."

"Hey, I have an idea. Does Debbie have a driver's license?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I don't want you to have to drive home without a license. It's too high risk, especially because, as you said, they'll throw the book at you if you get caught. So how about we drive to your apartment and pick up Debbie, drive her down here with us, the three of us will go out to dinner together, and in the morning, we'll pick up the car and she'll drive you home."

"Hey, that's a great idea. I'll have my neighbor across the hall, Angie, look after Marissa and Jonathan for the night."

"Okay, great!"

As Anita and I got dressed, she called Debbie, who answered almost immediately. "Hey Mom!"

"Hi, Debbie! Are you done with your homework?"

"Yeah."

"Have you all eaten dinner yet?"

"No, but I'm about to cook us some."

"Okay, cook some for Marissa and Jonathan, then take them over to Angie's to spend the night. You're going out to dinner with me and my dealer!"

"Are you fucking serious?!"

"Totally fucking serious! He doesn't want me driving since I don't have a license, so you're going to drive me home in the morning when we pick the car up!"

"Awesome! And wow, your dealer sounds like a great guy!"

"He is, as you're about to find out! So get your brother and sister fed and over to Angie's and we'll be there in about 45 minutes!"

"Okay! I love you, Mom!"

"I love you, too, Debbie!"

Debbie kissed the phone, Anita did the same, and they both hung up.

As Anita and I started our trip to Edinburgh, we immediately started holding hands with our fingers interlocked, which we continued throughout the trip. I had no problem driving with only my left hand.

As I shifted the car into drive, Anita said "I'm amazed that I'm letting you meet Debbie already!"

"Oh yeah?!" I responded. "Why's that?!"

"I'm very protective of my kids, especially since their dad left. When I was entertaining guys, I never mentioned my kids at all, and if the guy asked if I had kids, I always said no. So I'm amazed that you've made me so comfortable so quickly."

"Honey, I'm very happy that I earned your trust so quickly. I'll do my best to always keep it."

"You'll do great. I just hope I stay out of trouble from now on."

"I think you will. You seem like you've learned from your past and are trying to be a better person now."

"I am trying. I haven't drunk alcohol in six years, and since then I haven't done anything violent and I haven't stolen anything. The only illegal thing I've done since then is weed, and that's my way of life, so I'm never going to quit that, whether it becomes legal or not."

"I'm never going to quit it either and it sounds like neither is Debbie."

"Fuck no! It's her way of life, too!"

"One thing cool about the three of us is that we're proud of being stoners."

"Oh yeah! And it is something to be proud of! People who don't do it have no fucking idea what they're missing!"

"You're right! And what about Marissa and Jonathan? Have they ever done it?"

"No! They seem completely oblivious to weed and everything else! But hopefully they'll get into it one of these days!"

"Are they into Wiccanism at all?"

"No. I hope they'll be open minded about it. And I hope you will, too."

"I'm barely familiar with it, but I'll be happy to listen to you and Debbie teach me about it."

"We'd love to teach you about it. We've both become better people and closer to each other since we got into it five years ago. In fact, that's when we started becoming BFF."

"That's good. And I know that Debbie's been particularly important in getting you through the last few months."

"Oh yeah, she's the best daughter, the best friend, and the best person in the world. And now you're doing a lot to help me get through also. Without you and Debbie, I'd just be lost. And so would Marissa and Jonathan. Debbie is like a second mom to them."

"That's great! But anyway, I'm wondering, how often do you want me to spend the night at your apartment?"

"As often as you want! And besides, now that you're paying for the place, I don't have any say in the matter!"

"Well then how about I move in, but I keep my apartment as well, so we'll always have a place to go when we need a getaway?"

"Wow, you've totally got your fucking shit together!"

Anita and I talked casually for the rest of the trip. The drive to her home lasted about 40 minutes. She resided in a large apartment complex that had a lower middle class look. She guided me to a parking space and walked me toward a three story building. The sun had completely set and the temperature was only 45 degrees. She was wearing just the same sleeveless shirt, shorts, and flip flops, so she was shivering and walking fast to get indoors.

She walked me into the building and then to the first apartment on the left, then knocked on the door. I was in for a very pleasant surprise a few seconds later.

While Anita and I held hands, the door opened I saw Debbie for the first time. She was absolutely stunning. She was 5'9" and 330 lbs. with a humongous rack. She had her mother's face but wore glasses and had jet black hair that was thick and straight, all the way down to her waist. She was dressed in a black sleeveless shirt and black elastic shorts, showing several tattoos, including a marijuana plant that covered much of her upper right arm. I'd also never seen such a large woman hold her weight so well.

But of course, I almost instantly dropped my eyes to her feet, and fortunately she was barefooted. Her feet were even more awesome than the rest of her body. They were the shape of her mother's feet but much bigger. And seeing how awesome the top of Debbie's feet were, I was extremely looking forward to seeing the bottom.

And I noticed something else very positive about her. I'd never seen a BBW look do confident. Her smile and posture suggested that she, unlike most BBWs, is very comfortable with herself, weight and otherwise. She looked like she knew she was hot and that a significant number of guys would realize it.

The moment that Debbie and I saw each other, we smiled at, and clearly were attracted to, each other. Anita seemed not to notice and said "Hi, Honey!" as she and Debbie hugged. But Debbie and I continued to smile at each other and gaze into each other's eyes. After a few more seconds, Anita said "Debbie, this is Steven, my new dealer and my new live-in boyfriend!"

"Live-in boyfriend?!" Debbie asked in amazement.

"That's right!" Anita responded. Each then kissed the other on the cheek and let go of each other. As Anita walked down the hall to her room, she said "I'm going to go change and pack a few things, then we'll hit the road!"

"Okay!" Debbie said.

"Hi Debbie!" I said, as I walked in and closed the door.

"Hey there; great to meet you!" she said as she opened her arms and we had a very tight hug in which I felt her knockers press against me. I thought the hug would only last a few seconds, but it went on until I noticed that Anita walk out of her room and into the hall.

"Great to meet you, too! I've heard so much about you, I feel like we're already friends!"

"So my Mom's been talking about me, huh?!"

"Lots! And only good things!"

"That's good to know! She hasn't told me anything about you, but she looks super happy with you, and that makes me super happy!"

"Well I'm super happy with her, too! And she told me that you were both super happy with the weed I gave you!"

"Oh yeah! Those brownies you gave us - shit, that is the most fucked up we've ever gotten!"

"So do you like eating better than smoking?!"

"Oh yeah, definitely! Eating gets you a lot more fucked up for a lot longer! I think from now on I'm only going to smoke when I just have time for a quickie high!"

"That's exactly how I've been since I discovered eating a few years ago!"

"It was so fucking hilarious on Sunday; Mom gave me a brownie and I thought it was just a brownie, and then after about half an hour, I was like 'What the fuck?!' And then Mom had this huge grin and told me everything!"

"Ever since the first time I got fucked up from eating, I've never been able to get enough!"

"Oh, I'll never get enough, either! From the first time I ever inhaled weed when I was 12, I knew I was going to do it forever!"

"I was 20 my first time, but I also knew right there and then that I was going to do it forever!"

"Oh yeah, I was like 'Who the fuck needs alcohol or tobacco when we have this awesome fucking shit!' I just felt like paradise!"

"Yeah, I totally agree with you on all that! But since your first smoke felt like paradise, how did you feel on Sunday?"

"Like 10 times paradise! I mean, that was the fucking ultimate high!"

Anita then emerged from her room wearing a sweatshirt and jeans and holding a bag with a few other clothes. She was barefooted and I hoped wouldn't wear anything on her feet other than flip flops. When she saw us, Debbie and I were still hugging, obviously liking each other very much and having a very strong attraction to each other. But as soon as I saw Anita, I let go of Debbie, thinking that Anita would be uncomfortable about her daughter and new boyfriend having such a massive hug for so long. As I let go of Debbie, she smiled, apparently as a way assuring me that she understood why I let go and wasn't upset with me.

"It looks like my two favorite stoners have already hit it off!" Anita said.

"Yeah, after everything you told me, and especially after seeing her awesome weed tattoo, I figured weed would be a good place to start the conversation!"

"It's my favorite fucking subject!" Debbie said.

"Mine too!" Anita said.

"That makes three of us!" I added.

"Mom, you finally picked a good one!" Debbie said, as we still gazed into each other's eyes.

"Thanks, Honey!" Anita replied. "Go pack a change of clothes, and something to sleep in, and we'll get on the road!"

Grabbing a bag next to the door, Debbie said "As usual, I'm one step ahead of you, Mom!"

"That's my girl!" Anita replied.

Debbie then grabbed a black sweatshirt and black jeans off a couch. While putting them on, she looked at me and said "I waited to put these on so you'd see some of my tattoos!"

"They look great!" I responded. "Later on, I hope you'll tell me about each one!"

"Sure, I'd love to do that! Except I guess I don't need to explain the weed one!"

"Of course not! In fact, I'd love to get a match of that!"

"That would be awesome! And we could set you up with that artist! The same guy does all of mom's and mine!"

"Cool! After I get moved in, I'll have you put me in touch with him and I'll schedule the appointment!"

Debbie then turned to Anita. "Mom, why didn't you tell me that you two were so serious?!"

"I just wanted to be sure!" she said.

"Well, it sure is a pleasant surprise!" Debbie responded!

"Debbie, your mom has been an amazing surprise for me and you seem amazing also!"

"Wow, thanks, and you're amazing, too!" Debbie said as she blushed.

"Well, we probably should go ahead and get on the road!" Anita said, as she stepped into the same white flip flops and Debbie stepped into a black pair. So far, I hadn't come close to seeing Debbie's soles, but I was determined to do so, and have a camera ready when that time came. And watching both Anita and Debbie step into their flip flops at the same time was a huge turn on to me.

Though I was already in love with Jenola and Anita, I was also now falling hard for Debbie, who appeared to be falling hard for me as well.

I carried both Anita's and Debbie's bags out to the car and put them in the trunk. Anita sat in the front seat and Debbie in the backseat. Anita and I held hands with our fingers interlocked throughout the trip.

As I started driving, I decided to focus my primary attention on Debbie. I wanted to get to know all of Anita's kids anyway, as I was about to move in with them, but most of all, I was extremely hot for Debbie, though I was still hot for Anita as well.

While Anita supported me in simultaneously having her and Jenola as my girlfriends, I was much less confident that Anita would support me having Debbie as my girlfriend, too. But as close as they were, I figured that if any mother and daughter would be willing to share a man, it would be Anita and Debbie. And since Debbie was 17, she would be legal soon.

As I drove out of their apartment complex, I began speaking. "Debbie, that's by far the biggest weed tattoo I've ever seen!"

"Is that good or bad?!"

"I think it's fucking awesome!"

"I'm glad you like it!"

"Oh, I fucking love it! Why did you decide to get it so big and get it on that part of your body?"

"Well, I've been a total weed fanatic since I was 12 and mom has always taught me to be proud of who I am. I'm proud to be a BBW and I'm proud to be a stoner."

"Wow, that's awesome; I'm a weed fanatic and a BBW fanatic!

"No wonder you're so crazy about Mom, then!"

"That's right!"

Anita then interjected. "I've had such fucking low self esteem all my life, I tried to build Debbie's self esteem so she won't go through all the shit I went through."

"And it's worked!" Debbie said.

"You two are the first mother-daughter weed buddies I've ever met!" I said.

Anita and Debbie laughed, but then Anita spoke seriously. "People always think I'm crazy for letting my daughter do weed, but I tell them, 'Hey, because I do weed with my daughter, I know where she is every Friday and Saturday night. She's not out getting used by some guy who's going to get her pregnant or give her an STD, she's not going to drive or be driven by someone who's intoxicated, and she's not drinking alcohol, which is much worse. And if that's not enough, she's a straight A student and she does wonderfully at her job.'"

"So does that shut them the fuck up?!" I asked.

"Usually, but there are still some people who are so fucking ignorant about weed."

"I've noticed that. Debbie, are you really a straight A student?!"

"Yeah!" Debbie said, seemingly a little embarrassed about being praised so strongly by her mom.

"I always told her not to be like me," Anita said. "I told her that if she stayed in school, stayed away from alcohol, and kept out of legal trouble, she wouldn't have to struggle the away I have."

Debbie quickly interjected in her mother's defense. "But Steven, my mom is an amazing person; she only had those problems because she had so many bad influences growing up."

"I know, Debbie," I responded assuringly. "But thanks for telling me."

"Hey, it's always my pleasure to tell other people what a fucking kick ass mom I have!"

"And she has one fucking kick ass daughter!" I said.

"And a fucking kick ass live-in boyfriend and dealer also!" Debbie added.

"So are you going to college next year?" I asked Debbie.

"Oh yeah, definitely!" she responded.

"That's great! Where?!"

"I haven't decided yet, but definitely close to home, and hopefully close enough that I won't have to live on campus!"

"That would be cool! I know your mom and I would hate for you to be away for weeks or months at a time!"

"Oh, I would, too! Especially if I ran out of weed and couldn't find anymore!" Debbie said. Anita and I laughed, and Debbie then continued. "But seriously, Mom and I are so close, and I think you and I are going to be very close also. And besides, I want to help take care of my little brother and sister."

"And that tells me even more what a fucking awesome person you are," I said.

"Wow, thanks!" Debbie responded, again seeming a little embarrassed.

"You're very welcome; you earned it! So anyway, what got you into weed?!"

"Well, I was 11 when my Aunt Joy got Mom into it, and that caused her to change a lot for the better, and that was when we started becoming very close, like best friends. I saw how good the weed was making her feel, and I just wanted to try it also, but she said no, not until I'm 18. But one Summer night when I was 12, Mom and Aunt Joy passed out, so I took a joint and smoked it, and I loved it so much, I did it until I passed out myself, and I've been doing it ever since, every chance I've gotten!"

"So that first time, did your mom find out?!"

"Yes, and when she woke up and saw what I'd done, she wasn't mad at me at all, she just told me I was too young! But I kept stealing it from her anyway, and finally when I was 14, I was doing it behind our apartment building late one night, and someone saw it and called the cops on me, and I fucking got arrested! So then Mom told me that now I could do as much as I want, but only if I'm with her!"

Anita then interjected "I wanted to make sure she never got a criminal record, because that's made my life so hard. And besides, I already saw that it wasn't hurting her grades."

Debbie then responded "Yeah, but she still won't let me do it if I have school the next day, even though I've aced tests when I was stoned out of my fucking mind!"

Anita responded "I try to keep her on the safe side, but I'm amazed that she's as functional as she is when she's fucked up!"

Debbie added "Shit, I've gone to work stoned, or gotten stoned on my breaks, lots of times and it doesn't hurt my job performance at all! If anything, I do better at my job when I'm stoned! I always give service with a smile!"

"Wow, that's awesome!" I said. "What's your job?!"

"I'm a cashier at McDonald's!"

"How long have you been doing that?!"

"It'll be two years in January!"

"She always amazes me!" Anita said. "I have no idea how she gets straight A's while working about 25 hours a week!"

"That is amazing!" I said.

"I've just always wanted the best life I can possibly have," Debbie said. "And I want my kids to have an easier time growing up than I did. And I want to take care of my mom."

"It's awesome that you feel that way. And now I'll be helping you take care of your mom."

"I'm so lucky to have two people so devoted to me," Anita said.

The three of us ate dinner at the Ryan's restaurant at which Anita and I ate the night before. We then arrived at our hotel room at about 11:00 PM.

I opened the door and held it open for Anita and Debbie. I watched closely as they slipped off their flip flops, but still failed to catch a glimpse of Debbie's soles. However, as she walked to the bathroom with her bag, I glanced down at her flip flops and noticed that they were size 11, which is 2 1/2 sizes bigger than Anita's.

As soon as Debbie closed the bathroom door, Anita grinned and said "I noticed you were trying to see Debbie's soles!" I grinned and blushed, but Anita quickly hugged me and assuringly said "It's okay!"

"Thanks for understanding!" I said as I hugged her back.

"No problem! I don't mind you noticing how gorgeous my daughter is!" Anita then stripped in front of me and put on a long T shirt, then lay down on the middle of the bed and got under the covers.

When Debbie emerged from the bathroom a couple of minutes later, also wearing just a long T shirt, Anita patted to her left, looked at Debbie, and said "You sleep here." Debbie then patted to her right, looked at me, and said "And you sleep here." Debbie and I both nodded. I was totally comfortable with Anita's proposed sleeping arrangement and I think Debbie was, too.

12