Jen's a Slut! Ch. 02

Story Info
The gangbang begins.
2.3k words
3.87
48.3k
29
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckjosht
Cuckjosht
82 Followers

As I said, Jen teaches a class for a lazy professor. She's fairly professional at work, not directly telling them they can fuck her, but word has gotten around. The uglier girls hate her and have tried turning her in, but none of the guys will fess up for fear it might stop.

The day after I caught her with her latest conquest, she got up and got dressed for class like any other day. The difference was that after class was over, a group of guys would be coming to our house to fuck her.

She usually dressed casual, but today Jen picked a thin sun dress and wore nothing underneath. She was able to pull off the 'hippie' look with her messy red curls. I could see from the bed she was already wet. It was going to be a long day for her.

'How are you going to know if they're hung or not?' I asked as she put her makeup on.

'I told John that he had to guarantee there would be no duds,' she answered as she put on her mascara, 'and if there are, he can't fuck me anymore.' She moved to the other eye. It was all so matter-of-fact I had to laugh. Jen turned around, surprised.

'What are you laughing at?'

'You're going to be fucked by your students today, while I watch, and we talk about it like it's just another Friday afternoon,' I said with a grin.

'Well maybe this will be the first of a weekly trend,' she said, returning to her makeup, 'I could get gangbanged every Friday. Gangbang Friday has a nice ring to it, don't you think?'

She winked at me through the mirror and all I could do was laugh. Jen saw my reaction as I thought about it and the bed sheets started to tent. Smiling, she just nodded.

When she finished, she gave me a passionate kiss and my assignments for the day. I was to clean the house and make sure everything was tidy for her 'friends' coming over. When I heard her car in the driveway, I was to wait in the closet upstairs. And, most importantly, I was NOT to jack off.

I laughed and kissed her goodbye. On her way out, she fluffed up her dress, letting me peek at her bare ass before the door closed. I love that girl, I thought, as I started my chores. The first 'chore' I actually did was get the closet ready for the show. I had no idea how long this was going to last, so I brought up a comfortable chair and pushed all the clothes to the side, opening up some space to move around for the perfect view.

Jen texted me just after I finished.

-We're watching a movie in class today so I can talk to John about later ;)

- What's he saying about it?

-He has seven guys cumming ;) over, all his size or bigger

I couldn't believe it. In just a few hours, the love of my life was going to get pounded by eight hard clocks while I just watched. Jen must have sensed my thoughts.

-I can't believe it either, baby. John is fingering me right now, I'm soaked!

- How is he fingering you in class?!

-The lights are off and he's in front of me with only his hand reaching back between my legs. I'd take a picture, but everyone would see us.

We texted back and forth during her class, but she had to stop when her movie ended. Her last text was:

-Expect a surprise

How could I be surprised after my girlfriend was gangbanged in front of me?!

The next few hours were a blur. Finally, I heard Jen pull up outside and raced upstairs. At first it was silent, then the guys came in. I could tell by their voices they were excited. I heard Jen tell them to wait down here while she freshened up. The closet door opened and I could tell she was nervous, but turned on. Without a word, she lifted her dress and I could see her juices had soaked her thighs throughout the day.

I used my finger to slide up and 'accidentally' brushed her clit. She had a small orgasm as I licked her off my finger.

Not a single word was spoken. None needed to be. We both knew what was about to happen and we both wanted it. Needed it.

'I'm ready,' Jen called down the stairs. The boys sprinted up the stairs and packed into our room.

They were already naked, they must have stripped at the door. Jen wasn't lying about their size, they were all huge! Seven hung white guys and one black guy. Jen had never had a black guy before, I wondered how she'd take it.

John was their ringleader. Jen just stood at the foot of the bed taking in all of the hard, bobbing clocks around her. I grinned as I realized she hadn't even looked up into their faces. When her eyes found the black cock, I saw them widen. I knew her pussy just got even wetter.

As the guys circled their prey, I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. A petite blonde girl was walking nervously into the room. Like Jen, she was entranced by the hard clocks.

'Um, Ms. Jen?' Her open-ended question broke Jen's trance and she moved towards the girl. The guys looked her up and down.

'Boys, this is Gina. She's in our class, too.' Jen made the introductions. Not surprisingly, she knew all the guy's names already. 'I'm going to try and take as many of you as I can, but Gina wants to learn so please be gentle with her.'

Gina's focus varied between the hard clocks and her sandals. He cheeks turned bright red at the mention of her name, and by her flushed chest, I could tell she was just as turned on as Jen. This little college girl was wearing a simple jean skirt and blue tank top. She couldn't have been more than a few inches over five feet, with perfectly proportioned curves and ample cleavage.

John resumed his leadership, turning back towards Jen. To Gina's obvious sadness, all the attention went to Jen and none of the guys had followed Jen's introduction. She just stood there while John softly rubbed Jen's shoulders. The other guys followed suit and Jen had all of their hands groping her through the thin dress.

I couldn't let Gina just stand there, so I cracked open the closet door. As I hoped, only Gina caught the motion and I beckoned her in. With surprise, she looked back at the group of guys and slowly made her way to the closet. I realized my 'surprise' when I saw it.

When I closed the door, Gina opened her mouth like she was going to talk, but I quickly covered it and brought out my cell phone.

-We have to be quiet, they don't know I'm here.

I handed the phone to her and she got the idea.

-Why are you in here and not out with them?

I like to watch Jen like this, look, you might, too.

When Gina read it, she turned and watched as Jen's dress hit the floor. My girlfriend was now naked. The fondling stepped up in intensity. I could tell by her face when a roaming finger slid in her pussy, or a brave soul found she liked her ass played with, too.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gina's hand move towards her skirt. I interrupted it and placed it on my throbbing cock. Both Gina and Jen sank to their knees at the same time, I didn't know who to watch. When I looked at Gina, the answer was clear. She was watching Jen intently, copying everything she did, with the only difference being the amount of selection.

Jen was going from cock to cock, licking and sucking the head of each one. After she made a few rounds, she settled in on John and gave him the first true blowjob. Again, Gina copied Jen, and I had to slow her down and put my finger to my mouth to tell her to be quiet. Between watching Jen and a soft warm mouth on my cock, it was hard not to cum, so I was thankful Gina wasn't very experienced.

'Where do you want to cum, baby,' we heard Jen ask John, 'down my throat or on my tits?'

John chose the latter and soaked Jen's chest with cum. She dipped her finger and captured a dollop on her nipple, licked it off, and started sucking the next guy in line.

I stood Gina up in front of me. She was still entranced by Jen as I ran my hands up her legs. She mindlessly kicked off her flip-flops, unconsciously knowing what was coming next. I lifted her denim skirt to expose a tiny blue thong that matched her top. A dark wet spot was visible from her drooling pussy. I peeled the thong down her hips, the wet material clinging to her totally bare pussy. She still hadn't taken her eyes off Jen.

Jen was on her third cock. The second guy had opted for her throat as John's cum dried on her tits. As we watched, her latest cock added his cum to John's on her chest, giving her a fresh shine. Jen moved to the next cock, the black one, cum running down her nipples and her flat belly. I could see that her closely trimmed bush was catching the cum, the red hair turning white at the top.

My hands were on Gina's hips and she moved one to her pussy. I got the hint. As we both watched the long black cock slide into Jen's mouth, I slid my middle finger into Gina. I felt her knees wobble, but instinct to steady herself drove my middle deeper into her hot pussy. She nearly collapsed, her hands fell to my shoulders to keep herself upright. Her eyes only closed for a second before turning back to Jen.

Jen had found an appetite for black cock. She worked it with more enthusiasm than she did the others, using both hands to twist and pull it. It wasn't long before he made his choice about where to cum. He grabbed Jen's head and pulled her deep onto his cock. She was gagging while he literally pumped his load down her throat. When she pulled off, her mascara was running and strings of drool clung between her lips and his cock. With a wink, she moved on to the next guy.

I continued working on Gina. After a few thrusts of my fingers, I made her watch as I licked her juices off before going back to her pussy. After a few more thrusts, I gave her my fingers for a taste of herself. Nervously, she obeyed. After the first lick, she decided she liked the taste, devouring my fingers while looking straight at me. She shifted to kick the panties from her feet sand squatted in front of me, taking hold of my cock. With another nervous look at Jen, she licked at my cock. I was content letting her learn from Jen and enjoy the sight of her cleavage and dripping pussy.

While the bedroom and closet were filled with the sound of cocksucking, I moved the straps of Gina's top over her shoulders. She shrugged to help me get the straps over her arms and gasped on my cock as I freed her tits and tweaked her nipple. She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth and smiled. I almost came at the sight. I didn't fully realize how pretty Gina was. Her cheeks were hollow when she sucked me, but in could see they would have dimples when she smiled. Her nose was small and her eyes were a beautiful shade of green. I groaned quietly, grabbed her blonde hair, and pulled her deep onto my dick.

I could tell when she needed air, and released her head. When she got her breath, I did again, pulling her down almost to the point of gagging before letting her up. After a few times doing this, I knew I needed to cum. Bending over to whisper in her ear, I asked, 'How do you want me to cum?'

Gina looked out at Jen, on her sixth cock, her face and chest covered in cum, gulping down a cock. As we watched, he shot his cum down her throat, some of it bubbling out the corners of her mouth. Jen moved on to her seventh of eight cocks.

I turned back to Gina as she drew an imaginary target on her chest. I pulled the tank top off to totally free her tints, and she settled back on her haunches and resumed sucking. She had learned a lot just from watching Jen and it wasn't long before I felt my balls churning. At the last second, I pulled her head off of me and held it a few inches away.

The first spurt caught her right below her nose and dripped down over her lips. The rest I used to paint her chest, aiming at the puffy pink nipples capping her grapefruit sized tits. Gina smiled and mouthed the words 'thank you' before collecting the cum on her face and bringing it to her mouth. She left the cum on her chest to dry.

Gina stood and sat on my lap while I wished my cock would get harder, not softer. I could feel the heat from her pussy and her juices dripping onto my deflating dick. We turned our attention back to Jen, who was taking the eighth load of cum on her tits.

Cuckjosht
Cuckjosht
82 Followers