Jens Delights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,658 Followers

"Thank you, Mistress." Christine managed to get out.

Dana looked up at Jen. "I... I... I need to get home soon."

Jen reached down and smacked her on the ass pretty hard. "Who are you addressing?"

"Mistress, I need to go home. My family will be home soon."

"Okay, slut. But whenever your family is gone, I want you over here. Christine will explain the rules to you. You will also have to assist her with the chores of shaving me and my husband. Now get home and be back here tonight at 8. Make some excuse to come over and visit the neighbors, because I have a surprise for you."

Dana stared at her, trying to decide if there was any way to get out of this. Finally, she just bowed her head . "Yes, Mistress."

************ Dana ************

Dana pulled herself together and went home. She was still in shock. She had had an affair with her college roommate almost 20 years ago, but had not touched a woman since. Then she had seen the gorgeous redhead next door lying out naked and she was immediately excited by this woman laying outside in broad daylight. Her husband was a good man, but didn't crave sex like she did. She had been masturbating for years and seeing this redhead out there had really turned her on. But then she got caught masturbating on film and forced to eat the redhead's pussy! She had done it, too! She had no idea why the idea of being debased in that way by her next door neighbor, Jen, turned her on, but by the time she had been dismissed and sent home, her pussy was so in need of attention that she masturbated again. Shit! What was happening to her? How could she face her 16-year-old daughter and her husband after eating a stranger's pussy?

When her husband and daughter got home from him picking her up from soccer practice, she tried to act normal, but felt that at any moment they were going to ask her why she smelled like pussy. She had not had time to take a shower, but had washed her face. She just hoped that Jen was not going to get carried away with this Mistress shit. Or did she? Every time she saw Jen's face in her head, she felt good. She was so confused, that she didn't know what to do. It was Saturday and they had nothing planned that night as a family. Her daughter, Emily, was going over a friend's house and she and her husband were probably just going to watch a movie. He had yard work to do and that would take until about 6pm, and then they would eat and watch TV. She tried to relax, but her tummy was full of butterflies about how to make an excuse to go see Jen. She kept thinking she didn't want to do it, but at the same time her mind was searching for how to get back over there at 8 so that she wouldn't disappoint Jen... Mistress. What the fuck was going on with her?!?

************ Jen and Matt's ************

When Matt got home, Jen recounted the afternoon's activities for him. By the time she was done, he had a boner. She laughed. "Wait until she comes over at 8. There's no way, based on how she reacted to me this afternoon, that she wouldn't come over."

"What do you have planned for 8?"

"It's not what I have planned for 8, it's what I have planned for before that both here and at her house."

Matt looked at her. "What?"

"You'll see."

Finally, about 6 pm, Jen called Dana.

"Hello?" Dana answered the phone after a couple of rings.

"Hello, my little pussy licker. I have instructions for you."

Dana lowered her voice. "Please, don't do this. Don't make me do this."

"I'm not making you do anything." Jen smiled at the way Dana put it. "I'm only telling you what has to be done and you are doing it because you want this. You really wanted to lick Christine's pussy this morning and you really wanted me to make you do it. Just admit this and relax and things will be much easier. Now, here are your instructions. I just saw your daughter leave to go somewhere and see that your husband is putting away the lawnmower and stuff. As soon as your husband comes into the house I want you to go into your bedroom and strip. Once you are naked, go wherever your husband is and seduce him. I want you to get on your knees and blow him until he's ready and then fuck him and let him fill your twat with cum. You can have an orgasm if you want. Once you are full, tell him how wonderful it was and then retreat back into your bedroom. Make sure you put on your panties and hold the cum in and then come over to my house. I don't care what excuse you make, but get here while his cum is still fresh in that little fucking pussy of yours."

There was silence on the other end for a few seconds. "I don't think I can do this."

"You will do this or you will suffer the consequences... and don't forget to call me Mistress, you little slut."

Silence again. Finally, Dana spoke again. "Yes, Mistress."

Jen smiled. "See you soon!" She hung up.

Matt was listening to this and smiled. "You really are something!"

"Yes, dear, I really am. Now, no fucking or sucking for you for a while. I want you ready to fuck this hot little MILF when she gets here. Okay?"

Matt took his wife into his arms and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Now what husband is going to say no to that?"

"Yeah, I figured." Jen smiled.

************ Dana ************

Dana sat on her bed and waited to hear her husband come into the house. She had put out just some lunch meat and fixings for them to have sandwiches tonight. Now she was thinking over what Jen had just said. Why was her body responding to Jen so easily? What hold did Jen have over her? She didn't really know, but she did know that she was going to suck and fuck her husband just like Jen said. She wanted to please her tonight and hopefully get that video back so that she could quit doing this. At least, that's what she thought she wanted. Or did it matter? Was Jen going to make her do things like this all the time. She didn't want to believe it, but the butterflies in her tummy and her wet pussy told her otherwise.

She finally heard her husband come into the house.

"Honey? I'm done out there. Where are you?"

Dana stood up. She was already naked and had been absentmindedly rubbing her pussy. She walked toward the kitchen. Her stomach was not in knots, because she and her husband had never had much of a relaxed physical relationship. She had gotten pregnant within a couple of months of marriage and with Emily around, they had not been that open about their sexuality. Her husband was a decent lover, but never seemed to need it that much. When she entered the kitchen, his back was to her and so she walked in and waited for a second. She wanted him to turn around, but decided against it. She instead walked up and put her arms around his waist while he made a sandwich.

"Hey, John."

"Hey, baby. Just sandwiches tonight, I see."

"Yeah, but that's not all." Dana released her hold on him and walked over to his side. Her body was still in fantastic shape. She had always taken good care of herself and it showed. She had black hair, but pale skin and blue eyes. She was only about 5'3", and had a small, tight body. She was about 32B – 22 – 34, with some freckles across her face and chest, had high, pointy nipples, and was shaved to allow bikini wear, but not to show off her pussy lips. But the entire package was delectable and when she showed it to her husband, she could see the fire light in his eyes.

"Yum. I think I just changed my mind about the main course."

Dana smiled. "Me, too." She knew what she had to do to satisfy Jen... Mistress. She immediately dropped to her knees and started undoing his shorts while he was still standing there holding half a sandwich that he was making. She looked up while she did it and his eyes were wide.

"Oh, my!" John smiled.

Dana pulled down his shorts and underwear and his dick flopped out. It was not overly large, but it had good girth. She looked up at him as she held it up and licked the tip. John was frozen in place and just stared down at his wife. She had give him blowjobs before, but never in the kitchen. Dana held it up and started licking his balls, just like she had seen in a couple of the videos that she had watched. She had never done that much, but the men on the video had moaned in appreciation and she was now entering her "pleasing" mode. Her mistress had wanted a good pussy full of cum and she aimed to provide it.

"Honey, you don't have to..." John started to say, but Dana interrupted him.

"I want to do this. I need to do this."

John just stared and put down the sandwich. Dana started sucking his dick in earnest. She bobbed up and down, swirling her tongue all over it and eliciting moans from John. He reached down and grabbed her head, directing her in her cock-sucking. Dana felt his hands and really started going to town. Why had he never done that before? And why was it only now that he was? She didn't try to focus on it too much. She had a mouth full of very hard cock, but knew that he couldn't cum in her mouth. She stopped and pulled back. John reluctantly released her head.

"Sorry about that...." John started to say, but was interrupted again.

"That was great, but I need you to fuck me." Dana turned and bent over the table.

John stared. What was making his wife so wanton all of a sudden? He only thought about that for a second before lining his dick up with her pussy and plunging in. He was overtaken with her desire to have sex and started to pound her. He was fucking her hard, loving this change of pace from her. Dana started moaning and reached up to rub her clit. She wanted to cum, too.

Finally, all the anticipation, butterflies, and tension released from Dana and she started shaking and quivering as she went thru her orgasm. John could feel her and knew he was going to cum hard into his wife's hot cunt. He plunged several more times before burying his dick in her as he pumped her full.

When John finished, he slowly pulled out. "That was amazing, Dana. I really liked having sex like this."

Dana smiled, hoping there was no guilt written on her face. "Thanks. Me, too. I think I need to go get cleaned up." She scampered out of the room.

John smiled and pulled his shorts back on. That was fucking great. He could get used to that. He went back to finish making a sandwich.

Dana sprinted for her bedroom and pulled on her panties. She could feel the cum trying to dribble out. She had to hurry. She put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went back thru the kitchen. John had finished making his sandwich and was now in the den flipping channels. She hurried out the back door and over to Jen's, hoping he didn't miss her. She ran over to Jen's back door and knocked. Jen opened the door and smiled.

"Hello, my little cum slut. Did you bring your hubby's cum in your hot little cunt?"

"Yes, I did. Please, can we hurry, I have to get back."

SLAP! Jen let her have it across her face and smiled evilly. "You'd better learn to use the term Mistress or you are going to have a very rough time here."

Dana stood there in shock, the slap stinging on her cheek. "Yes... Mistress." She was able to haltingly get it out.

Jen smiled. "That's better. You still have a lot of training to go thru before you are a good slut, so let's go into the den."

When they entered the den, Dana's eyes went wide.

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,658 Followers
12