Jens Delights Ch. 04

Story Info
Jen grabs another youngster.
5.7k words
4.68
25.6k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,675 Followers

Jen went back downstairs and found Susan laying there on her side, unmoving. Jen went into the bathroom and got some lotion. She went into the bedroom and turned the lights way down, but left them on a little. She undressed and turned the covers down. She had Susan turn over and she rubbed some of the lotion into her ass, Susan moaning at the sensitivity of the wounds. Then Jen crawled into bed with her, pulled the covers up, and pulled Susan to her, feeling her body and warmth. She pulled Susan's arm up over her so that Susan knew she could cuddle with her and Susan immediately snuggled up against her. She comforted her with some soft soothing and stroked her hair. Within a couple of minutes Susan was asleep and Jen dozed off a little while later.

When Jen finally awoke the next morning, some light was just starting to come in thru the small windows set at about ground level for the basement. She felt, rather than saw, that Susan was awake, too. She could feel her movements. She finally opened her eyes and turned toward Susan. Susan was wide awake and staring at her.

Susan smiled at Jen. "Mistress, may I go to the bathroom."

Jen smiled and laughed. "Susan, you don't have to ask my permission for that. I want you to learn the house rules from Christine. She will tell you all the requirements for being a slave in this house. You know that's what you are, right?"

Susan looked down and hesitated. "Yes, Mistress."

Jen reached over and lifted her chin. "Susan. You are a beautiful and very nice girl. I think you have some self-esteem issues. While you will be my slave and do whatever I want, you will not do those things with others. No more boys without my permission. You also need to sit down with your mother and discuss some of the things you have seen and how you feel about them. She has to know that you are no longer a child. You are 18, and I'm sure she is aware of some of your activities. It can't have gone unnoticed."

"I don't know, Mistress. I don't think I can do that."

"We'll see, Susan. You may need to grow up a little more, but at some point you have to face and discuss things like an adult with your mother. Now go to the bathroom and meet me upstairs. You are not allowed to get dressed. You and Christine will be nude in the house at all times unless we have guests where I don't feel it is appropriate, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress." Susan got up and ran into the bathroom, her butt cheeks still displaying last night's activities.

Jen got up and looked at the clock. 7am. Ugh! She was tired. She walked upstairs and found that Christine was already up and sitting in the den watching TV. She was cold and had a comforter thrown over her. When Jen walked in she jumped up, naked as required.

"Do you want breakfast now, Mistress?"

"No, let's just sit and watch TV for a while." Jen had only put on her bra and panties and crawled under the comforter. Christine snuggled up to her right side. As soon as she got comfortable, Susan came in carrying her clothes. Christine jumped up.

"Susan, follow me and I will show you where to stash your clothes when in the house. We keep a little bin near the back door to the garage for them." She led Susan into the kitchen toward the door and Jen could see the marks on her ass clearer now. They were still a little red and swollen where she had been hit, with some light bruising around them.

When they came back, Jen put her arms out, gesturing for them both to come to her and they each got on one of Jen's side, covered up, and snuggled up to her. Jen sighed as they turned their attention to a cable movie.

"I love my slaves, you know that right?"

Christine looked at Susan and smiled. "Yes, Mistress. I love my Mistress, too."

Susan watched Christine. "I'm happy to be here, Mistress. I don't know about anything else."

Jen smiled. "That's okay. You have a lot to take in. It will take time for you to get comfortable in this role, and we have to work out things so that you can be here as often as possible. You are 18, but your mother still expects you at home after school and on the weekends. She will get suspicious if you are gone too much."

"Yes, Mistress. I want to be here as much as possible." She buried her head into Jen's shoulder and let out a small sigh.

Jen knew she had her hands full with this one. She was desperately in need of some care and someone caring. She sensed that this girl was adrift emotionally because of her home life. She had no father and it sounded like her mother was prostituting herself to make ends meet. Not a good thing for a young girl to grow up around. Then Jen smiled. And what would my own mother make of me? She just pulled her two lovely slaves closer and held them.

They were watching the movie and suddenly Jen remembered that Dana was going to be coming over at 8am again. She was required to make those trips on the weekend. She didn't know what Dana was going to think about her making Susan another slave. Oh, well. I guess we'll find out.

At nearly 8am, the doorbell rang. Jen and her slaves sat up. Jen was puzzled. Something must be wrong if Dana rang the doorbell, because she knew to come in thru the garage. Jen rose and told Christine and Susan to go into the kitchen. She went to answer the door and there was Dana and Emily. Dana was wearing a robe, but Emily was already dressed in a skirt and blouse. Jen opened the door, still only dressed in her bra and panties.

"Good morning, neighbors!" She could tell that they both were nervous and before she could say any more, Emily pushed past her.

"Where's Susan? Is she okay? What happened after I left?" Emily was already pretty wound up.

"Relax, Emily. Everything is fine with Susan. Why don't we go sit in the den."

Jen led them to the den and sat them down. They were both fidgeting. She turned to Dana. "Dana, why don't you go upstairs and wake up Matt while I talk to Emily."

"Yes, Mis... I mean Jen." Dana almost let it slip past her lips, but Emily never even noticed. She was thinking too hard about her friend.

Emily was angry with her friend, but she was also concerned for her. She had known her too long and thought that maybe last night had gone too far. "I want to see Susan."

"Of course. Susan, please come into the den."

Susan walked into the den... still naked. Christine stopped in the doorway and watched. Emily stared and was completely confused by this. Her mouth gaped at the two naked women in front of her.

Jen smiled at Emily's surprise. "Christine, come over here and sit at Mistress' feet. Susan, you pay attention because this is some of your required training." She turned back to Emily. "Christine and Susan are my submissives. They do whatever I tell them."

Christine came over and knelt next to Jen, then sat on her heels with her hands on her knees. Susan watched carefully and copied it. Emily just stared.

After a few seconds, Emily spoke. She was having trouble taking this in, and she was also feeling a little warm. "Susan, are you okay? I'm still angry at you, but we have been friends for a long time, and I wanted to make sure that you were okay."

Susan smiled. "I'm doing very well this morning, Emily. My butt's a little sore, but I have learned my lesson and now I want to be with Mistress Jen."

Emily looked over at Jen, remembering how Jen had acted in her bedroom a couple of weeks ago. "Mistress Jen?"

"Yes, I belong to Mistress Jen now. She will care for me." She turned toward Jen and her smile was beaming. It appeared that she had not only accepted her plight, but embraced it.

Jen was surprised and interrupted them. "Emily, please understand. Some people have a submissive side for which they desire to be dominated and have their decisions made for them. In return they are cared for by their Master or Mistress. Susan and Christine are like that." She made sure to keep any references to Dana out of it for now.

Emily was conflicted. She could feel a stirring in her crotch and knew that it was because that night with Jen was in her head and she wanted Jen to touch her again. She was trying to deny it, but was having trouble because her body was telling her that it was excited. She couldn't get past the part that Jen said about Susan being a slave and seeing her naked and kneeling at Jen's feet. The scene last night and this morning was really burning into her brain and making her sexually excited. She found that she couldn't take her eyes off the two naked women. Her face and chest were becoming flushed and Jen noticed it. Emily finally decided that she couldn't be there anymore; it was all too difficult to face right now. "Well, I don't understand this at all. I'm going home. I can't imagine what this is all about." She stood and rushed out the door.

Jen looked at her two slaves in front of her. She turned toward Susan. "You know that nothing that happens here ever leaves this house, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now you two go in the kitchen and just get out some bagels. I'll go get Matt and Dana." Jen stood up and headed for the stairs as the other two scampered into the kitchen. When she reached the top of the stairs she could hear talking, but couldn't make out the words. As she walked into the room, they stopped talking and looked up. Matt was laying in bed still and Dana was just sitting on the side of the bed, still clothed.

"Dana, get downstairs and get naked. I want you in the living room in three minutes." Dana left hurriedly. Jan turned to Matt. "So what's up? Why wasn't she giving you your good morning blowjob and what were you talking about."

Matt was silent for a few seconds and Jen started to get uncomfortable. Finally he decided to come clean. "Jen, I know that you feel you have to do this and that you love being the Mistress of these women. But sometimes I don't want a morning blowjob. Sometimes I don't want them at all. I just want to make love and enjoy some quiet time with my wife. I love you and want to be with you above all else."

Jen smiled a little sadly and caressed his face. "I'm sorry, honey. I guess I forgot about making sure I put some time aside for us. The girls are downstairs getting out some bagels. Do you want to get something to eat and then we can sit up here and be alone? Just the two of us?"

Matt hugged his beautiful wife. "That would be great, hon. Do we have time today? I'm not playing golf or anything, so I have time."

She hugged him back, squeezing hard. "I'm sorry. There is nothing I need to do that is more important than this."

"Thank you, Jen. Let's go get some bagels."

They went downstairs and ate. The other three women were all naked in the kitchen and all five ate and enjoyed some lively banter. Jen told the other three to get to know each other. She was surprised that Susan didn't seem to bat an eye at Dana being one of her newfound slaves and being naked in front of her. She told Dana that she could go home when she was done eating. She gave directions to Susan to go home and call her later to discuss how she was to serve her since she was still living at home. Finally, she and Matt went upstairs where they made love and talked for three hours.

Later that day, Dana came over while John was working in the garage. She told Jen that she wanted to ask permission for getting out of tomorrow morning's visit. It was John's birthday and she wanted to make it special. Jen smiled.

"You want to make it really special?"

Dana looked at Jen and swallowed hard. She was not sure where this was going. It scared her and exhilarated her, but she couldn't disappoint Mistress. "Yes, Mistress."

"Okay. Here's the deal. I'm going to give you some restraints and a blindfold so you can be ready in the morning. I want you to tease him and get him to let you tie him up. Tell him it's a special surprise. Matt told me how he acted around Christine, so at exactly 8am, she will show up and you can give her to him as a surprise. How does that sound?"

"But Mistress...."

Jen held up her hand. "I asked how it sounded, not whether or not you wanted to do it. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'll be ready." She hung her head.

Jen put her hand under Dana's chin and lifted it up. She kissed her on the mouth lightly. "I love my slaves and I know this will work out fine."

"Yes, Mistress." Dana went home, wondering how she was going to justify this to John when he asked what was going on.

The following morning, Dana woke up early. She puttered around the kitchen and made sure that she had the more normal present she had for John ready. She went upstairs and positioned the restraints that Jen had given her. The more she thought about it, the more she liked this idea. She wanted to make John happy and maybe this would lessen any anger he would feel if and when he found out that she was Jen's slave. And it was making her wet. She really did want this.

She finally woke him up at about 7:40. He turned over and looked at her.

"Good morning."

She smiled and kissed him. "Happy Birthday, lover. Are you ready for your birthday presents?"

He smiled and hugged her. "Let me go to the bathroom and then I'll be ready." He went into the bathroom naked and relieved himself. Then he came back and sat down. Dana was just wearing her robe. "Okay, what did my beautiful family get for me this year?"

Dana handed him his present that was wrapped. He opened it and was happy with the two new dress shirts that he had wanted. He put them aside and looked at Dana. "You said presents? Is Emily's here, or do I get that later?"

She smiled, stood up, and took off her robe, showing him her still enticing assets. "You will get Emily's later. I don't even know what she got you. Now, lay back and let me show you your other present from me." John smiled and lay back. "Do you trust me, John?" She started slowly playing with his dick, watching it rapidly harden.

"Of course."

Dana reached for the first restraint. "Really trust me?"

His eyes grew big and he looked at the restraint. He was surprised but surprisingly turned on at this idea. "Yes."

Dana put the first restraint on his left arm. She continued with the right arm, the left leg, and finally the right leg. She smiled. John was hard as a rock and his looks were lustful as he watched her nude form move around the room. She looked at the clock and it said 7:58. She finally pulled out the blindfold. "Really, really trust me?"

John stared at it and gulped. "Uh... I guess." He looked a little unsure about this.

Dana put the blindfold on. She waved her hand in front of his face. "You will not regret this. Can you see anything?"

"No. It's a little frightening, but you're really turning me on, babe."

Dana looked behind her and both Christine and Jen were standing there taking in the sight. John actually looked pretty good for 40. Dana motioned them over. She leaned over John. "I'm going to slowly suck your big, hard cock. Just enjoy the sensation." She motioned to Christine who crawled up onto the bed on her knees and began to suck and slurp on John's cock. John moaned and Christine kept it slow and tantalizing, dragging out his enjoyment. She slowly sucked on his balls, licking up from them to the top of his cock to tickle him just under the head, and then plunged her mouth over it. She made several round trips like this until Jen waved at Dana, gave her a thumbs up and left. Dana looked over at Christine and motioned her to stop for a second. It was really turning Dana on watching this and her pussy was soaking already. Dana got near Christine's head so that her voice would sound like it was coming from the bed and said. "Are you ready to cum sweetheart? How about we get the first cum out of the way and then I suck you back to hardness for a good fuck?"

"Oh, yes, baby. I'm ready. I know I can go two rounds this morning."

Dana smiled at Christine and motioned her to continue. Christine started working on John's dick in earnest now and Dana was amazed at how much this turned her on. Christine started sucking and jacking him, licking from his balls up to the head and then sucking again. John started thrusting and Dana knew it would be soon. She waited and waited for John to say it.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum!"

Dana leaned over and ripped the blindfold off John. "Happy Birthday!"

He looked down to see Christine, staring up at him, naked and sucking his dick. He glanced quickly at his wife a little confused and then looked at Christine. "Fuck!" He came and came and came, filling Christine's mouth, but she didn't spill a drop. When he finally settled down he looked up at them. "What the hell? What is this?"

Dana held up her finger like she was saying wait a second. She leaned over and Christine rose off John's cock, some of his cum still in her mouth and the two women kissed hard, swapping his cum. She finally came up and John was staring at her in both shock and wonderment. "Isn't this just the best birthday present you've ever had?"

John stared, but was smiling. "Yes, honey, it is, but what's going on? What has gotten into you?"

She leaned over him. "Honey, I've been thinking that our sex life was too boring. Now that our daughter will soon be going off to college, I thought we should enjoy ourselves more. When Matt was showing me the house, I saw how you treated Christine from their bedroom window. I'm sorry I didn't mention it, but I didn't want you to know that I saw it. The fact that you wouldn't fuck her, but spanked her for being naughty, really turned me on. I wanted to give you this present."

John looked at Christine, still sitting up at the foot of the bed, naked and displaying her beautiful light pale body and then over at his wife, still gorgeous and sexy as hell. "Oh, god, it was amazing. We probably should have discussed this first, but I love you, honey. Can you let me go now?"

Dana smiled. "No, I don't think so. We still have some work to do on you. As for discussing it, then it wouldn't have been a surprise, right?"

John stared at his wife. "Honey, let me go." He tried to be more demanding, but Dana didn't answer him. Instead she climbed up on the bed and stood over him, facing away from the headboard. She motioned to Christine and Christine crawled over and sat on John's stomach as she very visibly started licking and sucking on Dana's cunt.

John stared up at this vision and said no more. He was watching his wife be eaten by another woman. He was partially in shock, but extremely turned on. He had always had fantasies about this, but he was a realist and assumed that that was what they would remain. He had never in his wildest dreams imagined that his wife would give him a woman for his birthday, much less be standing over him while the woman ate her out. He watched as Christine put her hands on Dana's pussy and spread the lips, allowing her access to Dana's cunt hole. Fuck! This was hot! She would tongue fuck her for a minute and then lick up over her clit, causing Dana to tremble with each lick. He could feel his dick already getting hard.

Jen didn't leave when she waved bye to Dana, but decided to go into Emily's room and work on the young lady some more. She walked over to Emily's bed where she was still sleeping and removed her robe so that she was naked. She quickly and stealthily climbed into Emily's bed. Emily was lying on her side facing away from the door so Jen very slowly eased up behind her to spoon with her. As soon as she was up against her, Emily came awake. She awoke and took a second to realize that someone was snuggled up against her. She lifted her head and looked over her shoulder. Jen was leaning on her right hand up on one elbow smiling at her.

"Good morning, beautiful!"

"Wha... what... what's going on?"

"I just dropped by to say good morning." Jen reached with her left hand to Emily's left tit and pinched the nipple.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,675 Followers
12