Jen's Homecoming

Story Info
Sister coming home changes everything!
6.7k words
4.46
109.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers

Thanks to grumpyg for editing my story.

'She came in through the bathroom window,
Protected by a silver spoon.'

No, not really. That's just from a Beatles song. But my sister Jen did come home last week!

She is two years older than me, and had been away for her first year at college. Now she was home for the summer and we were all glad to see her. Even I missed my big sis some - not a whole lot, but some.

She'd always been a pain in the ass since as far back as I could remember. We were both pretty bright kids and we'd had a long running feud going on for years by then. We'd go well out of our way to embarrass each other. Sometimes our folks had to step in before someone got hurt, but neither of us really meant to hurt the other. It was just our way of handling boredom I guess.

So, anyway. My name is Carl. I'm just your average Joe, five foot six, one hundred and forty five pounds wet; nothing special at all about me. Well, except having Jen as my older sister. Turned out she was not like most sisters at all. As I'm about to tell you, she didn't mind sharing with her little brother. Sharing what? you ask. Read on and you'll see.

Jen was a real looker. Always had been, always will be. Two inches taller than me with a figure even her little bro couldn't ignore. Hair color changed a lot, seemingly weekly, but that observation is coming from a guy, so take it as you will. She had a tight little ass on her and her 'wiggle walk', which was what I called it when she was trying to be sexy, gave me an instant boner every time. Never told her that, of course.

I never got to see her tits when we were in our teens. She made sure of that. But the view I had of them through the tops she wore in the summer led me to believe they were nice ones! She'd developed pretty early and I was not only two years behind her. I was also a late bloomer I'd guess you'd say. So by the time I got my first erection and started to look at girls differently she was already pretty hot. And she knew it.

And there was the rub. She knew it. She'd tease me endlessly, and wouldn't stop until I had a hard on. Never so far as to actually show me some skin, but she was real good at stopping just short of it! Most of the time it would end the same. I'd tell her to blow me, and she'd reply 'eat me'. None of which ever happened. And then I'd find a private spot to jack off.

So when she came back home I was expecting more of the same. But she seemed different somehow; not as much of a tease. Guess she was getting it between classes or something and she didn't need to tease her little bro anymore.

It was on the fourth day after she'd come back that she surprised me by asking me one question. One simple question, but it about blew my mind. We were sitting out back on the patio; it was mid afternoon and it was going to be a hot one. It had to be in the upper eighties already, heading for the mid nineties. Our parents were inside doing whatever boring things parents did on their days off.

"Carl?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you go with me to a party tonight?"

Now right then I knew something was up. That was not something she'd ever asked me before.

"Why?" I asked her.

She took a deep breath, then let it out. Then she looked right at me as she explained.

"Because I want to go, but they won't let singles in. You have to come as a couple. And I don't have anyone else to go with me."

"Where's the party at?"

"The kids from school have one big party every year in the summer. A big blow out is what they call it. Anything goes. Drinking and games. You know, beer pong and stuff like that. And I want to see what it's like."

Sounded interesting to me. I knew the party she was talking about, everyone did. They had it at a lake house, maybe a half hour drive from our house. But I never imagined I'd be able to go to it. It was all the cool kids and college students. I didn't qualify on either count.

"So spill it," I told her. "Why not someone from college?"

Time for another deep breath for her.

"Because I don't have any real guy friends from there. All I do is study and sleep. I hardly even know anyone. That's one reason I want to go! Show them I can be fun too, not just the girl that sticks her head in a book and never comes out."

Okay. That made sense. To me, anyway. She was having some trouble making new friends there.

"Sure, I'll go with you. But I don't think I'll be drinking much."

"I know you won't!" she said, slapping me on the arm. "You can't hold it. You get drunk on one beer!"

She was exaggerating some. But she was too close to the truth there. I did get drunk pretty easy.

I just shot her a look that I hoped she'd take as a 'I'm not going if you're going to be that way about it' look. I think she got the message, because she dropped it.

"Okay, great!" she told me. "We'll leave about seven, okay?"

I nodded my head, yes. Worked for me. That gave me four hours to get ready. Plenty of time for a shower and to scrounge up some clean clothes to wear. That wasn't as easy as it sounds though. I'm pretty lousy at getting laundry done. Or cleaning my room, for that matter.

*****

We left right on seven. I got to the car first and, since she was going to drive, I climbed into the passenger seat. She came walking out a few minutes later and I had to catch my breath. Jen had a little yellow dress on that came down midway to her knees. Thin straps held it up on her shoulders and from what I could see, which was a lot, they would have their work cut out for them holding up that pair of tits.

OMG!

My big sis had boobs to die for!

She kept them pretty much under wraps around the house, and I'd known they were nice, but not THIS nice! The cleavage I was seeing made to want to shove my dick up between them and titty fuck them until I passed out.

Even having that thought about my own sister didn't stop me from wanting to do it right then and there. She smiled when she saw where I was looking.

"Like what you see?" she asked me with a grin.

"You bet! Damn, sis, where'd you get those?"

Jen laughed, not bothered at all about her little bro talking about her boobs.

"You know," she told me with a little chuckle. "Just hanging around for a while."

I just shook my head. I wasn't exactly speechless, but I was afraid whatever I said would be half babble, mixed up with some of the drooling I was doing right then.

She drove us over to the party house, and when we pulled up I looked it over pretty well. It was an old place, built in maybe the late 1800's. A full wrap around porch. Brick, with a field stone foundation. And it was pretty big, too. I'd bet it had at least four bedrooms, probably five.

As I'd expected it was right on the lake shore, with newer small houses and cabins trying to crowd it out. It was obvious that the house had been there first and over the years the land had been divided up into smaller lots and sold off. Lake shore property was always in high demand, and someone had decided to cash in somewhere down the line.

People were standing around on the porch with drinks in their hands, talking and laughing. I saw one idiot over pissing against a tree beside the house. That's a real good way to get the neighbors to call the cops, even I knew that.

When the guy was done he turned around and walked back up to where everyone else was, so drunk he forgot to put it back in his pants. I looked at Jen to see if she'd noticed, and she had. She was shaking her head.

"You'd think a guy with so small a dick would want to keep it a secret from his buddies. Guess not," she told me as we got out of the car.

We walked up onto the porch and headed for the front door. Two guys stopped us.

"Got ID's?" one of them asked us.

Jen held up her university ID, and the guy nodded.

"How about you, buddy?" he asked me.

"He's with me," Jen told them, and they moved aside to let us in.

That's when it hit me. I was at a college party! Inside and part of the group! Yahoo!!!

"At least one has to be in college to get in," Jen told me. I just nodded like I'd always known that.

The room we stepped into was huge; ten foot ceilings, with stamped copper plates making a flower pattern. A large chandelier hung down in the middle of the room.

The walls were eggshell white painted plaster, with one wall taken up almost entirely by a huge stone fireplace. It had a thick wooden mantle carved with intricate designs. I could see where people had scratched their initials in it. Too bad; it looked like it must have really been something at one time. There was no fire lit in it, thank god. One of these drunks would wind up burning the place down.

And drunk they were. Some of them, anyway. Definitively.

I could see into the next room, which was the kitchen. There was a game of beer pong going on, and one guy was having trouble standing up and finding the table they were playing on. There were a couple of girls in there, in the far corner, kissing each other. The guys were hooting and hollering watching them.

The living room was pretty full of people, but I was able to see that the front of the room had one of those large bay windows with a seat in it. The window had heavy drapes covering a third of it. It looked out on the lake, and what a hell of a view! Large pine trees stood on each side of the lawn, perfectly framing the outline of the lake beyond. The land behind the house was maybe thirty yards deep and sloped down gently to the lake shore. Someone, way back when, knew exactly where to position their home to get the best view.

There were two sitting areas in the room, with threadbare fabric. One was a couch and two stuffed chairs grouped in front of the fire place, and the other had three chairs around a coffee table. All were occupied, with girls sitting on guys laps on most of them.

Music played from some radio somewhere. Eighties rock. Two girls were trying to dance to it and mostly failing because they were also groping each other; a boob or ass in one hand and a drink in the other.

We stood there and just took it all in for a few minutes. Then some guy walked up and handed us two plastic cups filled to overflowing with beer. We took them and moved over by one wall to watch and see what all was going on.

It was a party alright. In full swing and it wasn't even dark out yet.

I really can't say I was all that comfortable there. This just wasn't anything I was used to. And I didn't know a soul there besides sis. But I wasn't about to leave. Doing that would mean telling Jen the truth about how I felt, and no way in hell was I going to do that!

Jen was taking it all in with wide eyes. She'd never been to a party like this either. It wasn't just a guess. The look on her face gave it away.

I looked back towards the kitchen and the beer pong game was still going strong. And so were the two girls there who were still making out. Only now they were both topless and one of them was pulling her panties off. She tossed them on the table, intercepting a ball that had just been tossed. A loud argument broke out as to whether that was interference, or just part of the game.

One guy had the best point of view about it, as far as I was concerned. He was loudly telling them that to call it a foul would discourage the gals from shedding their panties in future games.

It made sense to me.

They eventually decided to just call for a do-over, and the drunk who had tossed the ball stepped back up to try again. He promptly passed out before he could get the shot off. He was rolled off to one side and someone else took his place.

A glance at Jen told me she was following the action just as close as I was.

I focused back on the two girls, and just in time. One of them was down on her knees licking the other gal's cunt! The one on the receiving end had one leg up on a chair, and was obviously enjoying it. Her head was tossed back and her eyes were closed. She had one hand on the back of the girl's head and one on her own boob, squeezing it and playing with her nipple.

I had a feeling she wasn't going to last much longer. I was starting to wonder if the same couldn't be said for me.

Oh, yeah. I was feeling it all right! Damn, this was getting hot!

The two girls dancing in the living room were heating things up even more. At the urging of some of the guys they started kissing each other hard on the mouth. A minute later they broke it up, and looked around the room smiling at everyone. Then one reached down and took off her panties, tossed them into the crowd and sat down on a guy's lap who was sitting in one of the chairs. The other girl got down on her knees in front of her and started to massage the panty-less girl's thighs.

One flag pole in my pants, coming right up!

Jen was watching them closely, and I noticed her breathing was changing, coming deeper and slower. Oh, yeah, Jen was getting turned on all right!

More people were going out to dance and Jen talked me into dancing with her. I didn't have a freaking clue what I was doing, but it was fun anyway. And Jen seemed to like it.

I had to ask myself, though, if all college girls were this willing to strip in public. There were more and more of them topless as the time passed. An hour later and I saw boobs in about any direction I looked.

By the time we stopped dancing and went back to stand by the wall the two girls in the living room were on the floor, completely naked, 69ing each other. They were really going at it, too. And hardly anyone else but us seemed to even notice!

Jen took my empty cup and asked if I wanted another one. I said yes. What the hell, why not? I was feeling the first one, but it was a party, right? So let's party!

She went and got us each a refill, and we just watched the two girls for a while. I did notice that the path she picked to get to the bar and back took her right by the two gals. She was watching them pretty damn closely when she walked by! The girl on top had her ass up in the air and pointed my way. I really wanted to got over and get a closer look, but didn't.

The other girl suddenly reached over and stuck two fingers in her partner's cunt and started working them in and out. Oh my god! This wasn't some porn I was watching, it was live right in front of me! I could see the girls pussy getting finger fucked as a tongue lapped at her clit, her puckered butt hole almost begging to be abused.

It almost happened too. One brave guy, drunk, walked up behind the girl on top and unzipped his pants. He pulled a cock out that made mine look like a popsicle stick, and crouched down behind her. She told him to not even think about it and went back to work on the cunt right in front of her.

He wasn't going to be stopped that easily, and he tried to stick it in her ass. What he got for his trouble was the girl on the bottom grabbing his balls and squeezing hard. He yelped like a little puppy and kept it up until she finally let loose. Last I saw of him was him zipping up his pants and going outside. But the incident firmly planted in my mind that when a girl said 'no', you better listen!

Jen was still entranced by the sight of the two girls going at it, and she wasn't even trying to hide it from me any more. Suddenly, she grabbed my arm and pulled me away, leading me over to the bay window. When we got there she turned around and faced me.

"Carl, I need someone now!"

I didn't understand. So I guess I just stood there and looked dumb.

"Carl!," she exclaimed. "Did you hear what I said?"

I nodded my head. Then it hit me all at once. She was so worked up she wanted to fuck someone, right there and then. I looked around the room, like maybe I could find her a knight in shining armour to help her out. Of course, I didn't. I didn't know any of these people and she was my sister. Bro's always protected their sisters, no matter what. I couldn't just pick anyone out of the crowd, it had to be someone safe.

Jen shook my arm again.

"You freaking idiot! I want you to do it!"

I was still looking dumb, I'm sure.

She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed down, until I was on my knees in front of her. Then she sat down on the bay window ledge and pulled her dress up above her waist. She grabbed my hand and tugged it into her crotch, and I felt her wetness.

"Lick it, you fool. Do it for me, okay? Lick it like you mean it!"

She smiled, then laughed, as I gave her a blank look.

"Just do it, okay?"

I nodded my head 'yes' for some reason. Then I looked her in the eyes. I saw her need, and also her understanding of my situation.

"It's just oral, okay? That's fine. Doesn't matter if you're my brother."

I wasn't all that sure about that, but, hell, it wasn't like I wasn't worked up too! My cock was straining so bad it hurt.

"You've never done it before, have you?" she asked me.

I shook my head 'no'. I'd gotten so far as getting my fingers into two cunts, but no further. The girls hadn't wanted to right then and it just never happened at all after that. And no one but me had ever touched my dick; at least since I was out of diapers.

"You're a quick learner," Jen told me. "So learn!"

She put her hands behind my head and pulled my face into her crotch. Then she put her legs up over my shoulders, her thighs pressing lightly against the side of my head, and leaned back.

I gave her one of her thighs a quick lick, and then the other.

"Come on, Carl!" she exclaimed. "I don't need the warm up. Just get to it!"

So I did. No idea what I was doing, of course, but she didn't seem to mind. I took a breath in through my nose and caught the smell of her arousal. It smelled great to me. I loved it. Then I ran my tongue up her cunt and tasted my sisters wetness. My first taste of a womans cunt; and I was hooked. It was sweet and I wanted more of it. A lot more of it!

I went to town on her. First slowly licking up the outside of her lips, then the inside. I even stuck my tongue into her hole. Then back to the lips. My tongue found her little button, like a little miniature dick. I'd heard it was real sensitive, so I went easy on it for a while.

Her legs were closing in on my head, pressing into my ears. I don't know much about a woman's orgasm; okay, nothing at all from personal experience, but I'd bet my left nut she was getting close. Real close.

I kept it up, licking the outside, the inside, then back to her clit. Sometimes I went real fast and hard, other times slowly and gently. I could feel her move under my face, her body giving off vibes, clues to what she needed right then.

I must have been doing something right because the pressure her legs were putting on my ears was getting harder. I stopped for a second and looked up at her face. She was leaning back on her hands now, her face tilted back and her eyes closed. Contrary to what I expected, she had a sort of angry look on her face. I guess I'd expected to see a smile. But it was an angry look that told me she was about to explode.

I went back to work on her cunt. At the same time I pushed both of my hands up under her dress and played with her tits. I thought of something and reached my right hand down and rubbed it all over her pussy, getting my fingers nice and wet. Then I stuck them in her cunt, wiggled them around and then in and out, just like I'd seen the girls across the room doing. Then I pulled them back out and stuck that wet hand up her dress again.

I rubbed it all over both of her nipples, and ran my thumbs over them while I squeezed her tits, played with them, let them mold themselves around the palms of my hands. I didn't have to look up to see the look on her face to know what effect it was having.

I felt her thighs shake, vibrate, against the side of my head. She shuddered a couple of times, then bucked her hips up into my face, riding it like I was a wild horse. I wasn't sure I'd ever have normal hearing again and I didn't even care. Her legs squeezed me tight, still bucking up and down.

DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers
12