Jen's Story

Story Info
sub finds out how a brat is punished.
3.5k words
4.09
41.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master owned a large house, much of it lined with & paneled in dark maple. For example, the living room, with its creamy white walls and curtained windows, contained dark maple windows & two archways, both of which featured two massive maple columns. Master had fitted each set of columns with two pair of relatively unobtrusive eyebolts, one at the top, one at the bottom. The room was furnished with very comfortable leather furniture because, as He had explained to more than one Dom who had visited, leather is much easier for her to lick clean.

her.... her name was jennifer, jen for short. she had belonged to Him for five years...three of those years before they had even met besides on the internet and in MUD's. For the past two years, she had been an infrequent visitor to His house, only on the weekends when she could be free from work & family commitments. jen was some 25 years younger than her Master. she called Him "Daddy" much of the time.

But not tonight. In the darkened living room, the curtains are tightly drawn and candles are glowing in the dead of night. One of the entryways is open for access. But, the other is blocked ... blocked by jen who is suspended by her wrists from the top eyebolts. Her ankles are also bound and spread apart, attached to small eyebolts set into the base of the columns. she is gagged but not blindfolded, for she is meant to see everything that happens in that room on this evening. Anyone entering could admire her heavy breasts, nipples pierced and joined by a heavy-looking gold chain, her shaved pussy, her pierced clit, her round full ass, her short brown hair that was so perfect for grabbing hold of, her deep brown eyes wide open and looking at everything.

..........

The morning had started strangely for jen. Master knew she wasn't working this weekend and that her husband was off camping with his drunken buddies. So, at 7:30, He left her a voice message, "Victoria Mall 9:00 AM. Dress in moderate slut...skirt, blouse, bra optional, no panties, sandals. We're shopping today, My pretty darling."

jen got the message at 8:30 when she finally crawled from bed. She had heard the phone ring, but didn't bother getting up. And when she woke & heard HIS voice, she almost died. She rushed through breakfast & got dressed as quickly as she could, trying to remember exactly what He'd said. she sped all the way to the Mall, a ten-minute drive in seven minutes! she had tried to dress as Daddy said, but she'd not quite got it right. she knew she'd missed something, but she wasn't quite sure....

she didn't find Him until 9:10, sitting sipping an iced coffee at Billigan's Coffee Cafe. He looked at her and said, very calmly, "you're late. That's 5 tonight"

jen knew he meant strokes with the flogger. she cringed inwardly and gasped out, "But, Daddy, you called so late...." she looked Him in the eyes, but there was no softness there. His voice only dropped lower and became more intense.

"Sweet darling, do not whine at Me. you know how much I hate whining little girls." He took out a notebook from the pocket of his black t-shirt and scribbled in it. jen knew that her total had just gone up. Twice she'd been bad already. "Now, sit and spread your legs, sweet one. Daddy wants to check something."

As she sat, jen became filled with horror. Had He ordered her to not wear panties? she tried to recall the phone message, but her mind wouldn't bring it back to her. she had slipped on her silk leopard skin panties under her too short flared skirt. "He loves those panties, maybe He'll let it go...." she thought, praying to the goddess that her Master was in a forgiving mood. But, of course, she wasn't in luck.

"Take those off...now!" He commanded her in the same low, seemingly imperturbable voice. Despite the gentle whisper, jen knew how serious He was and how pissed off. She had heard Him give a command in that tone just once before. And afterwards, she hadn't been able to sit for three days until the bruises and swelling from the cane went down. She moved to quietly slip off the panties, slipping a hand under her skirt. "No, stand and do it, babyslut."

jen shook her head, feeling her face turn beet red. His hand touched hers and began to squeeze. She looked in His eyes and realized that if she didn't do as Master commanded, it would be a short trip and a long beating. jen rose and quickly lifted her skirt to slide her panties off, glancing around as she did.. she guessed that no one had seen her. She thanked her lucky stars and sat again. jen saw the notebook again, saw Him scribble a number in it. she imagined it must be at least 10 more. That would make 20 and they hadn't even started out yet.

Master finished His coffee as jen sat quietly, hands folded in front of her on the table. The serving girl came and gave Him the check. He paid and He and jen made ready to leave. Then she noticed that there was a card on the table. She picked it up and read, "I saw her take them off. I think you're a Dom. Could you please show me how it works? Carol, 555-xxxx." Jen was furious and humiliated. Who did this bitch think she was, trying to hit on HER Master? She wanted to go back and rip her tits off her, but instead, she felt Master's gaze on her face.

"Give Me that, please, sweet one." She consider saying no, but didn't want to risk more anger. She handed it to Him. He read it, looked at Carol, a slim, small breasted redhead, and smiled. Then He turned to jen and said, "not My type, huh?" He ushered her from the coffee shop. "Keep this for Me." He slipped into the pocket of her skirt.

.........

Her Master has been slowly flogging her for an hour, working her up through a series of floggers... First, He has been warming her ass and back and belly and thighs and breasts, watching the pink suffuse her skin, listening to her whimpers. she knows that more will come & that she must hold her responses & time them with Him. Next, He has intensified the flogging, deeper, harder, with heavier and more intense floggers, finally ending with one that has knotted ends that will leave definite bruises. He listens to her pleas for mercy, but is unmoved

.........

The first stop on the trip was The Angel's Devil, a leather goods shop. Master look at the wonderful collection of motorcycle jackets. Jen thrilled just at the smell of fresh leathers. That odor reminded her of being bound before Him the first time, just about two years ago, when they met at the local BDSM club's play night. He had dressed in His leathers --- jacket, pants, boots, gloves. And when He touched her, stroking her face for the first time, her legs had gone watery and her honey had flowed. Before that night was over, she had felt the sharp sting of leather riding gloves on her ass, smelled the mixture of male arousal and leather as she sucked His cock in front of a crowd, and she had been gloriously fucked by her Master, HERS, in her cunt and ass, while He was still in His leather riding pants. Since then, the mere odor of well-oiled leathers or the creaking of flexing leather could set her off, have her clawing at her clit and pussy in moments (if only in her mind's eye). But today, it was His turn to shop and hers to follow.

Here, in this heaven of leather...jackets, hats, pants, shorts, wallets, even saddles... jen was tormented with lust. Her pantiless sex overflowed and her honey spilled down her thighs. Her nipples were extended and full, pushing at the thin cotton fabric of her white blouse. She was flushed and hot, even in the air conditioning of the store. She watched Him trying on a new jacket and a new pair of high cuffed riding gauntlets. The sales girl was fawning over Him, patting His chest "to be sure the lines are right". He was flirting back with her, making little jokes about how leather feels on His skin, how it smells like sex to Him. The girl was giggling and almost rubbing against Him like a cat in heat. jen was so angry at this slut and at her Master. They might as well just fuck right there! He must have sensed how she felt. He turned and motioned for her to come to Him. He looked at her and then at the girl who was attending Him. "Get her a skirt...short, very short, to try on."

jen thrilled. she looked up at Him and said, "for me, Master?" she could sense that He had something up His sleeve, another test of her obedience.

"Yes, pet, for you to wear the rest of today." The girl returned with a sluttishly short leather skirt. "Take her into the changing room and help her get it on, please. Then bring her back out to show Me." jen swallowed hard...go in there with this girl who was so obviously flirting with Him? She'd claw the bitch's eyes out first. she turned to Him and almost whined, but stopped herself and turned back toward the dressing room door. she went into the room with the shop girl.

Master stayed ourtside, right at the door. He heard the shop girl "oooo" at the sight of jen's naked cunt and the ring through her clit. He heard jen's sharp intake and knew that the girl had brushed her clit while helping jen get the tight high skirt on. He then heard jen's protest, "no, not there, please don't touch my ass." The girl explained patiently that jen's skirt had to fit just right. He knew jen's anger & lust right now, but He also knew that this would teach jen a new lesson.

When they came out, jen was blushing hotly. He looked at the girl and asked if the skirt fit jen well. The girl grinned and lifted the hem to show Him her ass and pussy that were barely covered by it. The girl said, "It fits fine, but she needs to learn a little more self-control." Master nodded. Out came the book again. jen inwardly moaned. Master searched the pockets of her other skirt and found the card. He slipped into the rear pocket of the leather mini.

Master asked to see the floggers next. When He picked out one that had knots at the tips, jen was both pleased and frightened. "Master, what will those feel like?" she asked meekly. Master replied that there was only one way to find out. He sharply ordered her to bend over the counter and spread her legs apart. The shop girl grasped jen's wrists and held her tightly as the flogger snapped and a river of pain ran up her spine and back to her cunt.

Master whispered, "It'll hurt real good, don't you think, babyslut?" He winked at the shop girl as jen turned and looked at Him with tears in her eyes. She knew her ass had welts from just one turn with that flogger. Master paid for the jacket, gauntlets, skirt, and flogger. As they left the shop, Master said, "you'll feel that pain and more tonight, My little bitch."

..........

As the third hour of beatings progresses, things get hotter and hotter. Master brings the new flogger out and shows it to jen. But, before it gets used, Master leaves the room. Shortly thereafter, He returns with a tray of toys, ranging from a set of nasty looking nipple and clit clamps to a plastic "lunchbox" that jen recognizes as a freezer bag designed to keep things very cold and icy. her mind swirls at what might be inside. her thighs and ass are coated with her honey. The floggers have left welts on her back , as well as her breasts and her belly. Even her pussy lips have been nipped by the various floggers He has used so far. But jen knows that the worst was yet to come, for there had been one more excruciatingly horrid moment that day....

...........

After the problems at the leather store, Master decided it was time for lunch. After that, they would return home. He had work to do and she needed to take some time to prepare her body for tonight's punishment... bathe and shave completely, then oil her skin so she would glow. jen knew she would look exquisite and she looked forward to the opportunity to pamper herself before the exquisite agony of Master's hand & floggers began. she knew she would be severely punished tonight, but she also knew that the orgasmic aftermath would be so worth it all.

They pulled into a parking lot & jen came out of her reverie. They were back at Billigan's! jen looked at her Master in horror. she began to protest, but one look stopped her. They went in and sat at the same table they'd been at only five hours before. jen was hot and upset at being back in the exact spot where Master had made her raise her skirt and expose her ass as she removed her panties. Even more embarrassing, the same bitch was serving them! She recognized Master immediately and came to the table, smiling & being way too nice. jen became angry, ready to fight. "Just who the fuck did this little slut think she was!" Master heard jen's hiss and put His hand on her thigh. He squeezed until it hurt. jen looked at Him, then lowered her eyes. Master was in control; not her.

Master ordered for them both and they ate quietly. jen did not raise her eyes to meet His. That would be impolite. Three times the girl returned to check on them. Each time, she openly flirted with Master as though jen wasn't even there. jen's blood was boiling by this time. The last time, the waitress asked Master if He had gotten her note earlier. Master thought for a moment. "babygirl, do you have Carol's note from earlier?" He knew she did, because He had ordered her to tuck it into the pocket of the leather mini-skirt.

jen looked up at Him in revulsion. "No, sir, I don't," she stammered, also inaudibly. As quickly as a snake, Master lashed out, the palm of His hand striking her face. The sound of the sudden slap silenced the entire café. Tears sprang to jen's eyes; she knew that a red mark would soon show on her cheek and stay for hours.

"What did you say to Me?" He hissed.

"I'm sorry, Master. Yes I do have it," jen whispered. Her trembling fingers produced it and handed it to Him.

"You owe Carol an apology, too, My bad girl," He said calmly.

jen looked up at Carol, who had a look of shock, triumph, and pure lust in her eyes. "I'm sorry, miss Carol," jen managed to squeak out. Master wrote an address on the note.

"Wouldn't it be nice if Miss Carol would join us tonight, jen? Tell her how much you would enjoy that."

jen swallowed hard. she thought briefly of telling Carol to go fuck off, that Master was hers, and that having Carol there would be agony. But she knew that would only aggravate Master & make her own torture harsher; He night even send her home without spending the evening with Him. That would be terrible! So, fighting all her other urges, jen looked up at the other woman and said, "Yes, Miss, it would wonderful to have you visit tonight. Please come to Master's house this evening." The words were like ashes in her mouth, but she knew, KNEW, that Master would not abandon her for this bitch.

He spoke quietly to Carol in a tone that jen knew so very well. Master would take Carol tonight, jen realized. "At 7:55, I unlock the door. At 8:00 it locks again. Be there or not. It is the last choice you make. Cross the threshold and you give up control for the night." He paid their bill and rose. jen rose and left behind Him, still in tears. Many people turned to watch them go.

...........

Master is getting everything ready for the last stage of jen's punishment. "Wait," He whispers to her, "someone is missing." jen looks at the grandfather's clock in the corner. 7:55! Master walks to the door and unlocks and opens it. jen can see the door & the porch at an angle. Standing there, in a raincoat, is Carol. Master lets her in and relocks the door. "Strip" He says. Carol drops her coat to the floor. She is standing there, naked, except for a silk ribbon around her throat. Her body is flawless. jen feels her lust rise, even as she thinks of how much she hates this fucking whore-bitch who wants to take her Master from her.

Master orders Carol to stand in front of jen. Carol moves gracefully, and stands in front of the naked, beaten, sweating slave who is so boldly displayed. Master says, "put the nipple clamps on her, please." He watches in satisfaction as Carol takes each and squeezes it open, then applies it to jen's thick full hard nipples. jen cries out as each is attached, as the pain from the alligator teeth sends colossal shivers through her tortured body. Fresh tears spring to her eyes, and a new flow of thick hot honey coats her pussy lips.

Master's next torment is to order Carol to kneel between jen's outstretched legs. Master moves in close and takes three clothespins. He attaches two of them to jen's labia. The third is clipped to her pierced clit. At this, jen's screams reach a new higher plane. The pain is exquisite, the need to cum is all that she can focus on. But she knows that cumming without His permission will mean worse, far worse torments tonight.

Then the beatings recommence. The heavy mooseskin flogger rips at her tender kin. she is in a world of pain & pleasure, deeper than ever before. She senses more than hears Master ordering Carol to fuck her pussy with the ice dildo from the freezer bag, and then to eat her as He beats her. And the feeling of the exquisite cold of the ice cock in her steaming cunt, and then of a female tongue and lips and teeth, is added to the layers of pain and pleasure. she wants to beg Master to let her cum, but her voice cannot produce the words. Yet she hears Him mutter, "cum, jen. cum for Daddy and Miss Carol, My sweet babygirl." And the orgasm floods her whole being, rattling her, racking her body, her mind, her soul. Then all goes black.

...........

jen awakens to a new sound...the wailing of a bitch in heat. she is still suspended there, but the clamps are gone, the flogging has stopped, the orgasmic bliss has passed. All she feels now are the aches and pains of tired muscles and bruised flesh. And Master, HER Master, is fucking this whore, this Carol, in the ass, right there on the living room couch. Carol is screaming in pleasure, and jen watches as Master plows her and then grunts and cums deep in the bitch's back passage. jen thinks He'll never stop. she knows that Master is draining His semen into this fucking whore's ass, and jen is suddenly awake to it all...the pain, the humiliation, and the joy of serving such a wicked, cruel Master. jen knows that Master loves her and will toss this bitch out, whether tonight or in the morning. Then He will her, His babygirl, to bed with Him until the evening when she goes home to her husband, bruised, aching, drained, and loved.

But for now, it is not warm and fuzzy, at all. After Master has finished with Carol, He has Carol sit on the couch while He comes to jen and releases her from her bondage. He cuddles her, cooing to her. But then, He indicates the leather couch, the semen and cum that coat the pillows, and He says, "lick it clean, then crawl to My bedroom. you can sleep on the carpet tonight. Carol and I haven't quite finished yet." He takes Carol by the hand and leads her to bedroom, talking quietly to the giggling bitch.

jen obeys, licking the couch until it shines. she can hear laughter and passionate whisperings from Master's bedroom, but they are indistinct, background noise, for all jen can concentrate on is tasting Master's cum and Carol's cum. When she is done, with a new fire burning in her belly, jen crawls on all fours toward the giggles, moans, and sounds of spanking emanating from the Master bedroom, knowing that her night of punishment and bliss has not yet ended.