Jen's Story Ch. 9

Story Info
Becoming a working girl and falling in love.
2.3k words
4.44
19k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers

I encourage you to read chapters 1 thru 8 before reading chapter 9. But it's your call!


On Friday I met Mr. Fick at the shopping center and went back to the same motel. Again, he took me to a room he had already rented. Once inside he sat down in a chair as I sat on the bed wondering what he had planned for me.

"Well Jen, your pictures came out great," he said with a pleased expression. "I think you will like them," he added smiling as he handed me a folder.

I opened it and began to look through the stack of pictures that were inside. I stared at each one stunned as if I hadn't even been there when they were taken. I couldn't believe they were of me, each one more pornographic than the previous one. He noticed my concern.

"Don't worry hon, no one's going to see them. Now, I could sell them for a lot of money, and maybe we will later if you want, but we can make a hell of a lot more in other ways right now," he said still beaming from ear to ear.

I looked at him questioningly, "What do you mean?" I asked perplexed.

"I have 'friends' that would love to be with a pretty young girl like you and if your nice to them you can make us both a lot of money," he proposed.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and sat there dumbfounded for a second.

"You want me to have sex with them for money?" I cried in disbelief.

"Well yeah, it's better than giving it away like you do now," he argued.

I didn't respond and just sat there in silence.

"He's right," I thought suddenly feeling humbled by the demeaning description of my admittedly slutty behavior over the past year. My self esteem at a all time low and my pride all but gone I looked at him with renewed strength.

"How much do I get?" I asked.

"We'll charge according to what they want, but you get half of what we make before expenses," he explained.

I didn't understand what that meant and he explained how we would charge and that we would split the money. He would pay for the room out of his half. I suspect he had something worked out with the manager of the motel.

"So are we going into business or what?" he asked.

The money sounded great. If I made enough I could move out of my parents' house away from my sicko of a stepfather. I looked up at him with renewed confidence nodding, "yeah, I'll do it," I agreed.

"OK then," he smiled. "We can start today, shall I make a few calls?" he asked. As if in a daze I just nodded and then looked up at him,

"Why not," I answered sarcastically.

He went out to the pay phone to make his calls as I remained sitting on the bed looking at my pictures contemplating what I was about to do. I stared at the picture of me playing with myself and saw the excitement in my eyes. I looked so hot, boldly masturbating for the camera and obviously loving it. In the next picture I was sitting on the floor smiling happily with cum dripping down my face.

"I'm such a whore," I giggled.

The door flew open and Mr. Fick entered looking very pleased.

"Our first client will be here in fifteen minutes," he announced proudly.

I returned his enthusiasm with a weak smile realizing that Mr. Fick was serious and I was going to be with a strange man in just a few minutes, a man that was going to pay me to have sex with him. As I nervously contemplated what was about to happen I noticed Mr. Fick observing me critically.

"Jen take off those jeans and the shirt - you'll look sexier that way," he insisted.

This surprised me at first and I didn't want to do it, but finally I agreed realizing I'd just have to take them off anyway.

I removed my shoes, jeans and blouse and then sat down on the bed again in just my bra and panties waiting for my first john. I waited nervously rubbing my hands together in my lap for about twenty minutes until there was a knock on the door.

Mr. Fick answered the door as I sat anxiously on the bed. Without looking up from my lap I heard the man enter the room. I just sat there dumbly as the man eyed me lecherously while Mr. Fick discussed with him what he wanted and the rates. The man wanted to fuck me and Mr. Fick collected the $150 fee and then left the room shutting the door behind him.

Alone now with this strange man I nervously sat on the bed with my legs crossed, my hands clutching the bed spread, still unable to look at him.

"How bout you let me see those tits baby," he suggested without even an introduction.

Submissively I undid my bra and discarded it as he approached me. As soon as he reached me he took hold of my arm and lifted me to my feet as I looked up at him for the first time. He was my stepfather's age, kinda heavy and balding. He seemed fascinated with my big tits and took a handful of my pliable glands in each hand. I gazed into his round weathered face watching his eyes devour my young soft flesh as he squeezed and fondled me.

After a few moments he unbuckled his pants and pulled them off as I took a seat on the edge of the bed again. His large paunch hung over nearly hiding his small flaccid penis. I instinctively reached out my hand and cupped his hairy balls fondling them as he played with my breasts some more.

"You are so pretty," he said hoarsely.

I looked up at him and smiled shyly, "thanks," I said flattered by the compliment. I then lowered my eyes to his soft cock.

"Would you like me to suck you a little?" I asked timidly.

"Yeah, that would be great," he agreed.

He then moved closer standing between my legs as I bent down and licked his little penis. I flicked the head with my tongue until it began to thicken and then I wrapped my lips around it and began to slowly and deliberately piston over it's length. Soon his cock was erect, but still only about 5 inches long and I found that I could easily take all of it down my throat. I buried my nose in his pubic hair each time my mouth slid down the length of his shaft. After a minute or so I became more bold gripping his chubby ass in both hands as I engulfed his entire cock in my mouth. He seemed to like this and began to buck his hips in rhythm with my mouth plunging down on his stiff prick.

Suddenly he stopped me, "I don't want to cum yet," he explained.

I looked up at his flushed face and smiled innocently realizing what he wanted. Slowly I slipped my panties off and smiled sweetly at him as I lay back spreading my legs enticingly.

He looked so sweet struggling to get the condom out of its package. When he finally got it out he quickly rolled it over his stiff dick as he stared lustfully at my open pussy. As he crawled onto the bed between my legs I smiled up at him with outstretched arms inviting him to embrace me.

He lowered himself onto me and I happily wrapped my arms around his wide back and held him close as his cock pushed easily into my willing cunt. He tenderly kissed and licked my neck as I wrapped my legs around him digging my heels into his chubby ass cheeks.

"You feel so good," he gasped.

"So do you," I whispered overwhelmed my his gentleness.

He raised himself up and fucked me gazing into my eyes as he softly massaged my breasts in his strong hands. He had such longing in his eyes that I found myself desperately trying to meet each of his thrusts with one of my own.

My efforts seemed to arouse him and his thrusts grew stronger and more rapid until he was ramming my hungry hole as I squealed beneath him. Suddenly his thrusts slowed and he slumped down wrapping his arms around me, his head nestled under my chin. He laid there as he recovered his breath for a moment and then rolled off of me still holding me close to him.

I laid in his arms contented knowing that he was satisfied.

"Thank you, that was incredible," he whispered.

"You're sweet," I said kissing his chest.

"I want to see you again, I'll pay double!" he grinned.

"Cool," I giggled.

We laid together for a few minutes and then he got dressed, kissed me and left. Just a few seconds after he was out the door Mr. Fick came in with a big smile on his face.

"I think that guy will be a regular," he announced grinning.

"He was really nice," I said smiling still languishing naked on the rumpled bed.

"So, ya ready for some more?" he asked expectantly.

"Now?" I whined.

"Yeah, there's two guys outside - all they want is blowjobs," he assured me.

"Sure, ok," I agreed hesitantly.

Mr. Fick opened the door for the two men as I moved to the edge of the bed. Two men in their late 20s entered the room. Their eyes lit up as soon as they saw me sitting naked with my legs crossed on the edge of the bed. Mr. Fick collected $60 from each of them and remained by the door as they eagerly approached me .

"Hi, I'm Pete," the bigger one said with a smile as his friend stood silently gawking at my tits.

"Hi," I said smiling feeling a little embarrassed.

"How old are you," Pete asked.

"Nineteen," I admitted a little startled at the question.

"Cool, why don't you take my cock out," he directed obviously not interested in anymore small talk.

Without any hesitation I unbuckled his pants, lowered his zipper and pulled them down enough to free his cock. I held his semi hard dick at the base and immediately engulfed it in my mouth as his friend stood close at my side watching. Pete's fat cock grew hard in my mouth as I enthusiastically sucked down his shaft. The sound of a zipper caused me to glance toward his friend's crotch to find that he now had his cock out stroking it just inches to my left. "Give him a little," Pete insisted. I glanced up at him and then pulled my mouth off of his cock and wrapped my lips around his friend's already hard cock.

I began to suck his friend's 7" erection as I stroked Pete's thick cock with my hand. I sucked him for a little bit and slid off the bed onto my knees as I moved my mouth back to Pete's neglected hard-on.

I knew Mr. Fick was watching me kneeling naked on the floor, a hard cock in each hand, sucking one and then the other in rapid succession. I could not see him, but I imagined that he had his huge cock out stroking it as he watched me slurp and suck the cocks of these two strange men. Knowing he was there made me feel safe as well as excited. I liked the idea that he was watching me be his whore.

Pete's friend suddenly grabbed my head holding my mouth over his stiff cock just as his cum jetted into my throat. My first thought was to pull away, but instead I gulped down his cum and waited for him to relax before pulling my mouth from his wet cock.

Seeing this Pete took a handful of my shoulder length hair and yanked my head back. He stood over me stroking himself in my face as I gazed up at him submissively. "Open your mouth," he demanded jerking his cock excitedly.

Obediently I opened my mouth wide extending my tongue over my lower lip. Just then I thought of Danny and how he had humiliated and used me forcing me to look at him as he ejaculated on my face. The image of Danny's angry face flashed in my mind's eye as Pete's cum flowed over my tongue and down my throat.

As they cleaned up and prepared to leave I sat on the bed shaken by Pete's harsh treatment and the bad memories it had provoked. Apparently Mr. Fick noticed that I was upset and after the men left he came and sat beside me.

"You alright?" he asked. "Yeah," I replied gazing at a stain on the worn carpet.

"Was that guy too rough with you?" he probed with a concerned expression.

"No, really, I'm alright," I assured him. "It's just that Pete reminded me of someone, that's all," I confided.

Mr. Fick put his arm around me and held me close. I nestled against his hard chest and felt safe in his embrace. His hand caressed my face and then he turned towards me. When our eyes met I gazed into his caring eyes as his lips gently kissed me. The sensitive touch of his lips felt so wonderful and I kissed him back lovingly.

"I think that is enough for today" he whispered as our lips parted. Smiling I nodded my agreement still glowing from our kiss.

Minutes later we were on the road back to the shopping center. I sat there still somewhat overwhelmed by what had happened that afternoon. I was now a prostitute and in love with the man who had turned me out. I was also $120 richer.

Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers