Jeremiah - Wolf Progenitor Ch. 02

Story Info
Werewolf coupling, can she endure?
2.7k words
4.43
71.2k
79

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara thought she knew all there was to know about being the mate to Jeremiah, the pack leader. She had never seen him in his true Werewolf form, part-man, part-wolf. Was her desire for Jeremiah strong enough for her to endure what was inevitably going to happen?

************************

This story does not reflect personal feelings, perspectives, beliefs or necessarily accurate werewolf folklore.

The last two years with Jeremiah had been idyllic. His position as the leader of the pack secured, he was respected and acknowledged as a fair and effective leader of the council. Though difficult in the beginning, with help and support from Jeremiah and my best friend Pam, I was able to make and nurture relationships with other members of the pack and more importantly, to claim my place within the pack as Jeremiah's mate.

Aside from my lover Jeremiah being Lycanthropic, we were a happy family. As far as any outsiders knew, including my parents, Jeremiah was a young, successful contractor and I a loving stay at home mom to our two little boys.

When I became pregnant, over Jeremiah's quite vocal objections, I insisted my folks stay with us when they visited. This arrangement seemed to work until they became alarmed at the frequent sightings of a very large black wolf on and around the property. Following an incident when Mom encountered the wolf late one afternoon while out walking in the woods, we subsequently had them stay in a quaint little bed and breakfast during their visits.

The twins (Jace and Kohle) were now almost 1 ½ years old, walking, talking, exploring, and already a handful. My Mom and I often laughed about how they were gearing up for those proverbial "terrible twos". I talked with my Mom frequently; in fact, I had recently mentioned to her that Jeremiah had expressed his wish to have another child. Though she was not happy about our not having married, she was ecstatic at the idea of having another grandchild.

*****

At night in bed after lovemaking, we'd cuddle and talk and a few times, Jeremiah had brought up the subject of our having another child. Though I thought it a bit soon, considering the boys weren't two years old yet, I was thrilled and excited about having another baby with him. My excitement didn't last long when he told me what would be involved and what I would be expected to do to make a new child possible.

I lay in his arms listening to him as he explained that it was necessary he impregnate me while in his werewolf (part human, part wolf) form. It was his responsibility as the pack leader to produce at least one pup while in this form and my responsibility as his mate to submit to him without question. Unlike the twins who were conceived while he was in his human form and were recessive carriers, impregnation in his werewolf persona would ensure the new baby carried the dominate Lycanic gene.

"No," I told him. "I wouldn't have another child if it means being impregnated by a monster." Even as I said the words, I saw the expression on his face and immediately regretted the hurtfulness of my words. I loved Jeremiah and did not want to hurt him, but I was afraid.

I had heard stories of human females mating with men while in their werewolf form. Mating during this time was painful and dangerous for a human female. Despite how the male may have felt in his human form, once he transformed into his werewolf state he became a predatory animal consumed by the most primal of needs, to procreate. I tried talking, explaining my fears to Jeremiah, but he surprisingly did not want to listen. It seemed sufficient for him to say I belonged to him, and that I was disrespecting him and the pack by not submitting to their laws and traditions. He reminded me that I had flaunted the pack traditions once before, and it had resulted in a beating and a sexual reprimand before the council. If I refused to comply again, my punishment would be worse. He said he loved me and wanted to breed me, but it required he conceive the pup in his werewolf form.

Holding me at arm's length, he threatened me, "do you want me to breed another wolf bitch? If you refuse me, and they find out, the council will not permit me to do otherwise, and you would be punished and exiled from the pack for you disobedience. I could never let that happen Sara." He let go of my arms and turning, paced across the room. When he spoke again, I could hear the uncompromising quality in his voice, "If you persist in not submitting to me Sara, I will take you by force, you leave me little choice."

*****

My scent and pheromones were so strong it was making him crazy. From his increased physical intimacies, soft biting and nibbling of my breasts and genitals, I knew our time for mating was drawing near. He had forbidden me to wear undergarments so that I was accessible to him to sniff and lick between my legs. When he began doing this, it was unsettling, but I came to realize his wolf nature, dictated his actions and he had little control over it. It was as if these urges helped him to determine my readiness to mate.

Jeremiah had been unusually irritable and short with me lately. His need to mate was on him, and it could no longer be denied. We had argued and in a fit of anger, he suddenly stood up and in one movement, swept everything off the table and onto the floor.

"What are you doing? What's wrong with you?" I screamed at him as he flipped over the table where we had been sitting.

"If you're not willing to listen and try to understand how I feel, then I'm leaving, I'm leaving and taking the twins," I told him as he came toward me.

"Like hell you're leaving," he responded, fury etched across his face. I tried to run toward the stairs, and he blocked my way, trapping me in a small alcove of the room. I heard Jeremiah growl deep in his throat and looked up just as he began to transform. With a loud, terrifying noise, to my horror I watched Jeremiah change from a man to a werewolf. In the several years that we had been together, I had never actually seen Jeremiah transform, but in his anger and frustration, he had changed in front of me.

I cowered in the alcove and watched him pacing in circles slowly coming nearer to me. I had never seen him in his werewolf form, part-man, part-wolf. I had seen him as the black wolf many times, more often than not I had felt the warmth of his body curled against me at night. If while in his black wolf form he had wanted to have sex with me, he would mount me doggy fashion, but always change to his human form before actual penetration. We had made love only in his human form.

*****

Jeremiah the werewolf loomed over me, a terrifying monster. In his transformed state, he was very tall when he stood upright. Covered with thick, lustrous black fur, he had a slim but muscular build and long arms and legs. His features were a cross between human and wolf, but his eyes were clearly recognizable as Jeremiah's eyes.

A furry sheath, covered in a softer, shorter growth initially hid his flaccid penis, but when he turned to face me, I watched as his now monstrous cock, dripping pre-cum, peeled free of his retracting sheath. In his human form, Jeremiah was a big man but in his werewolf form, his cock was perhaps an additional inch longer and thicker. Swollen and bloated, its veins clearly visible and pulsing it hung long and thick between his strong, powerful legs, his ball sac heavy and full swinging freely. I was in heat, and he was ready to mate.

"Jeremiah?" I called his name tentatively. "Jeremiah?" but there was no recognition as the black, predator eyes stared back at me. He did not see me, all he saw was a frail human female and in his lust driven mind, there was no room for emotions, feelings or love. Every instinct in his body screamed for him to penetrate and breed.

He paced in front of me, never taking his eyes away, a predator toying with its prey. He suddenly reached out and grabbing my ankles pulled me onto my back, opened my legs and thrust himself into me. I began to struggle under him until he growled and bared his teeth, wordlessly warning me to stop resisting and submit. I think I was in shock but still cried out to him to stop, "Jeremiah, please stop, you're hurting me." My Jeremiah had slipped away, and it was the werewolf Jeremiah now between my legs. His thrusting was hard and ruthless, he was hurting me, but I don't think he could've stopped. In his werewolf form, I believe my tears and groans only inflamed his primal purpose, and I felt his cock inside me inch deeper with each thrust.

Jeremiah turned me over onto my knees, and I defensively reached behind me to try to stay the forward thrusting of his hips. I felt the warm, thickness of his fur brushing against my exposed butt cheeks and thighs. 'Oh my god,' I thought, he was getting bigger and despite my fright and apprehension, I could feel my pussy getting wet and slippery as my body struggled to accommodate this monster's cock. My tears and pleas amplified when he began to grunt and growl with each thrust of his hips.

I knew that my being in heat, my scent was inflaming his need. I turned to look back at him and saw he was looking down between my legs watching as his pre-cum and a thin watery fluid seeped out from around his cock and slowly trailed down my inner thighs. He bent and nuzzled my pussy, deeply inhaling my scent and lapping up my juices. The strong, cloying smell of sex filled the room, and I moaned like the bitch in heat that I was at that moment. He pressed me down on my stomach and opened my legs wider. I heard him grunt low and deep in his throat, and I struggled not to scream when he adjusted his position and prepared to resume fucking me. I felt his hand on the small of my back and without thinking, instinctively tried to squirm away from him. He nipped my inner thigh cautioning me to "stop" resisting, his werewolf cock growing harder.

He held me in place while he continued to lick and suck my clit, now and then nipping me with his teeth forcing me to I cry out in pain and pleasure at the sensations. He pulled me back onto my hands and knees and with one furry arm under my hips lunged into me with long, deep, thrusts.

"Please, Jeremiah . . . I'm Sara, it's Sara, please stop," He ignored my pleas, the smell of my heat making him thrust faster, oblivious to everything except fucking into me.

He was slumped over my back taking me from behind. I felt him licking my neck and shoulders and flinched when his teeth left a shallow bit on my shoulder. My brain screamed 'this isn't happening to me,' as I struggled not to black out. I was physically and emotionally exhausted, and I finally closed my eyes and welcomed the warm blackness that descended. I don't know how long I was out, but when I came to, Jeremiah was still behind me, thrusting into me with slow, deliberate strokes.

"Oh god, please make him cum, so this will end," I said in a silent prayer.

*****

My eyes suddenly flew open in disbelief when despite everything that was happening; I felt my body beginning to respond. Instinctively, I pushed back against him and fell into rhythm with his thrusting hips. I burst into uncontrollable tears as an overwhelming sense of self-disgust enveloped me. My body was surrendering, and I felt myself begin to whine and cry as he pleasured himself, a thin, transparent fluid dripping from my pussy, as his cock grew even thicker inside me. When he howled his pleasure into the darkness of the room, I came hard and desperately on his long, thick werewolf cock.

Jeremiah moved under me, pulled me on top of him, and made me ride him until my orgasm washed over me in a hard, tight wave. I sat straddling his hips swaying, my head dropped forward, eyes closed, my skin covered in a moist sheen. His hips surged upward into me, and I felt my pussy contract around his cock, forcing me to gasp as another orgasm flooded through me. Without withdrawing his cock, Jeremiah, rolled me onto my back pinning me against the bed. In this superior position, he pushed deeper inside me, his now humongous cock stretching me further to accommodate his girth.

Jeremiah the werewolf used me to pleasure himself, his hands grabbing, squeezing my breasts, his teeth roughly teasing the soft, full underside of my breast, leaving a bloody imprint. I opened my eyes and saw the werewolf, his eyes weren't Jeremiah's anymore, and God help me, in pleasuring himself, he had given me another orgasm. As my orgasm subsided I lay there under him, all fight and resistance gone, knowing the pleasure's he had given me were unintentional, knowing that his sole purpose in taking me was to impregnate me.

*****

He could smell my submission and again positioned me on my hands and knees. He nuzzled between my thighs, sniffing and inhaling until I could feel his body trembling in anticipation. Brushing his tongue across my wet pussy lips, I heard him groan, and immediately my body stiffens. He licked me slowly and thoroughly with his broad, long tongue making me shudder uncontrollably. His tongue continued to lick me from my clit to my ass bud, occasionally pulling away and licking his snout when it became wet with my juices. He paused and watched me crouching submissively in front of him, my head down and my ass and pussy elevated for him.

As his orgasm approached, he mounted me and started pressing, pounding the full length of his swollen cock inside me. I loudly moaned as he worked to bury himself totally in me, holding my hips steady until he forced the swollen bulbous base inside me. I shuddered from the intensity of the intrusion into my body as he howled in orgasmic release. His entire shaft and the swollen base was inside me now, and I could hear him growl in satisfaction and accomplishment as I remained kneeling in front of him whimpering and lightheaded from the assault. He possessively pulled me to him, and held me tightly, as if fearful of my escaping. I knelt on the bed exhausted and sore, enduring his hot, copious ejaculation that seemed to go on forever. Jeremiah the werewolf had tied to me, and we lay on the bed in a spooning position with him still buried in my tight, warm pussy.

After almost an hour, of dozing fitfully I felt his body changing. Strong human arms encircled me, and I slowly opened my eyes. He kissed my bruises and scratches and I began to cry and hold tightly to his encircling arms . . . this was my Jeremiah. We lay there tied together waiting for Jeremiah to complete his slow, steady ejaculations.

I could feel him becoming smaller inside me until finally my body expelled his softening cock. I snuggled back against his chest and savored the warm pressure of his long, lean thighs against my ass. Jeremiah suddenly held me tightly, "Jeremiah, what is it? I can't breathe, you're holding me too tight," I gasped.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong," he said letting his hand caress my breast, running his fingers over the bruise left when he was in his werewolf form. "I'm so sorry Sara . . . forgive me."