Jeremy

Story Info
A sex worker and her college classmate meet by chance.
1k words
4.07
18k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy.

The name tingles me still, in a weird way. While Hiyama had been a clear cut example of traditional Japanese sexual sadism, another character in my life confuses me still. Jeremy was a tall white boy.

As American as American can be.

Some years ago, in eighth grade, he was six feet tall, a lanky(and later I would find out) sinewy build to him. He had pretty blue eyes, dark brown hair; handsome in this off handed, forgettable way.

He came to my little dungeon in the winter of freshman year. Apparently, his father was a BDSM den master, a friend of Hiyama's. He walked in on an unremarkable evening. I was immediately embarrassed when D brought him downstairs. I didn't look him in the face. Not at first. He gripped my arms from behind, betraying his young age. He had already taken off his coat; I felt his bare abs touching my back. I exhaled a bit, scared. Then he started talking.

"My Dad told me about you. You are always so quiet, so in your own head at school that I didn't want to believe him. But I looked in your eyes and there's sexiness dripping from your every movement, your every word, every time you look at someone." Slowly he caressed my arms.

I can't really describe the feelings he gave me; it felt like I could scarcely breathe. A poignant mix of grit from sleeping with a stranger to being sexually intrigued beyond my own admission. He breathed feathery wisps of hair away from my neck.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face back to meet his. It was a gentle tug, I inhaled sharply but I also remember looking forward to our interaction, or rather just curious about what this young man possessed that made me enjoy something so ingrained with hate from me.

I was wearing D's button up silk shirt. No panties, no bra. His free hand made experienced, quick work of every button on my shirt. Each pop of freeing fabric jolted me. He cupped my breast firmly, playing with my body. He sat down on the bed in front of me. His hands glided against the curve of my hips. I threw my head back at the feeling he gave me. When his lips brushed my stomach, I let myself be taken into arousal; I gave myself freely to this man, I look at it as my true first time having sex.

He continued to kiss my stomach and breasts, long eyelashes fluttering against my nipples.

"A smile...." He breathed. "And it's a beautiful one too. "

Deft hands made quick work of any clothes left, kissing his way down my body.

Worshipping me with his eyes as he paused to kiss my clit with his tongue; sending out throaty moans from me like I'd never heard for myself.

"That's right baby, smile...."

I ground my hips against his tongue, I had never felt anything like this before. His long fingers pressed against my sopping wet pussy, working in and out against my pulsing g-spot.

He paused to turn me facing him, hand re-gripping my hair. He slid me down the girthy length of his rock hard dick, pausing to ease his way into my tight slit. He nibbled my shoulder.

I inhaled, feeling the immense stretch that seemed impossible. I held my mouth open in tortured ecstasy, immediately addicted to this mix of pleasure and pain. He lapped at my breasts, sucking deeply and massaging my ass with his hands as I bounced slowly on his dick.

Soon, he leaned forward, laying me down on the bed, hips pistoning themselves between mine. He moved my arms over my head and held them there, pressing his chest and arms to mine. I melted under him, completely surrendering to his sexual appetite.

His lips met mine and the soul warming kiss of unbridled passion fueled my rippling ecstasy.

"Oh....oo.....oooooooooo....gaaaaaa....dddd" I moaned.

"You are so wet for me........and still smiling....." He turned me over and made a quick pull of my hips to his, gliding his long, thick dick into my grasping pussy. He grabbed my hair and continued his steady, firm pace. My juices began to trickle down my thighs and onto his, my body meeting each thrust. He began circling my clit with his fingers.

"You wanna cum? You cum on my dick." The mix of order and rawness in his words drove me lip-bitingly wild as I bounced my ass on his lap, engulfing his solid member. I saw his tawny hair fall into his eyes, making him appear wild, even more sexy. He planted little bites on my back and shoulders, multiplying my orgasm several folds. His mouth fell agape as I creamed, as mix of satisfaction and achievement on his face. He fucked me harder still, loud slaps ringing out as he picked up speed and power.

Our moistening bodies blended together with purpose, my quick gasps matching the growl of his mounting release. His actions became rougher and rougher, pinching a nipple painfully as he pulled my head back by my hair and bit patches of my neck. His body seemed to be pressing his muscles against his skin as he jerked a few times more, his hot seed plastering my silken pink folds.

I inhaled at the relief I felt. His dick remained hard as he slid it smoothly from me, never letting go of my hair. His swollen tip parted my lips, his strong hands pressed my head down into his lap, my throat locking around him. I swallowed intently, working his dick with my mouth and eager tongue. He shivered, but his gaze never betrayed his control here. I tasted us mixing on his dick as I sucked intently. He shot his load again, and I swallowed every bit of it. He stood up and stretched lazily, pulling something long and silky from his coat pocket.

" I love that smile....now, I want to see it bite rope."