Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

"I want all of you!" she said.

"Uhhh!" Jeremy gasped as he shot his load into her.

Kate held him close, pushing her pelvis into him, letting him fill her with his hot cum.

Jeremy leaned forward and braced himself on the counter behind her.

'"Oh, God! That was intense!" he said.

"For me too!" Kate whispered in his ear.

Jeremy withdrew and turned to grab a kitchen towel and hand it to his mother. She took it and started to wipe her son's penis.

He recoiled a bit.

"Oh! Careful! It's a little sensitive now," he said. "I meant the towel for you."

Kate said nothing but continued to gently clean off Jeremy's massive member. She didn't want to get so graphic as to tell him that she always loved the feeling of a man's cum inside of her, and the feeling right after sex of his hot seed leaking out of her.

She stood up and embraced Jeremy, knowing full well that her still-flowing juices would wash out his thick semen.

Kate pressed her breasts into him as she pulled him tight to her. She felt herself dripping, the sexy fluids running down her inner thighs.

"Oh, thank you, Jeremy," she said. "After last night, I didn't know what to think. It made me so horny today, but I still felt guilty, and at the same time I was afraid it was just a one-time thing, when I so much wanted to feel you again."

"I needed some relief, too," Jeremy said after a pause.

Kate pulled back a bit and looked at Jeremy.

"I don't know where this will end, but I just know I don't want it to end yet," she said.

He kissed her tenderly.

"I love you, Mom," he said.

"I love you too."

Jeremy pulled up his pants and excused himself. He really did love her, but felt horrible about having used her. He knew what he did was to relieve himself of the sexual pressure his encounter with Beth brought on. But at the same time, he wasn't entirely sure of who was using whom.

Something else reminded Kate of Jack – a trace of red lipstick and the precum on Jeremy's cock as soon as he pulled his pants down, how quickly he erupted in her, and the sheer volume of his fluid, as if he had been building up the load instead of just having a seemingly quick encounter.

She wondered what Jeremy had been up to before he came home – just as she wondered about Jack so many years before.

Going back to his room, happy to have had release without using his own hand, Jeremy's thoughts went back to Beth. He pulled out his cell phone and texted her:

"I'm sure you're going to be in big trouble over this. I'm sorry. Let me know if there's anything I can do. I loved the photo you sent, but deleted it so no one ever gets a hold of it. You really should be careful with that kind of thing. Some guys would send it around and post it on the web and stuff. I won't. It's gone."

Jeremy wanted to preserve the memory, thinking he probably would never get that kind of chance with her again, but saving it didn't seem worth the risk. She was in enough trouble without a photo of her pussy getting around if anyone got a hold of his phone.

The boys were already nude and jumping in and out of the pool before Kate's friends arrived. They already had a few beers, and a shot of tequila each, by design. It was Sarah's idea.

It was also her idea that Kate bounce the idea of the party inviting the "girls" off of all of Jeremy's friends instead of asking Jeremy to approach them.

When they were all over, Kate behaved herself, remaining fully dressed, served them some burgers and a couple of beers, and asked them if they would like to have a party. She would provide all of the beer and drinks and all the pizza they could eat. They just had to have a good time on her deck and in her pool as they always did.

Only, this time, she would invite a few friends over – three to be exact. She named them. The boys remembered Jeremy's description of his mom's hot friends.

"Will they be swimming with us?" Matt asked.

"Well. . . they'll bring the same kinds of suits you guys always wear. Whether or not they'll jump in the pool wearing them I can't say for sure," Kate said with a wink. "But I have no doubt that watching you guys will give them more than a few ideas."

Matt, Josh and Corey immediately agreed. Jeremy looked at his mom and said, "Well, OK."

And so Sarah led the way through the patio door that Kate opened for them.

The pool was above ground, but large and deep as such pools go and installed to have the top level with the deck, possible because of the slope of the yard.

"Oh, my! Well, you weren't kidding," Joni said as the three took in the sight of Matt, Josh and Corey in the pool, throwing around a volleyball. They were obviously not wearing swimming trunks.

"This is so cool," Pam said.

"Well, it's about time you invited us over for this," Sarah said. "You obviously need help taking full advantage of the situation."

The women came out carrying cocktails they made inside, and settled down into chairs around the patio table, all sitting with a good view of the water. A tray of hors d'oeuvres sat in the middle of the table.

Kate sat with a slight smile on her face, knowing how much her friends were enjoying this. The other three women were beaming with huge grins.

"I just can't believe this," Joni said. "So this is what you've been doing all summer. Sitting on your neck enjoying the view."

"I do not!" Kate protested. "I just go about my business. Do you really think every time they come over and swim that I sit out here and drool over them?"

"That's what I would do," said Pam.

"You'd be staring out at them with your hand in your pants the whole time," Joni retorted.

"Oh yeah, right," Pam shot back. "Tell me this isn't making you wet!"

"It is not making me wet!" Joni protested with a slight blush.

Aware that they had company, the boys glanced over now and then, checking out their audience and wondering what might transpire later.

It was no surprise to Kate that Matt was the first one to be bold. He climbed out of the pool bare naked and stood in front of the women, water dripping from him, his cock not hard, but engorged enough to be impressive. Kate glanced at her friends, whose eyes were clearly locked on Matt's manhood, watching a bead of water drop off the tip.

"Hey, Mrs. C., get Jeremy out here. We want to get a game of water polo going and we need a fourth," he said, then after a pause looked at Kate's friends and added. "Unless one of you wants to come in the pool and play with us."

That got them laughing at first.

"Maybe later," Sarah said.

"No, we'd like to see Jeremy play. It'd be a better game that way," Pam said.

"Yeah, Kate, go get Jeremy," Joni added.

Kate knew Matt was simply showing off. He had no need to get out of the pool to say that. She started to get up when Jeremy, possibly having overheard, came out the patio door, wearing a bulky pair of swim trunks.

"What's with the suit?" Matt asked.

As soon as Jeremy got past the women he peeled it off and plunged in the pool, revealing only his youthful butt in the process.

"He's a little bashful, I guess," Matt said. "No one can figure out why. I damned sure wouldn't be if I was him."

Matt jumped back in, and Joni promptly corrected herself. "Ok, now I'm getting wet!"

The boys started to play, their cocks buoyant under the water. The women started to chat, watching the boys as they did so. After a bit, the boys came out, with the bold Matt leading the way, followed by Corey, Josh and Jeremy.

That stopped the women's chat cold as all eyes turned toward the dripping wet, naked young men on display before them. Kate heard a couple of barely-audible gasps as Jeremy emerged from the water. Then three sets of eyes stole glances over toward her, though her friends were discreet enough to make no comment. Jeremy was blushing just a bit.

"Beer break!" Josh declared, heading directly for the cooler, which Kate had strategically located next to where the women would be seated.

"So who won?" Pam asked, making conversation.

"Matt and Jeremy are ahead. Matt's team always wins," Josh replied.

"But we think they were cheating. I think I saw one of those big polo mallets Jeremy snuck into the pool," Corey joked.

"Actually, I thought he was riding a horse," Josh added. "I thought I saw part of one anyway."

Everyone laughed, even Jeremy, the moment seeming to loosen him up.

"You guys are just jealous! Way jealous!" Sarah declared. "Jeremy, don't let them give you a hard time. They just wish they were like you!"

"She's right, Jeremy," Matt said. "It's kind of like kicking ass out on the field and some guy from the other team starts giving you shit. You just point at the scoreboard. You're a fuckin' walking scoreboard. Just point down at it."

"Actually, I do let them give me a hard time, but I don't have to say anything," Jeremy responded. "Just keeping quiet is the same as pointing to the scoreboard."

"Actually, all of you boys – or shall I say 'young men' are – are absolutely beautiful," Sarah said. "Thanks for letting us come over and sharing yourselves with us.

"Am I right, girls," Sarah continued, turning toward her friends. "Aren't they all just beautiful?"

She started a round of applause for the boys, and Corey started a clowning-around bowing that the others joined in on. Matt motioned with an open palm toward Jeremy's crotch the way a conductor elicits applause for a soloist. The women roared in laughter and increased their applause, and Jeremy bowed all the deeper, laughing too.

Kate was relieved for the lighthearted moment that broke the ice about what was at that point a bit of a CFNM party.

The boys were guzzling their beers and helping themselves to the food on the table. Kate kept her eyes on Jeremy, who seemed to relax and become more comfortable with the situation. He knew the women were eyeing him appreciatively and had lost his embarrassment about it.

Jeremy pulled up a chair next to Sarah, which blocked the view of his cock from anyone but her. Kate recalled the comment he made about her "hot" redheaded friend back in the downstairs family room when she was listening around the corner.

Sarah smiled at Jeremy and from the movement of her right shoulder, it looked to Kate as if she had just patted him on the knee.

Corey and Josh sat down by the beer; Matt went in to the bathroom. Conversation went on between people like at a regular party, as if everyone was oblivious to the fact that the boys were completely naked.

Sarah was asking Jeremy about college, if he had a girlfriend there, making general small talk, and more than occasionally glancing down at Jeremy's lap. Most every woman Kate knew would have tried to steal glances, afraid of getting caught, but that wasn't Sarah. She didn't care if Jeremy noticed, almost as if she wanted him to.

Jeremy did notice, and at one point, out of the view of his mother, responded by spreading his legs a little wider. He felt his cock stir a bit under her gaze. Sarah smiled at him again.

He really did think Sarah was the most beautiful redhead he'd ever seen. Everything she did seemed sensuous to him.

Matt came back and stood talking with the other guys while they each started on a second beer. Soon, he announced, "Well, I'm getting hot again. Time to get back in the pool. Don't any of you ladies want to get wet?"

"I think the better question is, which of them are already wet," Kate quipped.

"Speaking for yourself?" Pam said.

"Come on, you mean none of you are brave enough to go swimming with four naked guys? We went first," Matt said.

"Well, I wouldn't mind a little dip," Sarah said. "Kate, would you mind if I used the pool, too?"

"Uhhh. . . Go right ahead," Kate replied.

Sarah stood up. "Excuse me, Jeremy," she said, sliding out of her chair toward him.

Jeremy slid back, then just stood up out of the way.

Sarah was wearing a yellow floral mid-length sleeveless summer dress that buttoned down the front. It was cut tight across the chest, squeezing her ample breasts together and emphasizing them.

She started to unbutton the tiny buttons from the top down, and conversation stopped as all eyes turned toward her. Kate knew Sarah well and had no doubt she was in the process of stripping naked and her next moves would liven up the party in probably some dangerous ways.

When Sarah unbuttoned to her midsection, she was able to slip her arms out and let the garment drop, stepping out of it with feet left bare when she first sat down and slipped off her sandals. A light pink lacy bra designed to give good lift to her large breasts and a matching thong were all she wore underneath.

She slipped the bra off her shoulders with some difficulty, spun it around and unclasped it from the front. She immediately bent over, letting her breasts dangle down in front of her as she picked up the dress and laid it gently across the back of her chair, placing the bra on top of it.

Her breasts sagged down a bit once free from the bra. Sarah's breasts were the kind that a man could lift and feel their weight, and squeeze together with his cock in between. Yet her nipples pointed straight forward, not down as they do for women whose breasts sag more.

Her areolas were the size of silver dollars and a pale pink, topped by bright pink nipples that stood out and erect.

Like many redheads, her skin was a pale white. Her hips were no doubt broader than she would like them. Sarah clearly carried a few extra pounds, but she carried them well. The word "voluptuous" seemed made for her.

Kate tried to view the whole scene from an objective viewpoint. The boys were mesmerized by Sarah's strip, and their cocks rose quickly – men of that age had as difficult a time keeping them down as older men do getting them up. Meanwhile, the women, more embarrassed by their friend disrobing than they were over the nude boys, turned their eyes away from Sarah, and quickly noticed what was happening to the boys.

It became even more evident when Sarah lowered her thong, stepped out of it, and placed it with the rest of her clothes.

She displayed a completely bald pussy, as smooth as if she had never had hair there at all. In fact, there was no trace of hair on her body from the red curls around her shoulders to her feet.

"Have I embarrassed you boys?" she asked. "Come on, I have a birthday suit, too!" She motioned with her hands to emphasize her nudity. "You showed us yours. Why does it embarrass you if I show you mine?"

Of course, she knew it really didn't embarrass them, just excited them. Matt's seven cut inches stood out, and he didn't care who noticed. Corey's average-length uncut cock with impressive thickness came fully erect, with the head poking out through the foreskin. He tried to hide it with his hands without being too obvious about it, which is the same thing Josh did. His cut member was not as big as Matt's, but longer though less thick than Corey's.

But their cocks got little notice from Pam and Joni, who could not take their eyes off Jeremy.

His 12 inches stood out in all its glory. He didn't notice the women staring at his cock, even his mother, because he could not take his eyes of Sarah, who clearly captivated him. Sarah, ever the seductress, knew this, and strategically ignored him when he wanted most for her to look at what he had to offer.

"Well, I hope the water's cold, because you guys could use some cooling off," Sarah said, walking toward the water, making her hips swing and drawing attention to a beautiful, plump ass. She dove in and swam underwater to the opposite side. Four young men, their cocks at full mast, followed her.

Joni and Pam looked at Kate.

"Why did none of that surprise me?" Joni said. "That's Sarah."

"Get out of here, Joni. You weren't even looking at Sarah, no more than I was. You were staring at Jeremy the whole time, weren't you?" Pam said, then she looked at Kate. "Kate, he is something else!"

"I know. Takes after his father," Kate said with a wink.

Sarah swam to the other side of the pool and back, with the boys just watching her, as if they weren't sure what they were supposed to do with a naked woman in their pool with them.

When Sarah reached the side by the deck again, she called out, "Come on, now, girls. You're not going to let me have all these naked boys all to myself, are you?"

Kate and Pam said nothing. Joni gave a deep sigh, stood up and peeled off her t-shirt.

"I am probably going to regret this, but I know if I don't do it, I'll be laying in bed tonight masturbating and asking myself why in the world I didn't take advantage of this when I had the chance.

Joni pulled her tight sports bra over her head and let it fall on the deck floor with her shirt. Her breasts were on the small side and widely separated, with small, manly nipples. The light freckles on her pretty face extended down just above her breasts. She yanked down her shorts and panties with one move, stepped out of them and headed for the water. The tan lines showed that she ran a lot in sports bra and gym shorts. Her long, athletic legs were probably her most attractive feature, along with her flat, toned stomach. Joni didn't shave the hair between her legs, but it looked like she trimmed it shorter to keep it from getting too bushy and sticking out from a bathing suit bottom.

"All right!" Corey shouted as he watched another naked woman dive into the pool.

""Hey we're even again. We can get back to our game," Josh said. "We'll take Joni and you guys can have Sarah."

"Does that mean I can have Sarah?" Jeremy asked, feigning excitement in his voice.

"Oh, wouldn't you love to," Sarah said. "Maybe later."

"She will eat him alive, Kate," Pam said, hearing the banter from the pool.

"That's what I said," Kate answered, recalling those exact words going through her mind when she first heard Jeremy refer to Sarah as "hot."

"So are you brave enough to join them?" Pam asked.

"I would feel kind of weird being naked in the pool with Jeremy, his friends and my friends," Kate said, though she knew she was lying. She wanted to get in there in the worst way, but thought it would look bad. "I think Jeremy and I would be Ok with it if it were just the two of us, but in front of everyone – I don't want to embarrass him."

"I know what you mean," Pam said. "I'll keep you company here and we'll just enjoy the view."

While they were talking, Sarah was plotting.

"Ok, if we're going to play a game, we have to make it for something," she said quietly. "I say the winning team gets to throw Pam in the pool and take her clothes."

Everyone loved that idea.

The game wasn't much of a contest, because Sarah had other things on her mind. She managed to back into her teammates Jeremy and Matt fairly often, letting their cocks rest or poke between the cheeks of her full buttocks. Her buoyant breasts got in the way a lot too. Meanwhile, Joni was more than a match for the distracted Matt. She took command of her team, got them to be aggressive, and showed off her own athletic talents, not to mention her lovely breasts, which were above water a lot due to her long legs.

When they decided to give up the game, Corey and Josh climbed out of the water and Joni stayed behind.

"Beer break!" Corey called out as he and Josh headed for the cooler.

"So who's winning?" Pam asked.

"We won." Josh said. "Want to know what we won?"

"What?"

"You."

The beer was a diversion. They jumped her, with Corey grabbing her arms and Josh her legs.

Pam screamed as they picked her up.

"You guys no!!! Kate! Make them stop!!! Ahhhh!"

She went in with a sudden toss and Joni was there to greet her, keeping her off balance while Corey and Josh got back in the water and grabbed her by her hands and feet again, keeping her floating on her back. To Pam's screaming protests, Joni grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head and off, with Corey temporarily using it to keep her hands tied together.

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers
123456...9