Jeremy's Sleeping

Story Info
Sister walks in on sleeping brother.
1.5k words
4.39
339.1k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swx
swx
10 Followers

"Lisa, let your brother sleep in. He was out with his friends very late, and I'm sure he's not in the mood for any noise. He only turns 21 once, and I doubt he'll be awake before noon."

Lisa's parents said goodbye and left for their weekend getaway. Lisa went back upstairs and wondered how to fill the boredom of a Saturday with a nearly empty house.

Lisa walked quietly towards her room, and passed Jeremy's room. The door was cracked open, and she heard the fan on the floor wooshing back and forth.

She wanted to see how passed out Jeremy was. She pushed the door open slightly, and looked into his room.

Jeremy was lying in bed on top of the sheets, wearing only a pair of underwear. Lisa was struck with how beautiful he looked. Lisa was 18, and Jeremy was now 21. He had been far away at college much of the past few years, and she barely saw him. This was the first time in a few years she saw him for more than an afternoon...and the first time in ages that she saw him undressed.

The last time she saw him this undressed, he was a scrawny, smooth high school student. But, now, Lisa was simply amazed at how luscious her brother looked.

Jeremy was flat on his back....he had a pillow draped over his eyes. Although the shades and curtains were closed, some of the early summer sunlight managed to bust through anyway. He slept with one arm pulled up over the pillow covering his eyes. There would be no way he could see her watching him.

She started to study his toned body. He really had blossomed. Her eyes focused on his chest, and followed the path down his stomach. What used to be untoned and smooth now had a little definition and was decorated with a nice coating of blond hair. She followed the narrow trail of hair down to his belly, where another patch of blond surrounded his belly button. Jeremy didn't have a six-pack, but his stomach was flat...and she watched it slowly rise and fall as his heavy sleep continued.

Her eyes went down a little farther, and she stared at his underwear. The blue low-rise briefs were fairly small, and Lisa marveled that Jeremy was able to stuff himself in them.

All of a sudden, Jeremy fidgeted a little bit, and bent his left leg up in the air. The glimmers of sunlight passed over the bed, and she loved how the sun highlighted the blond fur stretching from his briefs down his legs, and from his underarm down to his stomach.

She had never had any major sexual feelings for her brother, but her new discovery of his body....plus her curiosity, made her very excited.

She decided to try to have a little fun with him. If he woke up, she could pretend she was coming in to wake him up for something.

She went over to the bed and slowly sat down on the edge. Jeremy remained still, and continued to sleep. Lisa gently placed her hand on his thigh....no movement. She slowly moved her fingers and starting to slide them back and forth over his thigh a bit. No reaction at all. "He must be really passed out," she thought.

She took her hand and ran it back and forth between his knee and upper thigh. Again, he didn't move. She was loving how nice his skin felt. She got a little bolder and moved her hand to the thigh on the leg he had off the bed a bit. She rubbed his inner thigh, shivering at how great his warm skin and soft blond hair felt.

At the same time, she took her other hand and placed it on his chest. She moved that hand around his chest, and traced a nipple. She was amazed at how he wasn't waking up, or even changing his breathing pattern.

Her left hand moved from his chest down to his stomach. She was shaking at how excited she was. She couldn't believe she was able to do all this without him waking up.

After all that she had done so far, she figured it would be a waste if she stopped there. She gently moved her left hand off of his stomach, and then with her index finger, lightly moved it over the fabric of his blue briefs. She circled around a bit, and was able to trace out his cock and his balls.

She bent her head down towards him, and ran her nose and lips along his inner thigh and then over his underwear. His warmth met her lips, and she just about lost it. He smelled wonderful, and she figured he must have showered before bed.

She noticed Jeremy move. His body didn't shift....the bulge in his underwear was expanding. She watched him grow and the blue fabric stretch. She could now make out a good-sized erection angling back up towards his stomach. In fact, the waistband was now no longer against his skin.

She reached over to the waistband of his briefs, and just as she grabbed them....Jeremy moved his left leg back flat onto the bed.

Lisa froze for a second, but then sighed with relief as he heard him start to snore. With both of his legs now flat, his erection was straining against his underwear, and she could see it start to peek out.

She waited a few more moments to make sure he was settled, and then moved her hands back to his waist. She slowly and gently grabbed the waistband and pulled it up and back. She stared at his throbbing cock and then started to run her fingers along it. Every few moments, it would jump under her touch. She leaned back over and ran her tongue along the entire shaft. He tasted wonderful, and she couldn't believe how hard he was.

She figured...why stop here? She was able to work the front of the underwear down a bit more, exposing his balls as well. She prayed he would stay asleep...and then leaned back over and took him in her mouth. She started sucking his cock slowly, occasionally using her tongue to circle the tip. After sucking him for awhile, she jerked him slowly with her left hand and licked his blond balls.

During this time, Jeremy shifted around a bit and moaned softly, but it looked more like he was having a dream.

She put him back in her mouth, and resumed sucking. She was picking up the pace, and Jeremy was even moving his hips a little. She figured he was probably dreaming about sex, and this was going to turn into one wet dream.

She continued to suck and lick him...all the while using a hand to cradle and tickle his balls...or stroke his legs or public area. She couldn't believe how much she was getting off doing this.

All of a sudden, Jeremy's breathing quickened, his hips shook, and she felt his hot load shooting into her mouth. He must not have come in a few days, because it was a good mouthful. She struggled a little at first, but was then able to swallow the entire amount.

He finally stopped jerking, and she slowly removed his cock from her mouth. She licked the tip clean, and gently placed his softening cock back against his body. She pulled his briefs back up.

She sat back for a second and looked at him. His breathing was deep, and she ran her fingers along his legs and his chest to get one last feel of him. She was proud of herself at how much she just got away with, and figured the opportunity would not present itself again.

She got off the bed slowly, and walked to his door. Just as she was exiting the room, Jeremy said "I can't believe you swallowed!"

Lisa froze, and spun around. He was still lying on the bed, but his arm and the pillow were removed from his head. He had a huge smile on his face and he said "Now THAT was a great birthday present!"

Lisa said, "How long have you been awake?"

Jeremy replied, "Since you walked in the room...I figured you were coming in to borrow a cd or something. Then, it became apparent that you had something else in mind!"

Lisa kind of mock-yelled at him "Why didn't you stop me?"

Jeremy said "Because I didn't want to. It was amazing. I almost lost it when you ran your mouth up my thigh. I struggled to keep from making any noise. Did you enjoy it?"

Lisa put on a sly smile and said "That was the most amazing feeling ever. I loved having your cock in mouth, and running my hands over your delicious body."

She watched Jeremy as he had a devilish smile on his face, and then her eyes moved to his groin. His briefs were starting to rise again, and seeing her eyes move, Jeremy reached down and pulled his underwear completely off. He laid back and put his hands behind his head, showing off his body and the erection that was now sticking up in the air.

"So, Lisa....do you think we could have a round 2? This time, I get to play too."

Lisa smiled...shut his door, and walked to his bed.

swx
swx
10 Followers