Jeric Buckley Kidnaps a Reporter

Story Info
A stroll in the night with a bound and gagged reporter.
2.8k words
4.09
51.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He parked his car in front of the abandoned penitentary and killed the engine. Usually there was no one around at this time but the homeless and the drunks, and at this late hour, they were usually asleep. He looked in the rear-mirror to check on his star reporter. Blindfolded, gagged, collared, dressed in her tightest black blouse and her shortest gray business skirt, struggling in her ankle and wrist cuffs like a caged animal. There was a faint buzzing coming from her and it seemed to make her go crazy – she kept making slow moaning sounds as they drove away from her apartment and out of the city.

Jeric got out of the car and looked around to see if there was anyone there. He brought the gun with him just in case there was anyone else crazy enough to visit here at this time of night, stuffing it in his coat pocket. He slammed the door and went over to the doors of the backseat, throwing the door open and letting the cold air hit her before he started talking.

"Melanie Rivera, WCTT News," he said to her. "How does it feel to be helpless and extremely distracted with your fate in the hands of the biggest pervert this side of the Southwestern United States?"

She lets out several more squeaks and moans. He watches her hips wriggle in the seat, trying to grind against something, her breasts heaving and jiggling slightly, medium-sized ones that pressed against her blouse. He saw her nipples poking out of it, wondering if the cold was doing that.

"Melanie," Jeric repeated.

"Fkkk uuuu" is all Melanie said.

"I'd like to," he said to her. "In fact, if I saw you in a bar, I'd buy you quite a number of drinks and try to get in the sack with you. Heck, depending on how that theoretical night would go, I would even try to start something resembling an actual relationship with you." He sighs. "I really would have. You sound like a nice girl. Well, when you're not at work."

"Lhh mmm grrr uuu fuuurrrr," she yells at him through her gag. She fought against the seatbelt restraining her waist, the handcuffs clinking against her wrists.

"I am a fucker," Jeric said. "That's why I love my job."

She screamed at him through her gag, starting a tirade that he couldn't make out at all except for the last one: "Prrvvrrt!"

"Now, now," Jeric said, undoing the seatbelt. "I know I likely have riled you up with this elaborate method upon method I have done in capturing you from your well-furnished apartment. I know I've collared you and trussed you up and even slid a vibrator inside of you to enjoy on this long drive. I know I've waxed poetic about how your shoulders arched back makes you look even more helpless, and by association, sexy." He smiles at her. "But the fact still remains that the word 'pervert' is not an insult, because I've simply embraced it. Now stop it, will you? It's chilly out here and I have to get you inside."

Melanie thrashed in her seat. Jeric sighed and leaned against the car.

"You know," he says, moving very close to her, "I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex in the back of a car."

Melanie screamed even louder while Jeric smiled, watching her get riled up. He noticed her breathing became labored and that her moans mixed in with her squealing.

"How's that vibrator?" he says to her. "I don't want you to get off right before I put you on camera."

She squealed some more, beginning to rock the car with her thrashes. Jeric sat back and watched her thighs rub against the vibrator he slid in her, driving her even closer to orgasm. He had bought the forked vibrator dildo, which tickled her clit as it vibrated. Her thrashing, Jeric figured, pressed the vibrator deeper and into new angles inside and outside of her. She seemed to notice this too, suddenly seizing up and stopping her struggles. "Fkkk yuuuu!" she screamed at him again through her gag.

"Once again, I'd like to," Jeric said as he grabbed her by the leash attached to her collar and out of the car. "But this is a job, you know?"

He had led her through the old penitentary through her collar, slowly moving in her high heels. Jeric stared back at her, his eyes usually drifting towards the stockings she wore, back to her officewear he had made her put on before he had chloroformed her.

"Do you wonder why I picked you, out of all people, to do this to?" Jeric had asked her. He looked back at Melanie, who was standing upright, only following him and not answering his question, only making soft little moans from the vibrator inside of her. He stopped.

"Melanie," he says to her. "The silent treatment doesn't work with me. Please – I could just tie you to a jail cell and leave you out here with all the bums and the drunks – "

Melanie suddenly shook her head, making little 'no' noises.

"Oh? Do you want to know why I'm doing this to you, then?"

Melanie nodded.

"Okay," he says, taking her along the trail again. "Well, do you remember the news report you made yesterday about Izumi Corporation?"

She makes a little noise. He continues.

"My current sweetheart works there," he says to Melanie. "And the guy you lambasted on your morning show is her boss."

They walked through a dark hallway, moonlight shining in through rusting reinforced steel bars and dirty windows. Jeric turned on his flashlight, going through the darkened hallways.

"It was a pretty despicable thing to do, photoshopping a guy's face to make him look ugly and putting it on the screen as part of a fifteen minute hit piece about what a 'despicable' man he is for donating money to a politician you don't like is pretty low. Extremely low," he says to her.

Melanie began to stumble in her walk, screaming as she felt herself lose balance and fall. He quickly reached out and grabbed her by the waist before she hit the ground. He pulled her up and pressed her against his chest. "Are you all right?" he says to her. She doesn't respond to him. The buzzing of the vibrator is all he hears in the hall. "Well," he says, "be careful. Anyway."

He led her through more of the darkened maze of the penitentary. Some doors were kicked in. Others had had their doorknobs ripped off. One particular office Jeric shone his light into was completely trashed, papers and books scattered all over the floor, the desk overturned and the chair embedded in the shatterproof window very forcefully. Behind him, Melanie moaned in fear and pleasure.

"What forced me to kidnap you," he says as he pulls her through the hallways, "is the section of your hit piece about the secretary," he says to her. "You described her as 'that tart'. You made a reference to the movie 'Secretary' in your description of her, describing her... well, to paraphrase it, you called her a harlot who sleeps with him when no one's around. And that expose about how her practice and her private details, including a rundown of what she did in her small career. You wailed into her like no tomorrow and she had nothing to do with the boss's decision to donate money. That's what really pissed me off," he said. "The morning that aired I got a voicemail message from that same secretary. She was crying. She couldn't to go to work because there were some fanatics of your news channel making a small picket line in front of the building. I had to come over and comfort her because she felt terrible about the way you made her feel." He sighs. "I know there's some developing scandal between you and your unprofessionalism that will be occuring in the near future, but you know what? You made her cry. And not in a romantic 'this is beautiful' way. You destroyed her and I just can't have that."

Melanie didn't answer him. He took the path labeled 'Death Row', pulling her down the path. She wasn't aware of where she was going, just mindlessly walking with him and responding to his tugs on her collar to indicate with direction he wanted her to go in. The vibrator continued to buzz away in her panties.

They both had finally made it to the end of death row. Jeric pulled out some keys from his pocket and opened the door to the electric chair. It was dark until Jeric shined his line on it – a wooden chair, leather straps, electric helmet attached to a nasty network of wires. Jeric steps behind the girl and lifts up her skirt, shining his flashlight on her panties. A tube esque protrusion from the crotch buzzes madly, the spot around it very wet. He runs a finger across the buzzing thing and Melanie shrieks. Jeric couldn't tell if that was from delight or terror.

"Melanie," Jeric said, "did you just come without my permission?"

Melanie shook her head no.

"You're very wet down there," he whispers in her ear. Melanie lets out a scream and starts ranting at him. Jeric sighs and pulls off her gag mid-rant to listen to her. She stops all of a sudden, feeling the gag out of her mouth.

"Go on," he says to her.

"You're fucking sick!" Melanie screams at him. "Is this the only way you can get off, you fucking pervert? By kidnapping some girl and forcing her to have sex?"

Jeric lets out an annoyed sigh. "Well, Melanie, I don't believe that you would be in the current position you are in right now if it weren't for the fact that you slagged my girlfriend on-air this morning from the comfort of your fucking television show," he says, taking care to avoid the words 'love slave' for any future chances of reprisal.

"Fuck you!" Melanie screamed at him. "When they catch you, I'll make sure you go to fucking jail for a long, long time!"

"IF they catch me," he says to her. "Remember, I work as a kidnapper. I do know what I'm doing and the police haven't caught me yet."

"I hope Bubba ties you up and rapes you while you sleep!" Melanie screams at him.

"Yeah, yeah," Jeric says as he pushes her backwards into the electric chair. She screams and falls into it.

"Oh, what the hell are you going to do to me now, you sick freak?"

"Electrocute you," Jeric said to her.

"WHAT?" she screams at him.

"Yeah. You're in the old penitentary, Death Row, at the very last stop of the ride."

Melanie lets out a guttural scream that only results in making herself come as she thrashes against the vibrator. She arches her back, lets out a loud scream that turns into a satisfied moan, and slumps against the back of the chair. Jeric grins to himself like the Cheshire Cat.

"I love that," he says to her. "I love love love that."

"I hate you," Melanie whimpers from the aftershock of her orgasm.

Fifteen minutes later she was as livid as ever. Jeric had finally managed to tie her arms and legs to the straps of the chair and had placed the electric helmet on her head. Melanie was fighting the straps furiously.

"Please!" she screams. "I'll do anything you want! I'll fuck you! I'll do whatever weird, kinky shit that you want! I'll give you money! I'll... I'll give you lots of money! I won't tell anyone, please just don't fry me!"

Jeric finally pulls the blindfold off of her eyes as he shines the flashlight into her eyes. She closes her eyes and flinches.

"In case you haven't noticed, abandoned areas don't have any electricity," he says to her. "But thanks anyway."

Melanie is dazed from the flashlight's glare and has trouble seeing her captor. "Pleeeeease! What if there are bums sleeping here!? I don't want to be raped by a bum!"

"I won't let the bums rape you," he says to her.

She falls silent.

"Please let me go," she says to him.

"But don't you want to see the new toy I've made?" he says to her. She flinches in her chair.

"NO!" she screams at him.

"SHUT UP IN THERE, I'M TRYING TO FOCKIN SLEEP!" the bum screams at the two from the hall.

"THEN GO SLEEP SOMEWHERE ELSE, DICKHEAD!" Jeric yells at the bum. He keeps the light in Melanie's eyes, forcing her to keep them closed. "Now. I've got a fun toy for you," he says as he pulls down her pantyhose. She immediately begins struggling.

"No! Don't you DARE TAKE THOSE OFF!" she screams.

"Why?" Jeric says to her. "I'll let you keep the vibrator if you want."

"GO TO HELL!" Melanie screams at him.

"Sweetheart, the existence where I have to stay up late at night and do this kind of shit just to pay the rent is kind of like hell," he says to her as he pulls down her panties, exposing the dildo.

"You sick FUCK," she says.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" he says to her. "Yes, I am a sick fuck."

"I hope you go to hell," Melanie says.

"Melanie, please, contribute something new," Jeric says to her as he pulls out a dildo with a microphone at the end. "Anyway, this is something new I came up with – it's a vibrator powered by sound waves."

Melanie tried making a face, but the light in her eyes could only make her scrunched face only slightly more scrunchy.

"It's a microphone activated vibrator dildo!" Jeric said to her.

"Oh God," Melanie said.

He turned it on and slowly inserted it inside of her. It was slightly bigger, but he had no trouble sliding it inside of her. She went almost berserk – as she felt the tip move inside of her, she screamed. The dildo came alive in Jeric's hands as he slid it inside from Melanie's screams. Melanie screamed louder and it almost became unmanageable – moving inside of her so fast that her screaming perpetuated the dildo, the dildo perpetuated her screaming, etc... until she came for the second time in the prison. She screamed loud in her orgasm, which made the dildo push one orgasm into two. She clenched her teeth as hard as she could until the sensations passed away, slumping into the electric chair a sweaty, satisfied wreck.

"Shit," was all Melanie said. Jeric broke out in laughter.

"How many times have you came in my service today?"

Melanie whimpered and tried to struggle again.

"Hey, hey," he says, keeping his voice down to a whisper so he wouldn't trigger the dildo. "It's all right. I really know the score. Four or five times. Am I correct?"

She didn't respond.

"Want to make it six?"

"No! Please!" Melanie said.

"How many times did you come?"

"F-five," Melanie said.

"So I wasn't imagining things in the car," he whispers to her.

"Please stop it."

He pulled away from her, shining the flashlight away from her. He tied the blindfold back on and hung the flashlight overhead on her body, the only thing illuminating the room.

"I don't want to die," Melanie whimpered.

"You won't," Jeric says to her. "You're no good dead."

He had set her up with a computer system – a netbook with a webcam pointed directly at her, a headset attached to her head well with a leather strap over her eyes and the headset itself, and a "What-U-Hear" computer attachment connected directly to a line-in port on the microphone dildo. Jeric checked the levels of the sound system, making Melanie scream and give herself an orgasm.

"That's six."

"I hate you," Melanie said.

Jeric took advantage of the ad-hoc wi-fi connection he installed in his car, which was connected to another node belonging to his jailbroken iPhone (which was connected to a poorly-secured Wi-fi node belonging to a bakery on the outskirts of the city) to connect the webcam facing the girl in the chair to a private chat room he had organized earlier on the MeetNGreet network.

When Jeric had connected them both, he left a simple message:

Hello bondage fans! This is the moment you've all been waiting for – new bondage model Melanie Minx will do a live show for the denizens of the MeetNGreet private friends network! Use your microphone to talk to her and to give her orgasms! But go easy on her – as much as she likes it, she will be unable to perform if she's continually harassed by loud noises!

The last thing he did was rip Melanie's top open, exposing her bra. She didn't fight back in fear of setting off the vibrator.

"Have fun, my dear," he says to her. "Shake out of that for me, will you?"

Melanie did nothing. Jeric left her to the chat room. He tuned in through his other iPhone in the other room and watched her fight the vibrator.