Jerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a losing battle.

The excitement and the pressure of all the cum he'd stored up by not getting himself off was too much. He gave in to the inevitable.

"Gonna come."

She barely had time to point his cock down before he erupted. He grunted loud and long as his semen blasted from the swollen tip with fire hose intensity. It felt more like peeing than coming as he sprayed her bouncing breasts. A second and third blast almost as powerful as the first followed, and he growled every time he pulsed, letting loose all the saved-up cum.

A few weaker squirts followed, and then a long dribble that dripped from her knuckles as she stopped moving her hand and let him go.

"Didn't waste it in a sock this time, did you?" she said, and then laughed while looking down at her cum-covered chest.

It was bittersweet to watch her clean up not only his cum, but her pussy-slick fingers by sucking them between her smiling lips. Fighting the lethargy of the most amazing orgasm of his life, he watched every moment until she finally sat down the last wet wipe and stood up.

She looked at her panties on the table for a moment, then closed her eyes and groaned. His brow furrowed when she didn't reach for her panties, but instead sat down on the opposite end of the couch. Then his eyes shot wide open when she bent one knee, tucking her foot between the cushion and the back of the couch. The other foot rested on the floor, spreading her legs and her pussy wide open for his eager eyes.

Three fingers plunged into her pussy, while two more centered over her clit and circled.

Every ounce of weariness he'd felt evaporated in an instant as she masturbated in full view. She writhed on the cushions, her hair whipping as her head lashed back and forth from the pleasure she was giving herself. He could actually hear her fingers plunging in and out of her pussy, testifying to how wet it was.

Moans, whimpers and squeals accompanied the ever quicker dance of her fingers. First her face, then her neck, and finally her chest flushed red. Her cries grew louder, until her body stiffened and a moan caught in her throat as a croak. Her mouth hung open. Her jaw trembled. Her toes curled.

She came with a loud wail and a full-body lurch that snapped her legs tight around her hands. After trembling for long seconds in beautiful agony, she gasped and went limp.

It was nothing like the sort of orgasms he'd seen women supposedly have in porn flicks. He'd just watched a woman truly come — lose complete control of her body in ecstasy — no more than a foot away, on the opposite end of his couch, in his tiny apartment. Her damp pussy lips twitched from the contraction of muscles deep inside her. She panted for breath, breasts heaving as she tried to fill starved lungs with air.

"I know I'm going to regret that, but I couldn't wait. Ohh, why does it turn me on so much knowing you're a virgin?"

"That was... Wow."

She let out a weak chuckle and finally opened her eyes. Seeing him staring at her with something akin to worship, she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

When she spun on the couch to put her feet on the floor, his heart sank. Even though he knew he'd be able to see, hear, smell, and taste these last three days in his mind's eye until his dying day, it was back to porn and jerking off as soon as she walked out the door.

Determined not to miss a moment, he watched her clean off her pussy and fingers with a wipe. Then she picked up her panties and straightened them until she was holding them by the waistband. She looked down at him and said, "You know that if you ever tell anybody about this, I'll deny it. Your own mother would never believe you anyway."

"I won't say anything."

She looked at him for another second, then offered a crooked half-grin. Letting go of one side of her panties, she held them between two fingers and dropped them in his lap.

A couple of minutes later she was dressed — sans panties — and out the door. Not long after that, he was pumping what little cum he had left into a sock while breathing deep of the faint womanly scent that clung to the lacy thong.

The black eye had been well worth it.

****

Tim had chosen to walk out of the coffee shop just in time. He stayed close to the wall and tried to be invisible as Jason walked down the street toward the shop, bellowing with laughter at something one of his friends had said.

A glance over his shoulder suggested that none of the group had noticed him, so he slowed. He couldn't help but think about the month before, and what had happened after the encounter in almost this exact spot. The memories flashed through his head and the corners of his mouth turned up into a faint smile.

"What are you looking at, you motherfucking nerd?"

He knew better. He tried with all his might, even clenching his teeth and pinching his lips tightly together.

He couldn't help it.

The stifled chuckle at Jason's unknowingly appropriate insult shook his body, and on the bully came.

Once again nursing a black eye at home shortly thereafter, he answered the door to see Jason's mother standing with her hands on her hips.

"You know, I think you're doing this on purpose at this point."

Despite her stern pose, she had a smile on her face as she swept past him and inside.

****

Hope you enjoyed this little romp that fits my pen name well. Be sure to vote ( only once ) and comments are certainly appreciated. It's the votes, feedback, and favorite listings that keeps me coming back for more.

12