Jerking Off for my Neighbour

Story Info
She liked to watch him jerk-off.
1k words
4.28
333.1k
89
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale relates to a relationship I had a few years ago with a neighbour. Time moves on and so has my neighbour. I still think of her and the good times we shared, and who knows, there may be another jerk-off opportunity ahead of me, in the future.

She was single, and at home during the day and I often spoke to her, either at the front of the house or in the garden, as at that time I was working from home myself.

She seemed to enjoy us exchanging pleasantries and never rushed to end the conversation, so we gradually spent more and more time chatting.

It all changed one day in the summer, when for the first time she invited me in for a cold drink, and I of course, accepted.

We sat in her kitchen, with the patio doors open, a cool breeze blowing in from her garden and cold drinks in our hands. It was very relaxed and we talked about life, the universe and everything.

Inevitably our conversation got around to sex. She had been on her own for several years. She admitted that she had a very, very low sex drive and did not miss sex at all.

I, on the other hand admitted to being very highly sexed and I challenged her on her statement that she didn't need it. This led the conversation around to how many times I needed sex and/or masturbated and I told her I needed "release" almost all the time.

She seemed to dwell on the subject, and keep it part of the conversation, and to cut a long story short, suggested I relieved myself right away if I was always so horny.

I checked to make sure I understood what she was suggesting. "What, masturbate right now?"

"Sure," she replied, "why not? - it sounds like you need to."

What about you?" I asked her.

"As I said, I don't need to, but I don't mind if you do."

Well, that was all the encouragement I needed and I got my cock out and proceeded to have a wank.

She watched me with interest, sitting at her kitchen table, sipping her cold drink, while I jerked my cock.

She was fully dressed and made no move to give me any encouragement, other than her fascinated gaze at my hand moving rapidly up and down my hard cock.

I reached orgasm very quickly and shot my spunk all over my hand. She calmly got up, found some kitchen tissue and passed it to me. "I'll have some ready, next time." She said.

Well, that was the start of it. From then on whenever I felt the urge, I would pop round to her house and have a wank in her kitchen while she watched. She was fascinated by the process and often insisted how much she enjoyed watching.

The first few times she had me jerk off into the kitchen tissue that she had ready, then she suggested different places for me to shoot my cum. I came in the sink while she watched over my shoulder, onto plates, into cups and glasses. Once she had a pair of her knickers on the kitchen table when I arrived and asked me to jerk off onto them. I very quickly did.

Jerking off onto her knickers, bras, into her shoes and onto her t-shirts (both while she was wearing them and with them on the table) became a regular occurrence. I assume she chose items of her clothing that wouldn't stain and washed easily.

I often asked her whether she was horny too, and wanted to jerk off or if there was anything I could do for her.

She always answered "No, I just want to watch you do it."

Sometimes, she was busy in the kitchen and I would masturbate while she worked. She would always keep looking at my rapidly moving hand on my cock, while she did her household chores. Other times she would be on the telephone and stare at me wanking while she carried on an everyday conversation with a relative or friend. She never missed a word when I shot my cum while she watched me and talked on the 'phone.

It seemed that it was enough for her that she provided the venue, something for me to cum into or onto, and her presence as a very interested watcher.

She would, for instance, willingly pull her top and bra up to let me look at her tits while I jerked off, or she would turn around when I asked, drop her jeans and knickers and spread her cheeks so I could get a good view of her from behind to help get me off, but it was never essential.

If I wanted to cum on her tits, her beautiful bottom, or face, I had only to ask, and she was okay with that. Many times I shot my cum onto her bra or knickers, or onto her t-shirt while she was wearing it. She also liked me to wank off and cum onto her when she was wearing stockings and would go and put some on if I asked. She liked to see me spurt onto the stockings at the top, and then watch the cum run down her stocking-covered legs.

Many times I would call around and have a wank whilst she carried on with what she was doing or took a break and sat in her chair to watch me, and sometimes assist. It was a very relaxed situation, both for her and for me. Neither of us seemed to have any inhibitions or feel uncomfortable, it just felt right.

Well, all good things come to an end and she moved away. We are still in touch, very, very occasionally, but it has been some years since I've seen her. I will always remember the fascinated look on her face, the many times I jerked my cum out of my cock for her.

How I would like to do this again, now! Interested? In the UK? Female? Send me feedback! xxx BulgyLover