Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucky asks her to marry him.
4.3k words
4
24.5k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
770 Followers

And so my life had changed. I was now with Simon all the time. I had use of everything in his house and any of the three cars. It took less than a day to move all my personal items to his house and the furniture I didn't want or need I placed in storage. Simon paid for everything.

The weeks and months went by quickly and before I knew it we had been together for 3 months and it was my birthday. He said, "I know you didn't want me to do this, but it is your birthday. I would like to give you a present now that it is your special day and we are officially together. OK?"

I said, "Well nothing really expensive OK? It doesn't seem right."

He said, "Well to be honest Diana, I kind of already purchased it! And I know you will love it because you told me on more than one occasion that you love them."

I was now the one all excited! I said, "Oh Simon!!! What did you buy me now?"

He said, "Well close your eyes. No wait, I want to blindfold you so you don't look before I'm ready."

It was like being in high school and I was like a teenager now all shivering and smiling as Simon covered my eyes and walked me over to the window. I wasn't sure where we were going until he took off the blindfold and I saw I was standing in front of the drapes with the window behind it. He said, "Open the drapes."

I did and there in the driveway was a brand new sports car!!!"

I said, "Oh My GOD! Simon!! Oh My GOD!"

Then I looked at him and said, "Simon! I asked you not to buy me these kinds of gifts."

He said, "Well this is the last one! But I had to buy you something for your birthday and being with me Diana., I just had too! Please don't be mad."

I smiled as I pulled him to the door and went outside to look at my new corvette!! I said, "How could I ever be mad at you for giving me a gift like this one! OH God Simon it's beautiful! Silver/blue the exact colors I told you I love! Oh God! Thank you. Thank you! Thank you!"

I hugged him and kissed him and said, "Let's take a drive!"

He smiled as I jumped into the car and he got into the passenger side. We drove out the development and down the coastal highway! I smiled at him and let my hair blow in the air as we flew down the road at 70MPH! Them I slowed down just in time when a state cop came over the hill coming the other way. I said, "Jesus Simon! I can't believe you actually gave me a vet!!!!! God you are amazing sometimes."

He just smiled and told me he was so happy I loved the car. He told me he wanted to please me and make me feel like his home was my home. He said, "And tonight I have ordered a special dinner for us to celebrate your birthday and being with me for 3 months!"

That's when it hit me! We had been together for 3 wonderful months and he had never asked me to fuck him. Oh he had hinted and when I dry humped him he had on more than one occasion tried to put his little black cock in my pussy. In fact once he had almost gotten his cock head inside me. But I stopped him just in time and went down on fasts and made him blow his load. I had purchased a vibrator and was teaching him how to use it on me. The damn thing was 8-inches long and nicely thick. He loved to see my thrusting my hips up and fucking myself on it! He had actually had a few orgasms watch me. I would them make him cum again as we dry humped on his little cock.

We drove for about 2 hours. Then we came back home and it was almost dinnertime. I showered letting Simon wash and dry me. I knew he loved to do that. He took my hand and we walked into the master bedroom! We both slept together in this room. There on the bed was a silver dress he had picked out for me to wear tonight. It was very low cut and had a slit right up the center. If I didn't sit properly like a lady, you would be able to see my panties. Then I noticed there were none. I looked at Simon and said, "I love the dress Lucky but what do I wear under it?"

He smiled and said, "Nothing!" I could have sworn he darkened as he blushed.

I said, "Simon! Are trying to show off my body all the time? I mean the dress is absolutely beautiful but as low cut as it is and as high as this slit is you'll have me hanging out of it all during dinner. Or is that your plan you nasty man you?"

Again he darkened as he said, "Guilty! But you see Diana, I know just lovely you really are. And, this dress will look stunning on you. Try it on please."

As I stood there in just a towel, I dropped it on the floor and slid the dress over my head. Simon zipped it up for me. I smiled thinking, "This is a very expensive custom made dress! The bloody zipper is in the front, hidden very nicely, but in the front! He could get me out of it in seconds. He was being very evil tonight!"

I said, "Are you planning to seduce me tonight Simon? Is that why you gave me suck a nice gift and this dress? Are you going to try and fuck me?"

He said, "Well I always hope that we will Diana. But actually I love looking at you and this dress give me the opportunity don't you think? I mean sit down."

I did and the slit showed the one-inch line of very trimmed pussy hair I had remaining. If I crossed my legs almost my entire thigh showed as the dress fell away around both sides of it. I looked down and saw that the dress covered only my nipples. The rest of my breasts were showing including the darker color skin around my nipples. My nipples were hard from the soft material rubbing then with no bra on. He said, "See what I mean? It's the perfect dress for our dinner together. Now, please stand up."

I did and he slid the zipper down and the dress seemed to slowly fall off my body. It lay there at my feet and he smiled saying, "And it's easy to get off!"

I took his hand and pulled him against me. I kissed him and said, "Why don't I just have dinner with you nude. I could sit on the table in front of you with my legs open and you could eat between them Simon!"

He smiled and said, "I never dreamed you would be with me Diana. I would like you to wear the dress for dinner. Then for desert you cans sit on the table and I'll eat your pussy if that's what you would like.

I smiled at him but knew he was serious. . We dressed for dinner and I realized that Simon was actually falling in love with me if he wasn't already. I wondered where all of this was going. I looked around and saw everything I had how my life had improved. I smiled as he knocked on the door before coming into the room. He said, "All set!"

I turned and he just looked at me. I went too much more trouble fixing myself up for him tonight. I even had my hair done up instead of hanging down over my shoulders. He said, "You looked fantastic."

I smiled and said, "You know what? No matter how many times you tell me that Simon, a girl never gets tired of hearing it. Thank you."

We ate and talked and I thanked him a few more times for the presents. He told me how great I looked in the dress and how his cock was hard as hell. I even reached under the table and played with it as I ate with one hand.

When dinner was over I asked him if he still wanted me to sit on the table in front of him. He smiled and said, "I ate all my greens and now I would like desert. Yes, please come here and sit on the table like you told me you would do."

I moved over and lifted my ass up and sat on the table directly in front of him. He watched me as he sat in the chair. At first I let him look up into the slit and then said, "Now what Simon?"

He said, "Open them please."

I smiled at him and I opened my legs wide for him. With the slit as long and as high up on the dress as it was I was able to give him what he wanted. I opened myself to him to look at. I sat there with my heels on the table and my cunt at the very edge. He sighed and reached for me. He moved and placed his hands on my inner thighs and pushed then open even more. As his mouth met my wet pussy I moaned, "Oh Simon yes! Oh yes baby! Eat me! Lick my hot wet pussy! Make me cum for you!"

He did to boy! Simon had become a very good pussy eater over the months we had been together. I had trained him very well at eating my pussy since I wasn't fucking him. As I held his black head between my legs he moved his face and mouth all over my sex! He was at the point where I didn't have to guide him or instruct him any more. That is, except tell him when I wanted him to start sucking on me rather than licking me. It varied from time to time depending on how quickly I wanted to cum. Tonight, I just let him work on me. he was doing a very good job at it. The time went by and Simon stayed between my legs pleasing me over and over and over again! When I had climaxed a number of times I became sensitive and had to pull him up.

He was now at the point in his training where he would just continue to lick suck and work on me until I told him to stop. Simon had learned to love to eat pussy, my pussy! No more would he hesitate or not want to do it. He would drop and lick me whenever I wanted it. Al I had to do was ask, and he did it gladly! He always wanted to please me, and except for his little black cock he was the perfect man! But then I had my vibrator for that sort of pleasure.

Tonight seem to be different somehow. I couldn't put my finger on it but Simon seemed to be even more loving. When I pull him out from between my legs he stood up and helped my off the table. He held me and I held him thanking him and telling him what a good lover he was now.

Then he looked me in the eyes and said, "I have something important to talk with you about tonight."

I said, "What is it Simon? Is everything OK?"

He said, "Oh yes! Everything is great."

He stopped and just looked at me. Finally he said, "I don't know how you will receive this but here goes. I love you Diana. And I have given this a great deal of time and consideration and I want to marry you."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I said, "Oh Simon! That's a very big step! Are you sure?"

"More sure than anything in my life up to now. I want us to be married."

And with that he pulled out a huge diamond ring and slid it on my finger.

I said, "Oh my GOD!"

I held the ring up and looked at it and then at him and then I said, "Yes! Yes Simon I will marry you!"

I took him in my arms and held him tightly against me. We stayed like that for a long time. Then I said, "Take me to bed my love. Take me to bed and make love to me."

I stood in front of him and he slowly unzipped the dress. It again fell off my body in slow motion. As I stepped out of it with my 4-inch heels I realized they were all I had on. I lifted my foot behind me to remove them and he said, "No! keep them on you look so hot! God Diana my cock is screaming for you tonight!"

I was thinking my heels were almost as long as his little cock. But I didn't say anything.

I said, "Well let's get on the bed and see if I can't help make it stop screaming. Make love to me Simon like I know you can do."

He said, "Are you going to let me fuck you tonight Diana? Please! Please let me put my cock in you tonight! I want to do it so bad!"

I smiled and held him and whispered, "Yes darling. Tonight you will feel what it's like to be fucked . Tonight I want your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me Simon and I want you to cum in me! Yes my love tonight we are going to fuck each other."

He moaned in my ear and said, "Will you help me Diana. I'm a little scare."

I say, "Don't be baby! I'll help you. I'll show you just like I did when I taught you to eat my pussy. And you are really good at that now. Come on let's get in the bed."

I positioned myself on the bed for him and opened my legs wide as I smiled up at him. Lucky stripped quickly and moved between them looking down at me. He said, "God Diana you are so beautiful! I hope I can hold out long enough to make you cum too!"

I said, "Don't worry about that tonight Lucky! I know it's your first time and I only want to get you off really good tonight since it's your first time. If anything else happens it's a bonus for both of us. Over time you'll make me happy and make me cum. Plus, you already made me cum three times tonight so far. Now it's your turn baby! Tonight let's just say this is my present to you baby!"

Lucky was like a child at Christmas with a new toy, that special toy, one he had always wanted. As he moved between my legs holding his little black cock I had to smile. His eyes were huge as he looked at my pink pussy lips open and waiting for him. I told him, "Put it at the opening, the hole at the bottom of my slit right here. I actually opened myself fore him showing him my pussy hole. Then Simon, push it in gently. He moaned from his extreme excitement saying, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God Diana! I'm so excited. I hope I don't cum before I get it in."

I said, "Go easy baby! Easy yes that's it! That's it!

I knew he wouldn't last long he was dripping with pre-cum like a waterfalls now! He moved over me and I took his 5-incher in my hand and slowly told him to move down. The first three times he missed the hole completely but finally after I guided him into it, his small thin round little cock slid all the way up into me with one slow push of his hips. He moaned when he felt my hips lift up and my pussy squeeze him tight. He said, "OH GOD! I'm going to cum already! OH SHIT!"

I said, "NO!! Stay very still Simon. Don't move!! Let your excitement die down a little! Think of something else, something sour!"

I could feel his cock begin to become a little less hard and knew he had passed that feeling just before your body cums. I said, "Yes that's it! That's it! That's good Simon! Good! Relax! Relax! Yes! Good! OK better? Now pump you hips! Slowly!! Slowly Simon!! Slow, and easy! You're not in a hurry baby! Make it last!! Yes that's good Simon! Yes!! See that's very nice! Now Simon now you are fucking me! How does it feel? Say something baby! You can talk! Tell me how it feels."

He looked down and smiled and I felt his hips moving and his little cock slipped out! I grabbed it and said, "It's Ok!! OK! That happens sometimes. This time listen to me. Do it easier and slowly until you get use to it! Go slow until you have more experience and know how."

Again we tried and after a few starts and stops we managed to have a pretty good movement and fucking going on. And then I knew he wasn't going to be able to hold on any longer. So I whispered, "Do it Simon! Do it baby let it go, cum inside me."

As I rotated my hips and pumped my ass up into him, Simon shot off five or six shots after about 40 seconds of actual fucking. He was no superman that was for sure.

I was thinking, "OK! It's his very first fuck. The next time will be better and with practice I could learn to enjoy him and maybe even get an organs from his cock if I was lucky and showed him how to do it correctly.

I may even feel him cum, especially if we continue to go places, and he buys me things like cars and treats me like he did all the time. He worshiped me so I'll let him fuck me. He didn't have a problem spending his money and I sure didn't have a problem spending it. Did I love him, I didn't know. Our lives were good, very good. I knew he had really enjoyed this and I told him to keep moving hoping his little dick would stay hard. And to my surprise, it did!

He said, "Oh God Diana you feel like silk! You're so smooth inside and so wet and warm. God you feel like heaven. Oh God Diana it's wonderful! It's so good and was so worth waiting for! Oh God Diana! I'm still so hard. Can we do it again?"

I pulled him down on top of me and held him and kissed him and slowly rotated my hips pleasing him. I aid, "We can do it as long as you can stay hard Lucky! You feel so good. I love your hard cock inside me baby! Yes! We can do it again I want you to fuck me as often as you can for as long as you can. Oh Simon I'm so happy we're together baby! Now slowly and easily work your hips for me. I want you to pump your hips and move your cock about 3 inches in and out of me. Yes! That's good baby! That's the right way! Oh yes Simon! I love your cock in me!"

This time he lasted longer, about 3 minutes before he moaned, "I'm going to cum again."

And he did, another small load pumped out of his cock as I lifted us both up off the bed and faked my orgasm saying, "Oh God Yes! YES! YES! YES! YES! OH SIMON!!"

He smiled as he arched his back and shoved his little dick into me as far as he could get it. I said, "Oh Simon! You feel so good. Oh your cum is so warm baby! It feels so good! Give me all of it! Give it to me baby!"

He rammed into me again and again and again and then he held it as deep as he could and moaned like a wounded animal. We held each other and as his little deflated black cock slipped out my cunt, I could feel his cum begin to leak out too. I held him and kissed him and told him how nice it was to finally have him inside me. He told me he loved me over and over again!

I wasn't sure about this black man fucking me. I mean after all, every story you read about and hear about tells you how fucking big a black cock was. Simon had almost nothing between his legs. Every story you ever read tells you the black cock was 8, 9, 10, a foot, shit some two feet long. And thick, hell some were said to be as thick as a cock bottle or my arm. Simon was a pencil dick!

I knew I sure didn't want to be ripped open by one of those make believe cock I had read about. But after seeing and having a sex session with Simon, my first black man, I realized he wasn't as big as any of the white men I had been with over the years. The other stories about the huge black cock were bull just plain old fashion bullshit most likely written and talked about by black men for black men!

I resolved right there to myself that I would stay with Simon as long as we both wanted it. I mean, he was nice, always a gentleman, a very good golfer who earned lots and lots of money and was on his way up. He would only get richer. So, why shouldn't I stay with him? He treated me good and I loved the life style. Sure I would have to work out and watched what I ate so I wouldn't pig up. But, hell, with his money I could have a personal trainer if I wanted. Hell! I could have two trainers.

I closed my eyes as he lay on top of me and I started to think about it and like what I saw. First, Simon was away from home a great deal, practicing his trade. So I could even have a personal trainer for sex if I really wanted one. But that might come later, right now I had to teach him how to fuck so he could make me enjoy his little cock if possible. But, I knew I didn't have to take just his small cock and lack of talent since he was a virgin less than ten minutes ago. Yes, this could be a great life.

I held him as he was still panting from the second orgasm he ever had inside a woman. I whispered, "You were great! Are you sure this was your first time Simon? God you made me cum four times tonight!"

I was thinking, "Even if three of them were with your big lips and tongue, who the fuck cares!"

He looked at me and said, "OH good!! So I did make you cum too! I was really worried that I won't be able to do that Diana. And I really want this to be good for you too. God that was so great! Thank you my love! I'm so happy."

I said, "Well you still have a lot to learn about fucking Simon. We'll practice all day tomorrow and everyday you can. You'll get better at that too baby!"

He said, "Yes I know. But I have one great teacher. I'm so happy!"

I kissed him and said, Good night thank you for all the presents. When are you going to make the announcement about us being engaged?"

He said, "I never gave it any idea. Whenever you want to do it is OK with me. Should we have a party and then tell everyone?"

I said, "Later baby, let's talk about it tomorrow. Right now, I need sleep. You know you still have something to do Simon. The training isn't over."

NeedYou
NeedYou
770 Followers
12