Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 07

Story Info
As I climaxed I was thinking about a big white cock
4.4k words
3.96
34k
3

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

It was a wonderful wedding and honeymoon. For 3 months afterwards, Simon took off from the circuit. We fucked all the time when he wasn't practicing. The three hours a day he spent on the golf course gave me time to clean myself up shower or work out.

He got to be a wonderful cunt lapper. He would lick and eat my pussy for as long as I wanted before we fucked. This oral action never failed to give me multiple orgasms. Then he would fuck me with that sad little 5-inch black cock cumming in me once or sometimes twice. But, I could count the number of times I had a cock orgasm from him. It was once or twice over the entire time we had been married now.

I faked just about every climax and even began to moan loudly and lift us both up off the bed when I felt the time was right and he was about to cum. I had it down pretty well and Simon felt he was satisfying me completely.

As time went by he became even trained better. Each time he would begin to recover from his own orgasm I would gently push on his shoulders as he lay on top of me. He knew this gentle push was meant to tell him it was time for him to would move down between my open cum covered thighs and clean me with his tongue and mouth licking out his own sperm. I would always cum again having at lest two orgasms. For some reason I felt this was extremely sexual. Having the king of golf eating his own cum really got me off.

Day after day, night after night his appetite for sex with me was very high and he tried like crazy to please me with his mouth and tongue before putting his little cock into me and tried to fuck me proper. It had kept me from straying so far. But I was always horny and wet and looking. It was now six months into our marriage and he was back into the tournaments. Each young golfer I would see would make me wonder how big their own equipment was between their legs, but that's al I did was wonder. I never cheated.

I guess another reason I hadn't cheated on him was the fact that we lived very, very well in our big home. And we traveled all over the world, Hawaii, Australia, South Africa, England and Ireland, and all over the great plush resorts in and around the USA. We stayed at the best places and met some very interesting and famous people. I had the life of leisure and worked out most everyday before sitting in the sun and waited for my "man" to come back from practice or the actual event. I stayed in top shape and enjoyed all the inanities that went with a pro sport's figure. Everything was fantastic just like I knew it would be. It was like Cinderella's life after the slipper was placed on her foot, by a black prince with a tiny cock.

It was just grand. The only thing missing was an orgasm from a real cock. While Simon worked very, very hard trying to please me in bed, his poor little black cock just couldn't give me an orgasm. Well to be honest he did a couple of times over the half of first year we had been married. Oh I had then every time we had sex, from his mouth, his fingers and the 8 or 10 vibrators and dildos I had purchased. He realized his shortcomings and didn't have a problem with the toys I purchased. In fact he had purchased a couple for me. I think he felt a fake cock was so much better than a real one and me taking another lover to our bed.

He did everything for me and we talked about his problem many times. He would do whatever it took to make me happy as long as I didn't have another cock to fuck. He would eat my pussy and use the vibrator after he shot his load in me. He actually loved to do it for me. And he was very good at pleasing me and giving me at last 3 or 4 orgasm with the 8-incher dildo each time now that we had sex. It was now a part of our sex. We always finished with the big long vibrator touching me in places Simon only felt in his dreams.

The good thing was my very little black cock husband always wanted to do it with me. It seemed he was horny almost all the time. He loved to sit facing me while I read or watched TV or even just relaxed. As I opened my thighs wide for him, he would make love to my pussy with his mouth as he lick and kiss and suck on my pussy for an hour a day sometimes more with the dedication of a slave. He seemed like he couldn't go a day without trying to give me an orgasm with at least his mouth. Simon even told me he would lick my pussy once while I was having my period. He told me if I wanted him too he would suck my clit and slit if I moved the tampon out of the way. I of course told him no. Those days when I had my period I would jerk him off a few times and he tried over and over again to satisfy me by dry humping me.

But, while he gave me orgasms, he didn't completely satisfy my need to have an orgasm from a cock. As time went by, this became more of a problem and we started to argue over it now and then. He would almost always cum way too soon. Every time we fucked he would apologize and use the toys on me and lick my pussy clean until I finally climaxed to my satisfaction. It was funny how he would always lick my pussy clean almost as soon as he finished cumming in it now. He seemed to know I loved that part of our sex and it was like a treat for him and that helped me too. But I always had the dream and the memory of what a really good orgasm from a hard cock felt like. And sometimes I almost hurt for the feeling inside me. If something didn't happen soon I knew I was going to cheat on him. I was that frustrated.

Then one day, Paul the white caddie of Lucky's came over to me and stood there talking while we waited for Simon to finished getting changed in the locker room. We talked about a number of things and started to make it a habit while I waited for my husband to come out and meet me. Day after day we chatted and we became very good friends and soon we found out we could tell the other anything.

Paul told me Lucky was extremely worried about me. He was concerned I was either cheating on him or going to cheat on him. In fact that's why he hadn't won a tournament in the entire year since winning it all the year before. He had the jackets and the trophies and the money from last year, but this year the best he had finished was 4th place. Still the winnings were enough to keep our lives running great but not enough to make Simon happy and proud. He would bust up things and be pissed off most of the time we went away.

I asked Paul why Simon felt I was cheating on him? He told me because of the size of Lucky's small cock. I told him he was very good in the bedroom but Paul said, "Come on Diana, I have been in the locker room with him and seen it. No woman could be happy with that little cock. It's like an inch long soft. How big could it be hard? Four or maybe five inches, maybe?"

I said, "Well it's just not the size of a cock Paul, he pleases me in other ways too."

We dropped the subject after I told Paul I had never cheated on Lucky since we had been engaged or married. He said, "If I get a chance I will tell him that Diana."

I said, "No! I'll tell him that."

But before I could work it into the conversation with Lucky, Paul told him. Then one afternoon Paul and I were standing there as usual waiting for Simon and Paul said, "I hope you don't think I'm out of line here Diana but Lucky didn't believe me when I told him what you told me about cheating. He said, "I should stop talking to you and to stay away from you."

I said, "That's ridicules and I'm going to talk with him tonight about all this. He should have come to me if he felt there was a problem. Who the fuck does he think he is telling you that you can't talk with me? We're friends and he has no right."

Paul said, "He could and will fire me if I don't Diana I know it!"

I was pissed and thanked him and he walked away while I waited for Lucky to come out of the dressing room. That night we had a frantic long and hard fight with me walking out and getting another room. I didn't go to any of his practices and even stayed away from the tournament. Lucky finished 15th and was out of the prize money.

I was sitting by the pool one day while Simon was playing in another tournament when a man came up to me and introduced himself as Jeff Monroe. He said he was on the golfing circuit and knew my husband and wished he were as good as Lucky. He sat down and we talked for over an hour. When he final left he thanked me for talking with him and held my hand. His lips kissed my fingers and I felt an electrical charge flow over my body. Jeff said, "Perhaps I'll see you here tomorrow. I'm out of the competition now Diana and had to wait until the awards ceremony and party three days from now before I'm going home."

I told him, "Well Jeff I'm here every day perhaps we'll run into each other again. It was nice talking with you."

Perhaps it was because I wanted to see it or perhaps because I was pissed at Simon that I looked around at the men more than usual. But Jeff looked good enough to eat. His eyes were black as coal and sparkled. His smile was extremely sexy and his teeth were very white. He was tan and young and looked very athletic as he sat there pulling off his white polo shirt. His long jet-black hair fell back into place as he pulled the shirt over his head. God he was built! The hair was unbelievable, it never moved as he smiled and shook his head as we started to talk. He stood maybe 6'2' and weighted around 180 pounds I was guessing and had 3% body fat if that. He was a hunk!

But the main thing I noticed more than anything was the way he sat. And when he sat facing me, which he did a lot, his cock and balls must have been very larger because of the large lumps that they made against his thigh inside his bathing suit. He always had his legs opened and in fact many times when he sat, he would sit facing me and they would dangle off the lounge chair. I know he caught me several times looking at his package. He would smile as I looked back up into his eyes. While I was embarrassed and blushed some I couldn't stop myself from looking at his equipment. I wondered if Lucky had set this up to see if I would cheat on him. I was nice and pleasant but when the day ended I was showering and then waited for my husband to come out of the locker room I knew I had to ask Paul something. When Paul came out he stopped and we chatted. Finally I smiled and blushed a little and said, "Paul we're friends right?"

He said, "Right Diana. What's wrong?"

I told him there was nothing wrong I just had a very personal question to ask and didn't want him to ever say anything to Lucky about it. He told me my secret was safe with him. I then looked down at the ground and almost whispered, "You know that golfer name Jeff Monroe?"

Paul said, "Yes, I know Paul. Why?"

I said, "He and I talked the other day and I couldn't help but notice he was big."

I smiled and Paul said, "Big? I'm not sure I know what you mean by the word big."

I said, "OH God this is so embarrassing Paul."

He said, "Oh come on how long have we known each other now, 2 years maybe?"

I said, "More that that Paul. What I mean by big is his equipment looks huge when he was sitting and talking to me. You know his package the thing between his legs."

Paul laughed and said, "Oh his cock! God he is the biggest I have ever seen Diana. Yes, Hell yes he's big all right! He's huge. And I heard from some of the women around the clubs he really can give them….well you know.. he can really give then a fucking!"

This time Paul blushed a little. I said, "Oh God Paul please don't say anything to Lucky about this! He'll kill me."

Paul said, "Well if Jeff is talking with you it will be all over the club by tomorrow Diana. Simon will know for sure. You might as well clear the air and tell him first before he goes nuts on you."

I said, "Yes, yes I think I will Paul thank you."

Paul walked away and a few minutes later Simon came out not looking too happy. I smiled and kissed him and we walked towards the car. When we got in I smiled and kissed him again and aid, "Do you know someone named Jeff? Jeff oh what was his last name…..Matthew. No that' wasn't it. Morgan, no!! Monroe…Jeff Monrow? Do you know him Lucky?"

He looked at me and said, "Yea I know him Diana. He's a golfer, not real good but better this year than last year. Why?"

I smiled again and said, "Oh no reason he just saw me at the pool today and asked about you. He told me he would love to be as good as you Lucky! He's a fan."

Lucky looked at me and asked, "Did he say or do anything he shouldn't?"

I said, "Like what? Why would you ask that question Simon? For god sakes people come up to me all the time and ask about you. You're famous for God sakes."

Simon stopped the car and said, "No I mean did he come on to you? Did he act you know like a man who wanted to pick you up. A man who…. Who… wanted to have sex with you? Did he kiss your hand?"

I smiled and tried to keep it cool. I said, "Well Lucky, guys come on to me all the time. But I'm married, married to you and I am just nice and shoo them away telling them I'm not interested. But if they don't get the hint nicely I become the bitch of the pool!"

He said, "Did he try anything?"

I said, "No. He was a gentleman and thanked me for taking a few minutes to talk with him and then he left. Why? What's the matter with Jeff Monroe?"

Simon said, "He has a big reputation around the women. Seems he's a lady's man."

I said, "Not this lady. Why is he such a lady's man?" I knew why but I wanted to hear Lucky say it.

He hesitated and then when I pushed him a little more Simon said, "The rumor is he has a big cock."

I said, "Is that all? Well a lot of guys have big cocks Simon."

He said, "No! No Diana, Jeff Monroe has a huge one. The size cock women die for. He's known all over the association for seducing women and driving them wild. He has been the cause of many marriages breaking up and many more almost breaking up. He has a thing for young married women. He gets his kicks from taking them away from their husbands. I would like very much if you would stay away from him. Please! I'm very concerned."

I told him he had nothing to be concerned about but the words "huge cock, seducing women, and to die for" stayed in my memory as we walked to the car.

That night Lucky took even more time and dedication on his part to make love to me. He licked and sucked and ate my pussy until I became to sensitive for him to keep going. He was fucking me from behind when I moaned loudly and began to rub my swollen rock hard clit with my figures bring my body off one last time. I felt Lucky slam into me and pump his little load of cum in my pussy. It wasn't earth shattering, but the orgasm had been good and long. I didn't tell him what I was thinking about when I climaxed, but it was that so called big cock of Jeff Monrow's. While I had never seen it, I could only imagine what it looked like and felt like inside me.

We fell back on to the bed as our orgasms faded and Lucky moved between my legs and licked my pussy clean of cum and did a little number on my ass, which he had never done before. I even lifted up so he could get a better position with his face and mouth on my rosebud!

He licked and probed into both holes with his fingers and tongue and even got me off again. As he moved up over my back, he placed his little black cock at the door to my ass hole. I looked back into his lust covered eyes and said, "Lucky, you're so hard tonight baby. Are going to try and fuck my ass?"

He darkened like he was blushing and said, "Oh God!! Can I please Diana? I really want to try this. They say it's almost as good as fucking the right way and you'll be even tighter."

I smiled and almost said, "Well what will your little cock know about what's tight and not tight?" But I didn't. Instead I said, "Do it easy baby! Real easy and then I'll let you. But only if you do it slow and stop when I tell you to stop!"

He agreed and I was thinking, "God I haven't had a cock in my ass since college. And I was fucking flat out drunk then!"

Lucky moved his hard little dick to the doorway of my ass hole and pushed. It took a few times before the small round mushroom head slipped pass the resistance and entered me from behind. I didn't say anything and he must have asked me 10 times if I was OK. I course I was and in fact told him to put more into me more. Seconds later he was fully inside my other cannel and while it felt tight and a little uncomfortable at first, I enjoyed the change and knew Lucky did too. I said, "Slowly now pull out and push in again baby! Slowly!!"

He did and soon he was fucking away on my ass as he hung over my back. I said, "Hold my tits baby! Squeeze then Lucky! Mum yes baby! Fuck me, fuck my ass!"

And as he squeezed and rolled the nipples like he knew I enjoyed. I was rubbing my clit and pushing my ass back into him. It took maybe 3 minutes this time before he moaned very, very loudly and I felt his release. He pumped and pumped and cried out as he thrust one last time holding my hips and thrusting his cock as deep as he could in my ass.

I looked back to see his face, which had a look of pain, lust and pleasure all covering it at the same time. He was arching his back and his thighs were pressed tight against the cheeks of my ass as his orgasm swept over him. I pushed back against him and knew he just had one hell of an orgasm. Finally he relaxed and said, "OH JESUS!!! That was unbelievable Diana. It was so tight back there! It was as good as everyone told me it would be."

I fell forward and he came down on top of me. His little cock came out of my ass and he lay on top of my back as we rested on the bed. Finally he rolled over and I did too. He was panting and still had a semi-hard on. I smiled into his half-closed eyes and said, "I'm glad it was so good for you baby! I love you very much Simon."

He smiled and told me he knew I loved him for letting him fuck my ass. Then he said, "Do…..do……do you want me to clean you back there too?"

I smiled knowing he didn't want to do it and so I said, "Well it would be nice but no baby! I'm wasn't really ready for you tonight to fuck me ass Lucky. No not tonight but next time if you tell me you want to do that I'll clean my ass out first, then you can lick and clean me back there too. OK my sweet baby?"

I was stroking his face and gently kissing him. He smiled and held me and kissed me deeply as he drifted off to sleep. About twenty minutes later I moved off the bed and showered. I cleaned my body and both holes completely and then got back into bed. I slowly played with my pussy thinking about a huge cock in my pussy, Jeff's huge cock. I reached over and took out the vibrator. Slowly I inserted it and turned it on as I began to fuck myself with it. Simon must have heard the sound and woke up. He said, "Oh God! I'm so sorry baby! I forgot about the vibrator tonight. I'm so sorry. I didn't finish you off. Here let me do that for you. Lay back and just enjoy this."

He took the vibrator out of my hand and as he lapped his tongue over my clit he fucked my pussy gentle and very slowly letting me feel the full effect of the 8-inches going in and out of my body. As my lust and desire built and built, I moaned, "Faster Simon." Then I hissed at him "Harder baby! Oh yes! Now faster! Harder……harder…harder!!!"

My orgasm was moving closer and closer as I screamed, "Oh yes!!!!! Fuck me Simon!!! Oh God baby! I'm cumming! I……I…….OHHHHH GOD YES! Yes! Yes!! Yes! OH FUCK ME! YYYEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My hips jerked and my ass lifted up off the bed and I pumped and pumped and fucked my body so hard on the full 8 inches of that fake cock Simon had shoved in my cunt. I screamed as I orgasmed again and again and again from the fullness and the vibrations flowing over my entire body! I went crazy fucking it for a long, long time! Simon just watched my body going wild. I knew he wished it were he who was doing this to me. He wanted it to be him that made me go wild and crazy with need, rather than the big fake cock.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12