Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 08

Story Info
Jeff showed her his cock in the elevator.
7.1k words
4.34
47.1k
9

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Simon, Lucky to his friends and athletes on the golf course, was sitting with his back to the bed board. He told me he had something he wanted to talk about this morning. Last night had been a first with us. After 7 months of marriage I let him take my ass hole and cum in it. I knew he had really gotten off on it. I knew he was extremely happy last night

So this morning, seeing the look of pain and sadness on his face I wondered what he wanted to talk about. I watched his face as I used my hand to slowly stroke his hard little 5-inch black cock. He had his eyes closed and showed no other expression on his face but sadness. He looked very serious as the head of his little cock throbbed and was a dark purple. There was pre-cum droplets forming in the hole in the head and now one ran down the shaft over my fingers. I used my index and middle finger along with my thumb to circle the shaft and pump it! I knew that's what Lucky liked the best when I jerked him off like I was doing now.

I have my head on his thigh and smiled up at him when he opened his eyes. I bent the shaft down and licked away the white drops as they formed on top of he cock head. He was sighing and I knew he was close to cumming. I said, "Tell me when baby! I know you're almost there Lucky. Let me take you all the way down in my mouth when you cum baby! Let me make it feel good! That's it just let it go! Cum for me Simon! Shot in my mouth my love, let me suck you completely!"

He moaned and I knew! I covered the head of his hard little cock with my mouth and slid the shaft in deeper and deeper until my nose and lips were touching his cock hair. He held my head and began to fuck my mouth! He moaned and shook and shuttered as he climaxed in my mouth! He held my mouth there and I sucked and sucked him until he went soft. Then I sat up and looked at him as I swallowed his load. It was hard since Simon didn't really cum that much in the first place. I aid, "Better my love?"

He smiled slightly and said, "thank you! Yes Diana that was fantastic just like always. I love you so much."

I came into his arms and we held each other for a long time. Then I looked into his face and asked, "What's wrong? And don't say noting, because I know you're having a problem or at least a concern Simon. Now spill it. What's bugging you today?"

He said, "Remember when you asked you about Jeff Monroe and I told you I knew him?"

I said, "yes."

He said, "Rumor around the club house is he's after you! He's out to fuck you and me Diana. Please tell me what's going on. Have you been with him, or planning too have an affair with him?"

I saw the pain in his eyes and said, "My God no Lucky. I have only talked to him a couple of times. Who told you I was having an affair with Jeff?"

He said, 'Well no one. It's the gossip around the clubhouse. I heard and so did Paul. If it's true please don't lie to me and embarrass me. Tell me. We can work it out. I know my cock is no match for his and I know how bad you want to be fucked by a big cock. I see it every time we use the vibrator. I se how hard and long you climax on it and I see how good it makes you feel. You never feel that good when I fuck you with this little dick!"

He shook it with his two fingers. I said, "Lucky! I have never cheated on you since we have been engaged. Yes, I love being fucked by something big and that's why we use the vibrator baby! No I haven't been with Jeff. In fact he has been a perfect gentleman the couple of times I have seen him around. He gets beaten out and then hangs around the pool. But he has never come on to me or said anything inappropriate to me. I swear to you."

He just looked at me. Finally he said, "Good! I'm sorry I doubted you."

We kissed and both of us pulled each other together and he made love to me as I lowered my pussy down over his face and mouth. As Simon licked me for an hour giving me multiple orgasms, he pleased me for well over an hour with his fingers, mouth and especially his tongue. I moved around so I could begin to stroke and suck on his cock in a classic 69 position. Finally I pulled my mouth off of his hard little dick and whispered up to him, "Would you like to fuck my ass again Lucky?"

He moaned and as I squeezed his cock I felt him began to cum in my hand! Shit! I aid to myself! Shit! Shit! SHIT!"

I said, "Oh shit Simon!! Why didn't you tell me you were that close to cumming! Now you're going soft and it will take lots of time to get you hard again."

He said, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry it felt so good. Oh fuck I screw this up all the time."

He jumped up and ran into the bathroom like a kid. I sat there and just looked at his black ass running into the bathroom. I called a couple of times, "Simon!! Come on baby! T's OK. Come back to bed. We can still do things! Come on Simon! Simon."

He never responded. Finally I got up, applied lotion over my body, put on my bikini and headed to the pool. I was pissed off. He could have at least come back into room to talk about what happened. And he could have used the vibrator if he couldn't get hard again. But instead he ran, ran into the fucking bathroom like a newly wed or little embarrassed boy! "GOD!" I said loud as I walked out of the hotel room. As I got on the elevator to go down to the pool it went down three flights, stopped and Jeff and three other men got on. He introduced me to the others and said they were going to play a round of golf. I said hello and they got off at the main lobby and I went one more level to the ground floor and out into the sum by the pool. It was hot! I mean hot. There was not a cloud in the Arizona sky. I lay down on my back and closed my eyes.

About 20 minutes later I heard a voice asking, "Excise me Diana, is this seat taken?"

I opened my eyes and saw Jeff standing over me in a Speedo! My heart sank and my lips all four of them got wet. I stuttered as I looked from his large lump in his bathing suit to his eyes. He smiled and I finally said, "No...no Jeff there's no one else with me. Simon is........still in the .......room. I guess. I'm not sure where he is."

Jeff looked fantastic. I asked, "Weren't you going to go play golf?"

He laughed and said, "Well I was until I saw you alone again heading to the pool. I told the others I would have to cancel. They all smiled and told me to have a good time."

I blushed and said, "Well what do you think the were referring to when they said that?"

He said, :They think you and I are together. That we're a.....we're together. You know bonking each other."

I didn't smile or say anything for a minute, he said, "Well we know that's not true Diana but there is a rumor going around. I just hope your husband doesn't hear about it! I know I have a reputation but I don't think I have ever said anything off color to you have I?"

I smiled and told him no, he had always been a perfect gentlemen. He smiled and I could feel my toes turning. He did have an effect on women and on me that was for sure. As mad as I was right now with Simon running into the bathroom like he did, and as frustrated as I was right now to be fucked with something big, long, hard and alive, I wondered what I would say or do if he asked me to his room?

Jeff didn't ask and we sat there for about three hours sweltering and drinking trying to say cool in the April sun of Scottsdale. Finally I said, "Man!! It's hot today! I think I'm going to go stand in the shower over there a minute. When I'm finished would you please put some lotion on my back Jef?"

He got a huge smile on his face and said, "Sure D!! Sure I would be happy to do that for you."

I stood and moved towards the shower. I was thinking, "Oh God maybe I shouldn't have asked him to do that!"

I turned on the water, which became cooler over time. With the soft wind blowing and my bikini completely wet now, my nipples stuck out hard against the material of the small suit. He smiled and handed me another drink. He must have ordered them while I stood in the shower. I sat down and handed him the lotion. Moved around and lay down on my stomach now and undid the top to my suit letting the strap and some of the sides fall to my sides. As I lay there he began to apply some lotion on my shoulders and back.. He his hands sent shivers over my body which I blamed on the air and my wet skin. The air temperature was high and my suit and skin dried quickly. He put some more lotion in his hands and rubbed down my back to the edge of my bikini bottoms. I watched him as he applied it allover my back. Finally he ran his hand up the sides of my back and over the edges of my breast. I could feel my nipples become steel. He then used the tips of his fingers to place the remaining lotion just under the top of my suit. I was going to stop him when I felt his fingers begin to move lower but I didn't. He didn't go but maybe a half of inch under it. I knew he still felt the crack of my ass and the beginning of my ass cheeks.

He asked me if I wanted my legs done too and I said in almost a whisper, "Yes please. Thank you Jeff."

He smiled and moved down on the lounge chair. Now he rubbed my feet ankles and the back part of my knees. Then with more lotion he ran his hands up both of my thighs. He took his time and made it last. I knew the front of my bikini must have been completely wet. If it weren't from the water of the shower it would have been very apparent to him and anyone else who stood between my legs looking at my ass and pussy. He slowly rubbed the lotion in and stayed up around my suit. Finally he said," you better pt some lotion on your inner things Diana or you're going to burn. I held my top and sat up. I held my hand out and he put some lotion in it. I rubbed my inner most thighs with it making sure I covered every inch. Then I lay down and couldn't help but give him an eye full for a second of half my breasts including my hard red nipples as I tried to cover then again. He smiled at me and said, "It must be the wetness and cool air, you had goose bumps all over your body."

I smiled and said, Yes the wetness and cool air right Jeff."

He laughed out loud and said, "I'd be happy to do your inner thighs to Diana but I didn't want to start any more rumors." He lay down facing me on the lounge chair and I said, "So tell me Jeff, what is the rumor going around about us?"

He said "You may not like it Diana. It seems we have been having sex for over two months now."

I said, "oh really? And how do we do that since I'm married?"

He said, "Well it seems that every time I loose, which has been a lot this year, I meet up with you and we have sex while your husband plays the finally 3 rounds. Since you haven't been with him, following him as he plays, people think we're together back at my room going crazy on each other."

I said, "Well that's not true. I wondered who started this rumor? Any idea?"

He smiled and said, "Oh yes, I know who started it and keeps it going Diana. It's me!"

I was shocked and just looked at him for a minute or two. Finally I asked, "Why?"

He said, 'To see what you would say when you heard about it. To see what you would do, and to see if you liked the idea of us being together."

I said, "Well I don't like it at all. I have heard about your affairs with married women and I know you're a player Jeff. And I just want you to know I'm not interested."

He said, "You're not huh? Then why do you sit with me and talk with me?"

I aid, "Well you came to me and I am nice to everyone Jeff. Since you didn't win anything I felt you might like some company! That's all nothing serious I can assure you."

He came closer to my face with his and said, "Then today you allowed me to touch your beautiful body and I came as close to your most personal secret sex than anyone but your husband. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy me touching you. I could almost hear you moan when I rubbed your thighs. I should have put the lotion on your inner thighs and watched you wiggle as my hands got closer and closer to your sweet pussy." He almost hissed the word pussy!

He knew me as well as I knew myself. It was scary! Then he smiled and came even closer to my face. Only inches apart now, I looked into his eyes and he said, "In fact I bet you're wet and I bet it's not from the heat of the sun Diana."

I backed my face away from his a little and smiled as I said, "You're full of yourself you know that! Why do you think I would get so wet from your touch Mr. Monroe?"

I was moving around now and had fastened my bikini bra top back up before I sat back up. When I did and he did too. He swung his legs around and was facing me as he sat there on the lounge chair. With his legs like they were his Speedo tight against his manhood, I couldn't' help but look down at it quickly, but not quickly enough! He saw me and smiled at me when I looked back up into his eyes. He moved closer to my face again and whispered, "If you know the rumors about me and married women, then you also know the rumors of my size. I assure you they're not fairy tales Diana. I'm very large down here."

He pointed between his legs and moved his body still closer to the edge of his chair. His balls and cock were now hanging off the chair. It was big, I knew if I lifted them with my hands it would take both to hold the entire package. I could see the large bulge and the outline of his shaft. I said, "So what's that to me? I'm married. In fact I'm married to a black man and you know what they say about that..........!"

He laughed cutting me off in mid sentence and I said, "What the hell is so funny?"

He smiled and then said, "Diana! Remember baby, I've been in the locker room with your black stallion and he's not as big as some of the boys who carry our clubs. You can't tell me he gives you all you want or even need. I know it and so do you. Come on; let's be honest with each other here. Simon's cock is nothing! I bet he can't even make you cum with it! Am I right?"

I said, "No you're not right he does a very good job on me"

He laughed again and said, "Yea! With his mouth and tongue maybe. But I'm asking about his cock baby! Come on Diana we all know it! Hell even the ball boys have talked about how bad off you must be by now. It's what, almost 8 months into your marriage now? And I'm betting you have never having any major type of orgasm from his cock have you? Tell the truth Diana. For once tell the truth."

I didn't answer him and he said, "I'll take the silence as a yes that I'm right. Well I can resolve that for you if you like me too. I know, I know you're life is good and you're dealing with the inadequacies of his little black cock. I bet the first time you saw it you almost laughed out loud. I mean those black guys are said to be hung like a horse and here's Simon hung like a 10 year old boy! God I bet you were speechless."

I started to get up and he stopped me. Well he touched my arm and I sat back down. He said, "I want you to do me a favor before you leave. Please for yourself too."

I looked at him and said, "WHAT!?"

I said it loud and people looked over at us. I blushed. Jeff said, "I want you to touch me just once between my legs and then tell me you don't want to see and feel it outside my bathing suit. Will you do that for me?"

I said, "No! I will not touch you! I'm married and I think you better leave me alone. I'm going now."

I stood up and began to walk towards the elevator. Jeff got up too and walked behind me. I knew he was looking at my ass and legs. I turned and said, "Well you please leave me alone?"

He said, "I'm leaving too! I bet people will think we're going to my room again! So more rumors with fly! What do you think?"

I said, "I know I'm OK and didn't do anything wrong so let them fly."

When we got into the elevator we were alone. He stood there holding himself and I couldn't take my eyes off his huge bulge. Finally he hit the stop button and pulled his semi-hard cock out of his Speedo. Jesus it was 8 inches long and not completely hard yet. But not only was it longer now than Simon's black cock was fully hard, but it was much thicker too. It jumped in his hand as he held it. He said, "Touch it Diana. You know you want too. We're alone and no one will ever know about it. Touch it once and if you don't want me I'll leave you alone I promise."

I said, "You promise.!"

He smiled and said, "Yes. Touch it and fell how hot and hard it's becoming because of you."

I couldn't help myself. I reached out and held it in my hand. I couldn't get my fingers round the entire thing and it wasn't fully hard yet. I actually felt it growing in my hand. It throbbed and jumped as I kept my hand wrapped around it. Well? Do you like how it feels?" I told him yes.

He said, "Stroke it!" I did.

He said, "Use both hands." I did.

Can you feel how hard you are making it? I told him yes! "Do you like it baby?" he asked.

I said, "Yes!"

He said, "Show me now, kiss it for me!"

God help me, I dropped to my knees immediately and tried to put the head into my mouth! As I did he pushed my head into him and I had the entire thick round uncircumcised cock heard in my mouth sucking hard on it. My hands were pumping the shaft and I was sucking for all I was worth. I was milking his shaft and sucking the head like I knew he wanted me too.

He stood in the elevator and smiled down at me. Then when I looked up into his eyes, he said, "I knew you wanted me Diana since the first time I saw you. I have wanted you too! I want to fuck you baby! Now, I want to fuck you today, right now. Come to my room with me, I won't disappoint you. It will be everything you can dream of baby!"

Just then the speakerphone rang and a voice said, "Is everything OK in there? Are you stuck?"

Jeff answered by saying we accidentally hit the emergency stop button and he undid it immediately. The elevator began moving up again. He pulled me up and kissed me hard. I didn't let go of his hard cock. As he kissed me, he reached between my legs cupping and then squeezing my pussy on the outside of my small bikini suit. I moaned into his mouth. I squeezed his cock. Then he put his hand to his face and inhaled as he said, "I knew you were wet baby! But Jesus Diana, you're dripping. Your need is really great. Your suit is completely wet between your legs from your sexual excitement. Come on, let me fix that for you. Let me satisfy you like you have never been satisfied before. Come to my room now and let me eat your pussy and fuck you. Spend a hour with me and you'll be a much happier and satisfied woman."

Before I knew it his hand was back between my legs and he had slipped a finger under my bikini leg bottom and moved it into my pussy opening. It moved in smoothly and easily I was that wet. I moaned as his tongue found my warm and waiting, opened mouth! He squeezed me again, as my hand never left his hard cock but continued to stroke his long hard length. He slowly ran a second finger into my cunt and I arched on my toes as he almost lifted me up off the floor with his hand. He told me, "Let me fuck you with this big dick Diana! You know you want me as bad as I want you. Come to my room and let me show you what a fucking should feel like. Don't worry no one will know for sure where you and I are and what we have done. Just let me show you how good it can be with me. That's all I'm asking."

I moaned as I felt his cock jump again and again from my touch. I looked down at it and saw that it looked like it was now fully grown. It was so heavy and hard as a baseball bat. My God!! It was huge! My god how could I say no to him? How could I say no to this big dick? My body hurt so badly for it! I knew I would go with him now and I knew he would fuck me. I had decided just as I felt the elevator stop. When I looked we were at his floor. Without putting his cock back into his Speedo, he stepped out of the elevator and so did I. I wondered what would happen to me as we walked to his door and stepped inside his room. I didn't know and didn't care now. All I wanted was to feel his big dick pushing into me and fucking me. It was like he had complete control over me.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12